15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Teem

Teem Visitor Management fonctionne sur iPad et fournit une interface web sécurisée qui simplifie le processus d'enregistrement des visiteurs.

En savoir plus sur Teem

Cost to deploy and support was less than any other comparable option and the product simply works.

Teem - Notes

4,0

Teem a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 43 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Teem ?

Manny
Manny
. (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very Ideal software for Conference Room Meetings

Commentaires : Overall the software works and makes things so simple to do. User's see if the conference room is available or there is a scheduled meeting for today.

This is the simplest software I have seen on the market that easily shows conference room availability and makes room reservations easy to do. You just create the conference room via outlook link it to Teems and install the application on a tablet or ipad and once your click the application it will show you the room schedule for today and tomorrow.

Tablets have to be manually or remotely configured if it stops working. Usually because of an update on the application or the tablet.

Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very Robust -- Easy to Use -- Not High Priced

Commentaires : Went through 3 separate vendors to decide the best software for office-sharing/conference room booking. The sales rep was very friendly and helpful. They also set me up on a demo. From this experience to their transparent pricing structure, we decided to go with Teem.

The look of the app/web UI. It is very user friendly (from the color scheme to the drop-down, etc.). I also like that there is a full mobile app for IOS/Android. They also support the use of tablets for room signs -- extending to tablets as a lobby check-in device. Their support was very helpful when trying to decide on a conference room booking/office-sharing software.

To get the most features, you have to purchase the enterprise level (SSO, analytics). I do not see why the pricing should vary depending on if the asset is a conference room or a desk... Very few qualms though.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you very much for your kind review and we're glad you chose Teem! Welcome aboard! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Jeff
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Ok Product, horrible support

Commentaires : I have not been able to contact support in over a week and my account is not longer active for the product we purchased. I can't login to even troubleshoot the product. I will be looking for another solution because Teem flat out made us look bad in front of our superiors. Not calling, emailing or anything for over a week is simply not customer service. I'm flat out angry at this point.

I like that it runs on an iPad and that is familiar to everyone. I love the printers because they are monochrome and do not require toner or ink.

I can't really come up with constructive criticism.

Yvette
Sr. Facilities Managers (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Alkami TEEM Review

Commentaires : Overall experience has been good but needs to continue to improve some of it features

it is easy to use; we like the room panels look but would like to be able to consolidate into one system at some point in the very near future

that it doesn't do the visitor module as well as envoy does and that I have to use two different systems because of it

Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Eventboard helps us manage conference rooms, a sometimes scarce resource in our largest offices.

Commentaires : Improved visibility, availability and management of conference room usage at the locations where we have implemented EventBoard. Implementation of the zombie meeting identification feature was met with strong praise from our employees.

The flexibility of the tablet display, integration with our calendar system, and check-in enforcement.

Ad Hoc meetings scheduled from the iPad don't typically include users and participants. How can we make this easier?

Taylor
System Admin (É.-U.)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Pretty solid product

Professional look Ability to see upcoming meetings Ability to see attendees of current meetings LobbyConnect has nice features to track visitors and customize backgrounds LobbyConnect has flexible functions to require visitors to e-sign login documents

The Ipad's are always wanting to do upates, teem can't help with this as it's an apple thing Teem doesn't allow you to lock which app the ipad uses. So random employees can walk by and use other apps or close down the Teem app.

Noel
IT Specialist (É.-U.)

Lobby Connect is a good product.

Product is very easy to configure and implement. Feedback from reception staff is very good. Check in process for visitors is pretty straight forward.

My team really had a bad experience with the response time from the Help Desk when we encounter issues with LobbyConnect.

Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

I have been using software by Teem for several years. EventBoard has matured greatly over that time.

Teem's EventBoard software is easy to setup and deploy. It adds great value to our organization and as we look towards deploying the Maps feature later this year, it will add even more value to our users. Space is always at a premium and anything that helps to free up available meeting rooms is a benefit to our users.

The only real downside is that from an IT perspective, administering the software is a bit clunky. A lot of thought has been put into usability, but more needs to be put into making the platform easy for back end administrators to manage, especially as the size of your deployment grows.

Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good product and a very good price

Easy calendar setup. The application is easy to use for most users. Updates rather quickly when a change is made from the control panel.

Hard to setup android without knowing there is a special setup needed. Pricing is a little misleading. Yes, there is a monthly fee but what is not on the website there is a service fee for setup which can be more than the actual service. I don't think it is bait and switch, but I do believe it is a little questionable.

E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

Management made easy

I like the whole look of this software. It just makes sense. I can track my team meeting not only the time but the locations. This is a godsend and one of my favorite business software.

I wish there was a dark mode the color scheme and light is a little much in the mornings

Scott
Director of Systems (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 51–200 employés

Beware of the fine print!

It served the purpose of allowing unattended visitor sign in staff notification.

After being invoiced for another year, we asked if we could remove room booking feature that we never used and get a quote for keeping only the visitor management part. We received no response and found a much more reasonable solution. When we tried to cancel, their leadership team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] insisted on billing us for a whole year and pointed out that in the link to their terms (not shown on the contract itself), there is a clause that says you need to give 60 days advanced notice to cancel or be billed for another year, including the features we no longer wanted and never used. This review is to warn others what customer success means to this company.

il y a 3 ans

Scott, I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with Teem. We sincerely care about the success of our customers, both in using the product and business itself, and I apologize that it seems like we missed the mark here. We've had a member of our team reach out to you to try and resolve this matter and we hope we can continue the conversation there! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Peter
Senior Manager, Conferencing Services (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

Teem offers a near perfect experience with fantastic results.

Commentaires : Ease of use, customers can see room availability at a glance, they can view maps, reserve the room at the room, find other rooms that are available. There are many other features we haven't even implemented yet.

Their engineers work closely with our engineer team (as a customer) to help develop their product. They care about the customers perspective and modify their product when it makes sense based on customer feedback. The features, and product offering are reliable and effective. Custom features are eventually rolled into the product when it makes sense as well.

Brent
CEO (É.-U.)

Our use of Event Board has been fantastic!

Prior to using this product our teams were double booking meeting rooms which decreased our productivity (increased meeting times and scrambling to find available rooms). Now our ~200 employees schedule rooms for their meetings and everyone is aware of what is booked and for how long.

I dont have any cons really. works great and has been reliable for over two years now. Maybe could add ability to run video behind the screen graphic, or as a screen saver.

James
Director - IT Infrastructure and Workplace (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

My only choice for Conference Room Management

Commentaires : Teem's EventBoard allows us to optimize the utilization our current conference room resources. Instantly finding an available space and booking on the fly has been extremely well received here.

Cost to deploy and support was less than any other comparable option and the product simply works!

Nothing. The product works as expected. Technical support people are there to assist anytime we need them. This is one of our truly "lights out" solutions.

Tyler
Global IT Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 201–500 employés

Easy to setup, configure, and use for tablet devices to show room usage and availability

Commentaires : The support team for the initial setup was very responsive. We didn't pay for the extra service to help with initial setup except getting a map of the facility added because there documentation was easy to follow and setup myself (I do have an IT background so that helped too). Even when I did run into issue, the support team responded in a reasonable amount of time and was able to help resolve the issue in no time.

iOffice does a great job of documenting the software. I didn't have any problems following the documentation to setup the system in our environment. The features are great, like being able to have pictures on the room schedulers and in the app to see the conference room and features. I haven't really used the analytics, but once things slow down I hope to have a look at them.

There isn't a built in kiosk type software if you are using android. We had to purchase another app to do this to keep the devices secure. This wasn't a requirement for the software, and the other app wasn't that expensive.

Alec
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501–1 000 employés

Unresolved Issues

Commentaires : Very frustrated with support and product development as the issues with the LobbyConnect app haven't been resolved after months have gone by since we reported the problems.

When it is working correctly it is great but software issues aren't resolved quickly enough.

LobbyConnect has been broken for months.

Craig
Director IT (É.-U.)

Great product and easy to setup.

Teem provides excellent customer service! The conference room scheduling tool provides great visuals for our conference rooms.

There is nothing bad about this software. It is very easy to make changes and integrate new conference room. The only negative I can mention is support for Andriod tablets.

Mohammed
Sr.System Admim (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501–1 000 employés

Teem Review

Commentaires : Teem is a very nice app having various type of features, for ex: on ipad you can book a instant meeting with desired subject on it and you can cancel or postponed the meeting if does not want right from the display itself.

event board and ipad controls are very attractive, you can able to connect on premises and as well as cloud room mailbox.

landing page for users when they want to book a room.

Hamza
IT (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 1 001–5 000 employés

Needs Improvement

Platform is not how it is described. only room booking is tolerable.

Desk app sucks. Support is not the best.

Andre
IT Technician (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Incredibly easy to use, tech support is extremely skilled and flexible, talented design team.

Commentaires : When Eventboard came to us, we were already struggling with some meeting room software that just demanded too much training, preparation, and maintenance. We immediately switched over out of sheer ease of use and the surprising speed at which we could already see results without ANY training. The Google Calendar integration is painless, responsive, and intuitive. The GUI also has a sort of universal appeal and is easily understood and mastered. Everyone at Eventboard has made a point of making every interaction pleasant and productive. Our company has requested some very "above-and-beyond" stuff, like separate themes for each of our rooms, and EB was not only responsive, but eager to help us along with these projects. Shoutouts to their design team, because the custom themes they are making for us are sweeping everyone in our office off their feet (including clients!). The only real con I've encountered is the Dashboard UI changes pretty often. The issue is having to re-learn it, but after every iteration I find the changes were done to streamline your workflow in the dashboard.

il y a 8 ans

Thanks for the review Andre! We'll pass on your feedback to our stellar design team. And we'll work on better trainings when new features and UI are released, great feedback!

Austin
IT Client Platform Engineer (É.-U.)

A slick interface with minimal headache

Its a relatively painless setup process with no 'real' maintenance required. Easily integrates with G Suite and has a user-friendly UX for end-users

I would like to see a bit more in-depth detail about devices, as well as a firmer integration with MDM tools

Randy
UC Analyst (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 5 001–10 000 employés

Amazing company that gives you top notch customer service.

Commentaires : Customer service goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the project you are working on with them. Not only do they have great customer service, their design team really blows other competitors out of the water when it comes to doing room schedulers for your company. I would highly recommend them to any business that is needing room schedulers for their conference rooms.

Very easy and intuitive for anyone to walk up and use with use of ease.

there is nothing bad I can say about this software as it meets all my needs.

il y a 8 ans

Randy thanks for the review! I'll share it with the team. If we can do anything to help please let us know!

Sarah
IT Technician (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

Great way to track room usage.

Commentaires : EventBoard is not only a great visual of room bookings, but is also provides great data about room usage and peak times. Great resource to make sure we are maximizing efficient use of our office space.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Sarah!

Nate
IT Services Specialist (É.-U.)

Great solution for a growing company

Rollout and adoption were a piece of cake. The setup is really intuitive and the Integration with O365 was a snap.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Nate!

James
Manager, Information Systems (É.-U.)

Outstanding!!!!!!!

Commentaires : I evaluated several products and Event Board was by far the best one that I looked at. Not only did it have the best user interface on for our conference room displays, it was also extremely simple to setup the system and establish the link to our MS Exchange Server. Pre-sales support and customer service are both excellent and have been very easy to work with on the few questions I had regarding the products capabilities. My users have not only been impressed with the interface, but love that they can see the upcoming meetings for a room as well as who is in those meetings. All said and done, we were up and running in less than an hour and my users have been highly impressed with the how powerful of a tool this is.

il y a 8 ans

James thank you for your review! We are so glad you and the team love using EventBoard.