Not designed for clothing Boutiques

Publié le 01/08/2019
Sandra S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Avantages: * Customer service is top notch!
* All the possibilities for the software has great potential.
* There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Inconvénients: It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location.
*Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile.
*Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards.
*The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial??
* Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

envoyé par TapMango le 16/08/2019

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously.

We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion.

Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

Highly Recommended

Publié le 28/01/2019
Natalia C.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They have been amazing to work with from their initial sales approach to their constant customer service through this process. I am looking forward to working with them as my business grows and ages and hope that once we are fully set up (I have been using the program for 3 months), I won't have to rely so heavily on their support team and my customer loyalty initiative can mostly run itself so that I can focus on other parts of my business.

Avantages: I have a retail boutique where I use Lightspeed as my Point of Sale system. After reviewing customer loyalty programs that integrate well with Lightspeed, I was very pleased to come across Tap Mango. Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system. I wanted a program that was very inclusive and gave me the ability to enhance my customer loyalty through a one-stop platform. Since using the program, I have been able to develop e-blasts to promote new arrivals and sales, strengthen my customer communication and engagement, and track customers who visit/purchase. Upon recently, I am delving into understanding the analytics that the platform provides. Overall, my strongest pro of utilizing this software is the customer support that I have received from my account manager . He has been a great support is helping me understand the capabilities and process of the software, and has truly worked to set up my requests in a way that the system can automate my re-targeting initiatives as easily as possible. He seems to really care about how the program enhances my business' growth and has been readily available at all times.

Inconvénients: The most significant con that I have of the software is the usability. As I mentioned before, my account manager has played an integral role in my ability to use and understand the software, however, if it wasn't for his direction and dedication I wouldn't really know how to use the program the way that it would be most beneficial for my business. I have needed to rely heavily on to get me set up. For example, it was tough for me to create an email template that was branded in the way that I needed it to be for my business. Their design team created the template for me that I am now very happy with, however, it would have been impossible for me to know how to do it on my own. A second con is their reporting and analytic system. I know that they are working to improve it, and I am currently working with acc manager to develop a work around to better understand my customer analytics. While it is definitely possible to pull comprehensive reports, but the program itself could use a better design to understand your analytics.

envoyé par TapMango le 11/02/2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Natalia! We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us identify areas where we need to improve. Since you mentioned you were having trouble with the usability of our email builder, I'm pleased to inform you that we are currently working on an enhanced email designer that is much more user-friendly. This improved tool will be launched very soon and your account manager will let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks again for your feedback and for your business with us!

Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad.

Publié le 15/11/2017
Erica T.
Sales Associate
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Avantages: The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Inconvénients: Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer page. Many customers are frustrated or confused by being prompted to change their number every time they log-in. The birthday requirement also puts customers off - it would be helpful if the sign-up page mentioned the birthday discount. When entering points as the administrator, if the wrong number of points is entered each digit must be deleted using the "delete" button, even on the computer. It would be better if on the PC the numbers could be highlighted and then deleted witht he "delete" key.

Fantastic Product

Publié le 12/02/2019
Glen M.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Avantages: I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Inconvénients: Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

Tapmango is excellent!

Publié le 13/11/2017
Jimmy W.
District Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

Avantages: We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

Inconvénients: TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Publié le 10/11/2017
Andrew R.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Inconvénients: There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

envoyé par TapMango le 15/11/2017

Andrew, thank you for your feedback.

You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it.

As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market.

As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal.

Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thanks,
Your TapMango team.

So many ways to reward Customers!

Publié le 27/04/2017
Christina S.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

Avantages: I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question! There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner. The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

Inconvénients: The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

May have been a great product, but we couldn't even get through set up

Publié le 23/11/2016
Erin D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We already had a loyalty program in our boutique. It was adequate. Not amazing, not bad. So when Tap Mango called and said they could give me more features for less money, I was intrigued. I went through the presentation and we decided (it's a family business) to make the switch, even though our previous service provider actually beat their price when we called to cancel. This was all in the lead up to Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, the beginning of our biggest shopping season. I explained to the sales rep that business has been very slow this year for almost all of the small businesses in our area because of economic issues in our state and the uncertainty of the election, so I need this season to be a big success. I was assured that we would be up and running by Small Business Saturday, no worries. We would have a perfectly smooth transition. Unfortunately, the attempt to transition was anything but smooth. From proofs that weren't sent to me in time to get them printed by the deadline (I actually had to email and request the proofs) to a tablet that dies while connected to the charger and a variety of other issues in between, nothing was going well. I know we all have bad days, bad weeks even, but when everything you are doing is wrong, I expect customer service that is excellent to smooth it over with me. Win me over. Instead I felt like I was chasing them to get answers, and being told, that I just needed to understand that it can be rough and cut them some slack. It would get better. Here's an excerpt from an email from the supervisor: We have thousands of businesses that use our platform, from small single location shops like yours to National franchises in various industries.

Although we deeply care about each and every one of our clients and we actually generate more revenue from franchised businesses, family businesses like yours mean much more to us on a personal level. We realize that it might be your life savings, it is years of hard work, it is a career. We get it and in fact a lot of what we do and how we designed the product is with this in mind. I hope this email is a slight sign of this as well.
Are you kidding me? Now I have to figure out new promotions for Small Business Saturday because I had centered 75% of them on featuring our updated customer loyalty program, and yet, no one there really seems to care. So today, I cancelled and I hope you stay away or proceed at your own risk.

Avantages: I never even really got a chance to use it because of the poor customer service. I was looking forward to using the geofencing feature though.

Inconvénients: The user interface could be a bit more user friendly.

envoyé par TapMango le 24/11/2016

Dear Erin, thanks for your honest review. First of all, we're glad you actually decided to proceed with TapMango.

Secondly, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We acknowledge that there were a few hiccups in your onboarding process, and rest assured that your experience has been highly unusual.

Regardless, we have reviewed our onboarding processes and made appropriate changes to ensure this doesn't happen again.

We strongly believe our Customer Success Team is second to none, and I'm sure you'll appreciate our level of service and the platform itself once you are completely onboarded.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Best of luck.

Your TapMango Team.

A very interesting software that allows you to organize your client portfolio

Publié le 11/07/2018
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tapmango is a software that revolutionized our interaction with customers and investors. Loyalty is a commendable value that must be maintained with much effort, permanently seducing users and customers, and Tapmango has made it a reality, keeping the customer captive of our new products.

Avantages: Tapmango, has revolutionized the management of clients in my workplace and reasons have ample: - Creation of customer loyalty program through promotions, new products, new shipments and nationwide distribution form. - Develops a detailed program based on the customer experience with our GLI products and new investors. - It is quite customizable, creating a more efficient categorization of our clients.

Inconvénients: I thought that at the time of making the initial configuration of the software, it was a bit tedious and we took too long, however, that we have been solving progressively while we familiarize ourselves with the software

Great Service, wonderful customer service at a valued price!!

Publié le 09/11/2018
Michael j. S.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This system is a breeze. Great customer service, fully customizable for your business needs. If you have any ideas the customer service team will help you make them a reality. Tapmango is a must to stay competitive in the every growing business world. Don’t waste anymore time you won’t regret it

Avantages: Fully customizable around your business needs. This is a great CRM software designed to get your customers back through the door. Take away the guess work and know your return. Customer service is super friendly and always available.

Inconvénients: Nothing bad to say. Everything works as intended...

Great Decision

Publié le 01/02/2019
Renee L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Loyalty program is what I was looking for along with being able to connect with my customers....I have experience the power of text messenging and how powerful that tool is to bring your customers back....Hoping to experience the fencing as well

Avantages: Very easy to use, quick response time for support. This software runs the back end of advertieing when I am busy.....It brings loyal customers back and automatically lets are customers know when we have not seen them in a while. My customers absolutely love this software....I have had many compliments on this software.

Inconvénients: The software claims to do everything I was looking for, but I have been waiting a while now for them to fix some of the apps that I was told I would have right away. Hopeful they can fulfill certain functions that sold me on the software to begin with.

Great Loyalty Rewards Program

Publié le 20/04/2017
Jeff L.
President/Owner/General Manager
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: While the manager of the Memphis Franchise, having used Five Star, we were looking for a different more cost-effective solution and found Tap Mango. The solution is very easy to use, the cost for us is extremely affordable and the Customer Service and support from the Account manager on down is second to none. I have recommended Tap mango to many of my fellow franchisees, and implemented it immediately upon purchasing the Nashville franchise! I cannot say enough for all they do for us!

Avantages: Ease of use, and low cost

Inconvénients: I cannot think of anything

I love this company!

Publié le 21/02/2017
Melissa M.
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a small business owner, I have high expectations of my software providers and the crew at Tapmango has exceeded every one of my expectations!!
My account rep is top notch, He is on top of any question that I may ask and works closely with their developers to make sure everything is perfect.
The development team goes above and beyond for me. I had a relatively complex integration with my existing software and a client list over 10,000 that needed to be accommodated in my transition to Tapmango. They never told me they couldn't do something!! I was amazed that they always managed to find a way.
I am so happy that I decided to make the switch to Tapmango. Best of all my guests like all the added features and the ability to check-in for their services using the tablet.

Avantages: Ease of use, the interface is so user-friendly that all of my staff have picked it up right away

The Best Add-On Service We've Used

Publié le 17/02/2017
Jerry H.
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We had been using another client loyalty app for our business when we learned of Tap Mango. Once we compared the two, Tap Mango offered many more features that we wanted at a better price. We haven't looked back since the day we rolled out the service to our clients. Now we use it for Rewards, Communication, and Pre-Paid Services (via the Vouchers). As new features are added so are our ways to use the program.

Avantages: Ease of use for clients

Inconvénients: Sometimes organizing Campaigns can get confusing.

We took a shot!

Publié le 02/08/2018
Alejandro R.
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When choosing something important as a loyalty app. We'd scoured the internet and tech conferences. From day one of using TapMango we knew the possibilities. In the rare chance customer service was needed. There was an agent a couch or call away.

Avantages: For me and my wife it came down to ease of use. We'd researched some of the others, even had the chance to test run others in Dallas. But we kept going back to Tap.

Inconvénients: I'm not saying that I'm right. Or this is a justified con but I wish the interface was a bit cleaner. Form and function is great. But I'd like to see a more stylized approach.

Great experience, customer service is awesome.

Publié le 18/09/2017
Umer A.

Commentaires: Repeat customers.

Avantages: Tap Mango is great, we use it daily and customers like having a loyalty program. It does help bring customers back in which is great.

Inconvénients: Need it to sync with Shopify. Our online customers will stick with us with this option. I have been shopping around at the moment due to the price of this and lack of shopify integration.

envoyé par TapMango le 19/09/2017

Hi Umer. Thanks for you review.

Our team is working on a Shopify integration, which should be available within a few weeks. We'll reach out to you once that becomes available!

Thanks again,
Your TapMango Team.

Tap Mango Review

Publié le 24/06/2019
Thomas S.
Servant of the People
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been detailed in the above two captions.

Avantages: The word "did" implies I no longer use the service. That is false, we still use the service, we are still satisfied and I cannot pinpoint 1 thing to like the most. The service as a whole is exceptional.

Inconvénients: Again in this case "did" implies that we have moved on, we have not moved on, of I were dissatisfied I would have moved on, alas we are not, so we remain loyal to Tap Mango.

Superior Support

Publié le 09/02/2017
Christine D.
Managing Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been using TapMango since last Spring 2016 and I love these guys! Anytime I have a question they are quick to respond either by phone or online chat. The support team is very proactive and follows up with me regularly to help me get the most out of their services. I was using another rewards company before and I am so much happier with the TapMango experience!

Avantages: Integration with Lightspeed, Customer focused, multiple features, gift cards, referral tracking

Inconvénients: I would prefer a tablet that doesn't require flipping to access admin screen. Our POS set up is more inline with customers instead of across a countertop so the flipping isn't really necessary for our particular set up.

Great company to partner with

Publié le 02/12/2018
John M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Always great customer service, Gavin has been a incredible account manager. I highly recommend him.

Avantages: What I enjoy most about Tapmango is that anytime I have a issue or need something custom done for my system, it get done! I’m super happy about how I asked about setting up a rebate program and they had it developed within a month.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the tablets they provide crashe, although never been a huge issue for us.

Awesomeness at a tap "Tap Mango" that is

Publié le 31/01/2017
Donnie r. J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tap Mango is as easy as it gets to contact your customers and keep them engaged in your store. If you can't make it with Tap Mango you just can't make it . We have not used all of the program but the parts we have used drive our sales and increases morale with our customers. We are a high profile location and it's nice to be able to reward our customers with minimal effort. Tap Mango is the best leave the rest. Tap Mango's dashboard is amazing and the reports you can generate are phenomenal. Second to none. Price can not be beat. Can't say enough about these folks. Great customer service. Always there when we call and they go out of their way to assist in any way possible. Thanks Tap Mango.

Avantages: versatality

Inconvénients: nothing

Easy to speak with someone on your team to get promotions together quickly & effeciently

Publié le 13/11/2017
Jennie F.
Manager of Charlotte Vapes Lake Wylie
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customers really enjoy their rewards, they can either enter in their phone number, carry a key tag, or download the app, so the choices can match their lifestyle & make it easy for them to sign up & use

Avantages: How easy it is to use & the back office is easy to navigate, the team is easy to talk to to get promotions together quickly & effeciently.

Inconvénients: I don't like that it lags a bit. Sometimes it takes awhile to load when a customer is trying to checkout.

Amazing! The software is quick, performs as it should and the developers/tech support are amazing!

Publié le 23/02/2018
Dale S.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Definitely customer retention and bringing new customers into our shop. TapMango has certainly contributed to our growth!

Avantages: It's really great software, the uptime is fantastic and it definitely has contributed to our growth as a company, no question there. In addition, the team and developers are fantastic to deal with. Most companies if you make a suggestion, they'll most likely ignore it. NOT TapMango, they will not hesitate to tweak settings or even customize features to fit exactly what you need. In addition, they're always prompt to fix an issue.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - YOU THINK OF A FEATURE AND IT IS ALREADY THERE

Publié le 18/09/2017
Sunil T.
G. Mgr
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer loyalty - and customer satisfaction.

Avantages: Great value for the price you pay. Easy to use and very user friendly. The best part of it is the support you get with this product.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more information about the rewards printed customer receipt. It does has a app to download and install that will give you the information but best way to communicate is to print it on receipt.

Hands down THE most incredible loyalty platform and company I have ever encountered.

Publié le 03/11/2017
Mikey C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With TapMango you shouldn't ask yourself if you CAN afford it. You should be asking yourself if you can afford NOT to have it. There are too many benefits to list.

Avantages: There is LIMITLESS options for reward options, whatever you can think of this program can handle. The customer service is hands down the best ive ever come across in my years of running business. They also give you your OWN branded cards instead of making you push their company on your cards. I can go on and on about how amazing this program is but youll have to try it for yourself.

Decent Loyalty Program

Publié le 22/11/2018
Vanessa D.
Vétérinaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TapMango has helped us maintain our loyalty program with different types of promotions. We really enjoy the easy to use interface and great customer service

Avantages: We use TapMango as our loyalty program because out current CRM does not have one with a lot of features. Our clients found it pretty easy to use, which is great! The support staff is always really helpful when we have any questions

Inconvénients: I wish I could integrate this into my current CRM, but I think that's more of an issue on my CRM's side than TapMango. I really have no complaints