15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Precoro

Logiciel de gestion des dépenses avec tous les outils de gain de temps nécessaires pour faire croître votre entreprise et mettre en place un processus d'approvisionnement efficace.

En savoir plus sur Precoro

User Interface is easy to use. Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security.

It stops working abruptly until a system restart is done.

Precoro - Notes

Precoro a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 209 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Precoro ?

Emile
Emile
Gestionnaire (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Un super logiciel d'achat et d'approvisionnement fournisseurs

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Facilité d'utilisation, gestion de l'inventaire et de la conformité, gestion facile des fournisseurs

C'est un logiciel qui n'est pas facile à prendre en main au début

il y a 2 mois

Thank you Emile for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Precoro. Remember we are here for you round the clock, whenever you need help or guidance.

Viktor
Viktor
Managing Partner (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

The company we can rely on

Until Precoro, we used excel & email to create and track requests. There were often delays in delivering goods to the project site. The procurement manager didn't understand whether the goods have already been delivered. It wasn't easy to track the approval status of requests by mail. There weren't clear reports on spending. Now we have automatically generated reports, which are made from a lot of custom fields. That's an excellent ground to control your spending. We got rid of excel, and procurement managers are satisfied with simplifying their work. Tracking invoices during all levels of the cycle is one of my favorite features. The customer support team is supportive and very kind.

I would like to see the PO details on the side, but I still need to open each PO to see our cost centers. It would be better if PO details are added to the side view. That would keep me from having to open each PO and maneuver back to the dashboard each time.

il y a 3 ans

Viktor, thank you a lot for this feedback. It's an immense pleasure for Precoro to hear that you can rely on us, and we help simplify your purchasing processes. We make updates each month and consider customers' wishes.

Monica
Group Procurement Supervisor and Broker (Bahamas)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Trying it a few days for free is always a pleasure.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Saves time and guarantees dependable and simplified performance. Precoro is good.

I would like to extend my gratitude to the Developer for their assistance during my initial launching and integration stages. Having opted for the 14 days free trial, I had enough time to learn about the tool and how applicable it would be on my day to day work. I used that time to engage with the help desk who were very committed to assisting me learn more about the tool before I could purchase it. For a while now, Precoro has performed excellently well especially on matching invoices with orders and receipts. I can now assure anyone that Precoro is a secure and reliable software.

None. The few minor challenges I faced during implementation were sorted out on the help desk. Everything has worked well ever since.

il y a 2 mois

Monica, thank you for sharing! Our Support team is dedicated to promptly addressing your queries and values your feedback and suggestions. Thank you for the recommendation!

Blaz
Purchasing Manager (Slovénie)
Machines, 2–10 employés

A user-friendly and analytically empowering solution

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Precoro software is an exceptional procurement management solution that has greatly improved our organization's processes. With its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and powerful reporting capabilities, Precoro has streamlined our purchasing operations and provided valuable insights. The responsive customer support further enhances the overall experience. I highly recommend it.

I was impressed with Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics and reporting capabilities. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to learn and navigate. The software's analytics and reporting features provide comprehensive insights, helping me make informed decisions. I particularly appreciated the option to export data in Excel format, enabling further analysis and customization.

It is not intuitive enough for me how inventory management should work. Also, when manually entering a new item, the small window provided for name and description made it difficult to verify entered information. Additionally, I discovered that Precoro allowed the creation of duplicate SKU numbers, even when an existing SKU already existed. Despite these concerns, Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics remain valuable for procurement processes.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Blaz, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and detailed review! We are thrilled to learn that Precoro helps your company improve analytics and purchasing operations. We appreciate your suggestions and will take them into account for future updates. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any further recommendations. This will aid in the rapid improvement of Precoro for all users. Thank you for choosing Precoro!

Dustin
Senior Lecturer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Excellent Purchasing System for Senior Capstone Design Class

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been great. The support for getting the software configured and working for UVM has been amazing.

We were struggling to find a software program that was affordable to use in a project based engineering class. Precoro's price structure only charges on a Power User basis and not normal users, so this made it affordable. Precoro is web-based platform that allows students to use their university credentials to easily submit purchase orders for multiple parts from a variety of vendors with some oversight by administrators to approve and place the orders. It does this really well.

The comment feature is great within the system, but you only get notified via email that you have a comment. It would be great to have a feature in Precoro that allows you to see comments that are addressed to you within the platform.

il y a 2 mois

Dustin, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and fantastic review! It's great to hear that Precoro has met your company's needs and made your procurement processes easier. Rest assured that our team works daily to improve the software and complement it with new features to meet every need out there. Thank you for being with us!

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Increase staff productivity and reduce expenses

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Precoro is the most straightforward piece of software we've ever used, and as a result, we've seen a dramatic rise in our daily output. As an added bonus, the Developer is also prepared to offer our company an enticing business package, so the whole cost is manageable.

Our company has used Precoro as our procurement system to replace the previously manual processes involved in the purchasing process. When compared to manual tracking, the technology is far more efficient and helps us save time. It's simple to learn and inexpensive enough that even a modest business like ours can afford it.

They may add some subheadings to the filter fields. I think it would be helpful if the PO itself could be seen as an image, rather than just a set of fields.

l’année dernière

Hi Courtney, we appreciate your fantastic review! We're so glad you've made incredible strides in streamlining processes with Precoro and reducing manual tasks. We're always looking to make improvements, so please don't hesitate to contact support if you've got more fantastic ideas. Thank you for being with us!

Angelo
Associate Product Manager (Bénin)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Amazing Streamlined Purchasing with Precoro

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Precoro has been an excellent tool to streamline our purchasing process. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to focus on other important tasks.

Precoro has made purchasing so much more efficient for our team! The user interface is intuitive and makes the entire process straightforward. We have also experienced great customer service when we have needed assistance.

The only downside is that it takes a bit of time to set up the various settings and preferences that you have for your team.

l’année dernière

Hi Angelo! We truly appreciate your positive feedback, and we're happy that our system met all your needs! If you ever have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Our friendly Customer Success Managers are always here for you - ready and willing to help with anything!

Leo
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Great Purchase Management System

Commentaires : Precoro has solved our purchase management issues flawlessly. I recommend this software to anyone in need of an affordable, user-friendly purchase management system.

The UI is incredibly user-friendly and well thought out. It's easy to create new POs/invoices. The customer service has been top notch as well

Filtering is a tad bit difficult. I wish there was a search bar to quickly find any PO/Invoice.

il y a 3 ans

Leo, thank you a lot for your feedback. We're glad to know that Precoro is easy to use for you and solved procurement issues with the last vendor's system.

Emily
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great tool with unmatched support

Commentaires : The team has been such a joy to work with. They have answered all of our questions and dealt with a lot of changes from our end with speed and efficiency.

The software is incredibly easy to use and very customizable. There are constant updates and product enhancements that continue to improve our process.

The only con I can see is really just waiting for more integration with the invoicing piece as we are so pleased with the purchasing functionality that we cannot wait to eventually integrate our invoices as well.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Emily! Thank you for rating Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Feature/Functionality, and Value for Money so high! We're super thrilled to hear that you're happy with Precoro's procurement software. We do our best to deliver even more valuable features and integrations for our clients. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Sharon
Purchasing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Precoro - An Awesome Purchasing Software

Commentaires : We have been able to move away from a manual purchasing process. We are now able to set up catalogs, track purchases and spend in real time through reports -- no more manual process!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] our Sales contact at Precoro was good but [SENSITIVE CONTENT]our Success Manager is EXCELLENT!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable, patient and always willing to help. She has gone above and beyond the routine which definitely contributed to our SUCCESS story.

Precoro is user friendly and encompasses all aspects of procurement if you so desire to use those features. You can set rules to govern different levels for workflow and compliance. Ability to RFP direct from the requisition Direct link with Amazon Ability to send attachments, notes and comments as needed

To date we found that we are not able to print a batch of Purchase Orders

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sharon! Our Support team works hard to answer your questions quickly and loves hearing this kind of feedback. Thank you for this excellent review of our software!

Kumiko
Controller (É.-U.)
Machines, 201–500 employés

Review Review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great. Customer Success Manager, Grace Shuba, helped all the way professionally and timely.

Simple, Customer Success Manager's availability, OCR cost consideration, user and admin friendly

Did not provide reference at system selection, no inventory management, not customizable columns in budgets, no link between item on PO and item master, allow users to update price in PO.

Andi
Purchasing Director (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 51–200 employés

Fantastic software for core purchasing activities

Commentaires : When we started with Precoro we were formalizing our purchasing department. Working with Precoro allowed us to create processes and procedures, understand our expenses by department, and grade our vendors and their performance. Efficiency, organization, and cost savings increased tremendously. We all love Precoro!

- incredibly easy to use and our teams adopted the processes without issue - the interface is pleasant and easy to read; it isn't difficult to navigate at all - the system itself runs smoothly and we never encountered any bugs or glitches - users are able to communicate across all transactions via @mentions (this is a feature we will miss a lot!) - reports are easy to use and customize - Precoro customer service is the best! Seriosuly, they are all so friendly, helpful and go out of their way to resolve issues and answer any questions - The Precoro team releases newsletters alerting users of updates and changes, and there are great notifications that pop up when you log into the system alerting you of updates with clear visuals and explanations

There isn't much that we didn't like about Precoro : - it isn't possible to search by item for core information. For example, many of our teams want to search by item to see if it is WIP with a vendor. You can only do this by exporting a report

il y a 2 ans

Hello, Andi! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're so glad you've managed to reduce the number of services you use and have procurement processes centralized within Precoro for a smoother and easier workflow. As you well know, we're here for you 24/7 whenever you need any help or guidance!

Elizabeth
People + Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Happy to find a solution that works for our small team!

Commentaires : very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available, attentive, made me demo videos which was great!, understanding of my needs and very patient as I worked my way through comparing other platforms and spending time with Precoro on my own time.

I was looking for an alternative to the procurement software my team is currently using (Bellwether) as it did not do a few things I needed. I needed a software that allowed me to add multiple project budgets to one PO, an easier/more visable project budget that was viewable to my team and not just the admin, a PO process that was smoother/less steps and finally more cost effective as our team only has 6 users.

Through playing around with a trial account, it did take some time to figure out how to apply budgets in a work around way that my Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT helped me with - but I did get it eventually! I do find the payment/invoicing a big clunky - but its not exactly what we needed this software for so it didnt bother me too much.

il y a 2 ans

Hi, Elizabeth! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to developing your business is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thank you for the recommendation!

Angelo
CFO (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good baseline solution with room to grow

Commentaires : We did not have a procurement process or ability to approve invoices in a systematic way. This is no longer a problem for us. We also didn't have a great way to measure budget vs actual spend on our construction projects. Precoro has provided us with an uplift in that respect.

Three main things: 1. Ease of use 2. Flexibility in configuring approval workflows 3. Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team have been amazing in helping us work through issues. Some are user errors, some are system issues. In either case, we get the same level of attention.

I really wish we were able to sync POs, invoice and receipts to NS. I understand there is a one document sync limit to Netsuite and we elected to to have invoices as our syncing document. This limitation prevents us from fully leveraging Precoro for our inventory related purchasing. For invoice syncing, it would be helpful if documents copies would also sync back to Netsuite. More robust reporting, particularly around budgets would be welcome.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Angelo! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're taking all your points into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with more suggestions. It will help make Precoro better for users as quickly as possible! Thank you for being with us!

Marina
Marina
Account manager (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The best of its kind

Commentaires : We didn't control POs at all, and it was very manual. Precoro is a great procurement software for making requests, approving them, raising orders, and getting analytics on them. We got everything we were looking for, and we can rely on Precoro due to its excellent quality and support. I recommend these guys for all companies which want to simplify the purchasing process and get a more transparent budget analysis

1. A beneficial visual representation of the budget information. 2.User-friendly design and best form of supply chain digitization. 3.Reference each PO by looking it up in the search box by PO number.

Sometimes not all text is displayed. Although when I loaded information, the system saved all I entered. It would be better to show restrictions on the number of entered characters, like '0/250', so that you can immediately see how many characters are left.

il y a 3 ans

Marina, thank you very much. We're so happy to hear that you've found procurement software with all functionality you need. Our team glad to improve our system every day!

Jacques
Jacques
Business Systems Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés

Excellent product with a great team backing it

Commentaires : We had a great implementation and also enjoy using the software on a daily basis. It's easy to maintain and set up. But most of all, the Precoro team - managers and support - are always willing to help and listen - which adds a lot of value.

I like the customisable workflow for approvals. It has grown a lot since inception and you now have a lot of flexibility. I like the custom fields on a document or line level and I appreciate the easy to use in interface. It's really easy to train users on it and support is really quick in addressing any issues that might arise - whether a bug (very few of those experienced - none in the last 12 months) or user error.

In the beginning, it didn't meet all our requirements. But the team listened and implemented all of our suggestions and they are now available to all users - so we're very pleased.

il y a 4 ans

Jacques, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

Ronit
Procurement manager (Israël)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

PRECORO SYSTEM

Commentaires : I love that the system can be used also from mobile.easy to work when away from a computer

As the procurement manager I was probably the first user in our conpany. The system is easy to use and well designed. We had some requests that Olena from Precoro and her team developed and added quickly. In general customer service is so helpful . Now as the admin of the system i understand it even better snd i handle the users requests and i can honestly say it is a really great system.

No SAP integration but Precoro is working on this now and soon we will have this as well.

il y a 3 ans

Ronit, thank you for your review and kind words. We're happy to know that the Precoro team could help you, and we will strive to be even better in the future!

Amanda
Accountant (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Nice Program to use

Commentaires : So far, we are pleased with the program. We are glad that it help improve our work efficiency.

Precoro is easy to start with good level of control program to use. Our company use it to manage our purchasing. It ease the process, also reduce the time of communication between team members as everyone can log in to see the current status of our order. We also like it that be able to send PO to our suppliers direct from the system. It saved a lot of time for our order desk.

If some of the pop-up windows can be reduced, that would be better. We found that extra steps to get to finish up an order can be removed.

il y a 2 ans

Amanda, we are happy that Precoro has helped you and your company to improve the purchasing process, save time and money. Thank you for your helpful feedback. We've passed it on to our product team.

Yana
General Buyer (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

Commentaires : We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection.
Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro.
The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request. Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time. I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

Abdullah
Construction manager (Afghanistan)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Good Software

Commentaires : It is the best one which I have used and experienced.

Before your system we used the paper work in office but now we are happy that have a complete and good system to manage our budget and our procurement. Now we have a fast financial procedure.

You should improve and work on it's graphic and make an IOS or Android app for your system.

il y a 3 ans

Abdullah, thank you a lot for sharing your experience. That's essential for us to hear about all the positive and negative sides of using Precoro.

kevin
Finace Officer (Kenya)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Precoro customer survey experience

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Has been good. Easy to use and support is very excellent when needed.

Easy to useBuilding of own reportEliminates paper work

Hanging effects in the evening periodLoading of huge documents might freeze the whole site and one has to refresh the page

il y a 8 mois

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! Rest assured that our team works hard every day to further improve the software to truly meet every need out there.

Alina
Alina
Marketer (Ukraine)

My opinion about Precoro

We were looking for help to control the budget, manage all the requests in one minute and integrate with the QBO. All budget requests come from different tools — email, slack, 1-to-1, calls, verbally, etc., and it wasn't easy to track what's the status of the purchase, and there wasn’t visibility on budget spending. Precoro is an excellent tool for our needs, as there are: automatic Purchase Orders creation and sending them to suppliers, tracking the status of PO, and integration with Quickbooks - everything as we wanted. I like that Precoro has more than 150 different data points, which crafted in custom reports, custom export documents. That helps our financial team analyze our spending better and more effectively.

1. Project close and the vendor cannot get access after the due date passes 2. Can not edit due date once the RFP is sent out

il y a 3 ans

Alina, thank you very much for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you with analyzing spending and automatization of your processes. We always strive to be better!

Jazmin
Purchasing clerk (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Simple and functional

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience is a positive one.

Using Precoro has made the purchasing/approval process easier for me and the rest of the staff.

There are no major cons as of yet. We will get a better overview of the system within the next few months.

il y a 5 mois

Jazmin, thank you a lot for sharing this. Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to strategic tasks is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community!

Dmytro
General Region Seller (Ukraine)
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

Commentaires : We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Rupinderjit
Finance officer (Kenya)
Banque, 501–1 000 employés

Finance officer

5,0 il y a 8 mois

User friendly and easy to use and navigate. Information and documents are easy to retrieve. Saves alot of time. I love the feature which allows you to customize your own reports. Support is great and we receive quick feedback on queries. Approval workflow is very evident that promotes ownership and control.

So far i have not had any issues. I am happy with the product.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Rupinderjit, Thank you for rating Precoro so highly! Very glad to hear about satisfying all your needs with our software! Our team takes great pride in the work we do, and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you on board with us!