Exceptional Platform & Extraordinary Customer Service

Publié le 20/04/2018
Shelly lynn H.
Clinical Director | CEO | Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Support client

Avantages: Edricis is amazing. Your staff is on-the-ball in a way I have not seen since many years gone by when customer service was actually a thing that existed in the marketplace.

Edricis literally made changes to the Trinity ABA, LLC site while we were on the phone. That is excellent. Not only his technical competence but he is fun to talk with and is truly understanding about how chaotic our world of ABA can be and is kind and supportive. Where so many would be critical if you missed an appointment, all I get from Edricis and your staff is understanding.

When I spoke with Jameson initially, I was so impressed with the offering he presented I walked away with the sense that what you company is "different". In this short duration, it is apparent that your priorities are about people first and customer support in a days-gone-by way that I have rarely seen in recent years. What a relief. phew

The visual meeting schedule with the various trainings is exceptional. More importantly, the order and organization and the almost immediate responsiveness of your staff is incredible.

If this beginning is any indicator of our future relationship together, we are truly blessed to have met you all and to work with you.

We appreciate all your hard work and will do our best to be positive collaborative partners.

Inconvénients: We have no concerns or issues at this time and having utilized other companies - this process is exceedingly better!

Best investment for my practice

Publié le 20/08/2018
Becca T.
Psychologist / Behavior Analyst
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having all of our electronic needs and services in one place is invaluable. My staff (and I!) only have to learn one system instead of multiple which allows for quicker learning resulting in more fluent and efficient care for our clients. Any question or request has been addressed by the AccuPoint team quickly which helps decrease my stress and that is invaluable! Thank you, AccuPoint team!

Avantages: The customer service is second to none. Help tickets are responded to very quickly and any questions or concerns are answered thoroughly and quickly. This helps my practice to run smoothly for both clients and employees

Inconvénients: Not being able to take a true "demo" before signing up. It made it challenging to truly picture what we'd be getting before investing the money into the product

Easy Set-up, Easy to Use, Great Customer Service

Publié le 12/02/2016
Michele M.
Vice President
Cabinets médicaux
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been using AccuPoint for more than two years to manage a diverse practice inclusive of applied behavior analysis and state VR services. As the rules surrounding contract authorizations and submitting claims on time becomes more complex, it is critical to have a system that tracks all the necessary data and is available to users in an easily accessible format. AccuPoint succeeds in doing just that!

Inconvénients: I have nothing negative to say about this product or this vendor.

Flexible, Efficient, and EASY TO USE

Publié le 11/02/2016
Joseph V.
Psychologie
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been using AccuPoint since its inception in 2011 and it is the only software that is able to accommodate all of the diverse requirements in running a Home and Community Based Medicaid Waiver and Home Care agency. AccuPoint ensures we are in compliance at all times and completely manages our schedule, billing, and payroll. AccuPoint has increased cash flow and decreased expenses dramatically since we have begun using it.

Inconvénients: I have no complaints. The AccuPoint team is extremely responsive to our needs.

Customer Service is Awesome!

Publié le 15/08/2018
Nicole A.
Director of Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Accupoint has been amazing, their staff are incredibly helpful and kind, they understand the unique issues facing ABA claims, the company offers to develop any feature that you might need if it is not already available, and they are willing to provide extra help to clients transitioning to their service. I highly recommend them to ABA companies.

Avantages: The Accupoint Team has been amazing. They have been quick to fix any issues we have had, or to walk us through anything we don't understand or have entered incorrectly. We are just getting started with Accupoint, but from a customer service stand point, I am already impressed and you have far exceeded the service we were previously receiving with our other billing software. Not to mention, the site is easily navigable.

Inconvénients: It definitely takes some time to set up, but I think that is in part due to the fact that we are switching from other software and have a sizable amount of clients.

We use AccuPoint for CDPAP services at a non for profit. We used to use it for home health care.

Publié le 07/05/2018
Elizabeth S.
Electronic Documentation Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I did not really get any benefits.

Avantages: The reports are fairly easy to run. I do think that the customer service is pretty fast with responding to issues.

Inconvénients: The software is not that user friendly as far as being able to maintain staff scheduling or using it to bill for services. It seems like there is a lot of behind the scenes issues we have no control over.

Accupoint for ABA practice

Publié le 21/01/2019
Field Trainer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to use. I am able to complete my timesheet and session notes all through this website. Before, I was writing session notes and typing them. This is much easier. It has helped me to be more organized. It is also more effective for scheduling.

Inconvénients: Not good for mobile use on cell phones. They need an app for iOS that easy to use and navigate.

Excellent Program and Customer Service

Publié le 14/01/2019
Nicole M.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: An excellent customer and client focused program!

Avantages: You can tell that this program was designed by clinicians with client and parents in mind! A super program!

Inconvénients: It's complex, but worth the learning curve!

Used for Scheduling Sessions- Makes Things More Difficult

Publié le 29/12/2018
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it is HIPAA compliant so we can do things online with clients, but the overall ease of use is pretty limited.

Inconvénients: Having to check the box that you agree to terms and conditions EVERY time you sign in, and the random errors that it seems to give all the time.

Too condensed

Publié le 01/11/2019
Tyana V.
Senior ABA Therapist
Services à la personne et aux familles, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: When looking to create new programs for clients, programs were easy to access.

Inconvénients: Words, titles, and files were too condensed throughout the website. This was not user-friendly and gave me a headache to try and figure out.

AccuPoint - for medical office management

Publié le 25/09/2018
Catherine W.
HR
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I am new to this software but it appears to be organized to assist in billing processes that are quite complex in our industry

Inconvénients: The least is how the software seems to be a bit disconnected in its requirement of entering information.