Convenience at your fingertips

David M.
Transportation Analyst
Traduction et localisation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our idea behind integrating texmarks into our real-time bus arrival information is that we want everyone to be able to utilize this new capability without owning smartphone. The majority of our transit riders are seniors who do not always know how or own a smartphone. Textmarks allow these riders to obtain real time information using their cell phone at their convenience. It saves our riders time not having to wait at our bus stops wondering when the bus will arrive. It also allows senior to plan out their time better so that they dont have to stand out in the inclement weather waiting for a bus.

Avantages: The layout is very easy to follower for our senior riders. We like the option that it can display more should anyone choose to view for more information. The information is easy and clear and not overwhelming for many of our users

Inconvénients: Sometimes, there is a delay in getting the messages. This could be due to cellphone signal

Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.

Alan B.
Event Organizer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helps ensure safety for a bike ride.

Avantages: - The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule).
- Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages.
- Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff.
- Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.

Inconvénients: - All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration.
- We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.

2 Years Of Consistent Service

Publié le 21/06/2019
Kristin C.
Textile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.

Inconvénients: Nothing but this site makes me type something. :)

Text marks has been such a joy to work with. Our business model wouldn't be possible without them.

Publié le 24/05/2018
Christine M.
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Opens up the door to conduct agile market research

Avantages: The support staff was incredible - always there to help, very creative, and is so much fun to work with. Starting a company is a daunting endeavor, but he has been there every step of the way.

Inconvénients: No international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global. If you guys can figure out a way to do this, that would be amazing. Right now, I have to turn to CallHub - maybe take a look at their plan and see if you can create something similar?

Been with Textmarks for several years and they have never let me down!

Sidney I.
Événementiel, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Business growth

Avantages: All carriers get my messages and they receive them fast. Its helped grow my business. My customers love the info!

Amazing Customer Support

Publié le 05/01/2019
Chelsey R.
Executive Creative Director
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Textmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.

Avantages: Ease of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.

Excellent product support and very easy to use from a laptop or mobile device.

Publié le 19/01/2018
Michael R.
Safety coordinator
Support client

Avantages: Reliable software, never had any issues sending out a message in the last 5 years. I like the ease of use and how fast people receive the message from the time it is sent. Great tool to use when needing to communicate with a lot of people scattered in a large area. A real benefit to have on any project site that will effectively deliver a message and eliminate a lot of confusion.

Great solution for mass texting our team!

Publié le 09/10/2018
Katie R.
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a babysitting referral service and needed a way to get last minute requests filled. Textmarks has made it so easy to get the information out to our sitters and get responses back quickly! We LOVE it!

Avantages: The ease of use, the customer service, ability to have multiple keywords for different groups, and the price!

Inconvénients: We haven't found anything that we wish could be better!

TextMarks Review

Publié le 06/10/2018
Brandon L.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very happy with TextMarks and I have recommended TextMarks to many other store owners.

Avantages: Very easy to use. Great way to reach out to your customers. Fast and easy to use

Inconvénients: Character length is sometimes to short to put all the information. I tell customers that I won't send more than one text per week, so I have to make sure I can fit all in one text

Affordable Text marketing

Julie C.
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!

Avantages: Super simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.

great customer service

Claudia C.
Executive Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far it's been great.

Avantages: The most important feature to me is affordability and customer service. TextMarks does a great job at both.

Inconvénients: Not flexible with 2-way communication, people can't contact me via this text system

We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients

Publié le 16/01/2018
Jenn S.
Office Administrator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: More sales

Avantages: It is so easy to use and schedule out our marketing plan. We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients. So grateful we found textmarks!

Textmarks is a great product and a great team. Easy to use and account managers explained very well

Publié le 16/01/2018
Alan T.
Campus Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Better communication with our clients/members. Bringing together a community of the organization and marketing events and functions. Serves exactly the purpose we need it for, which is to send out notifications in real-time as an alternative to email. Everyone reads their text messages!

Avantages: - Great alternative to email communication
- Easy to send out messages, not too much clutter on the website to send out messages
- Ability to schedule out messages ahead of time
- Very mindful of customers opting in so that it can't be used as spammy marketing tool
- Awesome team of people for customer support
- Reliable, works every time

Great customer service and simple product

Publié le 17/01/2018
Kate M.
Communications Manager
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to implement for our clients.

Avantages: The product offered is simple to use and easy to get started. Customer Service has been extremely responsive and helpful every time! We've been using the product for years.

Inconvénients: It's a little bit of a pain to have to wait for new programs to be registered, but all I have to do is send an email and it's completed usually within a day, so all in all it's not a hindrance.

Useful and reliable

Publié le 27/11/2018
Jay W.
Americorps Vista Volunteer
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use and great responsive customer service.

Avantages: It is useful and reliable and allows me to set up keywords as I need to.

Inconvénients: Takes several steps to change an automatic message for a keyword

Very standard SMS platform

Publié le 02/05/2018
Jade S.
Marketing Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: TextMarks is an affordable text platform that is easy to use and has all the basic features you'd need to communicate to a smaller database of people. If you aren't sending thousands upon thousands of messages a month, this platform will get the job done at a lower rate than many others on the market. Our Customer support rep was responsive and helpful, and the short code makes it really easy for people to opt-in. They have lots of packages available which gave us a lot of flexibility.

Inconvénients: Lacks many of the features that other platforms offer, like drip messages or the ability to add in images.

Super easy to use and set up!

Publié le 06/03/2018
Maddy J.
AM
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, quick communication, low cost.

Avantages: Quick learning curve, very easy to use. Loved the ability to pre-schedule any texts, and it was easy to have users quickly join the list.

Inconvénients: No picture or video sending ability, very plain.

textmarks review

Publié le 27/11/2018
Laura F.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a good way to contact some of our best customers for quick deals or reminders of events coming up.

Avantages: Easy to get signed up, easy to use. Works great!

Inconvénients: I always forget to use it! It is one more thing to remember to encourage customers to sign up for....

Excellent experience with the product, but the customer care team REALLY stood out above the rest.

Publié le 10/04/2018
Sarah danielle D.
Contingent
501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can use it for all my different projects. Whether it's personal speaking, nonprofits, or using it to find a contest winner, I can use this one product for everything. And it makes my life so much easier.

Avantages: Super easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all, but they helped me learn how to use it step by step and it took less than 5 minutes. They had pre-done templates and allowed you to customize them as needed (and I did need it) and it worked out perfectly.

Inconvénients: That I have to pay for it, haha! But honestly, they've put a value on their product that I am more than willing to pay for.

Easy Communications with out Church Family

Brandon S.
Trustee Vice Chairman
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Truly no complaints during all this time.

Avantages: We have enjoyed the easy to navigate website. As well as the option to schedule messages.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an app to easily send out texts to members.

Textmarks use

Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: For our use, Textmarks works very well

Avantages: Ease of use. Texts are sent out promptly

Inconvénients: Would like more characters per message and not have to send multiple messages

Textmarks is a great non-LMS option for training

Publié le 04/10/2018
Brandi F.
Director, Talent Strategy & Engagement
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: what i like the most about this is its ease of use

Inconvénients: what i like the least is that it not very flexible

First timer

Publié le 03/10/2018
Clint E.
Assistant Manager, Event Operations
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The flexibility to build out the software is a way which allows for optimal functionality.

Inconvénients: The pricing structure is boxed in a way which is isn't ideal for our organization. Using the software a means for emergency communication versus a marketing tool means we would prefer to have a higher amount of groups with a smaller amount of text messages without having to upgrade the 'package'.

Easy to learn and use. I had some trouble working with the customer database.

Garrett W.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Marketing and getting information out to guests who opted in.

Avantages: I like the ease of use and the streamlined process to send a message. If I am in a pinch with time, I can easily get the broadcast out.

Inconvénients: I dislike the functionality or lack thereof with the database. I wish I could easily search and remove numbers.

Gets the job done

Alain H.
Atheltic Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service overall. Always ready and willing to help answer any question that may come up.
Overall a good experience!

Avantages: Easily reaches multiple cell phones via text message in case of emergency or just simple updates.

Inconvénients: Having to wait to get the groups cleared before having people sign up.