15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur My Music Staff

En savoir plus sur My Music Staff

My Music Staff est une application web facile d'utilisation pour gérer votre entreprise d'enseignement musical. Enseignez plus. Stressez moins.

En savoir plus sur My Music Staff

Avantages :

Easy to use and comprehensive. The invoicing is so simple to use and makes it easy to keep up with my finances.

Inconvénients :

The auto-generated lesson fee feature is a bit confusing for me (showing a balance owed for lessons which haven't occurred) but even more so for the students.

My Music Staff - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,6
Service client
4,8
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,8

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,5/10

My Music Staff a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 730 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé My Music Staff ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (730)

Julie
Directrice (Canada)
Art, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Fantastique!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

J'utilise My Music Staff depuis déjà un an. D'abord réticents à l'utiliser, les membres de mon équipe sont charmés par ses fonctionnalités.

Inconvénients :

La section Ressources en ligne pourrait être plus fonctionnelle.

El Hadji
Vente (Sénégal)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

La planification de mes cours n'a jamais été aussi facile

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Une grande satisfaction avec une joie immense de la connaitre

Avantages :

La manière dont il gère les choses en toute professionnalisme

Inconvénients :

Ça traîne un peu mais c'est pas trop méchant

Duval
Sportif (Cameroun)
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Super cool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Malgré sa couleur c'est une superbe application je vous la recommande

Avantages :

Application géniale simple à utiliser super cool

Inconvénients :

Sa couleur moi je suis fan de la couleur noir

Charlaine
Assistante (Bénin)
Design graphique, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel d'école de musique

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé, c'est sa facilité à pouvoir accordé les notes. En plus il est facile à utilisé

Inconvénients :

Pour ma part je n'ai pas trouvé d'inconvénient particulier pour ce logiciel. C'est juste Wow

Yanice
Commerce (Bénin)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de musique

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

C'est un très bon logiciel de musique très fiable

Inconvénients :

Je vous le recommande vivement. Je n'ai pas grand chose à reprocher

Matthew
Matthew
Owner / Music Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Musique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Couldn't run my music school without it

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

It is extremely simple and easy to use. I only use the Students, Family and Calendar portions of it, and it serves well beyond what I need it for. So easy to view schedule and filter and organize it based on location, teacher, student, etc. i LOVE , as do the parents, the 24-hour in advance automatic reminders auto-texted or e-mailed (your choice).

Inconvénients :

Besides a couple of very minor workflow impedances, it would be nice to integrate the calendar with an existing website, rather than only having the option to do so with the current website.

Mallory
Executive Director and Teacher (É.-U.)
Art, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

My Music Staff, the Music School Life Saver

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My Music Staff has been the game changer for my music school. I have researched so many systems, and was recommended over a dozen. My Music Staff not only is user friendly and fantastic for music, but also cost effective! I recommend them to everyone!

Avantages :

I LOVE the calendar system, attendance system, student/parent portal, and the simple integration with Stripe for payments that populates from the calendar. It saves so many hours each week!

Inconvénients :

I wish it was easier to schedule staff meetings in MMS, and I would love it if teachers could have their own connected student account that we could put in Performances and Meetings/Events.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Looks great on the website, doesn't it?

2,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I was SO excited to find this service. But I've been SO disappointed in them, and can't wait to transfer everything to a new service later this year.

Avantages :

MMS promises to handle all of your music studio needs, from scheduling to billing to communications, and indeed, it has modules for all of those plus repertory records, lending library management, downloadable/playable resources, and even mileage. So if you want software that LOOKS like it does everything, you've found it!

Inconvénients :

None of these modules seem actually to have been tested by actual music teachers. Scheduling is ridiculously complicated, especially when students want to cancel or reschedule. Billing leads to a minimum of five confused emails from parents each month because of MMS's bizarre policies regarding past-due payments and account balances. Emails cannot be sent to students and parents simultaneously—they're automatically BCC'ed, leading to confusing message threads and miscommunications. Even the lesson notes and blog features are poorly handled—they don't auto-save, so an accidental tab closure can lead to the loss of an entire lesson's worth of notes, and formatting is bizarrely non-standard. (Don't even think about cutting and pasting.)

Kate
Teacher (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Worth Every Penny for Music Teachers

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Subscribing to MMS moved helped me to expand my business and move to the next level. I have great respect for the company and much gratitude for the service they provide. They are helping music to flourish in this world!

Avantages :

My Music Staff has made my life as a music teacher a thousand times easier! The site is intuitive to use for my students and for me, the ease of accepting regular online payments has subtracted hours of administrative time, and I love the ability to create a library of online resources for my students. MMS has helped me to feel calm and organized and to focus more on my teaching.

Inconvénients :

I really do like everything about the site and heartily recommend it. The only difficulty I've ever encountered is when there is an update and something has moved - but in that case, the excellent customer service has always helped me sort things out.

Jason
Guitar Instructor (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

My Music Staff: A godsend for the unorganized instructor

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Insanely good. Best application/ website I have ever used hands down. Six Stars.

Avantages :

Where to start? I think the Number 1 reason I love MMS is because of its features. They have truly thought of everything a teacher would need to track schedule and communicate with their students. Anything I personally wanted to try or change in regards to my lessons that I teach was somehow already available for me to utilize. Its as if music teachers themselves designed it. Next is the ease of use. I have never experienced an online tool so simple and so intuitive. I learned the entire sites basic functions in a matter of days and within a week I was a pro using the advanced settings. Literally anytime I couldn't figure how something worked or anytime I had to troubleshoot any minor issue, I could resolve it within a matter of minutes by simply searching other areas of the site. Since the entire platform so seamlessly integrates one section to another, I.e contact information, billing, calendar events, etc... there is typically more than one way to solve any issue quickly. and if for some reason you cannot solve the issue on your own, MMS has an extensive FAQ list to guide you and incredibly responsive customer service team. I could go on as well about the cheap cost, personal customization options, and a plethora of other things but my main point is that if you own a music business, schedule reoccurring lessons on even a monthly basis you need to use this site period.

Inconvénients :

Nothing. Truly. I even expected a small learning curve and even that didn't happen as I was able to use this product efficiently from day one.

Renee
Business Owner & Educator (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

My Music Staff is like having a staff!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It's a good studio management tool. My parents don't take advantage of the features that are available to then, but, that's okay. Mine is a small studio.

Avantages :

The schedule is easy to set up and manage. Tracking attendance and sending lesson notes is straightforward and easy. Communicating with families is also easy. Invoicing is straightforward, but doesn't allow me to set up a percentage per student for the ach fees I have to charge for those students whose lessons are paid for under a state education program.

Inconvénients :

Bank fees for those students who pay online are easy. Other fees, especially those that are percentages of the invoice are not accommodated, subsequently, I literally have to manual create invoices for 85% of my students every month.

Kate
Music School Director (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Affordable for a multi studio

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I used to have 2 software plus Excel spreadsheets. Once I started working with My Music Staff, I moved everything to one place. It is easy to use and intuitive from a computer usage.

Avantages :

The support is amazing, quick and precise.

Inconvénients :

There is no online booking at the moment. Sometimes, people just want to book 1 lesson online without emails or phone calls. They don't have an App. You have to open a window in your phone, which makes it harder to read.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent tool

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

My Music Staff provides a clear value for the money. The ease of scheduling and tracking income and expenses has made a huge difference in my productivity. More time is spent on teaching (and earning), far less on administration.

Inconvénients :

The single-day view on the calendar needs improvement. Currently, it divides lessons by location. This makes sense for a multi-teacher studio. However, for one teacher who is moving between locations, it's really confusing. Sometimes I just need to be able to look QUICKLY and see the day's lessons, not have to jog back and forth over three columns.

Valery
Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Music staff is a game changer

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Easy to use, comfortable interface, impressive dashboard.

Inconvénients :

some parts need automation, and some aspects lack AI integration

Adam
Director (R.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

MyMusicStaff

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

MyMusicStaff has been an invaluable tool in supporting my organisation. It is very clear to use. I am a big fan of its calendar for scheduling lessons and automatic lesson deductions.

Inconvénients :

A couple of the functions require trial and error

Hollie
Owner (Canada)
Musique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Love My Music Staff

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : It has saved hours of rescheduling students for make up lessons. Lesson and payroll are seamless. Attendance is easy to log. I can control what my families see on the student portal and what my teachers see in their login. It has saved me hours with invoicing, mass emailing, and has saved me a lot of stress and time with payment reminders. Overall I like all the multiple features that are offered with this program and how easy it is for me to use. The staff are fantastic to work with. If I have any questions they are very patient and will walk me through i overall. The staff are fantastic to work with. If I have any questions they are very patient and respond in a timely fashion. If I have problems with anything (which is very rare), they are always happy to help. I have highly recommended this program to other schools, and my teachers who have had experience with other systems really seem to like My Music Stuff as well.

Avantages :

I love how versatile this program is with policies.It has saved me a lot of time with emailing payment reminders, invoicing, and mass emailing. I love the student portal and calendar option. This summer we tried out a new policy that requires parents to use the calenda and it works great. My families love how easy it is to use and I love the hours it saves in rescheduling, emailing and phone calls.

Inconvénients :

When I am logging teachers availability into the calendar for the parents to see, it would be nice that lessons that are not scheduled would automatically show as “open”. This way parents can reschedule into those spots for make up lessons and it doesn’t take me so much time to manually put in open spots. With multiple teachers this can take a long time . I wish there was an option in the studio settings to allow to turn this feature on and off. So studios who do not want to use this calendar feature don’t have to use it.

Kate
Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

My assistant for my studio

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : My experience has been great! I can't attest to the customer service as I've never had to use it! But that says something, doesn't it?

Avantages :

I really like how this software program allows me to stay organized and gives me a very professional look with my clients. From invoices to curriculum to client information to the dreaded year end taxes, I am able to keep detailed information and have it right at my finger tips when needed. My personal studio has 40 students with 26 different families to account to and communicate with. I use My Music Staff to set up a structured personal invoice system for each family, keep track of all lessons (attended or unattended), list all curriculum items each student is working on plus all festival and competition participation and results, any loaned music books I've given each student, and keep detailed notes on how each student is progressing. My Music Staff allows me to keep all my expenses (music books, office supplies, mileage, etc) in an organized, detailed system so April is no longer a huge headache for me! I also keep my waiting list of families looking to get into lessons so I no longer have the problem of the lost email or phone number when I get an opening in my studio.There are more possibilities with the program (website link, clients being able to link in) that I have not pursued yet but am looking forward to in the future. I have had a lot of comments from my clients about how impressed they are with how organized my studio is. I appreciate that this program allows me to come across as the professional I aim to be and hope to be perceived in my community.

Inconvénients :

I get frustrated with some of the backtracking I have to do to personalize the calendar and the invoices. But, I don't see how that would be avoided as my studio is unique and each year is different. I do appreciate that I can personalize each student and each year.

Irma
CEO (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

My Music Staff review first year

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I definitely have been having a great experience with My Music Staff. Especially their actual staff members. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] recently and she did a phenomenal job at helping me fix my accounting issues and invoicing issues. She was very easy to talk to you she listened to my concerns and questions that I had and took time to teach me how to fix my accounting problems. I had several students accounts that had it inputs put in the wrong way for discounts etc. and she was able to quickly spot what the problems were as well as allow me the time to fix them and explain why not to do what I did before and how to properly and put the information I need to moving forward and why. I told her I think it would be nice if My Music Staff will give her a bonus to make videos on how to create invoices and teaching users how to utilize accounting and how all of the features work together to help balance out the accounting page and create invoices all of the ends and outs! She would be great at that as well!

Avantages :

It’s really kind of hard to pinpoint what specifically I like because there’s a lot of features that I do like such as being able to schedule, pull reports, upload videos for our students, upload link sent of the learning material for our students, payroll etc

Inconvénients :

I don’t like that I’m not able to use PayPal and stripe at the same time to except payments. I do have parents who like to pay through PayPal as well but I have to utilize a different source to receive those payments because only stripe or PayPal can be used one at a time. I wish that it was also a lot easier to understand how to utilize the invoice an account features. I have gotten pretty confused and had to call in and ask questions several times in order to really get the hang of it. It can be a bit confusing without that additional coaching to understand how to bill clients. I’ve had moments where my numbers were off because I gave an additional discount or I build them incorrectly and didn’t understand how I did it or why.

Réponse de l'équipe de Port 443

il y a 3 ans

Hi Irma, thanks for a great review! We actually do have a number of tutorial videos already, including ones that go over various parts of invoicing. We also have a Getting Started Guide on our website that goes over how all of the features work together :)

Lydia
Director (Australie)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

MMS has helped manage my workload and taken the stress out of my bookwork.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It's easy and quick to email lesson notes to parents and students. No excuses for not knowing what to practice!

Avantages :

MMS has simplified my admin by a huge amount. There are loads of features that I use daily, and more that I haven't explored yet.

Inconvénients :

It is only set up for individual, regular students. You can add students to a group, but you can't then give individual feedback (unless things have changed since I last tried to use that). You can't bill anything unless there is a person set up in the system. I provide accompaniment services as well as tuition, but I can't use this system to bill my one off accompaniments; I have to create a profile, then add them to the calendar, and only then can I bill them. I'd like an option to create a charge/invoice without a client being attached to that. I've worked around this by creating a fictional student named "Rehearsal" who gets billed for every accompaniment, and if I need to email an invoice rather than just adding it to my income stream I go in a change the individual email.I'd also like an auto reminder system for overdue invoices so I don't have to go in manually to see who hasn't paid. I do like that there are templates for invoices and reminders.The other feature I'd use every day if it existed would be the ability to create a lesson plan for individual students that they cannot see until I publish it. I lesson plan sometimes several days in advance and like to edit it to become their lesson notes. I can review previous lesson notes but if I edit it it is immediately able to be seen by them.

Kristina
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Invaluable to my business and teaching

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

I have used My Music Staff for several years (four, I think). Implementing this software has revolutionized my work flow in big ways. I can manage multiple calendars, create invoices, and receive payments in simple steps. I have used two other studio management softwares and by far, I love the ease of My Music Staff the best. The developing team at My Music Staff has done a great job of making this software intuitive to the user experience and thinking through what the most important and valuable aspects for an independent teacher or a teaching studio with multiple teachers are. Every year, I have expanded the way I use the software as there are numerous features I could not implement right away. This past year, we have used the make-up credit feature to allow students to cancel their lessons to receive credit and use the credit to schedule make-up lessons when they see openings created by other cancellations. While my studio does not have a make-up policy on our official policy (no make-up lessons, period), allowing this to happen (without teacher putting effort towards it) has created added value to our offering and a more gracious atmosphere. I have contacted My Music Staff on many occasions with questions and their responses always have been super quick and competent (like they actually heard my question and answered them in the way that was helpful to me). I highly recommend it!

Inconvénients :

There are a few more advanced features I would love, such as allowing different policies for different kinds of events. But this is a very minor issue that I don't feel I'm entitle to for the money I pay to use this software.

Clemency
Music Teacher (R.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

My music teaching best friend - changed my life

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Every aspect of my music teaching life has been made better since I discovered MMS. I hate subscription models but this one is a winner; worth every penny in professionalism, time saving and peace of mind.

Avantages :

I discovered MMS when covid hit. It has been a god send. The monthly fee is more than saved in the time I save and what I offer to my pupils. The calendar means I can check my day at a glance despite several teaching venues which I can colour differently. Billing pupils is so easy and keeping track of their accounts is a doddle as MMS does it all for me. I log notes during the lesson which I send to parents or pupils, or both, at the end of the lesson by clicking a box. When it comes to the end of the tax year, I press a couple of buttons and there is my income and expenditure. I appear more professional to my customers and my working life is more streamlined and efficient.

Inconvénients :

Very minor gripes like being limited as to the email I can send with an invoice. I like to customise the invoice email based on school or private teaching. Whilst I can do this by changing the invoice or invoice reminder default emails, I can’t use any others so have to change the emails repeatedly by the time I invoice everyone.

rebekah
Voice Teacher (Irlande)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Fantastic service! Efficient customer service!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : MMS software is laid out in an organised manner, so it is very easy to use. But customer service are always at hand to answer your questions. They send very clear instructions and a lot of effort is put into making sure it is easy to understand. It is a very worth while investment.

Avantages :

MMS software is laid out in an organised manner, so it is very easy to use. I use it for invoicing families (using the automatic invoicing option) and scheduling lessons and find it very useful tool for both. I record lesson notes from each students lesson and upload resources to the online resources section. Which is a one stop shop for all your students to access sheet music, backing tracks and anything else you want them to have access to. You can input non teaching days and events like student gigs into the calendar section for you and your students to see (you can make events private too if you dont want students to see). The newest feature allows students to access online lessons from their home screen or calendar. This makes is more streamlined for studnets and means everything is in one place. Fantastic feature!

Inconvénients :

I would love if there was an option for families to choose email settings. Like whether or not they want receipts emailed, or if the want event reminders etc. It would also be great if you could have an option to attach receipt to the lesson notes when emailing, to reduce the amount of emails they are receiving.

Sophia
Piano Instructor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Great product for a piano studio

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : MMS is a great product. I'm thrilled I found it. It's cheap, easy, visually appealing, and all-in-one program. Couldn't ask for more. Might be interesting to see if a studio sells products if something like that could be incorporated into it as well.

Avantages :

I like that it is an all-in-one product. In my other business, I had to have five different products to manage everything. I also enjoy that you can see the balances owed right on the home screen so that I don't have to go looking for it or forget about it when student shows up.

Inconvénients :

I wish that when you open to take attendance on a lesson that the notes of the lesson and the attendance/payment were in a horizontal space instead of vertical, so you could see it all at once, then the previous lesson notes could be in a row beneath it. The calendar could resize too to fit the screen so we don't have to scroll through the whole thing. More opportunities to try the features. There are so many features and I have no idea how to use them or even get started. I've tried looking up tutorials, but they're very generic and not sure how to fit them to my studio. It's also hard to get students to practice. On the student side, could there be an opportunity to motivate kids to practice? Like... for every 10 mins they practice they get points and they can build those up at their studio for a prize (presented by the teacher?) Or even do more of a community thing where the whole studio group of students works to get 1 big prize for the studio from MMS?

Amy
Business Owner (Canada)
Musique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Switched from similar software and never looked back.

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : The number of families now comfortable with My music staff for information and payment has increased exponentially saving us time and money. Our families are impressed by the professional software, and I love the transparency and organization we offer to clients and employees about how the business runs.

Avantages :

Very user friendly for both parents and employees (we are a multi teacher school) Love how responsive the MMS team is, both with constant updates to the program (and often based on client requests) to attentive support when there are issues. Price point can't compare to some of the alternatives. I love that it is based on the number of teachers, so doesn't penalize us for getting more students (ie. being a successful business!) like a per/student rate.

Inconvénients :

It has a lot of functionality with reports that is not so intuitive. Accessing the data in ways that may be useful to a business can often mean trying lots of different reports and tweaking the settings slightly to get the right report. We accept payments in studio via Payd and have to enter these manually into MMS. Would love some way to connect these, or to be able to accept canadian debit cards (require chip readers).

Réponse de l'équipe de Port 443

il y a 6 ans

Hey Amy! We're all ears :) You can send your suggestions and feedback to the team at support@mymusicstaff.com. We'd really like to hear more from you about how we can improve the reporting for your studio. Glad to hear you've been loving My Music Staff!

Mark
Music Partner (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Music Dancing Feet Partnership and My Music Staff - Life has become easier for both staff and pupils

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : The main benefit that we have found has been increased reliability of pupil attendance and an enhanced way of keeping track of lessons that need to be caught up.
It has made invoicing easier for both us as a business and for the pupils to see what they owe at a glance.
The Music Dancing Feet Partnership have been really pleased to have joined in partnership with My Music Staff, I would like to say thank you from all of our pupils and staff for making our lives easier.

Avantages :

The ease of use to link with pupils. With the ability to create lessons notes as you teach and email them for assistance with practice is a great benefit for both teacher and pupil. The Lesson reminders. the lesson reminder have a two fold benefit in that they reduce the number of no shows for lessons and ensure that pupils remember to let you know if they cannot attend to allow you the scope to offer other lessons to them and to fill their slot; it also gets a lot of correspondence to you in advance of the lesson so that you can have other material ready for the lesson in advance. Invoicing. This has proven to be a very reliable package for invoicing. Student records. A very easy way of keeping all notes up to date and to hand. Library facility I haven't had much call to use this yet but on the occasion that I have lent music out it is an invaluable way of keeping track of who has what. Blog This is an area that is looking to be exploited later in the year.

Inconvénients :

I have not really found any down sides to the software.