Avis clients sur SODA PDF

• Service client

En savoir plus sur SODA PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere est la première solution PDF complète disponible à la fois comme logiciel pour ordinateur de bureau et comme application web.

En savoir plus sur SODA PDF

68 avis affichés

Andres R.
Senior Operations Analyst
Développement et commerce international, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Amazing set of PDF tools that includes OCR"

Commentaires: After scanning all the physical documentation that I had in my office, I managed to transfer it to digital format through the OCR tool that has Soda PDF, which allowed me to have a better management of my documents, since previously I had to review a large amount of files in search of some document. Also, I can edit PDF files according to what I need and sign them digitally.

Avantages: I like the fact that you have an OCR tool to recognize the text in the images, so you can then edit that text in PDF. You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, RTF and other formats. Another advantage of using Soda is that I receive email updates about its new features, which include instructions for use and video tutorials. Also, I can create a custom toolbar, where I include the tools I use most.

Inconvénients: At times, when trying to print files in batches, the software stops responding and I have to open the documents again.

• Publié le 12/03/2020
John G.
Principal Engineer
Génie civil, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2020

"Poor support and confusing re-purchase procedure."

Commentaires: Great program but suddenly stops. The customer support and activation process is pathetic. Will probably look for another pdf program as my time is too valuable to waste on a product which is too clumsy to be involved with.

Avantages: All round a very good program and easy to use.

Inconvénients: Previous copy suddenly stopped working 5 months after installation. Assumed perhaps expiry date may have been reached so bought a new copy. Activation code not sent for newly purchased copy. Support response just heaps of pro-forma pre written garbage messages from auto responder.

envoyé par LULU Software le 27/05/2020

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. I can see that your problem has been resolved in the meantime, but rest assured, that this review will help us to improve our customer service. This is very important to us.

• Publié le 16/05/2020
Carole C.
Records/Office Manager
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Finding this product totally saved the day!"

Commentaires: I like it (almost) as much as the expensive program I use on my work computer. In fact, I may suggest it to other coworkers for their home computers especially while we are working at home during COVID.

Avantages: What a gem of a find. I was getting ready for a two-day hearing using a popular video platform and had a bunch of PDFs I needed to screen share. The PDF reader on my laptop, which I was using for the video hearing, was not showing up in the screen sharing option. My boss just said, fix it! I searched through Google and found this. I first went with the free version but after bookmarking multiple pages in preparation, I discovered it would not save them. I purchased it at that point with no regrets. It is very nice software, especially for the money, and suited my needs for this perfectly.

Inconvénients: It would have been nice to know that I couldn't save the PDF with changes I made with the free version, but very understandable. For the price, it was no problem purchasing it, and as I said before, it totally saved me!

• Publié le 29/09/2020
Fr R.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"SODA PDF not a medium or long term decision; it fails in the short term. You will need change"

Commentaires: Everything was ok and worked properly without probems with SODA PDF during 9-10 months of my premmium version but suddenly, the "Sign Document" functionality stoped work and the only way to finish SODA execution was killing the process or closing the window.
Technical Support is very bad. Same procedure several times although I reportted it didn't work the first time. At the end, they suggest to "access" my computer to "review" the issue and ask me for my telephone number (personal information protected by european laws). They don´t have other ways (or doesn't want) to use internet audio conference solutions based on email. DO THEY WANT TO GET PERSONAL DATA TO COMPLEMENT THE COMPETITIVE PRICE THEY ARE PROMOTING? Take care

Avantages: Usability is very easy. Trial version for starting and test the software is very good. Functionality is great for the job.

Inconvénients: It's a little slow in execution. And sometimes crashes with other software that you can have installed in your computer (certificates).

envoyé par LULU Software le 29/07/2020

We are very sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. But rest assured, our agents are not out to collect personal data, all they want is to help you best possible. Our customer service made you an offer, please keep communicating with us, we are sure all your problems will be solved in our new version, that will be launched next week.

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Donna W.
Owner/office manager/support services
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO"

Commentaires: My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

Avantages: The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Inconvénients: Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

envoyé par LULU Software le 18/08/2020

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Peter O.
CIO
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2020

"Mixed Feelings"

Commentaires: mixed

Avantages: Work well when its not kicking you out the the free version

Inconvénients: Product disconnects regularly and requires you to re log in . This is EXTREMELY annoying and interrupts your working day.

envoyé par LULU Software le 16/09/2020

Thanks for your Review of Soda PDF. I will make sure your comments will be forwarded to our Development Team. This will help us to improve our software. Thanks again.

• Publié le 03/09/2020
Jonathan S.
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"SO BUGGY!!!!"

Avantages: The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

Inconvénients: First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

envoyé par LULU Software le 30/04/2020

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to business.support@sodapdf.com and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Quantty Surveyor
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"Cancellation an Issue"

Commentaires: Usage wise it was effective from a basic point of view. Customer support extremely poor.

Avantages: Reasonably easy to use and inexpensive within limits

Inconvénients: Decided not to renew but Soda won't let me remove my credit card details

envoyé par LULU Software le 24/02/2020

Thanks for your review. We are happy that you found Soda PDF to be easy to handle and to be inexpensive. We are, however, very sorry about your bad experience with our customer support. We would ask to give us a second chance to fix your problem quickly. We ask you to contact our customer support again and we will certainly solve your problem for you.

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Chris Watson
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Complete PDF solution"

Commentaires: Excellent. Happily recommend this software to anyone.

Avantages: Such a great piece of software. In addition to all the common features of a conventional pdf reader and converter, what I love about Soda PDF, is that it will allow you to edit virtually any pdf document and capture wording from all sorts of documents (even ones which were originally scanned). Really helpful.

Inconvénients: Nothing, I've not yet found a time when it didn't solve the problem at hand. Sometimes I do get a little frustrated by all the pop-ups about the latest version is ready to install (happens a lot!)

• Publié le 17/06/2020
Jon L.
senior design enginee
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"software runs in the background, pops up adds, its as bad as any virus."

Commentaires: How dare they make a pdf viewer that looks,acts, and eats resources on my computer when the program is not running. Shameful. stay away from this dishonest company.

Avantages: it did convert (poorly, but usable,) a table in a pdf to an excel spreadsheet

Inconvénients: pop up adds, adds hidden programs that run in the background, stinks of bloatware resource using junk.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Ken E.
Database Developer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/06/2017

"FREE functionality is very good!"

Commentaires: It gave me the capability to transmit PDF files that are password protected.
Also, it provided a PDF print device.

Avantages: I needed software to allow me to protect PDF files to prevent opening by an unintended party. I was able to add just the security module .
It is also a plus that it includes a PDF print device, especially since I am still using Windows 7.

Inconvénients: Actually there are a few things.
1) It does not remember the directory used for new output files.
2) Highlighting is not included with the FREE functionality. It is with Acrobat Reader.
3) The first time output is directed to the PDF printer, the software is very slow to load.

• Publié le 07/06/2017
Edsel P.
CIO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"This is a SCAM"

Commentaires: The support team can only tell you that their product does not support the features you try to use. Their billing department is horrible. You may need an act of God in order to cancel your subscription, which in most cases you don't even know that you will have after buying the product.

Avantages: Absolutely nothing, It is cumbersome to use and not always provide the output you expect.

Inconvénients: The software had a reasonable price, I decide to buy it to try. The Software is clunk, not intuitive and does not offer all the options Adobe does. The worst part is that I just discovered they are continuously charging me for a sneak renewal, which costs double of the price of the software. There are plenty of bad reviews of this product at PcMag, Amazon, GetApp, and others, so do not be alluded you are buying a good product. It does not worth the trouble.

envoyé par LULU Software le 13/09/2019

I am really sorry about the experience you have had. As you know we have already refunded your purchase renewal per your request.
I reviewed your case and I am sorry that you felt you were "scammed". We do our best to make sure that every purchase is as clear and transparent as possible, for example when purchasing we give the option of switching between perpetual and subscription based products, we indicate the subscription on the checkout page. Furthermore, we give a 30 day renewal notification before sending a renewal confirmation email. We will further investigate your case to see how we can do a better job and improve at ensuring that the renewal for all our clients is clear. As for the missing features, we would love to know what we are missing, so that we can improve future development. We are always open to feedback and appreciate our customers, which is why we aim to provide outstanding customer support in any and all instances.

• Publié le 05/09/2019
Edo M.
Business owner
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/07/2017

"My preferred PDF viewer and editor"

Commentaires: Documents in PDF are global standard. After experimenting with several solution I found that this one is best solution on the market, for my needs.

Avantages: User interface is fantastic. Working speed also. Different options offer solutions for all sort of necessities or problems.

Inconvénients: By my humble opinion, subscription plans are not a model for every software solution. In this case a one-time payment would be something to expect. Slightly heavy on computer resources.

• Publié le 26/07/2017
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2019

"Good substitute for Adobe Acrobat"

Commentaires: Overall it's a good product.

Avantages: Soda PDF has many good features and is easy to use. I like that we have an option to pay one price versus a monthly subscription.

Inconvénients: Redaction. There is not an option to change the color of the redaction like I can in Adobe Acrobat.

envoyé par LULU Software le 03/05/2019

Thanks for the the review. I will forward your feedback regarding the redaction feature to our Development Team.

• Publié le 01/05/2019
Dennis a D.
User
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 04/02/2019

"Danger Wil Robinson Danger"

Avantages: Seems like a decent low cost replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Inconvénients: Watch the installation routine, it is a trap. You cannot install the program without approving "Block dangerous and phishing scams" and "Stop websites from tracking you online". It is very suspicious that these cannot be unchecked. Not convinced yet? Read the light grey policy text: "By selecting 'Install Adware Web Companion', I agree to install Adaware Web Companion, set my homepage, new tabs and default search engine to Bing or capatible web browsers, and consent to its End User License Agreement and privacy policy." Make this product more of a scam rather than a product.

envoyé par LULU Software le 19/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our Marketing department. Just to let you know there is an option to skip the installation of Web Companion. We will make the request to make it more obvious how to skip this installation.

• Publié le 04/02/2019
Verónica M.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2019

"It offers many features"

Commentaires: It is a very important software for my work, since I can correct the mistakes I have made and manipulate all the PDF documents as I wish. I really like the large number of functionalities offered with this software, SODA PDF replaces many other small softwares that offer only one or two of its functionalities.

Avantages: It offers an executable software and a very good web interface to handle PDF files. It is a very reliable solution that also allows you to convert to a wide range of file types, edit the content of PDF documents, add digital signatures, add security to documents and even recognize text thanks to its integrated OCR functionality.

Inconvénients: I have no negative points to highlight from this software. I believe that the editing of the text in PDF could be improved, since the edition of the font is not always compatible, so the changes made in the document are noted.

• Publié le 29/09/2019
Chris H.
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2019

"You don't get what you pay for"

Commentaires: What part of TERRIBLE should I explain.

Avantages: I have yet to find anything about this product to like.

Inconvénients: Everything. Incredibly slow on all levels. The slowest piece of software we've ever used. Just took us 25 minutes to uninstall. Crashes the most of any software we run. Had to uninstall and reinstall 6 times before it functioned properly. The worst part has been the customer service. I took an average of three days for them to respond to every support ticket we submitted. All we ever received was an incredibly bad attitude and the statement "go re-read the instruction manual".
The last incident was never resolved even after going back and forth for over two weeks. I asked for a refund and was told "we don't give refunds of any kind for any reason after the 30 use period. Decided to go back to Adobe and have had a great and seamless experience thus far. Yes, we're paying more, but we're far more productive. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.

envoyé par LULU Software le 25/11/2019

We are very sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience with our software and our customer service. Rest assured, we are taking such feedback very seriously and are investigating the case.
We already wrote back to you, apologized and offered you compensation for your inconvenience.
We hope you can accept our apologies.

• Publié le 23/11/2019
Finance Manager
  • Publié le 17/07/2018

"SODA PDF is sell designed and easy to use. One of the best PDF programs available incthe market."

Commentaires: Creating And editing pdfs is easy with this program. If you are looking for an alternative to adobe reader this is a perfect candidate.

Avantages: Soda PDF os a jack of all trades. Its contains all the tools you need in reading, creating and editing PDFs. It is well integrated into programs we use daily like the microsoft office 365. Creating a pdf is as easy as printing your document as pdf.

Inconvénients: The initial 30 day trial would not be enough for your needs. Purchase is necessary but there is nothing that you would not like about this program.

• Publié le 17/07/2018
Frédéric G.
Sales Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2019

"Extremely easy to use"

Avantages: Very useful product which allows me to merge and edit many of my PDF files

Inconvénients: the limitations set which allows me to download only a certain number of PDF files which i have created

• Publié le 13/03/2019
Ana karina G.
Dirección Técnica de Proyectos
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"The best for your pdf files"

Avantages: Across the years SODA Pdf has keeping the higher level of software uses to read and manage pdf files, because they are pioneers and they always improve, the current version is awesome, because it comes with many tools for edit, modify and send your pdf files.

Inconvénients: I do not have any complain about SODA Pdf it always has been wonderful for me, in the past it has some difficult with large images but now it runs smooth no matter the size of the flles.

• Publié le 04/05/2018
Jan V.
Finance
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Paid but it only worked for a month"

Commentaires: Stay away from this company.

Avantages: Not a lot. Its was very slow and did not have a lot of funcionality

Inconvénients: 1 month down the line and its not working. Paid nearly $90. It very slow software. Struggled to use it. Not user friendly. Logged a complaint because its not working and nobody even got back to me.

envoyé par LULU Software le 25/11/2019

We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our services. I found your request for support (case number 1147377) which we answered the next day. Plese also check your spam if you did not receive our answer. We will be happy to help you after receipt of your answer. Please reply to our email, provide us with your order ID and we will be able to help you very quickly.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Joe W.
Administration Officer
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/11/2016

"Great PDF manipulation"

Commentaires: How frustrating is it when you need to edit a line of txt in a pdf and have to revert back to the original word document etc. Well Soda PDF is great for these tasks. Merging pdf single pages into a single document. This software is now one of my most used on a daily basis, I find it opens pages quicker than any other pdf reader and having the ability to edit make sit as near to perfect as can be for me.

Avantages: Editing of PDFs

Inconvénients: Sometimes crashes my email

• Publié le 04/11/2016
Kapil V.
Sales Manager
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2019

"A nice tool for PDF creation and editing."

Commentaires: It helps me to create my financial documents in PDF format.

Avantages: It is a cloud based program which is the best thing about it. The interfaces of this software is very intuitive and helps users to edit files easily.

Inconvénients: The pricing is slightly on a higher side of smaller businesses. They should offer some better pricing.

envoyé par LULU Software le 03/05/2019

Thanks for this nice feedback. I will surely pass it on to our marketing staff.

• Publié le 05/04/2019
Orlando M.
Contabilista
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2018

"It is a usable software with its own characteristics"

Commentaires: I have been able to open my documents in pdf format in addition to converting text files in this format, protecting it against any threat of plagiarism

Avantages: It has a friendly interface, it is specific in its functions, it seems great to be able to highlight or underline texts in the document just by pressing a button in the options menu. I love the transition from one page to another in a document when it is in 3D View. Convert Word documents to PDF without any difficulty

Inconvénients: In general it is an excellent program, however you can not access the option to write texts on the document, The panel on the left side does not have much use if the document does not have signatures, layers or registers

• Publié le 22/06/2018
April S.
Pharmacy Technician Program Director
  • Publié le 05/06/2018

"I ordered the soda software so that I would be able to modify pdf documents without having to retype"

Commentaires: ease of conversion between word and pdf documents.

Avantages: I like that the software allows you to convert pdf documents into a variety of formats without having to rewrite content

Inconvénients: When some files are converted they do not maintain the original format meaning the information is sometimes spread all over the place and the file has to be adjusted manually

• Publié le 05/06/2018