15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur SimilarWeb

Une société d'information sur le marché numérique utilisée par 100 000 entreprises pour des informations stratégiques globales portant sur plusieurs appareils.

En savoir plus sur SimilarWeb

The software is pretty easy to use. The learning curve isn't steep at all.

This can then make forecasting for certain sites difficult.

SimilarWeb - Notes

SimilarWeb a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 100 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SimilarWeb ?

Francis Carolina
Francis Carolina
Co Editor Chief (Costa Rica)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

One of the best tools for digital marketing

Commentaires : With Similarweb I have been able to analyze and segment my audience and that way I have been able to generate digital content on my blog that is more attractive to them. It has allowed me to improve engagement with my readers. In addition to saving time to generate the most appropriate and specialized content.

Initially I found similar web searching for a tool that would allow me to visualize insights and segment my audience. But then I realized how powerful it is. With Similarweb you not only get analytics from your website, but you can observe the behavior of the target you have defined and their interaction with websites of your competition, which I can describe as a revealing experience for your business. The data provided by Similarweb, show you two scenarios, the first one, helps you to become aware of what is your position with respect to the industry or niche that you are dedicated to and the second scenario, the panorama of your competition. With all these data you can make analyzes and make decisions focused on attracting more customers and improving your products and services.

Some of the most interesting and attractive features that characterize Similarweb are available only in the premium version. However, in the free version there are also very useful functions.

Anil
Marketing Executive (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Marketing Analysis with SimilarWeb

Commentaires : I am using Similarweb to understand market, our competitors and have analysis for our marketing perspective.

You can understand each section of your website that you are targeting the market, get insightful data to understand.

Similarweb is really expensive, there are lots of feature to use but the price is quite expensive.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Serpstat

Pourquoi choisir SimilarWeb : I am still using Serpstat but I need to have other kind of data.

Logiciel antérieur : Serpstat

Mateusz
Senior Research Analytics Specialist (Pologne)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001–5 000 employés

Web traffic analysis

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Its very intuitive and easy to use. Compared to other products it provides good data, with a really good feature for quick exporting.

The data we get needs to be crossed check with internal tools for accuracy.

Darko
Lead Generation Specialist (Serbie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

It is the best SEO and website analytics tool on the market

Commentaires : Very good too with accurate data but also very expensive and not suitable for startups.

It has a free chrome extension with basic data. Their data are very useful for our business to identify the best possible prospects that have the highest traffic.

Similarweb doesn't provide traffic data for websites with lower traffic. Sometimes I need to get their traffic data so I need to use SimilarTech.

Arika
Arika
Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Get competitive edge with SimilarWeb Pro's insights

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : SimilarWeb Pro is a handy tool to get traffic and keywords insights for your competitors. For the people in digital space, this is a very useful tool to have in your kitty.

1. Helps you find out for what keywords are your competitors ranking and analyze their content strategy.2. Advanced reporting helps you gain better insights for your platform and your competitors.3. Also, helps you understand customer behavior.

A certain level of domain expertise is needed to use SimilarWeb Pro.

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager (Inde)
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easily get access to competitor's traffic

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Traffic derived from SimilarWebs is seen as the most authentic source of traffic (globally). The platform gives you bifurcation of traffic across multiple channels.

SimilarWebs can give traffic for any website on the internet. You can also do keyword research for any given topic.

It does not store historical traffic numbers.

Chamath
Chamath
Chief Technology Officer (Sri Lanka)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Best option for digital marketing

Commentaires : When it comes to competitive analysis SimilarWbe Pro playing a huge role in there. Visual charts and graphs give you more valuable information. SimilarWeb Pro is a very powerful tool when compared to other tools available in the market today. If you need to test it out before you signup they are providing a free t

With Similarweb, you will not only get hold of analytics from your website site but also an observation of the target. The target you have defined and their respective interactions with websites in competition. We name it as a life worthy experience for your ultimate business. There are two alternative scenarios revealed by the Similarweb. The first one is, supporting you to identify your place in the field concerning the niche and the industry. And the second one is the panorama of your competition and the entire game you were playing. With having all this information, we can make correct decisions and find what the people truly want in the future.

When it comes to Cons, the Pro version is very expensive for small businesses. Referrals reports aren't very accurate.

Cameron
Cameron
Business Development (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Great for finding website information

Commentaires : Really good experience with similarweb, it has removed our guess work and given us a proper way to prospect companies depending on their web traffic.

Quickly and easily get data for most websites Provides information for Bounce rate, page views, monthly visits and geographic The chrome extension is great

Sometimes it cant find website data and presents nothing A lot of the data is inaccurate but gives a good indication

CSM (É.-U.)
Sports, 201–500 employés

Great to get info

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I liked it a lot upon introduction, it made my job easier on a day to day basis.

Similar web gives you a lot of key information about companies you might be interested in doing business with or interested in.

Parts of the tools are rudimentary and redundant, overall it works well but there are more versatile alternatives.

Dan
Dan
Enterprise Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Great product for salespeople!

Great insights into the target accounts web traffic/advertising data

Nothing at the moment. Does all i expect it to.

Mert
Social Media Specialist (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Marketing Insights for SimilarWeb

Commentaires : I am using SimilarWeb to understand my competitors website and their marketing strategy. I am focusing what they are doing and try to understand my marketing insights.

SimilarWeb has important features to focus your marketing analytics. There are lots of insights for competitors and you can understand their strategy.

SimilarWeb offers valuable features but it works really slow while you are preparing your marketing insights. Also SimilarWeb is quite expensive than other marketing tools.

Johnna
Senior Analyst (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

SimilarWeb Pro Review

Commentaires : I will continue to use SimilarWeb Pro despite lack of customer service. I would recommend to others but warn them of the customer service.

The competitive insights we get through SimilarWeb Pro are a key part of our benchmarking and optimization strategies. The paid search overview and the domain overview are very insightful.

Customer support is pretty bad - a rep didn't show to my scheduled call, reply to my email, answer my chat in platform, or answer my support inquiry form. Other con would be lack of audience insights/analysis for the Digital Marketing Intelligence Solution.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : SpyFu et Semrush

Emanuele
Mr (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A must have tool for any digital marketer

This tool is the best entry-level solution for studying any website. It returns useful information that any digital marketer shall know about the competition. Just install the Chrome extension and verify in 1 click the history on any website.

Very useful for big websites, but it does not track the websites with low traffic.

Jordan
sdr (É.-U.)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Jordan's Review

Commentaires : really good, I wish every website showed sessions and bounce rates though.

the ease of use, and the functionality to find bounce rates and sessions. is really helpful and insightful.

is costly to upgrade to the paid version where the free version gives you a taste of the offering. not every website is tracked.

Quentin
AE (France)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great for competitive web analytics

5,0 l’année dernière

It's very useful to assess key web analytics metrics for your competition or prospects.

Nothing really. It's very useful and I haven't encountered anything that I don't like.

Devraj
CEO (Népal)
Génie civil, 11–50 employés

Gives accurate site traffic and performance

Commentaires : It gives traffic and analytics that I use for my own site analysis and also for competitors' site analysis.

It gives competitive insightful data for my sites including SEO, traffic source, traffic types, and more.

Its web browser extension takes a longer time to load fully.

Sophie
CEO & Founder of several online business ventures (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Great tool to have as a web designer!

Commentaires : This software helps me present potential web design clients with traffic data about their current websites. I can then tell let them know exactly how a new web design can convert their traffic into subscribers or potentials buyers.

I was looking for a tool that would help me estimate how much traffic the websites of potential clients were getting. Similar Web Pro gives me access to that data and more. I can then use this data when I'm writing pitches to people who need their websites updated.

I don't have any complaints. Perhaps there could be a way to print out the website results instead of having to do a screenshot?

Joysurjya
Joysurjya
Content Manager and Marketeer (Inde)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

A Must Have Tool for Digital Marketeers

Commentaires : I started using this when my manager introduced it to me. Till then I was only using the free version. But after jumping onto SimilarWeb Pro, the more comprehensive data analysis helped me improve my understand of web traffic. Over a period of almost nine months, monthly traffic to our website has grown by almost 70% and this tool definitely helped us achieve it in a big way.

1. It offers a comprehensive keyword and traffic analysis of any website. This is great for analysis the performance of competitor websites. 2. It provides up to date comparison of how my own website is performing and compares it to those of competitors. 3. The software is pretty easy to use. The learning curve isn't steep at all.

1. The pricing should definitely be lower. For solo entrepreneurs starting out or smaller business, the subscription is definitely pricey. 2. The analysis provided is not as in-depth as compared to Google analytics.

Jin Kyong
CIO (Canada)

Useful, but expensive

I find the traffic numbers are quite off from the actual numbers (when compared to Google Analytics of my own sites), however, the pattern (upwards or downwards trend) seems to be pretty accurate.

The most near-sighted you can go is the last 28 days. No last 7 days, or yesterday. This makes it difficult to pinpoint the most trending content.

Vishal
Senior Associate (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Great tool for Digital Marketing

Commentaires : Understand the website audience and their detailed demographics. Plus, the details of competitor websites.

Great way to analyze and segment your website audience. Plus, the competitive analysis provided by the tool is really good - great insights.

Some of the important and relevant features are available only in premium version. They don't provide pricing details directly on their website, you have to contact them to get details.

Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

great tool on the market

On of the great tools on the market that can help your business to track the marketing stats out there.

It's a basic information and not that accurate, if you also use other metrics. But free version works great for us.

Amanda
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Easy to use but a bit costly for the existing features

Commentaires : Easy to use, great customer support, UX/UI designed well.

Easy to navigate and search for specific domains

The stats didn't seem to be accurate. Obviously, there's room for data to flex but when comparing the data we were seeing in SimilarWeb to what we were tracking in Google Analytics, the data was pretty far off.

Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Great Product! Very advanced and provides exceptional insights

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been great. The tool allows us to learn this about our businesses that we would have to commit lots of time and money into learning ourselves if we were without this tool.

Can be used in many different ways. Cross functional capabilities that can be leveraged by marketing, brand, strategy, etc.

The learning curve is fairly significant with this product since it is so advanced. To learn on your own is a challenge, you really only understand the tip of the iceberg.

Ezechukwumere
Content creator (Nigeria)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

I liked this web because of services the renders i rate you 5 stars

Commentaires : My experience with is good easy to use I really liked their all features

It's best and easy to use features I so much liked the web

No absolutely no, there's no features missing in their service

Sven
Sven
Power Engineer (Croatie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

SimilarWeb Pro is one of the best website insights software

Commentaires : The software helps me identify traffic and its quality from any website on the internet. It's a great tool and it's great quality. Feels fresh and new.

The tool has a lot of awesome features like traffic insights by many different categories like geo location and of course the amount of visitors with a given time. There is also information about the competition, average customer page visits and bounce rat.

Not much to dislike about the free version of the tool, understandable that some features have to be locked behind a monthly subscription.