Avis clients sur QuickBooks Time

4,7 (5 904) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Time

Gérez le temps de vos employés avec une application mobile et un GPS. Avec TSheets, les gestionnaires peuvent voir en temps réel qui travaille, où et sur quels projets. Intégrez facilement la paie à TSheets

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Time

What I like most about this software is it makes all of your clock-in and clock-out times so easy to use and easy to find.

Sometimes, my time clock can lag behind a few seconds or miss when I clock in/out due to slowness of the software.

QuickBooks Time - Notes

QuickBooks Time a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 5 904 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé QuickBooks Time ?

Filtrer les avis (5 904)

Luc
CEO (France)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Excellent rapport qualité/prix

3,0 il y a 4 jours Nouveau

Logiciel très polyvalent, excellent pour une tpe ou start up

Import de facture longue compliqué. gestion comptable moyenne

Vaiana
Responsable RP & Influence (France)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Simplification de la gestion

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Je gagne un temps fou dans la gestion de tout mon administratif

Ce logiciel permet un gain de temps pour traiter toutes les tâches administratives

Rien en particulier . J’aime beaucoup ce logiciel qui facilite le travail

Mohammad
Mohammad
Advertiser (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Tsheets is the greatest invention

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : All along, it was excellent and productive. However, due to the significant expense we paid, we decided against continuing it. I rate it with five stars. My firm benefits greatly from their customer service, employee GPS tracking, mobile time input, and ease of use for both employees and admin personnel.

Every time we had a problem or wished to have anything tailored for our business, the Tsheets team was able to adapt it, generally within a day. fantastic client service With the Tsheets system, hourly monitoring is quite simple, and you can easily find out where the staff members were during the day and when they last signed in.

Never before have I encountered such a simple system! Really, I'm speechless. Each time I phoned and spoke to a different person, I must have done so about half a dozen times in all, and every single one of them was extremely knowledgeable and helpful! My major disappointment is that I would rather email a single contact than pick up the phone. The fact that their amazing crew takes care of us in any case makes that a tiny price to pay.

Hugo
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

QuickBooks Times by Hugo Orlando

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : QuickBooks time is an easy and efficient way to track and do everything that you need to be done and with the timing sheets and make sure everything's on you know basically finished and everything's precisely you have never had a problem with that I have actually to have good prices they're really good and their customer service is great people should try this

Basically what I like the most about QuickBooks time is that they are precise there's nothing that I need to fix or try to intend to make it better or not it just comes out the way it's supposed to be it's awesome I don't have to deal with any problems I could call customer service at any time and be able to get my get anything fixed that it needs to be fixed so I give them a big thumbs up you should try it out

I'm sorry the only thing I can say is good things about QuickBooks time there's really nothing bad that's with it so that's my thing and there's nothing really bad enough the way it is

Kara
Owner and Business Development Officer (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Extremely Disappointed

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The experience with QB Time has been so disheartening. I was really hoping the largest hurdle with this software was ensuring the team did not have to do double work between our event/ inventory software where we schedule our labor and the actual time tracking of those setting up and breaking down. It has so many tools that would be great to use IF you can actually get to a point where the software is set up and you know how to use it. I have called countless times and spoken with the customer service team who can only assist "so much" and have also circled back to the sales team only to have voicemails and emails left unanswered. This has been such a disappointing experience resulting in my team watching you tube videos as a last ditch effort to learn the software BEFORE we cancel it altogether and find another software that actually has their world together enough to accommodate the paying customer.

This software offers so many benefits- - Connects with our inventory software which outlines each job/ event- Offers online clock in and out - Offers real time updates - Provides reporting for labor used during that pay period so labor coordinator can approve payroll quickly - Integrates with Quickbooks Online for easy processing of payroll - Allows for perimeters to be set when clocking in and out along with GPS tracking - Auto clock out when physically outside of the area of the job

No integration - meaning after you sign up, you are left to figure out how to set up the software and then work with customer service team on any questions. There is no middle set to ensure you know how to use the software, let alone ensure you have it set up correctly.

Misty
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Allison
Equine Manager (É.-U.)
Élevage, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Clean, clear, plenty of room available to write out what was done that day. Extremely user friendly.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Super positive, I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a clean, user friendly software.

I really liked that the time clock worked even when there was minimal cell service/ no wifi. I also appreciated that there was a lot of space available to have everyone write out what they did for the day. Being on a large ranch, as a supervisor you may not always see the little things that people accomplish, or have issues with. They were able to write those each day.

I didn't find anything to be an issue when using the software. The only action that required my undivided attention was when I was editing someone else's time - I would sometimes forget to change it to their name (instead of mine).

Samantha
HR Director (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

User friendly & good for the money

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Everything integrated very well. I could run time card reports, FTE reports, payroll reports and more. I was able to have everything on one software which allowed easier and quicker use of my time. I didn't have to transfer time from one system over to another, which saved tons of time and left little room for errors.

Online punch system was very easy for first time users. However, employees that have ever had a Quickbooks or Intuit account (used intuit for doing their taxes, for example) could not access it if they did not remember their password nor could retrieve it due to having old communication information. This made it to where I had to have the employees set up a different email address and put that in the system to use so they could use the online time tracking system.

Erica
Textile, 2-10 employés

Quickbooks Easy Guide.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it very easy to you and the live help is always a plus.

The price is the best you get a lot and options to adjust to your needs.

I would like to be able to add to estimates at the same time I have yet to be able to accomplish this.

Leader of customer support (Honduras)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great tool

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great app, it was a tool I kept handy at all times, I will try to talk our company to buy this software again.

I love how easy it is to keep track of whos online and who's late and stuff like that.

I liked everything, sadly our company decided to purchase paylocity app and we no longer use quickbooks time, however, I loved everything from quickbooks, I actually miss some of their features.

tshilidzi
operations clerk (Afrique du Sud)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

Great online time management application

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is really hard to keep track of finances, invoices and time but this software really made it easy for me.

I really like how I can manage my time online as well as my finances, this software makes it so much easier to manage a time and scheduling.

The fact that they started integrating more features made the software to start getting many glitches.

Dennis
Retired (É.-U.)
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur

QuickBooks review

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Great software for small businesses and for accounting

I have not found anything that I do not like about it.

Victor
Marketing Assistant (Kenya)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

2022 QuickBooks Best Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

You can manage your team's time and schedules using QuickBooks Time without a physical time clock or laborious spreadsheets. It can be found in QuickBooks Online and effortlessly works with QuickBooks Payroll and other well-known payroll programs. For firms with employees who need to travel to a job site as well as remote teams, QuickBooks Time is a great fit. In contrast to other time tracking tools, QuickBooks Time offers all the tools you need for light project management as well as task and project costing. Since QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online are integrated, data entry for billing and payroll is almost removed. Managing paid time off is one of its fundamental HR aspects, which will lessen the need for extra software. For your small business, QuickBooks Time is a great option because of all of these capabilities. Your employees might really like keeping track of their time if they have a variety of ways to clock in and out and nice, witty reminders when they forget.

The base-plus-subscriber charge for QuickBooks Time might be too expensive for some companies, especially if they employ a very large or very small number of people. Furthermore, other companies with straightforward time tracking requirements might find QuickBooks Time to be overly complex. However, QuickBooks Time's failure to manage employee attestation in areas where employees are required to take breaks is by far its worst flaw. Employers risk incurring significant fines if they don't give rest intervals as specified by state legislation and at the appropriate times. Employers are responsible for ensuring that rest breaks are provided and taken. Consider a different time tracking solution with an attestation toolkit if your company operates in a state that mandates employee rest periods.

Gennyfer
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Commentaires : QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Stuart
Finance Director (R.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great product

Commentaires : Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Melody
Billing Manager's Assistant (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Commentaires : This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Carolyn
Chief Move Maker (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Fantastic Customer Service

Commentaires : Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

William
Senior Management Consultant (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Commentaires : Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work. TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere. It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets. Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad
Office Manager/Estimator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Joanne
Sr Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

T Sheets is awesome

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous. Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Stacia
Office Manager/HR/Finance (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

Commentaires : We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Jessica
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Commentaires : Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

Shelly
Vice President (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Set Up Made Easy

Commentaires : Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

What a Time Saver!

Commentaires : It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

William
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

Commentaires : MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets