Avis clients sur Join It

En savoir plus sur Join It

Cette solution est utilisée par les organisations pour gérer leurs abonnements, intégrer leurs autres plateformes SaaS et automatiser leurs tâches critiques.

En savoir plus sur Join It

We are about to bulk import from our current excel. This will be much more user friendly.

There is no integration with PayPal but understand that this is on its way.

Join It - Notes

4,9

Join It a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 77 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Join It ?

Taylor
Taylor
Vice President, Board of Directors (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Highly Recommended

Commentaires : Amazing. We had a few issues with syncing 3rd party items (entirely our fauly for making errors prior to joining this platform). Join IT went out of their way to not only help identify the problem but also recommend a solution. 10/10

We love using Join It. Their customer service is amazing and goes beyond what was expected and what ive recieved from any other company. My organization loved our free trial so much (30 days. ) we have decided to subscribe on an annual basis.

Obviously as a nonprofit justifying spending money is really hard. While we always would want things to be cheaper for us, the cost also was the lowest we had found for the best platform/features.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the very kind words, Taylor! It's a pleasure to support you!

Sacha
Founder & Chairman (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

These JoinIt Folks Thought of Everything

Commentaires : I now know of only 2 membership management companies - JoinIt and Others. I am struggling to name what it didn't solve. I'm normally reserved on reviews but this one deserves a bit more than my normal polite comments. Exceptional experience.

Incredible simplicity, versatile application across all my services , the digital membership card is what brought me to them and then l found membership management paradise . Best in class for flexibility. 6 stars in my book. You guys are not visible enough, though. It took me 2 months to find you and yet, you are the best thing on the market without the pizzaz. That offline payment toggle is a gem, it fixed my headache for African countries that don't have credit /debit cards. I was contemplating going part manual for offline registration then you cured that by actually allowing me to use joinit as a registration and prospecting tool. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team, you guys are geniuses. You actually did think of everything and if it's not yet there, I'm sure you are already thinking it

Paypal is a necessary evil. You could add that if you can.😔 WhatsApp and telegram integration is a must. I want to see just my brand on my links. Although the effect is minimal, the joinit branding tends to make us look like we are using a freebie. Although i already forgave you for it because you got everything else right. Any chance there will be an offline USSD link to cater for Africa's Wi-Fi-less citizens who would end up spending more than their subscription payment just to register themselves? I know it's there, it's completely whatsapp or SMS based. It would be nice to have that too

Paul
CEO (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Prepare for poor to no customer support and significant unannounced changes

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Terrible. It started off well, until you got your first proven. By that point you are pretty much committed to trying to make it work. Their customer service is slow and unhelpful, and comes across frankly as uninterested. This year they started making changes to their platform that significantly affected its usability and how our clients interacted. They were unwilling to discuss and the answer we got was essentially “sorry that’s how it is”. This week we have a seen more changes that are intrinsically linked to how we do business. We’ve had never parents randomly canceled, we’ve been unable to set up payments to the future with any confidence and more and more collapses in how it functions. Fortunately e had already found an alternate platform and have started migrating new customers to that. Now we are forced to do a full migration which will costs significant staff hours and embarrassment with clients. Changes to platforms happen I know this but to make major changes without announcement and with a shrug of the shoulders is Damsgaard f for business. The biggest issue we have is their customer service is basically non existent. Do not expect help.

Initial ease of use and clarity of finctions.

Unannounced changes effecting payments

il y a 10 mois

Hi Paul! Thanks so much for providing us with this feedback. We sincerely do care when we miss the mark and fall short of our customer's expectations, and it really sounds like we messed up here. I take full responsibility and apologize for that. I'm going to reach out to you directly to see if there's anything that we can do to make this right. Sincerely, Mitch

Rodney
Member, Board of Directors (Suède)

Very Happy JoinIT User

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The key business problems we were trying to resolve in this organisation was to provide a better user experience for people becoming members of the organisation. We wanted a system that was easy to administer and easy for end-users. We also wanted end users to be in control of their own information. Finally, we wanted a system that integrated with other tools that we were using so that we could mix-and-match best-of-breed solutions together. JoinIT provides what we need. We actually implemented JoinIT based on the recommendation of another organisation and we are pleased we did. Implementation and migration were very simple and the people supporting JoinIT are very friendly and helpful.

Setting up membership types, the integrations with leading tools, and the ability to accept online processing payments via credit card were all big draws for this software. The software is also incredibly easy to use.

There are some Quality of Live improvements that could be made to the user experience such as the ability to get an invoice directly from an user's membership record (instead of clicking through to the payment processor's website), the ability to store a document in a membership record (some memberships can require verification of eligibility), and having more freedom/flexibility in payment processors (Stripe is okay, but some more competition is never a bad thing). But none of these are deal-breakers.

Melissa
Melissa
Technology - volunteer (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Stellar team and robust product

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We needed a highly available, fully hosted solution that provided the ability to integrate with some of the leading software, for example Eventbrite and Constant Contact. Join It does exactly that and with excellent support.

I absolutely loved the technical support we received during the trial period. Superior technical support since we started using the product. We very rarely have to wait for an answer to any type of question from the Join It team and the answers are always right on target. In addition, they partner with and integrate with the best software providers in their respective business areas (email marketing, events, payment processing, financials).

Does not automatically remove expired members from a Constant Contact mailing list.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for the kind words, Melissa! It's been a pleasure supporting you and your Organization so far! As always, reach out if you ever need anything. :)

Dominic
Dominic
Communications Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Joinit has rescued of from WildApricot

Commentaires : My organization used Wildapricot before. It made doing all we wanted to do kind of simple, combining website building, emailing, selling tickets, and taking payments in one program. Problem is, it didn't do any of those things very well. Our website felt like it was built on Windows 95, and doing anything was just sort of a pain. Lots of bugs that I had to learn to work around. I was looking for something that would allow us to offer membership discount and also have an awesome website. I wanted to start selling through eventbrite, so people not in our community could learn about our events. I found JoinIt, which looked better than anything else in my research, and haven't looked back. This company understands the modern world. They integrate with the best technologies. And they excel in service, knowing that's the best way to serve their bottom line. I'm very excited, and anticipate the program will only get better.

The ease of use, integration with leading software, and impressive customer support.

It's still pretty new, and some cool features are still in Beta stage (member directory, uploading contacts)

Justin
Justin
Garden Director (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Finally a dedicated solution just to manage membership

Commentaires : Overall, we are very satisfied with this product. We have tried several other alternatives that we had to use all sorts of workarounds to achieve our goals. Join It is a streamline membership management solution.

My favorite feature of Join It is that it focuses on managing memberships. Many of the other CRM solutions we discovered provide 25 features, but are lacking on member management.

Sometimes the website is slow and data entry takes a bit too long.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words, Justin! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and the PowellsWood Garden!

Greg
Technologist (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Good product on it's way to a great product

Commentaires : Love this company! They have been very helpful with problems and giving me ideas for implementation in our organization.

This software is very easy to use. It's not as feature packed as some software, but, it's very useful and features are being added as time goes on.

Lack of reports. This is a problem with a lot of online software

Darrell
President (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Very pleased with the platform

Commentaires : While exploring the platform, the customer service was fast and courteous. Clearly, this team has spent a lot of time developing this system that works so well for a non-profit.

It totally manages enrolment of new members and is easy to navigate the membership data.

Haven’t found a con yet. So far, everything works as advertised.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the very kind review, Darrell! Working with Organizations like Help Alberta Wildies is why Join It exists! :)

Dionne Choc
Founder (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Member Software Out There!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Join It has been the thing that has brought out start-up non-profit success. It has helped us be professional and on-board new members efficiently. It has easy implementation and our branding was achieve was immediately.

This software is simple t& inexpensive!

It takes time to learn all the features.

Scott
Technical Officer (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Using Join it to manage society members

Commentaires : JoinIt allows us to use our data to accelerate our membership experience. The team has been super supportive and helpful with quick replies. Really feel like a valued customer.

JoinIt has been a fantastic asset since we first began using the product 2 years ago. It allows us to easily manage memberships without having to handle and document cash. The integrations is what really makes this platform, allowing us to use our membership data in meaningful ways.

A few more integrations and an API would allow us to really get the most out of JoinIt.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words! It's been such a pleasure working with you! :) Looking forward to serving you for years to come!

Mario
Membership Coordinateor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

Making things easier

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far its been great. The support team is fast and responsive and really attentive to all the issues I have brought up or speed bumps I have had, weather my own or on the system end.

The ease of managing members and its simple integration into multiple other applications makes a lot of the daily work easier. There was a slight worry to the learning curve for members but for the most part it has been ok during our rollout. Payment integration has been amazing. and integrations with MailChimp and slack have taken many steps out of the process for me.

I feel there are a few features that I would have liked to see a bit more intuitive or better integrated. I would like the ability to edit our membership page a bit more stylistically. The way membership renewals happens gets a bit confusing which has cause double memberships showing or a few manual adjustments to member levels. I feel if a membership is annual, then all the options should be available at once instead of having to do multiple clicks.

il y a 4 mois

It's been a pleasure working with you so far, Mario! Looking forward to continuing to support you and the club!

Maureen
Membership Secretary (R.-U.)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Curvy Riders Membership Software

Commentaires : When I had technical problems very recently, I was lucky enough to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the other end of my email conversation. She was just amazing and so helpful with her suggestions to work through my problem. She went above and beyond and was readily available all of the time. I have also had occasion to speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on email and she also has been so helpful.

This software is so easy to use, however there are times I have a problem or two. It is user friendly and easy to understand.

There is a function to send out emails to our members, but no facility to save a copy of the email in the system. We do have a work around though which is really helpful.

il y a 3 ans

It's been a pleasure working with you, Maureen!

Jane
Volunteer Admin (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201-500 employés

Join it review

Commentaires : For the most part my experience with Join It has been positive but there are times I get a little frustrated by the little things that I am not able to do.

Pros for Joinit: Easily integrates with Mail Chimp; mass emailing; member information available to view; membership lists are downloadable

Cons for Joinit: Cannot include attachments in a general mass email; when viewing members, when you view members, using the sort it drop down to "members name -- A-Z or Z-A" it alphabetizes by first name, not last name; when you view a member's personal information page and then back out, it takes you back to the beginning not where you left off

William
Founder (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great Membership Management Software

Commentaires : Provides an easy solution for managing Membership and handling all of our events using Eventbrite

Easy to use. Eventbrite Integration is very well done and allows us to set up multiple membership discounts for our Events.

The product seems to do everything we need very easily. Can not think of any shortcomings.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the kind words, William! We look forward to working with you! :)

Leon
web tech (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Best for the Money

Commentaires : Nice

Support is very helpfull. Simple to check active member. Hooks up to Mailchimp

Date of birth with no year. Have all fields on for required.

Maha
Network & Database Moderator (Jordanie)
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

An online Membership database replaces an internal standalone one

Commentaires : I have no comments.

Join It online is really amazing and has a proper size; it's not huge and easy to try! It is comfortable to use instead of my internal old database at office. I'm trying to test it more than two months. Its so different between the old and this one! I would love to support you with any ideas. I hope you will develop and enhance the system even more. Its good that there are Arabic and English fonts. Of course thank you very much for supporting non-profits organization :-)

1. JOD currency is not available, I wish to add it as an option in order to support the processing of membership due in different currencies in the world. Because we are in Jordan and working at RSCN since 1966, and we are required to offer our membership online. 2. There is no an interface to allow us to design and edit the pages. we hope to develop it with your help.

Danielle
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Wonderful Product, Exactly What We Have Been Looking For

Commentaires : Jumped OUT of DonorPerfect. It was complicated and did more than we needed. Join It meets our needs exactly and offers wonderful integrations for future growth and use.

This is the most user friendly membership management program I have ever seen.

Nothing thus far. Everything seems to be user friendly.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words, Danielle! It's a pleasure working with you and the Cuyahoga Valley Art Center!

LORRAINE
Membership Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Great Customer service

user friendly for internal use; customer service was responsive to issues

less user friendly for members. adid have some initial glitches not anticipated but it all got ironed out quickly

Mahmoud
Mahmoud
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great customer service & Great software

Commentaires : We offer monthly memberships at our car wash but before we didn't have full control because the company in charge was handling everything. Now we can control and monitor all members easily using this software.

Ease of use, great value of money, several features and integrity with other companies

The idea of the software is made to be general and not specific to one industry, so at one point you might be limited but my issues were solved in other creative ways

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the very kind words, Mahmoud!

Niki
System Smoother (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés

Happy Newcomer

I really appreciate the accessibility of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I have questions. I'm new to this role and to working with systems like JoinIt and it's really been fun to figure it out, and to know that there's friendly help available when I need it!

I joined the organization after JoinIt was chosen so I don't have a lot of perspective on this but I'm enjoying the process of figuring it out.

Carl
CEO (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Excellent program

Commentaires : Easy to set up a membership site!

Cost, ease of use, functionality, accessibility.

Sorry, it has been great, thanks to their help.

il y a 3 ans

It's been a pleasure working with you, Carl! Welcome aboard! :)

ben
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

Join It is very good, basic membership software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with this software is very positive. I feel like when I have some task to accomplish, it takes me a reasonable amount of time. I don't think I've ever got completely stuck on a problem. And the support is high-quality.

Coming in with no knowledge of the software, I feel like I learned my way around very quickly. It seems to do everything my smallish organization needs it to do. The customer support is very friendly and fast.

Like any software, there are some labyrinthine paths to getting certain tasks done.

Ewen
Owner/Director (É.-U.)

Excellent software for collecting payments, organizing and tracking members

Made it very easy for us to track and collect payments from our Annual Members. We were using PayPal to collect monthly payments but the ability to track members was lacking there so we switched to Join it.

il y a 5 ans

It's been a pleasure supporting you, Ewen! Congrats on the continued success of Revolution Running!

President (É.-U.)

Great membership startup

Commentaires : JoinIt makes member self sign up and self pay convenient. This saves processing time.

Free version & ease of use saves time with membership processing.

Address & phone fields missing from free version.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, John! It's a pleasure working with you! :)