Avis clients sur Soda PDF

En savoir plus sur Soda PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere est la première solution PDF complète disponible à la fois comme logiciel pour ordinateur de bureau et comme application web.

En savoir plus sur Soda PDF

End not to mention that it is very easy to use.

The fact that it crashes and fails EVERY time that an update is released.

Soda PDF - Notes

3,4
2,6
3,5
3,1

Soda PDF a reçu une note globale de 3,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 142 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Soda PDF ?

michel
projeteur mécanique (France)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 5 001-10 000 employés

Alternative crédible à Adobe Reader

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : je l'ai utilisé mais suis revenu a d'autre logiciels plus ergonomiques

le cryptage qui permet de protéger le document et la possibilité de restreindre certaines fonctions comme l'impression, la sauvergarde...les fonctions sont variées.

moins pratique que certains concurrent, moins intuitif.

Mohammad
Mohammad
Technical Office Engineer (Koweït)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

SodaPDF sets the benchmark of what a PDF-processing software should be.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with what the software has to offer, & will continue using it so long as it functions without causing me issues.

The straightforward user interface, accurate PDF-Word conversions & most importantly - the possword-unlocking capability. Recently, I received an auto-generated authentication report from a thrid party firm (which our company deals directly with) that required a password that wasn't supplied with the report file. SodaPDF was rather quick to unlock the file & save the day. I'm sure a similar circumstance is bound to occur & so I'll keep on using the software.

I'm genuinely unable to think of any problem or inconvenience I've had with the software. It's just great.

DIRECTOR (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Good Product

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall - it is a product that I use a lot and get a great deal from

I work with pdf files and I need a product that can help me build off pdf files that are part of a template

I struggle with many of the editing features

Stephanie
Writer and editor (Canada)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A terrible interface, false advertising, and an hour of wasted time.

1,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It had a few features that other online editors didn't, but it kept messing up in ways that made simple tasks difficult, and then it held my work hostage while demanding I pay for what was advertised as a free online editor.

It lets me edit the text on a PDF, which most online editors don't. It also let me insert and resize images.

Where do I even start?It advertises itself as a free online editor, then AFTER I spent an hour working on a document, it informed me that I had to pay to download my document. That alone would make me despise it, even if it wasn't a total hassle to use.It wouldn't edit text in the original font. It changed the font against my wishes, and gave me no option to do otherwise.It randomly added spaces between words and paragraphs, and resisted my attempts to remove the extra spaces.It kept placing my cursor to the side of where I told it to, resulting in typos.It claimed to offer the option to make a font bold, but selecting the "bold" option while the text was selected had no effect.Sometimes it forced me to select multiple paragraphs at once, even if I didn't want to.This problems resulted in me spending an hour on what should've been a 10-minute task, so I was already frustrated before I discovered that the "free online editor" thing was a blatant lie. Why the hell would you advertise yourself as a free editor, if you're going to make people pay to download what they created with your "free" software? Holding people's work hostage like that is scummy and unethical.

Bhushan
Marketing Communication Specialist (Inde)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Best tool for PDF editing

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Best pdf editing tool online and offline as well, it has a desktop version for download, and can work on documents offline

Easy to edit/modify pdf files, easy to add digital signature

limited features, can not use multiple features at a time e.g. edit and merge pdf, add new pages etc

Human Resources (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

A Reliable and Flexible application for PDFs !!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Considering the features Soda PDF provides , I find it quite apt. Soda PDF has allowed me to easily edit my PDFs and also E-sign the documents.

1. Available to use with both online and offline mode2. Allows you to create, edit and change pdf files with ease 3. Supports OCR, which helps in fetching text from images4. Simple and easy to use5. E-sign is also supported on pdfs

1. Takes time to load , application fails to start sometimes2. Support for other document formats can be added3. Operations can be made more robust

Paul
Paul
not needed (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Disappointed with new version

Initially, my old version of SodaPDF suddenly stopped working - "your subscription expired" - but logging onto their website and finidng that my subscription is good through 2022 did not make me happy. Then finding out that the old version I was using MUST be upgraded - NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS. New version to me is VERY clunky - I liked SEEING a title that read "crop" - not having to hover over multiple buttons to find what I wanted. Crop function is horrible. If I have a 8.5x11 document (landscape), dragging the left most bar changes the top one - top drag changes the right side, right side changes the bottom - bottom...well, bottom does not allow you to drag it at all. FORCES you to use a slider bar set to the right of the drag bars. VERY inconvenient. Finally got my crop where I wanted it. Program crashed. Tried again - SAVED this time. Crashed after save. 3rd opening, finally was able to print what I needed. I am honestly horrified to try other functions - took me longer to find the simple things I wanted rather than using an intuitive "title" system (yes, I can hover over icons, but JUST SHOW ME THE TITLE.

Horribly clunky interface that does not work as expected.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Paul, Thanks for sharing your impression of the new version of Soda PDF. We will make sure to forward your complaint about not intuitive interface to the corresponding team. Please check the Soda PDF user guide with a lot of useful articles that help you to use the software: https://userguide.sodapdf.com/desktop/public/ Please contact our support center in case the crashing issue continues. Our email address is info@sodapdf.com

Toni
Mamager (Australie)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Good but Unstable and Deceiving $$

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very disappointed at the present moment

Like the product functionality and ease of use

Program keeps reverting back to free and then you asks you to pay fir a subscription you already have. Have been caught twice now - had assistance the first time and the recently am 13 days outside a refund which apparently now is technically impossible??? Very disappointed with the instability and deceitful way it keeps asking to pay when you already have paid.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Toni, Thank you for sharing that you would like to get a refund because Soda PDF logged out from your account. You need to add the program to the exceptions of your antivirus that can block the connection with the server and log you out. If you need any help with it, you can reach out to us in the live chat. Our team can also help you with the refund. To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Get in Touch option at the bottom of the widget to start the conversation.

Quantty Surveyor (R.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Cancellation an Issue

Commentaires : Usage wise it was effective from a basic point of view. Customer support extremely poor.

Reasonably easy to use and inexpensive within limits

Decided not to renew but Soda won't let me remove my credit card details

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review. We are happy that you found Soda PDF to be easy to handle and to be inexpensive. We are, however, very sorry about your bad experience with our customer support. We would ask to give us a second chance to fix your problem quickly. We ask you to contact our customer support again and we will certainly solve your problem for you.

Catherine
Catherine
Content Moderator (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Review for Soda PDF

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I was satisfied with my overall experience. I was able to do my tasks using the app without having a hard time. The app is useful especially to its target users.

SODA PDF is a tool app that allows the user to open, view, create, and convert PDF files. The app has an intuitive UI which makes it user friendly. Also, it has universal buttons and English content that allows many users to use the app. It offers free trial and promos which allows the user to use it and consume the consumable features to test the usability of the product. It is usable and can perform its main function.

It would be better if the app will be available online and just makes use of ads to make it more cheaper and free so that many users can use the app.

Dakota
Dakota
CEO/Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

So the PDF is… Just another PDF reader.

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Meh… that’s the best word I have for it. It’s basic, simple, detailed as well, has good functionality, but again… It’s literally just like every other PDF software.

The free trial was neat, the features are great, but again, it’s just like any other PDF reader.

The fact that it’s paid, makes it annoying, as there are several free softwares doing just as many things with little added inconvenience.

Wendy
Publisher (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

Soda PDF -- Intuitive and User Friendly Way to Create and Edit PDF Documents

Commentaires : Overall? Excellent! This is a VERY user-friendly way to both create and convert PDFs, edit/fill in a PDF, sign a PDF with a created signature, and then deliver/download/share. If for some reason I need to have a colleague review a document, the review/comment function is great for easily getting document feedback. We don't use that feature as often, but it's nice to have in the available functions.

It's easy to use with little to no formal training -- very intuitive. I like that it converts documents TO PDF, PDF to MSWord or other types of files, and lets me upload a document for PDF filler access. I think forms are more professional when they're typed instead of being handwritten -- cleaner and neater for sure! We use SODA to upload forms sent to us, then fill in via the PDF filler. I love how easy SODA is to use via Mac/PC, tablets, and phones. Even when my staff and I are outside the office -- at home or on the road -- we can access SODA to ensure our work continues seamlessly. PDFs created can be saved to the Cloud, Desktop, or even e-mailed. I love this software/app!

My only small complaint is that it can be hard to locate a file once it's complete. That's likely on me instead of SODA. We downloaded the software/app, and have been learning as we go. Perhaps some training on our part would make archiving easier.

Donna
Owner/office manager/support services (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO

Commentaires : My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

il y a 2 ans

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

Stephen
IT Systems Engineer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The worst IT support I have ever experienced

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Terrible support for a very expensive product
Nobody seems to know what they are doing

Nothing considering telling the client to use a different software and get these licences changed over all 7 of them

The support was truly terrible spent 3 hours getting passed around every department that Soda PDF has. My 1 simple issue to fix turned into 4 issues by the end of the call and to top things off we can't even access our business account because they reset the wrong password and locked us out of it. They also made the user i was reporting the problem a admin on the business account.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Stephen, We appreciate you took the time to share that your issue was not resolved. We are concerned to read it so we really would like to improve your experience with us. We encourage you to send us an email with a detailed description of the problem to our special department that takes care of business clients. Here is the email address you need to contact business@sodapdf.com We are looking forward to hearing from you to give you proper assistance.

Carole
Records/Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Finding this product totally saved the day!

Commentaires : I like it (almost) as much as the expensive program I use on my work computer. In fact, I may suggest it to other coworkers for their home computers especially while we are working at home during COVID.

What a gem of a find. I was getting ready for a two-day hearing using a popular video platform and had a bunch of PDFs I needed to screen share. The PDF reader on my laptop, which I was using for the video hearing, was not showing up in the screen sharing option. My boss just said, fix it! I searched through Google and found this. I first went with the free version but after bookmarking multiple pages in preparation, I discovered it would not save them. I purchased it at that point with no regrets. It is very nice software, especially for the money, and suited my needs for this perfectly.

It would have been nice to know that I couldn't save the PDF with changes I made with the free version, but very understandable. For the price, it was no problem purchasing it, and as I said before, it totally saved me!

Patrik
Freelancer (Suède)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great tool to edit and organize you PDF files

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Adding text to forms and documents and merge/extract pages are functions we use every week.
A great tool for our PDF needs.

Appealing interface, easy to find the functions. The page preview pane at the left side saves lots of time to navigate in the document.

Nothing specific actually. The software covers my needs.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Patrik, Thank you for taking the time to share that you are satisfied with the easiness of Soda PDF. We are glad to know that it helped you cover your needs and the price is more suitable for you.

Jonathan
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

SO BUGGY!!!!

The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

il y a 3 ans

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to business.support@sodapdf.com and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

Edsel
CIO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

This is a SCAM

Commentaires : The support team can only tell you that their product does not support the features you try to use. Their billing department is horrible. You may need an act of God in order to cancel your subscription, which in most cases you don't even know that you will have after buying the product.

Absolutely nothing, It is cumbersome to use and not always provide the output you expect.

The software had a reasonable price, I decide to buy it to try. The Software is clunk, not intuitive and does not offer all the options Adobe does. The worst part is that I just discovered they are continuously charging me for a sneak renewal, which costs double of the price of the software. There are plenty of bad reviews of this product at PcMag, Amazon, GetApp, and others, so do not be alluded you are buying a good product. It does not worth the trouble.

il y a 3 ans

I am really sorry about the experience you have had. As you know we have already refunded your purchase renewal per your request. I reviewed your case and I am sorry that you felt you were "scammed". We do our best to make sure that every purchase is as clear and transparent as possible, for example when purchasing we give the option of switching between perpetual and subscription based products, we indicate the subscription on the checkout page. Furthermore, we give a 30 day renewal notification before sending a renewal confirmation email. We will further investigate your case to see how we can do a better job and improve at ensuring that the renewal for all our clients is clear. As for the missing features, we would love to know what we are missing, so that we can improve future development. We are always open to feedback and appreciate our customers, which is why we aim to provide outstanding customer support in any and all instances.

Sole Trader (R.-U.)
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Soda PDF Desktop 12 - Total Disaster

Commentaires : Customer support have attempted to resolve some of the problems which required considerable reconfiguring. It is still not working anything like as well as Soda PDF 11 so please wind back to the older version. If not I am starting to review other products to find a better solution.

I have used Soda PDF Desktop 11 for several years and found it to be an incredibly useful, and easy to use application.

Since upgrading to Soda PDF Desktop 12 it has been a total disaster. It is no longer user friendly and many of the features previously used no longer work. It is so much slower than the older version and has crashed or simply stopped responding on more than one occasion.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking time to write this feedback, we take it very seriously. I want to assure you that our developer team constantly works on the improvement of the 12th version. We would not recommend you to switch back to the 11th version because it will be supported less and there will not be updates for that version. Please let me tell you that you can find all of the features that were in the previous version in Soda PDF 12. Please let us know what features do you miss that you used to use in version 11. Please contact us via info@sodapdf.com

CEO (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés

You don't get what you pay for

Commentaires : What part of TERRIBLE should I explain.

I have yet to find anything about this product to like.

Everything. Incredibly slow on all levels. The slowest piece of software we've ever used. Just took us 25 minutes to uninstall. Crashes the most of any software we run. Had to uninstall and reinstall 6 times before it functioned properly. The worst part has been the customer service. I took an average of three days for them to respond to every support ticket we submitted. All we ever received was an incredibly bad attitude and the statement "go re-read the instruction manual". The last incident was never resolved even after going back and forth for over two weeks. I asked for a refund and was told "we don't give refunds of any kind for any reason after the 30 use period. Decided to go back to Adobe and have had a great and seamless experience thus far. Yes, we're paying more, but we're far more productive. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.

il y a 3 ans

We are very sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience with our software and our customer service. Rest assured, we are taking such feedback very seriously and are investigating the case. We already wrote back to you, apologized and offered you compensation for your inconvenience. We hope you can accept our apologies.

Kalina
Assistente Adiministrativo (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best complete conversion, editing and creation software

Commentaires : I perform a lot of conversion of terms, regulations, crafts, among others, I speak of more than 200 pages and until today I have had no problems.
It is very gratifying, the truth was the best thing that happened to me.

what I liked the most was the conversion because in my work, I need to send documents related to trades, regulations and etc ... and convert my documents in other formats. It also helps me to compress my PDF files to reduce the sizes so that I can easily share via zip, not to mention, that it allows us to create PDF documents from drawings and other technical documents necessary for the functioning of our institution. End not to mention that it is very easy to use.

Honestly, I have no contraindications for this application because it met all my expectations, I feel that this softwer before being created was a deep search to be created so complete.

Ana
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Terrible product and shady business practice

1,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Terrible; after learning that, I was duped into thinking I made an outright purchase of the product but, in reality, had signed up for a subscription and no response to my printing issues; I tried to cancel and get a refund based on their advertised 100% money back guarantee.
All I have received are emails excusing their deceptive marketing and offering me a discount to keep the product, but they are not honoring their 100% refund guarantee. Do not buy from this company, they are not legit.

An alternative to Adobe ease of installation

I use the software to print invoices and shipping labels. The quality of the prints is terrible, so I opened a support ticket but never got a response. I then learned that the "full purchase price" is not an entire purchase but rather a subscription that automatically renews.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Ana, Thank you for sharing that you would like to get a refund because you wanted to get a lifetime license. We will forward your feedback that the subscription information should be clearer to the marketing team. We appreciate the feedback a lot. To get your request processed, please reach out to our support team in the live chat. To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

Ana Karina
Ana Karina
Dirección Técnica de Proyectos (Venezuela)

The best for your pdf files

Across the years SODA Pdf has keeping the higher level of software uses to read and manage pdf files, because they are pioneers and they always improve, the current version is awesome, because it comes with many tools for edit, modify and send your pdf files.

I do not have any complain about SODA Pdf it always has been wonderful for me, in the past it has some difficult with large images but now it runs smooth no matter the size of the flles.

Meghan
Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Meh

Commentaires : Overall I it is ok but I regret forgetting to turn off the auto renew.

It is fairly straight forward to use but don't count on the free version to be able to do much of anything you really need to do.

This program runs fairly slowly and I keep having sign in issues, which although are usually resolved fairly quickly are super frustrating when I find out mid process I've been signed out and my account isn't recognized, especially when working under a deadline or time crunch and the free version can't do what I need.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Meghan, thank you for sharing your experience. Please be informed that we offer 7 days free trial for all the functions. Once your trial period is over you can continue using a free version that includes the next functions: Create, view, print, merge PDFs, convert them to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images. As for the login issues, you can choose the most convenient option: log in with your credentials or via Google/Microsoft/Facebook.

Orlando
Contabilista (Venezuela)
, 1 001-5 000 employés

It is a usable software with its own characteristics

Commentaires : I have been able to open my documents in pdf format in addition to converting text files in this format, protecting it against any threat of plagiarism

It has a friendly interface, it is specific in its functions, it seems great to be able to highlight or underline texts in the document just by pressing a button in the options menu. I love the transition from one page to another in a document when it is in 3D View. Convert Word documents to PDF without any difficulty

In general it is an excellent program, however you can not access the option to write texts on the document, The panel on the left side does not have much use if the document does not have signatures, layers or registers