Avis clients sur Box

4,4 (4 570) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Box

Box est une plateforme de gestion de contenu moderne qui transforme la façon dont les organisations travaillent et collaborent pour leur permettre d'obtenir des résultats plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur Box

Easier to use than Dropbox. Better customer service.

If you don't know what "folder" a document is in - or even its exact document name, the search tool can be very difficult, and almost useless.

Box - Notes

Box a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 570 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Box ?

Filtrer les avis (4 570)

GeraIdo
GeraIdo
Entrepreneur (Bénin)
Banque d’investissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Logiciel remarquable

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Logiciel très efficace simple d'utilisation adapté à toute type d'entrepriseJe le recommande à tous

Meilleures logiciel en matière en partage de fichiers avec un interface facile d'utilisation

Service clientèle difficile à contacter

Dorian
Rédacteur (France)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Logiciel efficace simple d’utilisation

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Bonne expérience sur le logiciel.

Bonne interface et facile d’utilisation. Pratique pour les débutants.

La gestion des sous dossiers doit être amélioré

Julien
Responsable formation (France)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Un cloud efficace

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Très simple d’utilisation. Il permet le partage sans difficulté.

L’interface n’est pas des plus audacieuse

Antoine
Antoine
Printer (France)
Impression, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Service de stockage cloud

4,0 il y a 4 jours Nouveau

On apprécie la simplicité d'utilisation et son esthetisme

J'ai eu quelques soucis lorsque plusieurs dossiers ont été supprimés, certe par ma faute, mais impossible de récupérer...

Freya
Freya
Content Marketing Manager (France)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great for document storage on a budget

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I've used the free version of Box for a non-profit I was involved in for several years. We switched from DropBox because of space limitations with the latter (we would have had to have paid for an upgrade and as a non-profit, that wasn't possible). I find Box easier to use, too.

there's not really anything I don't like about it

Jill
Treasury & Shared Services Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

Box is serving as our One Source for all Collaborative Work

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Box has been a positive and timely addition to the tools we use. We moved to Box just prior to the pandemic and it has become a staple for our now hybrid workteams.

Documents are easily stored and shared through our disbursed team. Having Box eliminates the need to keep local copies of important documents and allow for better control of versions. We have moved all of our Work Instructions and forms to Box for use within our Finance Team and for use by all company members. You can restrict access to ensure only those who need access can have it.

One thing it took us a while to get the hang of, is locking a shared document while we are updating it. If you don't lock the document, multiple people can access it and update it at the same time. Only upon saving would the team members learn that that we now have multiple copies of the same document and that none of them would be accurate.

Jerry
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Beware small print. Misleading site as to costs and # of users.

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Was looking for alternative to Dropbox. Dropbox was not syncing correctly.

I had a "individual" account. Was trying to upgrade it to a different tier that stated a cost Of $60.00. I am the only user. I missed seeing the much smaller print on the site which stated a three user minimum. I guess my 70 year eyes are not as good they used to me. I put in my credit card and it went through. AFTER it went through, it displayed a confirmation charge of $180. (those 3 users). I immediately tried calling them, chatting with them, but couldn't get through the correct number. I sent them an email to their billing dept which was the only email address I could fine. They responded without directly stating if they would refund the money. I am still waiting for a response. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THERE ARE OTHER ALTERNATIVES. I PLAN TO WITE AS MANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT BOX.COM I CAN SO OTHERS WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE.

Medical Analist (Inde)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Outstanding product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm just taken in by the quality-to-cheap ratio. Box provides a wide range of highly competent services at a reasonable price.

Simple, intuitive, simple to use, and offers data transfer and networking that is extremely secure. Box also provides excellent value for the money. Although I primarily use Box to store and exchange files online, I have occasionally used its collaborative tools and I absolutely love them. Regarding a document that is being drafted, team members can share thoughts, opinions, and links. Some of these features were progressively added to productivity programs like Office, but you need to use OneDrive to get them (and I don't want to be identified with a particular cloud storage service). Simple, intuitive, simple to use, and offers data transfer and networking that is extremely secure. Box also provides excellent value for the money. Although I primarily use Box to store and exchange files online, I have occasionally used its collaborative tools and I absolutely love them. Regarding a document that is being drafted, team members can share thoughts, opinions, and links. Some of these features were progressively added to productivity programs like Office, but you need to use OneDrive to get them (and I don't want to be identified with a particular cloud storage service).

Box offers services that are just as amazing as the things it offers. Sorry but I am not able to find any cons

Fernando
Desarrollador de software (Argentine)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Buena cantidad de almacenamiento para nuestros archivos

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Utilizado principalmente para el almacenamiento de fotos y videos de vacaciones o recuerdos familiares, esta aplicación permite realizar esta tarea sin muchas dificultades en cuanto a la cantidad de acciones a realizar.

Dispone de una amplia cantidad de espacio de almacenamiento, incluso para las cuentas gratuitas. Una interfaz de usuario moderna y fácil de utilizar. Cuenta con una aplicación para utilizar en los diferentes sistemas operativos de teléfonos inteligentes.

No permite almacenar archivos de un peso superior a 350 Mb, me pareció una limitación muy importante ya que en los tiempos actuales un video de unos pocos minutos tiene un peso muy superior a esta limitación.

Siokas
Siokas
Post-doc Researcher (Grèce)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Simple and efficient cloud storing software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is a useful tool.

It has a simple and easy-to-use interface. The online version of Box is efficient.

The data management plan it offers and the potential integrations with the different systems. It is not as easy as with other products.

Rex
Rex
Lead Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

A great Dropbox alternative

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Our nonprofit uses Box to share documents within the building. It’s saved a lot of moving usb drives up and down the hallway, and it’s very reliable.

Box is simple, reliable, and cheap. It’s a great alternative to Dropbox.

The max file upload size for the free tier is pretty low.

Palla
Web Master (Inde)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Best Alternative to Google Drive in US

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Box has been alternative storage space other than the default one. Only if the storage could be increased and speed up documents sharing it will be perfect.

One of the foremost cloud storage solutions helps me believe it.Good infrastructure support. File upload limit. Built-in integrations with Office 365

Pricing is high. sometimes doesn't play well with Windows 10.

Jacob
Jacob
Associate Wealth Management Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Reliable document cloud storage

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

We no longer use Box, but during our time of use, it met our expectations of storing our documents for client meetings and was quick to upload to the cloud.

Every once in a while, we had some syncing issues. I am unsure if it was caused by Box or if other variables were at play.

William Hernando
William Hernando
Docente (Colombie)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 10 000+ employés

Box, un servicio solido y rápido, con espacio para crecer

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Box siempre me gusto. Lo use ampliamente por años. Creo que seguirá presente por muchos años ya que es un servicio muy profesional y confiable.

Box ofrece un servicio de clase mundial, rápido y confiable, con diversas alternativas para diferentes usuarios.

Integración. No es culpa de Box, pero en mi contexto, con un dolar que sube y sube, debí decantarme con un servicio mas económico y con mayor integración con mis aplicaciones. Si el dinero no fuera un determinante, seguiría seguramente con el.

Evelyn
Evelyn
Digital Marketing Manager & Content Creator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Reliable System

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been always good with this software despite they reduced considerably the space I used to have when changed their prices strategy.

The user interface is very user friendly. The price is very fair compared with some competitors. It does provide several features to host and manage documents, other than just hosting them in the cloud.

It fell behind some alternatives such as OneDrive or GoogleDrive which have much more integrations and document capabilities.

Mona
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

4 in 1

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This experience has left me feeling mostly satisfied and impressed with Box.
They have a great idea here and it saves time in a variety of situations. For me having a document already imported saves a lot of time, I don’t have to go and search for it or try and remember where it’s stored. If I have a question I can ask and receive an answer without leaving Box.

This is one of the best because it’s like having 4 in 1. Cloud management, collaboration, assignment schedule, and electronic signature with Box Sign. It’s not too expensive and all the things I get are used daily. It couldn’t be easier to use for electronic signatures, the documents are already in Box so I don’t need to send them out. I don’t have to directly share something for others to see it, but I can share directly if I want to and it’s easy. There is a message board that can be kept open and assignments can be created and scheduled. Box can open Adobe or PDF, Word, and Google Docs files, it’s opened or read all files I’ve imported. This is secure enough to use for legal documents or client records, it’s protected with encryption and requires little monitoring.

Box Sign is easy to use but it’s not as good as it could be. I don’t think the cloud storage management is the best, the other ladies at the office agree. File versions became lost and the overall manner of storing wasn’t great.

Richard (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Good for off site back up, I tend to use Sync for the day-to-day though

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, they are OK for stuff that I've encrypted myself and just want to have a redundant backup. I really should figure out how to use amazon glacier for that, but box makes it too easy and cheap. There's only so many hours in the day.

I like that this software just works without a bunch of hassle. I also like that box is not, to my knowledge, google or microsoft. No need to have either of them snooping through my files. At the time I switched from dropbox, I was very happy that box wasn't dropbox. I think Box used to have faster pipes than Sync but am not so sure anymore.

I think that Sync.com has a better product for my day-to-day. All I really want is secure storage and for all my computers to sync up certain directories. I don't want to ever doubt that every file is synced onto every computer. I left dropbox because their smartsync made me wonder if I was getting what I wanted. I think Sync is the company that is most focused on giving me exactly what I want. Box is OK, but they aren't focused on the precise thing I'm after. That makes me worry that they are going to go the dropbox route and try to some "smart" thing that makes them useless to me. Also, there was the box hacker exploit discovered in 2019. I think that's when I moved important stuff to Sync.

Professor (Italie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Smooth and feature-rich

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I use Box to backup and sync shared projects. I appreciate the fact that my contacts can set up a fully-functional Box account for free, something that makes it considerably easier to bring them on board. The interface is intuitive and easy to use, so you get started in a few minutes and then are good to go. The web interface helps you learn about collaboration features that make your work more productive.

While most of the time I just use Box as a way to backup and share files on the cloud, I have occasionally used its collaboration features and I find them amazing. Team members can exchange messages, views, links regarding a document that is being drafted. Some of these functions were gradually added to productivity softwares like Office, but you are bound to use OneDrive to have them (and I don't want to be captured by a specific cloud storage provider).

The desktop client has had occasional crashes from time to time, but I am unsure whether this may depend on my side (e.g., Windows updates that need some days to be "digested" by the Box software). Overall, I find this product stable and reliable. In my limited experience, I cannot think of any major feature that is not already included.

Oscar
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

It is comfortable to work collaboratively in Box

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Box was born as a solution in my organization since before files were managed locally with internal servers where employees who are outside the workplace who want to access have to resort to a VPN and a type of access to the platform where they are. company files such as photos of properties for sale, rentals, sales made and other confidential files. With Box it has been possible to solve this problem of long-distance access since it only requires the employee's email to add it to the cloud and he can access it without any problem with established permissions and without requiring any type of VPN or protocol to be able to to access. It was also a good choice for this file manager in the cloud due to its plans since it is cheaper to have a certain number of box storage than to purchase physical storage with its respective backup, this greatly improves the return on investment for the organization.

Box has been the best, most intuitive and complete cloud file storage that can be had within the company where I work . I like the security that it has because that way I can protect the privacy of sensitive company files without compromising confidentiality. Its interface has reached a minimalist style that make Box seem like a simple file manager that comes with Windows, but in this case it's in the cloud. I think the feature of being able to grant access or no to all files is great, this being able to maintain better security when sharing and collaborating within Box. The dark mode allows me to have a more comfortable workflow because I am one of the people who spends a lot of time in front of the monitor and this is a great help for my eyes. I can easily work in collaborative mode and kow who made changes to the file or folder, this make it easier when it comes to projects in wich a team needs to consult or edit files without resorting to other archaic means of sharing information.

I really like most of the features of this platform but I have small drawbacks compared to some that do not harm the user experience or functionality as much. However, I would like the to improve those aspects because Box would be much more complete and attractive. Among the aspects that I want to improve is the preview of the files, for example I am intereted in certain files to verify information such as a photograph and verify that everything is fine without having to open the file, because in Box it is like blurry to see the preview and I have to open the file directly to check. Another problem that I have presented several times is that when I work with my team on a file or folder and we make changes simultaneously to maximize the workflow, there is no indication when someones is editing a document at the same time, creating several versions of the edition and turning everything into chaos.

Kavya
Graduate Student (É.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Probably my most used file management software

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've used this while working with a team at a startup and in graduate school now. Highly recommend for both collaboration as well as backing up document and cloud storage.

Box Sync is the first thing I'd recommend if you don't have that already. It sets up a folder on your local computer that you can treat as a folder just like 'Documents' and it syncs automatically when you're connected to wifi. I also like using Box Sync with Mendeley (reference manager) because it syncs all the docs in Mendeley into a single location on Box, which is great. I can make notes in the PDFs and it syncs into Mendeley so that I can see my comments there as well. The version control has saved my many times because every time you create a new version or save a document, it holds onto old versions. This way if you accidentally overwrite something, you can usually go back into Box online, look at previous versions, and restore the right one. It's also easy to use and isn't finicky like many software.

Unlike most of my software reviews, I don't have much to say for cons.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Box is the perfect all-round solution for all file management needs

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I initially struggled to get used to their folder structures and access controls and preferred to assimilate and integrate them into the existing product I was already using. But after insistence from the team, I was forced to learn and adapt to Box. After a few days however, I started to get the hang of things and ended up using it just as much as I did my original product. I also find it more suited for smaller project teams than the alternative I was already used to.

Real time file syncing across all linked devices and accounts is truly amazing. It makes team collaboration in these times of remote working extremely efficient. And we no longer have to keep transferring documents to and fro as email attachments, which is not as secure. The comprehensive audit trail records also makes backtracking and management of unauthorized access and activity very simple.

Setting different access privileges for individual team members with access to shared folders can be a bit confusing. The process could be made a lot simpler with a tabular entries with individual columns dedicated to each access level.

Digital Sales & Partnerships Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent document storage & management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Box empowered us to build a robust document repository that makes it simple for anyone on our team to find the files they're looking for.

Box has made our lives a million times easier by empowering us to store, organize, and share files of all types. We save our company assets, photos, Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel docs, PDFs, etc in various folders. We love the ability to tag files so we can find them easily. The document sharing features are excellent. I especially like the preview feature (it's much better than Google Drive's preview option).

My biggest complaint about Box isn't Box's fault – it's my company's settings. My company chose to have shared file links expire after about 30 days, which is a pain in the neck sometimes.

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser (Azerbaïdjan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

Transfer and share files easily and securely in the cloud

Commentaires : One of the first options in transferring our files and offering in the list of required and recommended items to companies and organizations that we consult. If you have different meetings and need different files in the meetings, safely create a secure cloud space of your files in the box because one day it will come in handy. Having a backup on the secure cloud storage is always life-saving, and experience has shown that floppy disks, CDs, and flash drives and computer headers are not enough for a successful business.

I like the simplicity and good features and the appropriate speed of Box platform, you can easily transfer files from any device to the cloud storage space of the box. I like its speed and security, you will not feel any strangeness with the software. E-Signature make it more secure and Integration with lot of apps is wonderful. The cost and price is very reasonable and economical compared to the many features it provides to the user.‌ Data Loss Protection is great.

The graphic design of the dashboard should be simpler and more tangible and can be changed to the liking of the admin, Also a feature in the dashboard should be added to display the status of shared files and folders, and the latest status of views and downloads to be clearly and simply visible to the admin.

President (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Can't imagine running our business without Box

Commentaires : We used Dropbox for a number of years, and we found it very "fragile". Without good access to different levels of security for our team, we would often find files deleted or overwritten by inexperienced employees. Once, an employee using Dropbox's desktop app accidentally deleted our entire list of files and Dropbox had to restore (taking several days). That was the straw that broke the camel's back, so we switched to Box and haven't looked back. It's secure, solid, excellent uptime, and does everything we need and more. Our company stores mission-critical contracts, source files, and other material, and it's locked down only to the appropriate users. We have nearly 7 TB of files from our company's history stored with Box and I sleep great at night knowing they're safe and secure.

The access levels for intra-company sharing are very granular, allowing us the ability to protect privileged information,

It's hard to be critical of this tool. Some of the features we never use (notes, for example) seem a little clunky, but I understand they're improving. Those are all secondary, however. The main product itself is unbeatable.

Director (Grèce)
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Good Free Version but expensive Business options

Commentaires : Storing documents in the cloud as a back-up solution, sharing documents with collaborators and clients.

Uploads and downloads are fast, sharing files or folders is easy, as an editor or viewer, and it is easy to use.

The Business options are expensive for small businesses since they require you to purchase multiple licenses, not only one. If you get the Individual license you are not GDPR compliant, thus it turns out to be expensive for SMEs.