Avis clients sur PatientPop

En savoir plus sur PatientPop

PatientPop fournit la seule plateforme de croissance de bout en bout pour les petits cabinets qui cherchent à rationaliser la gestion de leur cabinet médical.

En savoir plus sur PatientPop

The dashboard is easy to navigate and has user friendly explanations. It also integrates with my EMR.

Cost is a little hard to swallow, but the results do speak for themselves. The calls from your experience rep are more likely to sell you another feature which I feel is misleading.

PatientPop - Notes

4,0
3,9

PatientPop a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 150 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PatientPop ?

Nikhil
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Easy way to drive up patient volume

Commentaires : The customer service has been amazing and product has been exceptional.

PatientPop's automatic integration for reviews and reminders with practicefusion makes communication and feedback from patients quick and easy! The ease of use and online presence has helped our practice grow even during COVID.

I wish PatientPop automatically ported appointments over to practice fusion and vice versa blocking out appointment slots on both sides.

Shonda
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Very receptive

Commentaires : Took us a while to get it up and running, but now we love it!

When we have suggestions and corrections they listen and evaluate and grow the platform and improve it. They are very open and receptive to input for what works for our practice.

A little slower than our previous desktop program because it is cloud based, but that is what we were looking for to run our 3 practices.

Jacqueline
Dr. Of speech-language pathology (É.-U.)

Multiple Issues!!!

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Nothing. They do text messages from a ghost number to the providers phone. Google voice does the same thing for a fraction of the price.

MULTIPLE ISSUES! Do not work with Patientpop if you’d like to grow your new/small business. I haven’t received any new clients since Patientpop came into the picture. Received less than one inquiry a month. They haven’t sent a review survey to any of my current clients in 9 months!! That was a huge reason I contracted Patientpop-to boost my SEO presence. They messed up implementing a payment system on my website. I had to have all my clients go back to paper based after I gave them a start date for online payments that Patientpop provided. They are very difficult to get resolution from when you show them the issue they have made. What was supposed to be hiring a company to lead me forward turned into me having to correct all of their mistakes.-Dr. Ahrens

Becky
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Increased our visibility

Commentaires : PatientPop has been very flexible with pricing and helping us to afford their plan. Customer service is amazing! They are quick to respond and resolve issues. They're great about making changes to our website and keeping it up to date.

Patient Pop has increased or visibility and has significantly improved our number of new clients. It's easy to use and track.

It's another system to manage which can be difficult for staff.

Harold
Harold
Chief Executive Officer and Developer (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

Commentaires : First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10
Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway. The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however. The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service). The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive. The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship. They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

Bryant
Owner and Medical Director (É.-U.)

Great and Used to be Better

Commentaires : Overall our experience with PatientPop has been positive. However, after we partnered with PatientPop, PatientPop went to a different account management model whereby our issues are handle by a team of tech people that don't know us or our business minus what they glean from a quick glance on their screen. Previously we had a consistent point-of-contact that knew our business and we could hold accountable for issues that arises and resolution. In healthcare, we are used to dealing with reps and not teams of tech people so things have degraded a bit on the PatientPop side of things.

I like the easy flow from website design and hosting to patient scheduling and capturing then integrating patient reviews.

When there is an issue at this time it's hard to get responsive and efficient problem solving from the tech support team.

Louise
Patient care Coordinator + Marketing Director (É.-U.)

Patient Pop user

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been good with PatientPop and no major issues. However, if you are looking for custom built website and not a template website this may not be the company for you. Just confirm before you sign up on what kind of design or outline you are looking for as they may not be able to make those requests happen.

What our practice likes most about this software is that this program includes so many extra features that other companies would charge you extra for! I enjoy the content team part of PatientPop with social media, paid social and the blogs on the topics you chose.

What I don't care for is the lack of direct person that will handle your account, if there is something you would like changed/updated to your website. You have to go through a support ticket and wait for a random person to help with your concerns. If there was a main point of contact for everything that would make the process so much better.

Billing Manager (É.-U.)

WEB PRESENCE

Commentaires : My experience with PatientPop has been very positive. Implementation was well organized and efficiently managed. Since launching our new web presence with PatientPop we have seen a 40% increase in appointment volume above what we were seeing prior to PatientPop's services. PatientPop has consistently followed-up to make sure all of our account needs are covered. We are very pleased with the service they have provided

The ease of the implementation process, the integration for scheduling, multifaceted functions in many areas. The ability to send patients appointment reminders and other communications, the constant SEO monitoring and unbelievable results of our new web presence.

The amount of phone calls generated from the optimization of our web presence! We had to actually stop direct calls from the web and direct them to dedicated phone line

susan
office manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Needs improvements across the board

Commentaires : My overall experience with Patient Pop is frustrating. I think they COULD do a good job but there are too many people giving me different info. There is LOTS of room for improvement.

I enjoy the ability to easy post blogs and request reviews from patients to build our online presence.

I do not like that I am not in any way notified when emails sent for review requests bounce. Knowing that emails are not getting delivered would allow me to update emails as needed with patients. When patients respond that they did not enjoy their visit, I am not given that info either and thus am not allowed to address their concerns. When we started with patient pop I had ONE person with whom I interfaced; now I have a "team" so I never get the same person and have had to repeatedly follow up with things that just get forgotten about. I am told I will receive follow up on requests and I do not get them/ have to follow up myself or remind the rep that I had made a request.

LaDonna
Billing Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Great app

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Being able to message patients, patients being able to request appointments, and telemedicine

Customer service could be a little better but other than that I am completely satisfied

Physician (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I wanted to like PatientPop. Sadly, I can't.

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Enormously disappointed. I switched from PPL Labs bcause that company insisted on using my URL to build my website on their platform and OWNING my website. This is a way to lock you in to their subscriptions. If you opt out, they take down your website. I left PPL Labs for that reason. I specifically asked PatientPop if they did this, and insisted that I must own my own website and my data from Google Analytics, etc. I was repeatedly told by the sales person that I would. Then, I didn't receive a copy of the contract and made the mistake of trusting what I was told. Well, Patient Pop owns my website and is holding it and my Google Analytics data hostage, just like PPL Labs. The queslity of the website they built for me is very rudimentary with little functionality.
Then, the reputation management is abysmal. In 4 months and havingseen a few hundred patients, only 5 ratings have occurred, two of which I asked for. There have been only 2 written reviews, both of which I asked for. The way they reach out for ratings and reviews is bumbling, inefficient and ineffective.
Once you are "onboarded" no one answers your questions. You get polite form emails with no real help, but this is only after long delays.

There is no information they provide me that I can't get elsewhere in a better lay out.

No evidence of any substantive benefit.

Stacy

Overall been very good

The ease of use for our patients. The tracking of patients appointments. Search Engine Optimization help

It not being compatible with our software unless accessed higher monthly fees per physician. New Patient and appointment request sections not requiring fields to be completely filled out before moving on to the next section. People do not fill out completely so in return we have to call the patient anyway to get complete information before making the requested appointment for them which our software requires.

Manish
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Nice platform, easy on the eyes, lots of features

Commentaires : patients like the ability to request appointments, the reputation boost from our patients has been good as well.

Great way to engage with patients, clean up old websites, and help boost your reviews.

cost is a little hard to swallow, but the results do speak for themselves. the calls from your experience rep are more likely to sell you another feature which I feel is misleading. your experience rep should only be interested in how the software is doing for you. another rep would be helpful for just sales.

Melinda
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Easy for office to use and track patients. Reports are also very easy to understand

Great way to get new patients. I like when we answer the phone it says Patient Pop so we know where the call is coming from.

I wish it could firmly convey to the patients they are REQUESTING & appointment & office will call to confirm the appointment date and time.

Louis
Doctor (É.-U.)

Doctor review

Ability to track patients and SEO. Ease of use.

Software not able to schedule existing appointment for 15 min and new appoitmenst for 30 min.

Svetlana
Administrator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Great people to work with, organized and professional.

Commentaires : greater visibility on google, reviews on website, greater client turn around, more new patients

The software makes it easy for us to stay current on the web and takes the pressure off of us to keep track of things for our website.

There are no cons to this software expect the monthly price which is high for small business. But when comparing how much work out staff would have to put in to get the same results from our website we would spend much more in time and resources to try to accomplish the same thing

Ian
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

I am very happy with how patient pop treats its customers.

Commentaires : They help with SEM and make scheduling very easy to anyone who wants to schedule an apt.

I like how it is very easy to use and if there is a problem, it is easy to fix it through calling in.

What I like least about this software is the fact that I cannot link my landing page directly through my scheduling box on our Web site.

Stephanie
manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

it has made our business grow with the ease of having our patients schedule online

Commentaires : it helps our office keep up to date with the growing demand of online usage

Patients love scheduling their appts online via phone, tablet or desktop. It has also made our website very easy to manage.

I would like to get some type of notification on my desktop when a patient schedules or edits an appt

Wenjay
Podiatrist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Great practice software as a service

Commentaires : yelp integration, data collection

The DATA collection is the best out there with none other that provides the level of detail, also the YELP integration for booking.

Limited website features that does not allow customization. It really feels generic and old feeling.

Jasmine
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

PatientPop Review by OPA

Commentaires : Easy to use, improves business presence on engine search, but poor customer service

It has definitely increased our online appointment request

Poor Customer Service. Very difficult to contact.

Nima
Md (É.-U.)

Very helpful team

Constantly updating and adding new things. Team constantly works with you to provide feedback. Very friendly staff

I like everything. I wish there was more social media work being done. However over all I am very pl asked with the software

Cindy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Great support and works well with our EMR.

Commentaires : We are a small practice and having the staff to answer phones can be challenging. Allowing patients to make the appointments online is very helpful

Patients able to make appointments online

Nothing that I can identify. I would say maybe I don't like not being able to save my password.

Crystal
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Our new website is beautiful and up to date. Our online reputation has improved significantly.

Commentaires : SEO and website updates

Our new website is informative and attractive to potential patients. The search engine optimization is amazing. We are showing on page 1 of Google and sometimes in the first position. We were previously on the 5th-6th page on Google.

That a live online appointment scheduling option is available, but the fee per provider has kept us from using this.

Erick
Dentist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

PatientPop has been great to my office, it has generated a lot of new patients for me.

They are able to keep me on top of most Search Engines, and I'm able to track it from their platform.

The dashboard can be a little bit confusing and also gives too much information for a casual user.

Dulse
C.A/Marketing Director (É.-U.)

A simply great experience.

Patients have the ability to book online and we can better track our new patients with the phone system.

The slots available in the online booking feature aren't distinguished as new patient time slots and existing patient time slots which require us calling our new patients constantly to put them in appropriate times.