15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur JoomSport

Outil de gestion de ligue sportive basé sur le cloud qui aide à créer des sites web basés sur WordPress ou Joomla pour suivre les tournois et les scores de la ligue.

En savoir plus sur JoomSport

Every time I use it show me and in public view how much useful is it for show all the football details I replace at back editor into front view.

Sometimes the Translation Files are a bit tricky.

JoomSport - Notes

4,9

JoomSport a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 76 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé JoomSport ?

Henok
Henok
General manager (Éthiopie)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Joomsport an awesome plugin

Commentaires : I have been using Joomsport since 2015 and have been the main power of my site. I have also used a custom development from Joomsport with a very fair price and excellent support.

It's easy and powerful, Every component on this software is interlinked which have satisfied my visitors a lot, The support is amazingly awesome,

The Wordpress admin user interface to manage match days is less user friendly than what I used to know on Joomla.

Thank you, Henok!

Richard
Managing Partner (R.-U.)

A Quality Product, Easy to Use and Great Value

Commentaires : It is a key part of our plans for increasing awareness of the sport over the next 3-5 years through development of a community website covering tournaments around the world and has been a major factor in increased website activity during 2017.

It is a product with multiple features that works very smoothly 'out of the box', is easy to set up and use with clear, well structured, flexible layouts and provides a quality user experience for visitors as well as our members who run their leagues/cups/tournaments using the Front End Managament option. The excellent documentation, feedback/ideas section and support allowed us to tailor the product to suit our specific requirements for the sport in a way that facilitates the inclusion of new features as part of future development. It has considerably reduced the administration time for team/season administrators and with updates available from any device before, during and after matches, there is faster access to league and cup information for everyone. It can handle any number of tournaments, how many is up to you. The annual cost is only 50 cents per day with large discounts from year two onwards and a 15 day money back guarantee, providing great value. Overall it is an essential part of any website that requires a Sports Management Package and has a team that is focused on providing the best solutions for their customers. We only work with suppliers that we consider to be totally reliable with high quality products, a similar level of support and value for money; JoomSport/BearDev easily meets all those conditions.

There is not a lot to say here as the product works very well and although there are always new features that i would like to see every day (a bit like a child wanting more sweets), I know they will appear in time as part of a professional development process.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Richard! Hope we will be able to build a great Lawn Bowls project with you!

Gavin
Creator (R.-U.)

Customer Support Amazing But Not Compatible With Woocommerce :(

I like the fact you can add predictions using this software as its very popular and fun with for the users, the customer support is also amazing.

Joomsport has a long way to go to before I would recommend to others, so much basic stuff that should work that doesen't, it seems any fixes are always asked as custom work. * Not Compatable With Woocommerce * Not Compatable With Ultimate Member * Lots Don't Work With Individual Sport * Lots Bugs That Still Need To Be Fixed I am hoping that a software with potential will eventually work along huge software like Woocommerce.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your review Gavin! Indeed in some cases we find it quite hard to work on just any new new idea that customer offers to public version. We maintain significant number of customers who use it for different sports and are trying to be extremely accurate adding new features into public. We don't want our solution to become complicated and overloaded with features that are required by one or two clients. Apologies if we couldn't deliver something that was expected by you within a single license payment.

Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

Great extension, works well for eSports!

Commentaires : I'm using this extension for years. I first used it for tournaments on a little eSports website, then used it also to follow some professionnal league (On League of Legends). I'm also using the prediction plugin. Joomsports may look expensive, but it's worth its price. It has a ton of features to manage your own tournaments (Group stage, playoffs, etc...), and you can choose to let people fill their own results, or fill yourself the result, depending on what you do prefer. That flexibility is also on the admin part. If you want to have a lot of details about teams and players, like, nationality, career, ruling, etc... You can. Don't want to fill all those fields because you don't have enough time, or just want to keep it simple and just show the team results? You also can. The prediction plugin is also a very cool one. Not as easy to use as the base component, but the spirit is here, and you can easily manage some bets on your website, as the predictions results are updated each time you fill the result of a match, and as it blocks any change once the match is started (If you properly filled the date/hour, of course). There is still room for improvements, of course, but it's definitely a great extension to have if you manage a sport/esport website, and want to do it easily :)

- Match of the day feature, showing you which results you'll have to fill. - Possibility to manage a lot of data if you want to, or to keep it simple (Using only teams, without being obligated to fill the players part. - Ability to let users on front end filling their results, making a tournament a lot easier to manage. - Prediction plugin, letting people betting on their team, or on a ligue.

- Lot of features have a downside, as it takes time to fully understand what you can/can't do with this extension. - Some quick ergonomical problems, like, if you name a matchday "Week 1" for 2 different leagues, it does means that on menu administration, you'll have several "Week 1" on the listing, bringing some confusion. Those are not big problems (Here it's easy to find which one is the good one as the listing works with the creation date), but still a room of improvements. - Some translations are sometimes not appropriated.

Thank you!

Nikolay
SEO (Russie)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Best solution for managing local leagues: Basketball, Soccer, Hockey

Commentaires : I have used JoomSport software for more than 3 years. Initially I purchased it for managing my team website. I have to mention that before I had had all information in Excel. In couple months of using JoomSport I realized that it’s perfect solution for managing stats of the whole Championship. At that moment our championship had outdated website with more than 5 years data and stats, but it was updated manually and not timely. So I decided to provide keen and tough competition to that website. Thanks to JoomSport we put information in a fast and effective way so in a year the majority of users preferred our website. As a result couple years later that website was closed as it hadn’t met the competition.

The most significant fact is that: made this way with JoomSport we have launched our championships. And now we are managing stats for all local leagues: Basketball, Soccer, Hockey ,Russian hockey/Ball hockey. As a result currently we are the official information resource representative of our district.

1. Fast and efficient HelpDesk 2. User-friendly interfaces to put data: Players, Teams, Matches. 3. Regular updates and new features delivery 4. Hospitability and willingness of JoomSport team to improve functionality on customer demand.

Fortunately I haven't met any disadvantage yet

Tony
Owner (R.-U.)

Easy to use, excellent support from the developers and a great end result that compliments your site

Commentaires : This software has greatly reduced the turnover of in between season time that we once had to go through. Its also simplified a lot of day to day tasks we go through with the software. Its also improved the look of our site with the modules we can use with the software.

1. Very easy to get up and running and can be as simple or as complex as you make it. 2. Support from the developers is superb. I've had simple problems fixed and also enhanced features on my site thanks to their help. 3. Aesthetically the best league software on the market for me. 4. While Aesthetics are one thing, for my needs, this software needed to be able to handle multiple leagues running at the same time, with a large player database. Its delivered that and also greatly reduced the amount of man hours we needed to commit to each season for setup purposes.

1. Cost. It looks a big outlay initially, but when you have this type of software and support, you are getting your moneys worth. So, for some, it would be a con, but for me, we've made the right choice and are most definitely getting value for money. 2. Upgrade method. While this is something that will improve over time as they have shown already in the time I've used this software, its not the most intuitive upgrade path when they release new versions. Its not complicated, just a bit archaic in execution. I have no doubt they'll implement a more seamless upgrade method in future with the regular improvements they make.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Tony for the great review!

Jeremy
Jeremy
Network Administrator (25N) (É.-U.)
Armée

Fantastic template and extension style. Add-on is great. All the features we needed for our league.

Commentaires : Organization of an antiquated way of tracking our league, teams, and players. We now have a platform that can sustain us for years to come and set us apart from other leagues. Marketing ourselves is even better with our new style and design made possible by this company (BearDev; Joomsport Pro).

Out of the box it had everything we needed and more! Still discovering great features of the template. I especially like the depth of configuration with player statistics we can add.

The only thing I could conceivably complain about would be the match-generator add-on. I found a bug but BearDev responded quickly when it was brought to their attention and they are diligently working on the fix.

Thank you, Jeremy!

Anita
Manager (Danemark)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

JoomSport is perfect for larger tournaments

Commentaires : I had to find a software to create a tournament with 5 leagues and 178 teams and at the same time it should be easy to use for my client. It should be easy to create matchdays and also easy to insert results after each match. I can transfer the website to my client well knowing that they can easily manage the tournament themselves.

It is easy to install and you are quick to set up a tournament with players, clubs and staff. Make a tournament with leagues, seasons and match days in no time. You can even create Extra fields that you can be assigned to player, Team, matches and more.

That I could not show the 5 first matches from a single group. But it should be resolved in the next update.

Thank you, Anita!

Roberto
Roberto
Service Chain Operational Manager (SC-OPM) (Espagne)
Jeux vidéos, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best Joomla solution! It's a must have

Commentaires : Since 2015 we are using Joosmports in our website what has simplified the event (leagues/tournaments) managment.

It fulfills with what we expected. Flexible, adaptable and easy to use.

Visually it can be improved. Missing a nice Template for Joomla.

Thank you, Roberto!

Adrian
Adrian
Technical Design Lead (R.-U.)

Great software, essential for running league fixtures and tables

Commentaires : The software has greatly reduced the time required between seasons to update the web site in preparation for the new season and has also simplified the processes surrounding regular update tasks during the season

Easy to use, much of the required functionality to update results and league tables removed the need for weeks of development of bespoke software to undertake the tasks of league management. Also allowed weekly admin tasks to be distributed amongst administrators

Upgrade process, it's not as seamless as some of the other Joomla software extensions I have used. The process of installing updated versions in test systems is not straight forwards either due to the linkage with the domain

il y a 6 ans

Hi Adrian, Thank you for your feedback!

Tierney
FASA INC. web admin (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

The best Sporting software I've ever used

Commentaires : Instead of posting the scores and matches in a PDF format and send it to the members we have used JoomSport to automate our schedules thus saving a lot of time for the volunteers.

I have been Using JoomSport for a number of years now, using it for our basketball and volleyball leagues. What I like most about this software is the ease of use. You can tailor it to whatever sporting leagues you have.

The only cons I know is if you don't know how to use it will be hard for you to appreciate it. Please take time to understand how it works then you will know how well JoomSport will work for your needs.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Tierney, Thank you very much for that WOW review! the BearDev team.

Developer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software

Commentaires : Great support. Very responsive. High quality product for Joonla. No ofher component cones close.

Software delivers exactly what is expected to run an online basketball league

Time delay on customer support but not a deal breaker

Thank you, Michael!

Rich
Web Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Cutstomer Support.

Commentaires : They responded quickly every time we had a custom job or something didn't work as expected. Excellent customer support.

Once you get started, it is easy to add schedules and scores.

Coming from Europe, so using it for baseball, there are modifications you will have to do, but it wasn't too difficult. Subtle things like changing Draw to Tie, matches to games, etc. Some of the views aren't quite how I want it. I would like a better control over tables.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Rich!!!

Jiri
administrator (Tchéquie)
Services d'information, 11–50 employés

Very simple and powerfull .

Commentaires : clarity

Simplicity, intuitiveness, clarity, Výborná dokumentace. Excellent documentation. Absolutely unrivaled customer service with almost immediate feedback and feedback.

Not so good translation into Czech, some words are really bad translate. It might be appropriate and I would like to contribute to translation into the Czech language.

Thank you, Jiri!

Enndi
CEO (Mexique)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur

I used joomsport from +2 years ago and it helps me to make better tournaments to my community ;)

Commentaires : Easy manage for my tournaments and professional look on the stats.

It looks great, me my site looks like a pro, easy to use, it´s a very complete tool, have many options to create your tournamet. If you have any trouble the support team helps you.

The only thing i can ask to make it better for the way i use it, is that the user could load the results of his team

Thank you, Enndi!

Branimir
Hoby (Croatie)

i like it

almost everything many opportunities for creating season club players tables and played matches ... I think it is for me and more than I need

I don't know. maybe a bigger customization option for the admin panel ?? maybe part of custom CSS in the admin panel for standings, calendar, table layout,

Thank you, Branimir!

Tony
webmaster (R.-U.)

Overall Good. Had a few hiccups over the years which were resolved quite quickly

Excellent support in the chat and good support via tkts. Like the variations of modules which come as standard

There are things requiring custom work which could be in the settings. Also for me, the documentation could be clearer.

Thank you Tony!

Paulo
Webdesign Manager (Portugal)
Développement de programmes, 2–10 employés

I have requested custom development for this extension and everything was executed has expected.

Commentaires : This software helped me to manage full martial arts tournaments.

This software was well adapted for the required sport and tournament management. The support was always present and gave us a big help setting up the required project analysis, implementation and correcting the bugs found after the custom development.

I think that the software could be a little bit more flexible on some areas and give us a little bit more insights regarding the athlete´s profiles and registration´s on the tournament categories.

Bruce
webmaster (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Great to work with

Cheap - lots of options and nice people. Easy to use - great software that I use every week for 4 years !

Thank you, Bruce!

Paul
Legend (R.-U.)

PERFECT!

Commentaires : Very little cons . Any requests/issues I have are responded to directly and quickly by the team. They understand my requirements well and are happy to help as much as possible.

I must say - the support from the joosport team is by far the best support I've received from any other organisation ever. The software runs flawlessly once you understand the sequence of creating the backend data.

Thank you Paul!

Luan
Administrador (Brésil)
Sports, 2–10 employés

I have everything I need

Commentaires : possibility to customize the system for my needs, fair customization cost

support and programmers of excellence, reliable and customizable system, best cost benefit in custom development by support

il y a 6 ans

Thank you, Luan! We hope we will deliver exceptional result for your site and you will enjoy much working with us!

Kevin
Carpenter (Suisse)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

CCM Bärner-Cup

Commentaires : To date, I have only had very good experiences with JoomSport. Easy to use, very friendly and fast support.

That can manage a whole league. Simple surface

There should also be a section for news, which is also published via the app.

Thank you, Kevin!

Giora
Israël

Amazing Support!

Commentaires : We are using Joomsport for several years now. We are very happy with the component. It has lots of options and but above all the customer support is amazing.

il y a 8 ans

Thank you Giora for your review! It is also a pleasure to deal with you on any question related to our software. We've been lucky to have you as our customer! Best Regards, the BearDev development team

Wolfgang
Autriche
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

The new version has caused me to migrate from Joomla to Wordpress

Commentaires : I have used JoomSport for Joomla for over 3 years now but now migrating to their WordPress solution because they developed set of matches in knockout feature and have great further development plans.

Suisse

Waterpolo Results

Commentaires : Great customization great support. We get good value for money. Our users are happy.

Thank you, Michael!