Best so far!

Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have reviewed many eSignature companies and SignaSHARE was the only one that was so flexible and had so many features that so many other companies do not have. I particularly like the amount of templates and especially using layers. Great value and I highly recommend them.

Avantages: Online Forms added directly to our own website, creating New Templates from Existing Templates, layers and Data Merge Before Sending. All amazing features. I use them all for all our rental properties with such ease of use.

Inconvénients: Would like to see full manual, since there are so many features and could most probably use other features that we did not think of!

System looks great and best part is it combined 2 systems I was paying for already.

Jimmy H.
Support client

Commentaires: I would recommend this as a replacement or a new solution to any system. Works and looks great.
The pros are that now I can fill my forms and do calculation and then send them off to be signed without having multiple systems. Also, I can do this on any system and any device. I don't need to download an app and I have full functionality because it modifies and changes to fit my device. i am always on the go and I want the same functionality that my desktop version has and that is what it gives me.
The cons are that I was a little concerned that they didn't have a phone number posted to reach out to them anytime. However, the email communication has actually been great and more convenient because I can always get a reply.

Love the form filling integration (API)

Publié le 11/02/2016
Cody T.
Web Developer
Support client

Commentaires: I was looking for an open integration that I could pass data, automatically fill out multiple forms, and then send the forms out for electronic signature. They had a few examples to work with, and I was able to create one web form that automatically fills several PDF's and sends them out. It took me a little time to figure out the data mapping, but it works well. They also let me use my own email server to send the signature requests out. So far the API works good and has a lot of features.

Easy to use!

Dallas J.
Support client

Commentaires: This electronic signature platform gave me an easy step by step process to follow in order to send off documents to be signed. It also gave me the ability to create templates to re-use, but best of all it has the ability to auto fill documents with information that is necessary so I do not have to manually do it anymore!

Unmatched in features, quality, and usability.

Publié le 10/01/2017
Ben W.
Enterprise Business Development
501-1 000 employés
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simply the best digital signature option out there! Nothing else gets close! It is simple to use and has more features, all at a better price.

Avantages: Functionality

Inconvénients: Um........

Works great for me

Uani F.
Support client

Commentaires: Can't beat the price, and it took me 2seconds to learn. Haven't had any issues with the product, really works well.