Best GPS tracking around.

Publié le 11/09/2018
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 9 out of 10. By far my favorite vendor.

Avantages: Looks better than any other GPS System I've used. Always captures my vans' trips. The system has really helped me get a handle of my vans when their making deliveries.

Inconvénients: I didn't sign up for the "Crash Detection" offer in time to get it, but they still gave me the promotional price. They tell when I add more vehicles they will give "Crash Detection" for all my vans. Very generous actually.

Bait and switch

Publié le 01/05/2018
Business Development
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Looks better than most GPS software. Trucks locations are accurate. Reporting is easy to setup and looks good when printed.

Inconvénients: Salesperson verbally agreed to provide 2 devices for us to try out before we brought all 24 vehicles on board. I reached out a couple months afterward to let them know it wasn't a good fit for us. They said sorry, you're on a 1 year contract, nothing we can do. Good software but the shady sales is a no go for us.

It's like a video game!

Publié le 06/10/2016
Zach F.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Best GPS tracking device in the world! It's shows me the whole status of my fleet. It's in real time and updates every 15 seconds. It shows me what time my guys got to the job,how long they were there for and when they left. A gentlman by the name of miles gave me a great deal!

best in class product!

Publié le 14/03/2016
Reza F.
Support client

Commentaires: Awesome product for a fair price without a contract term.