Avis clients sur MyHub

par MyHub Intranet Solutions

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur MyHub

Créez rapidement et facilement votre intranet idéal avec l'intranet cloud à faible coût de MyHub, doté d'outils commerciaux performants.

En savoir plus sur MyHub

30 avis affichés

Acting Director, Information Technology and Data Center Services
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2018

"The Intranet site that is simple, with amazing customer service!!"

Commentaires: I wanted a site for internal information, what I found was not only an internal site but I can integrate with Google, create forms, do mail list, have forums, and have the flexibility on users and groups, down to pages.

Avantages: My HubIntranet is easy to use, for technical or non technical staff, the knowledge base is easy to use with step by step guides and videos. I have used them for several years now and the features keep growing.

Inconvénients: It's not super fancy as far as templates, but for the delivery of information it is great!

• Publié le 12/11/2018
Stacy W.
Communications Coordinator
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"A great email newsletter replacement"

Commentaires: Previously, I was creating a weekly interactive email newsletter. This worked OK, with some downfalls — it was difficult to go back and find news. What edition was it in? Now, users can easily scroll through news or use the search feature.
Another downside of a weekly newsletter, is there is a lag between news (new hire or updated policy, for example) and the newsletter. If something happens on Monday, it isn't in the newsletter until Friday. This solution helps with that.
We also really like the directory feature. I was printing phone/photo directories. Those can get dated very quickly with personnel changes.
I was looking for a solution for quite a while. Many options I found were quite expensive, especially for a smaller business. This had what I was looking for at a reasonable price.

Avantages: My Hub was very easy to learn. I like that I can easily add news articles that can be read by co-workers as soon as they check in.

Inconvénients: There are a few features I think would be great to include. A birthday calendar/work anniversary module would be great. We just use the regular calendar, but it takes some time to clear out times, end dates, etc.

• Publié le 31/03/2020
Jon G.
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Amazing Remote Work Solution"

Commentaires: Highly recommend this software. Ever since the increased need for remote work and access to a team that is scattered both locally and internation, this software was perfect for our needs and really made it easy for us. Easy to use, easy to set up. Customer service is excellent and very responsive to assist in a way possible. Really helps us to stay up to date in real time.

Avantages: This is a feature rich and intuitive remote work and collaborative platform that has helped my team stay on the same page, regardless of where they are. It is easy to use, and easy to setup and intigrate into our systems. Being cloud based, the team is able to access files in real time.

Inconvénients: Really enjoy this software, can't say there is anything I feel is a con at this point.

• Publié le 16/08/2021
Marketing and Creative Assistant
Secteur maritime, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2018

"Affordable Intranet Adaptable for Many Uses"

Commentaires: We are using MyHub for a customer forum - it has the features and flexibility that we were looking for at a cost that is not outrageously expensive.

Avantages: The customer service I received was great and they were helpful throughout the setting up process and helping me to learn more about what is doable on the site.
The price is reasonable for what you can customize.

Inconvénients: There are some limitations to what you can customize. It is a bit clunky and slow moving.

• Publié le 27/09/2018
Zolani P.
Finance Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2021

"Curro School MyHub App"

Avantages: The app is very easy to use and makes school interaction seamless. As a parent I don't have to go to school to collect communication on any subject they want to engage parents on. I don't need to have a file storage to keep all the communication from school at my home.

Inconvénients: The app needs to have a platform where each parent can get feedback for a class-teacher and or subject teacher to communicate matters relating to the child.

• Publié le 16/07/2021
Phil R.
HRSA HCCN Grant Project Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Publié le 05/03/2018

"MyHub functionality is excellent and Customer Support is beyond outstanding. I fully recommend it!!"

Commentaires: It enables us to disseminate and capture information that we need in a very effective and low-cost way.

Avantages: MyHub software is relatively easy to use and is extremely flexible. It took less than a few weeks to develop a multi-page private portal, with a large amount of data, that meets our needs. The pre-built templates and the one-on-one virtual training, along with the support guides and videos, jump-started and enabled quick development without needing a technical background. Page creation, page management, security, and user management are excellent.
The customer service is the best in the industry in responsiveness, addressing issues, and providing helpful solutions. MyHub aims to please and consistently goes above and beyond as a premier vendor!
The cost of MyHub is unheard of in the industry.

Inconvénients: The Document Exchange capabilities were the main reason for us to select MuHub. The Microsoft Explorer structure and associated security are excellent. In a page, it is possible to set up hyperlinks to files stored in the Document Exchange. The ability to set up a hyperlink to a folder in the Document Exchange does not currently exist and we hope that this major enhancement would be made available at some point in the future.

• Publié le 05/03/2018
Summer Senior Associate
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2018

"Really engaging platform"

Avantages: Intranet can get very limited usage if not managed well. MyHub makes it easy to implement for organization engagement. It has most of the functions like the modern social media so employees like to use it. But at the same time, it functions well as a internal portal for sharing news.

Inconvénients: if the software can be integrated with more project management functions or other project management softwares that could be better. It will be easy for workplace work software and workplace social software to be in a same place.

• Publié le 29/12/2018
Founding Partner
Conseil en gestion
  • Publié le 08/12/2017

"Amazing customer service and support!"

Avantages: MyHub is easy to set up, you don't need to be an IT person to have a great intranet, the resources to support you through the process is great, not to mention their support staff.

Inconvénients: The pages are built through modules, it would be nice to have choices of templates to add content to. But the pages are functional once you take the time to design it!

• Publié le 08/12/2017
Jane B.
Director of Operations
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2019

"Has Changed Our Business!"

Commentaires: Our Intranet has taken on a life and personality for our company. We actually named it and use it very creatively to manage processes, people, activities and notifications. MyHub support is super-responsive and friendly, even when we're sort of grumpy customers. Technology is hard. They make it easier.

Avantages: We love the ability to constantly customize our pages. We want our employees to fully engage with our Intranet, and the constant changing of pages keeps them interested.

Inconvénients: We had to learn how to create and manage an Intranet on our own. MyHub had an add-on that we could purchase to have them set us up, but we felt we'd still be active participants in that aspect.

• Publié le 08/04/2019
Sean R.
IT Coordinator
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2021

"Very Pleased"

Commentaires: Very good so far and customer support is very responsive.

Avantages: Simple, clean interface. Easy to use. Lots of options.

Inconvénients: Single Color selection for title bars is sub-optimal.

• Publié le 31/03/2021
Klara H.
HR Officer
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2019

"Great customer service and a useful and easy-to-use product"

Commentaires: Almost half our workforce is on the road so we needed a place for them to easily access information when they're on the go, as well as a one-stop-shop for information and resources for the wider company - MyHub is an affordable and easy-to-use solution for this. Their customer service is exceptional - quick responses, updates on developments, quick fixes and even follow-up explanations to what caused the problem in the first place. If you develop an HRIS, let me know - we would be very interested!

Avantages: With the grid drag-and-drop structure, it is easy to customise so someone like me who isn't a designer or software developer can build something useful and almost pretty! (That's a comment on my own skills rather than MyHub)

Inconvénients: A few more options for modules would be great (although I cannot give you an example off the top of my head) and the constant reloading of the page after button clicks and exiting an edit can be a little frustrating but not enough to discourage use. Also would like to be able to change the background colour.

• Publié le 14/03/2019
Roger D.
Managing Director
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2016

"Great site and even better support!"

Commentaires: I was a little apprehensive about using this software as we have very limited experience. However it did everything and more that we were hoping for. In addition the support that we received was second to none. The cost was extremely reasonable and everything more than surpassed our expectation. We had a couple of one to one's over the phone to get some support to get us started. I soon picked it up and the results really have been impressive. We have had nothing but positive feedback about the site we built using the software. If a lawyer can get to grips with it then anyone can! I'd really like to find something negative to say to balance things out but I genuinely have nothing but praise for the software and the individuals we dealt with.

Avantages: End product
Ease of use - very intuitive
First class support
Very competitive pricing

Inconvénients: Nothing

• Publié le 03/08/2016
Lee A.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2016

"Great Intranet product - easy to use, powerful in features!"

Commentaires: My experience with MyHub has been tremendous. From the start of my free trial to the incredible support after I signed on, the experience has been top notch. I even got a DM on twitter referencing my recent training session and trainer by name. This service is easy enough for the beginner, but powerful enough to really do some amazing things. I use it as a value add for my clients and a place where they can all easily access the appropriate information in a simple and visual way. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a hub for all their company's documents, files or even a place to interact and control user permissions.

Avantages: It's very easy to use - I've already seen powerful updates - but very graphically based for the non-techy user. The ability to control permission for the users is also amazing. You can even control specific permission for widgets within a page if you needed to. Also, users can manage their own accounts to no more chasing lost passwords.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any cons yet. There was a little learning curve, but their support took me through all of my questions with ease.

• Publié le 02/08/2016
Jim M.
IT Specialist
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/11/2018

"Easy to use Intranet helps us keep everyone informed and up to date."

Commentaires: Overall we are very happy with this software. When I was hired, one of the things my employer wanted was a company Intranet. After looking at numerous options, we settled on MyHub and have been very happy since. This has allowed us to share the newest information company wide, all at a very affordable price.

Avantages: Easy to use and setup. We were able to create several pages internally and roll out to 200 some people in a matter of days. Tremendous value compared to a number of other options I looked at. Support is very good as well.

Inconvénients: Some of the page layouts seem a little difficult to work with.

• Publié le 02/11/2018
Paul B.
COO
  • Publié le 30/09/2017

"A truly intuitive solution with simple, concise On- demand video and excellent human support"

Commentaires: This software has become a daily pillar in our operation. We count on the MyHub Intranet solution and their support team to keep a real-time pulse on inter-company data/knowledge sharing, as well as with vendor and client partners.

Avantages: The software is very intuitive. The Video Help is brief and useful and the their team offers unbelievable support. I am writing this at 12:41am and just had a problem resolved by their team on a Saturday, their time. Did I mention, they helped us with a technical setup that should have been handled at our end!

• Publié le 30/09/2017
Brittany C.
Director, HR
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2016

"easy, powerful, customizable -- exactly what we need!"

Commentaires: This has been the easiest product I've ever used! It's powerful and intuitive. And the service we've received has really been stellar -- The CEO responds to questions within the same day, across the world! We've been able to build 88 pages of internet content in about a month with little to no support. Very easy and the result is a beautiful, customized reflection of our company!

Avantages: modular product! very clean and straight-forward.
-- different usage models, very easy to customize and edit.
-- lots of different types of modules, forms, images, videos, features, news, etc.
-- Adaptable to any company -- our site looks like us! (vs looking like MyHub or another product)
-- layout is very appealing
-- looks good on the phone
-- great service

Inconvénients: Calendar and new modules are a little less flexible.
We are waiting patiently for the org-chart layout.

• Publié le 08/08/2016
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2019

"Exceptional customer service, excellent value"

Commentaires: I could not be happier, Reps have been incredibly helpful throughout my (long!) Journey to get from concept to go live. They provided great advice, recommendations and tips on how to get the best out of the solution.

Avantages: Ease of use
Amazing support
Design team so helpful
Feature rich platform
Exceptional value for money

Inconvénients: Very little to dislike, really intuitive platform

• Publié le 22/01/2019
Rick. P.
Rick. P.
Group IT Manager
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2018

"My Hub Intranet review"

Commentaires: We wanted to move away from an internal (on premise access only) Intranet managed with Dreamweaver, to a secure Internet based Intranet where our staff members can access the site from any Internet connection with a PC or mobile device.
MyHub Intranet makes it very easy to achieve this with us still able to have the site protected by username and password.
The site is very easy to administer, and their technical support team is one of the best that I have experienced.

Avantages: Feature rich with ideas I hadn't even thought of.
Very easy to administer.
Delegation of key areas to other administrators
Mobile optimised
Advanced Form builder

Inconvénients: Nothing to date, you just need to bear in mind that you are editing content live, although you are able to roll back if you make a mistake.

• Publié le 08/08/2018
Ed A.
Comms Manager
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2019

"Really great off-the-shelf tool; brilliant value for money"

Avantages: Throughout, the myHub support team have been on-hand to patiently answer any questions I had while building my site. The platform itself is very intuitive and easy to use. It syncs perfectly with Google Suite (single sign-on etc), and whenever I encountered any hurdle, the myHub team always knew a way round it. Above all, this software is brilliant value for money. It is a flat fee, instead of the extortionate "per user, per month" rates that most of their competitors charge. I highly recommend myHub for a scalable knowledge mgmt solution.

Inconvénients: No cons so far- my experience has been really positive.

• Publié le 28/02/2019
Kevin W.
Product Management Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"Great software and great support."

Commentaires: I use the software to display information for a business user group. Let's me control pages, modules, users, and content (documents and files).

Avantages: Very easy to use and setup. Many modules allows you to add pages and easily customize them by security role. Admin features let you see who logs in and other reporting.

Inconvénients: Some pages work better in Chrome than IE, but not a huge issue.

• Publié le 17/04/2019
Anthony T.
Systems Administrator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2019

"Guam Memorial Hospitals Intranet Site"

Commentaires: Trying to incorporate an intranet to share and communicate internal only documents, news, calendar of events to name a few. My hub had exactly the right mix of functionality we needed and was looking for.

Avantages: The ease of use and functionality that it had. I was just what we were looking for to add another layer of communications and collaboration with the Staff and Management of the Hospital.

Inconvénients: Needed to include the ability to edit the login page and footer of the our intranet site.

• Publié le 31/03/2019
Marin F.
Communications Manager
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2020

"MyHub Review"

Commentaires: One of the people I have been in contact with kind of gave me unattainable expectations, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are absolute angels and provided me with amazing support.

Avantages: I don't know anything about websites, but was still able to set up all I could until I handed things over to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the URL.

Inconvénients: It's making me fill this section out but I have nothing to say.

• Publié le 13/02/2020
Chloe D.
Chief Marketing Officer
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Amazing Customer Support!"

Commentaires: Amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a huge life saver and made my job way easier! I had to present the site to our upper management but had run out of time on my trial so he extended it for me. I couldn't have asked for quicker and efficient customer service.

Avantages: I love the knowledge base where you can look up how-tos for the program. That helped me manipulate some of the modules into what I was looking for exactly. I also like how you can set permission levels for pages and for sections on the pages.

Inconvénients: I do feel a bit limited in what I can do to with making the site look the way I want.

• Publié le 19/06/2020
Phil R.
HRSA HCCN Grant Project Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Excellent product and services - customer support outstanding"

Commentaires: The customer support is truly outstanding and a gold standard in the industry!

Avantages: The functionality and ease of use. A site can be developed quickly and maintained easily.

Inconvénients: A very nice enhancement would be to be able to upload data at the folder level rather than just at the file level. Another nice enhancement would be the ability to see the font size and other details for the text that is on a page.

• Publié le 09/10/2018