15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EventCreate

En savoir plus sur EventCreate

EventCreate est la plateforme de marketing événementiel à la croissance la plus rapide qui permet aux organisateurs de créer facilement un magnifique site web événementiel en quelques minutes.

En savoir plus sur EventCreate

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders.

Not enough control over placement. For example too much space between blocks.

EventCreate - Notes

4,9

EventCreate a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 690 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EventCreate ?

Shannon
Senior Stylist
Mode et vêtements, 10 000+ employés

EventCreate makes my job so easy!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Anicet
Anicet
Gestion des clients (Bénin)
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés

Un logiciel d'organisation d'événements

4,0 il y a 5 mois

EventCreate est un logiciel de marketing événementiel simple et fiable. Il nous a permis la création de notre Site web afin de pouvoir ventre nos produits. Aussi, son support technique est disponible par mail et même par téléphone. Un coup de main tout simplement.

Prix disponible sur demande, une sécurité très inquiétante, un essai gratuit limité dans le temps.

Fr. Jim
Fr. Jim
Chaplain Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Easiest RSVP's ever

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's really been incredibly easy and helpful in navigating

I was looking for an easy way for people to respond to an invitation for an event and this has definitely fit the bill.

Some of the layout and set up took a little longer to navigate and I wish that the website page was a bit easier to customize, but EventCreate was the easiest and best of the possibilities I found

Skye
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

EventCreate: Do yourself a favor and use it.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This site has made our event possible. Our small nonprofit would not be able to hold its event without it. I had no problem learning the system used to create the event website. The online purchasing and ticket tracking system is absolutely stellar. Overall, it has been a joy to find all the things we needed located in one site. We will use again.

This site's capabilities, ease of use and affordability are the best around. After researching for some time, it was by far the best in all three aspects. Our nonprofit will use it for all future events that require registration, online payments and ticketing. It's an amazing site full of incredibly useful functions.

I'm not certain what to say here because I didn't really find a con. I think if there were more options for the website building aspect, maybe that would help. However, it has all the pieces we absolutely had to have. if there were a "third of a page" item option for maps, that might be good.

Robert
President (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Event Create doesn't seem to like small not for profit orgs

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Frustrating and anxiety producing. We have wasted a week trying to satisfy faceless email queries.
"Your almost there" from Stripe and another email comes asking for more!

We saw it working well at another local event

Impossible for a small non profit to meet critira of credit company AND NO WAY TO TALK TO ANYONE!

Patricia
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 51–200 employés

Makes Conferences Easier

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. EventCreate helped make our State Master Gardner Conference a success from registration and ticketing options to informing attendees about the event. The staff always responded quickly with help if we needed anything.

Affordable, very helpful and responsive when I needed help. Many useful features on the registration website.

Not an issue with them, there is a learning curve with any unfamiliar format.

Lindsey
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Great for Events

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

EventCreate was user friendly, easy to set up initially, and visually appealing.

So far, there has not been any dislikes for EventCreate!

Fedelina
Sr. Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

High School Reunion

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great and I would use it again.

The user interface was my favorite part. It was super easy to use and saved me so much time.

Advertises no fees, but it looks like there are credit card fees.

Kelly
Program Planner III (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great site for graduation invites

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It took me awhile to get everything just like I wanted and I had a few struggles, but it was free to start with. This site is a great idea and I love that I can monitor the attendees.

Being able to design the page and select colors, fonts, etc. Adding pictures to the page was a definite plus.

Trying to add pictures. Add background image seems to have two meanings. One is a picture behind everything which is truly a background image and the other is just adding a picture even though it also called the function add a background image. This was super confusing.

Mackenzie
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Already Impressed!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It is extremely user friendly. I am only just starting to work on an event on EventCreate and I am flying through the design process. I'm really impressed at how easy it is!

I don't like that there isn't a phone number to directly reach someone in customer support if I have questions. I haven't needed to do that yet, but I'd like the option to be there.

Tess
NA (Canada)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing! Incredbile

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Incredible! Have sincerely enjoyed using EventCreate - and such a great price!

I love how easy it is to use. An incredibly accessible platform.

So far, nothing. Maybe how little I can edit on the website developer.

Shannon
Partner Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

User Friendly and Impressive Event Site

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am using the site and service for my first event as a customer, but it has been a joy thus far!

The ease of use to build event pages from templates.

Nothing. It's a great site to use when you want to host personal events on a tight budget.

Tara
VP Client Relations & Engagement (É.-U.)

Couldn't Ask For More!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am so pleasantly surprised with the functionality, capabilities, customization options and overall user-friendliness of EventCreate! I'm so glad I came across the site (found it via a Google search for online event invitations with RSVP). I am getting so many compliments on our event's landing page, how easy it is to have all the information they need about their event right at their finger tips and RSVP. EventCreate helped me look like a website professional rather than just a party planner. Highly recommend EventCreate over any other online event invite/management systems! Will definitely be using again.

The software was very user-friendly. It made it easy to create a beautiful, functional landing page that made it simple to share all the information we wanted to about our upcoming event. It was truly custom to our event. As a marketing professional, being able to brand even a personal event, is amazing! The registration process was also easy to set-up and easy for our attendees to use.

When adding an image to my landing page, it would have been helpful to know the specs for the images so the graphic could be properly formatted to the space. For adding attendees without a spreadsheet, having a simple table that I could manually enter in a list of attendees all at once rather than having to keep hitting the "add attendee" button each time would have been nice.Neither are deal breakers and are mostly just a matter of preference.

Producer/Musician (Canada)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

If I Hosted More Events, I Would Definitely Upgrade

Commentaires : I love it so far. I'm someone who likes straight forward and simple when I do things. They allowed me to set up my event, add a picture, write up a description, and gave me an RSVP button which is the most important part of me doing this event page. So I'd say they nailed it.

For the free account, I was able to set up my event and track RSVPs/names, which was the most important aspects of setting up an event page.

On one hand, it's unfortunate that I can't email invites. One the other hand, I don't really need to anyway. As a free user who just set up their first event, I can't think of any real drawbacks.

Niya
Head Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

EventCreate and my UI

Commentaires : overalll I would say that EventCreate is a wonderful platform to use, to be create and manage our events. the templates are nice, with the ability to create our own plus its very user friendly.

what I loved most was the overall simplicity in my UI. Its tailored for the either a beginner or someone with computer experience. the templates are minimal modern and fresh. I also love the way we can manage the event on the back end, keeping track of our guests and even the ability to send a reminder email.

I would like to be able to center images and the over all flow, unless that feature is already there and I just didn't know how to use it.

Sarah
Creator (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

EventCreate is the best kept secret!

Commentaires : This made building a website for our clients so easy and quick turnaround time.

The ability to build a website in minutes has been the most favourite part of the software.

I haven't found anything I do not like yet about eventcreate.

Santiago
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent Potential... Fails to Meet the Mark....

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was initially excited to use EC when I first hopped onto the platform because their UI was so simple and intuitive to use.... But the more I used it, the more I found limitations in place that made it impractical to use.

Beautiful layout of UI. Intuitive and well thought out. Customer support response time was adequate.

Extremely limited / restricted in terms of features and abilities. For example: 1. Cannot change a person's registration w/o providing them a full refund.... period (this includes even if they simply want to change ticket date); 2. EC doesn't allow you to track people per event (if you have multiple events). It only creates a single large pool of people for ALL your events; 3. Can only limit ticket sales per person, but not per event (ie: limit number of seats sold per event); 4. No quick printable version of their reports. You have to download everything as a CSV and segment data accordingly; 5. Non dynamic email campaigns (email campaigns don't update when a new person registers for event); 6. No ability to limit number of events a person can register for in a series; 7. Guest registrants not included in email campaigns w/ no option to opt in; and 8. Once refund is provided, registrant is automatically opted out of all email campaigns.

Réponse de l'équipe de EventCreate

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with EventCreate. There might be some confusion with our product, as we do actually provide these features, including dynamic email campaigns, custom report filtering, and advanced ticket customizations. We'd be happy to demo them for you; please contact us at hello@eventcreate.com to schedule a demo anytime.

Melanie
Consultant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Functional Minus Bells and Whistles

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great option for those with a limited to no budget for smaller events but prepare to pay if you want upgraded features and functionality.

I like that EventCreate is simple and straightforward, allows you to upload photos or use themed stock images, easily manage attendance, and easily publish custom site. The upgraded version offers a few more features which make managing your event easier with a more customizable experience. While there are additional features once unlocked, this is a great option for those with a limited to no budget for smaller events.

While the end product still looks nice, the limited layout/design features makes sites feel somewhat stagnant even with custom photos. While they offer two paid options, I feel like they are missing a middle market, particularly since they advertise a variety of events. While a conference may need to advertise a year in advance, baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries and the likes don’t require a year long purchase so options are capped. The design experience and themes are limited so you will want to create your own to have a more custom feel. The ability to make simple changes to different fonts, paragraph orientation and the likes would be nice. Inability to use a custom domain with base plan was limiting.

Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 1 001–5 000 employés

TLDR: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

I am using this software to create a webpage for my upcoming virtual college graduation party. I like that this software has been extremely user-friendly. I have worked with other website-building software and was able to quickly figure out any nuances with EventCreate, however I believe it would have been nearly as easy if I were new to web design. This product has just the right amount of features that the average person may need to publish and promote an event. In particular, this website is useful for keeping your event participants updated, as well as for linking a gift registry so I do not have to ask my attendees to keep track of multiple links. Best of all, the free trial access and ability to preview my page before I invested gave me the confidence I needed to commit to this software. And cost is amazing for me at only $4/month! (After the free trial period, the cost is automatically charged to the credit card to cover a year's worth of service.) Even if I use it only once this year (which I won't), I feel I am getting my money's worth. Highly recommend!

If I absolutely MUST choose to list a "con" about this software: I did not like that the monthly subscription was so disproportional to the annual fee, but it is not a big deal because the annual fee is still a great price even if I only needed service for a short time.

Raya
Promoter (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Disappointing Customer Service

Commentaires : Their trial is a scam. I had a lot of difficulty cancelling the account trial and had to speak with 2 representatives. They ended up lowering the refund amount from $24 to $19, which I felt was insulting. There are many companies like theirs with bugs in their system so you can't actually cancel online. Very frustrating.

It was really easy to set up and the preferred module out of the few we were testing, however their customer service was disappointing.

I used my personal credit card to set up the trial and test the site. My team liked this module so we decided we were going to purchase the business account. I cancelled my trial to set up the business account with the business credit card. When I went to update our account I saw that my account was still active. I cancelled it again. I had no confirmation email. I was charge $48. I contacted customer support, they were condescending and offered $24 of a refund and asked if I wanted them to cancel my account. I thought I had already cancelled it. 3 times I had to cancel this account and after a lot of back and forth with the company, they only refunded me $19, less than what the original representative had offered.

Lisa
Boss Lady (Australie)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

User friendly, efficient and cost effective

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It took a little figuring out to change background images with my own images, but I got there in the end and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with how polished and professional everything looks. It's pretty user friendly, seamless and quick. No painful loading times, no glitches. It just WORKS.

The ease of creating an event and following up with attendees as well as the ability to export data to a spreadsheet to send onto the venue with selected information available at a few click of the keyboard, magic.I love the ability to schedule emails and collect information so you can email or text recipients quickly and easily.Being able to keep a track of who has responded and who hasn't and being able to select the option of sending to those you haven't yet with one click is super convenient. This software is a joy to work with, I wish this had been around years ago. I'll keep on using this for sure.

If there was an option to alphabetize the list, I missed it. This would be great. You can filter down once you export to a spreadsheet, but it would be nice in the site.

Jason
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Best up and coming event software on the market

Commentaires : Hard to beat. Can't see us moving to a new platform for our events, and we've tried almost everyone out there.

The team at EventCreate is incredibly responsive. Any technical issue or question we've ever had has been handled quickly. They have great front end design options for your event website, which is something you typically do not get with most event software or you have to pay 25X what you would pay through Event Create. They are continually adding features on the back end that help us improve our event planning and marketing.

Since they are a newer platform they do not have EVERY feature you might find on the backend from EventBrite or more expensive solutions. But they do have everything you need and are constantly adding new features.

Twana
Owner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

New User

Commentaires : The options for the front page setup was even phenomenal. I imagine that as the program grows so will those options.

I am using this app for my "going away party" where people can make donations and to tally RSVP's. I am EXTREMELY impressed so far. The setup was smooth and seamless. If I only choose to use it for this event I can pay the monthly rate and be okay, however after using it for this event I wholeheartedly plan to use it again. The cost for the year is extremely affordable for what you get. Job well done in this creation. Whether you are doing this as a business or for personal use, it has proven to be just what is needed.

The only down-side I can even mention is that it forced you to identify a business when establishing an account to college funds, but I believe that was probably through the sight that they partner with for collections. I have nothing else that I liked the least.

Paula
Entrepreneur (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

So far, so good! Better than other platforms I've used in the past ten years.

This platform is very user-friendly, it allowed me to create a perfectly, on-brand event website where my guests will RSVP for two upcoming events we have going on. I've tested over a dozen other platforms and this one has so far, been the best, especially for the value. The customer service has been quick and very helpful as well. 100% recommended.

I haven't taken too much of a deep dive into all the features yet but so far I have nothing negative to say.

Shauna
exec. admin (É.-U.)
Banque, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent Program for Events

Commentaires : I will definitely use EventCreate in the future and suggest it to all of my friends and co-workers.

EventCreate is an excellent tool for creating, publishing, advertising your event. i hosted a private celebration in August and the quality of service and tracking that the program allows is second to none. I highly recommend this website over others like it.

Nothing. Everything about this products functionality was excellent and top quality.

Kristen
Parent organizer (É.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Alternative to Paperless Post, SignUp Genius and Other Event Invite Options

I just discovered EventCreate. I am using it to invite people and organize a school camping trip. I love how easy it is to set up the site. I love that I can include all the information I need for the event plus links and an RSVP button all on one page. Plus it looks great! I am using the free trial, but I can imagine signing up for a paid subscription it in the future when I am organizing larger events. The added features will be great, although I am able to work with whats available on the free plan for this event. The prices seem very reasonable.

I wish I could customize the RSVP to not require names & emails of all guests of each Invitee. It would be helpful to have an "Undo" and "Redo" button and store the uploaded background images to a library to facilitate playing around with the page design.