15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur FACTS

FACTS élimine les incertitudes liées à l'attribution des aides financières en fournissant aux écoles les informations dont elles ont besoin pour accorder des aides financières équitables aux étudiants.

En savoir plus sur FACTS

FACTS (formerly known as RenWeb) is a robust SMS / SIS software. It has a full spectrum of features and functions that schools need.

For example, there is no way to record/notify parents of missing assignments when using standards based grading in FACTS.

FACTS - Notes

3,6
4,0
3,8
3,7

FACTS a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FACTS ?

Eric
Eric
Chief Technology Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent product for a VERY niche market

RenWeb is School Information System software. It allows the user to take attendance, track grades, generate report cards, as well as a HOST of other features. Very feature-rich. In years past, RenWeb sort of lost its way with not really understanding who its core customer was - K-12 schools. After the acquisition by FACTS, RenWeb has really turned the ship around.

I do not like that FACTS is completely re-branding RenWeb as FACTS SIS. It doesn't sound as good. It looks like they're admitting failure. My preference would simply to be a major revision overhaul and re-branding with the same name.

Janice
Controller (É.-U.)

Exceeded expectations

Commentaires : After initial setup, usability and reliability are better than expected.

FACTS handles tuition billing. collections, and integration with Quickbooks Online.

Some features are tricky to use, but we are able to adapt to the software in order to achieve desired results.

Gabriela
Parent (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

So difficult to use, ugly interface, annoying to toggle between student and financial management

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : As an end user, I absolutely LOATHE FACTS. It is one of the worst user experiences I have ever had.

I do not like anything about FACTS except having access to lesson plans for our hybrid homeschool

I have been forced to use FACTS since the 20teens when my two older daughters were in school. At that time it was only for financial purposes, and I hated it then. It was cumbersome and difficult to use, and figuring out how the math was done was an exercise in frustration. Fast forward to the mid 20 twenties when my younger sons' school uses it for both class/assignment/grade management and financial management, and I know why I hated it then and still do. The class assignment section is ugly and outdated looking. And now with the financial 'upgrade', we have to login in AGAIN within the website to review the financial portion. I understand from the school that they also can't put in manual changes from their end, so basically everyone is at the mercy of unseen software administrators. Having to pay $25 to pay my balance in full is also really annoying, when I know the school is also paying for the 'privilege' of using the system and being paid. Last year they charged $.85 PER TRANSACTION! To draft money out of my account! So not only do they charge you, but you literally have no option but to give this company your sensitive financial information for them to store 'securely'. I guess? So far so good on that front, but who's to say how long that will last. The app costs as well, in addition to the school paying, and me paying for the privilege of paying tuition, we also have to pay for the app.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Saves a lot of money and easy to use!

Commentaires : Wonderful!

Working for a small school means trying every way to save money and we were able to do that with this software.

It doesn't offer as many of the "bells and whistles" as other big-brand names do.

Renweb

Commentaires : My experience was not very positive as I had to continually help people try to figure out how to do something. Then they would come up with an update and that would all change.

I thought the pros of Renweb was that it was a starting point. It had lots of features that you could purchase and lots of options.

I think the software was not extremely user friendly. It was hard to navigate and they just needed a UX designer to go in and update thing. There were various versions that people were using that made things complicated. Also they make it so you can't pull your data out easily.

Kathy
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ISM issues with FACTS

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Support for our teachers was very poor. Twice when we placed calls for assistance, the support person couldn't provide help but stated that we would be put on hold while they ask their manager. After you are on hold for about 10 minutes, they disconnect the call.

The SIS system is definitely what has been developed the most.

When FACTS took over renweb, it would appear they didn't know as much about how to build the educational component (LMS) that makes it user friendly for teachers and students.

Mariam
Mariam
Business Manager (É.-U.)

We use Renweb for our new student enrollment, applications and grade processing.

Renweb has a key feature where it stores emails sent to parents for the past 6 months. This is helpful when trying to track who emails were sent to.

There are glitches in the system. It is hard to get technical support for issues as most time the IT department does not understand the issue.

Bracia
Admin (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Facts site

5,0 il y a 6 mois

What I like most is, it keeps student information, up-to-date, and accessible

There’s nothing I like least about the site

Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Great for Finance Departments!

Commentaires : Overall, would recommend.

FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment is great in compiling and organizing data. Every year, we would make our financial aid application available and have families fill it out. Once the application was closed, FACTS compiled all the data and made recommendations. It was great.

A majority of the people who filled out the application (families applying for aid) were able to do so without a problem. There was, however, a portion of people who couldn’t figure it out and had issues. Just be mindful that you may receive phone calls!

Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Report card emails are good

Commentaires : It may not completely be RenWeb's fault that I don't care for them but a combination with the schools that have used it. I have had my children at two different schools who both used RenWeb and I have never figured out what the heck we are supposed to use it for. We get weekly automatic emails that generate our child's report card which is clear and easy to access but the site itself is confusing and not easy to use.

Report card emails are clear and clean

Navigation is frustrating and confusing I don't fully understand its purpose Clunky program

Jeffrey
Teacher / Analyst (Qatar)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201–500 employés

Renweb basically works, though it shows its age.

Commentaires : Renweb appears to have been developed on a PC years ago at a private religious school in Texas and has expanded since then to be the go-to system for conservative Christian schools. It shows its age but basically works well. Not for Mac! and Not for overseas (that is, it had no provision for A4 paper or date-format or multiple currencies). It has elaborate grade-calculation settings and reasonably good attendance and grade-input methods. E-mail communication from teachers to students & parents is reasonably well done. Ironically, we missed all these basic functions when our administration switched to a glitzy new facebook-like system. Renweb recently merged with a finance company, so it is not clear how that will affect this core business--maybe better, maybe not.

All the basic teacher / admin functions are covered reasonably well. The system is stable.

Old look, Windows bias.

Ella
Admissions Coordinator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Program is Very Good, Customer Service is Excellent

Commentaires : The benefits: Complete from inquiry to admissions to enrollment. Can tailor to suite needs with checklist items, automatic emails etc. Reports are easy to create. Cons: Inquiry reporting is separate from admissions and enrollment reporting. Would be helpful to have one report to show inquiries that moved to admissions that moved to enrolled/finished. The directions on RenWeb University seem scattered and I found it very difficult to learn the process for starting a new year and running through re-enrollment. I took the webinars which were very helpful, but I am a checklist person. So I called RenWeb many times to have them walk me through the process so I could write it down step by step. The Customer Service was a life saver! This is my first big project creating re-enrollment from scratch. From creating the enrollment packets to testing them and learning the process for release, your reps were patient, kind and so helpful. I called so many times I began to recognize their voices when they picked up! I could only imagine when they asked my name and district code they probably saw a list pages long with my name popping up! Oh her again. They never made me feel silly for calling so much and took the time to help me walk through step by step and explain things in a way I grasped. I knew that I could take a risk and click a button not being completely confident what would happen, because if it caused a problem, someone would be able to help me. They were a huge safety net. As a result, we released online re-enrollment/enrollment two days ago and the world has not collapsed! lol. Can't say enough. Thank you, thank you!

Kimberly
Development Director (É.-U.)

I love the new update.

Commentaires : I like that I can send email to the whole school or just one grade. Posting announcements are really easy.

I like the new update and renweb one. The emailing is a lot easier and posting announcements. I am slowly learning how to use it more and more every day.

I wish there was an app for administrators to be able to post from the phone or ipad. Having to have a desktop everytime is harder to do.

Elizabeth
Data Integrity Coordinator (É.-U.)

Not a fan

Commentaires : I have not been very impressed when working with RenWeb. I find that it is not intuitive, and has a number of unnecessary issues that make it difficult to use. I don't recommend it.

I've had good experiences with customer support.

Running reports out of RenWeb is a pain, and you are extremely limited on what information you can filter in order to get the report that you need/want. Also, if you enter a payment prior to the charge being added to the account, that charge will not be automatically cleared once it is on the account. You can have a credit on the account, but charges will still show as being not cleared, which, in turn, skews your accounting reports.

Sara
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great customer service, intuitive use

Commentaires : We have used Facts for tracking and accepting tuition payments for our small but growing school. I find it highly user friendly, and when I wasn't sure who to handle a particular issue, the customer service was a quick call away. I have found that the customer service alone makes this a great product for tuition management. This year we also used it for Financial Aid review and grant awards. I have found that the review process for our applying families was overly strenuous and not quite as quickly moving as I would have liked.

It is easy to set-up accounts, make changes to tuition plans and add in other charges. Excellent customer service.

Slow process time for financial aid applications.

Réponse de l'équipe de Nelnet Business Solutions

il y a 7 ans

Sara, Thank you for taking the time to review our services! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying our tuition management system. We will work to make your school's financial aid processing quicker next year!

nsubuga
systems developer (Ouganda)

A must product to use

Commentaires : am really glad to have such an amazing software like this cause it has helped me maximize the school profits and also helped me on the day today business experience

the school management and account billing is one of ma favorite

it lucks some modules that might have been good for me

Benjamin
Teacher (É.-U.)

Simplistic, yet advanced

This grading software is easy to use, allows teachers to easily copy assignments across multiple classes and posts homework on the web for parents to see. The smartphone app is another added bonus. It is very user friendly and works very well for an app based grading system.

There are always features that can be added and would be nice to have. For example, I would like to be able to more easily post hyperlinks in the homework section so that my students can access things on Google Drive.

Amy
Administrative Asst. (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Helpful for Teachers and Parents

Commentaires : Renweb has been a good step forward for our small, private school to connect teacher's to parents and the information both are looking for.

The best part of Renweb is the web based setup that gives teachers an easy way to give information to families in real time.

Some of the navigation is tricky. Recently I had trouble accessing class listing in a way that made sense to me. I couldn't remember the teacher and there wasn't an easy option to sort the view by class subjects.

Marisa
Admin (É.-U.)

School database system

It has many detailed features and can have most items under one program

Has many glitches, not easy to use, too detail oriented, and hard to teach others to use. Can not customize to school needs

Rob
Principal (É.-U.)

RenWeb

Commentaires : Overall, our school had a good experience with RenWeb and the tools available with it.

RenWeb was a great tool for our school to share information about our students with their parents. Being able to email parents and have all of the information readily available when needed was very helpful. I also liked that I was able to keep track of grades and attendance all in one place.

There were a few things that were difficult to navigate for both parents and teachers. There were some times that we were not able to do everything that we wanted.

david
teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51–200 employés

Renweb/Facts a tool for school

Commentaires : Overall, my kids information was available and easy to access. My kid's teachers were accessible. And I knew the other parents contact information so I could plan parties and what not. It was the tool to get the job of parent communication done. And it was the tool my kids school used.

It was easy to use, I could get information about my kids and connect with their teachers. Renweb worked well.

My kids school didn't use all of its features to keep us in contact. Some of the tools were hidden in layers of screens.

Lisa
Principal/Teacher (É.-U.)

Extremely Frustrating

Commentaires : I have heard so many positives about this grading system that I was eager to use it. However, after just a short time attempting to use it, I can truly say that it is about the worst grading program I have ever used. It is cumbersome, using many clicks and steps to perform simple procedures. Free grading programs are better than this. What used to take me a short time to do with grading, now takes me much longer. I really wish I didn't have to use this website!

There are a lot of possible functions that can be used.

Despite all of the functions, the grading portion seems to be an afterthought. Entering assignments is cumbersome, and entering late work is excruciatingly painful.

Lisa
Performance Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Renweb

The software allows a lot of information to be stored for access for students, administration and parents. Helpful that can great folders on different topics.

Not easy to use for parents. Could use an update to the look.

Heidi
Heidi
Preschool Director (É.-U.)

Tuition Collection

I love having a software that takes care of the tuition collection. It's great for parents to be able to monitor their accounts online and make online payments. They can also set up auto payments.

I don't like the automatic late fees that FACTS imposes. I'd rather have a date I could add them manually. I'd like the tax statements for parents to have a button to click instead of having to navigate through menus to find it. I think sometimes the emails to parents are not clear about what they owe and why.

Brian
President (É.-U.)

Essential solutions for tuition management plans

Commentaires : Extremely user-friendly for managing tuition payment plans.

Extremely easy to setup, use, and navigate for the first-time end user. Customer support was very friendly and supportive.

I have no complaints about this software. It is very powerful and works as designed. The company also adds new features as needed.

Réponse de l'équipe de Nelnet Business Solutions

il y a 6 ans

Brian, Thank you for taking the time to review our tuition management services. We're happy to hear you find the system easy to use. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and your school!