15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur CareSmartz360

En savoir plus sur CareSmartz360

Logiciel cloud d'aide à domicile privé et conforme à la norme HIPAA, capable de gérer tous les aspects d'une entreprise d'aide à domicile.

En savoir plus sur CareSmartz360

The software is extremely user friendly for the administrator and the caregivers too. Also easy to integrate with Intuit Payroll Online making billing and payroll so much simpler.

I have not had it long enough to know what I don't like.

CareSmartz360 - Notes

CareSmartz360 a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 138 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CareSmartz360 ?

Kelly
CEO and Founder (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Amazing onboarding specialist

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The onboarding specialist [sensitive content hidden] was absolutely amazing. She gave me all the correct tools to navigate the system with confidence and ease. I was doing everything manually prior to using Caresmartz and am so glad I made the switch. Easy to use and hassle free.

Initially I was being charged in USD, however this issue is being corrected.

Adriana
Agency Administrator (É.-U.)

CareSmartz360 is appreciated

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Our over all experience with Caresmartz360 was great and could not be happier with the system, we know if we have any questions we are able to reach out and get the help we need!

One of the most important things we like about CareSmartz360 was the individualized training program, we are grateful we did receive the scheduled training and we were able to ask questions after every training session.

So far we have no dislikes or complaints.

Melissa
owner and director of ops (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Someone please investigate their billing

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Absolutely the worst experience with a software company. Not only was I billed erroneously for client's, but when I addressed it, I was yelled at by a Customer 'Satisfaction' Rep., He kept speaking over me and justifying that they billed me for client's we hadn't seen since July and it was Oct. They charge you per client but won't give you an itemized bill, unless you request it, so who knows how many other times I was erroneously billed for client's not seen. Then when I checked my credit card balance, I saw they charged me an additional $300. When I spoke to them and asked for a refund, I was told that they would but it wouldn't be until the next day because it was the end of the day (it was 3:04 pm). The software itself, had many glitches, and they were constantly doing upgrades which would normally not be a problem, except that every time they did them, it moved the gps pin so our staff would get an error message when they would try to clock in. Every single time, one of us would have to go in, and manually adjust the pin. Extremely time consuming. Additionally, they charge $10 per client on your roster. They make you list a card on file.
For those of us in this field, we all understand that this is not logical, and it is extremely expensive, but when I tried to explain that to the Customer Satisfaction Rep, again, he argued. The best they could do was bring that down to $9 per client. Client's struggle to pay their monthly bills, I am not raising my rates because a software company is not client focused.
So for all of the reasons above, we left. When I was charged an additional $300, I expressed that this was the final straw and felt that I should not be held to their 3 MONTH CANCELLATION POLICY and I received an email telling me that was not possible and they would still be holding me to that. Top of the line customer service right there. First of all, a 3 month cancellation policy is theft on so many levels, much less to bill me for client's erroneously, then to charge my card for $300 without my permission...All while getting yelled at and argued with when I am paying them thousands of dollars a year...I would suggest that someone dig a little deeper into their billing department, as well as their Customer 'Satisfaction' team...

none, my entire experience was stressful and not one I would recommend.

Their customer service (see my next comment), their pricing (it is insanely expensive), their billing (they make you list a card on file)

Jovan
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Satisfied Customer

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I like the customer service the most. When I have a problem, I can jump on a chat and receive a response within a few minutes. If the rep needs more time, they will send you a message letting you know and will keep you updated as they work to resolve your concerns.

I cannot think of anything that I like least about CareSmartz360. I feel it's a very good software.

Latasha

CEO of the company

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been great and they company has ensured that I was happy with the process of onboarding and understanding my features. Glad that say that I picked a great company.

The most impressive feature about this program to me is the customer service. They are very hands on. When I have an issue I can use the chat and they respond withing minutes and follow up with me. That is very important when you are just learning the business.

I wish that somethings were just a little more user friendly. But, overall, there is not much to not like.

L

Worth It

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Although there were some minor issues with finding certain functions, I find the interface very helpful and useful for our team.

Caresmartz 360 is like the superhero of home care software—making everything smoother and teamwork a breeze. The best part? Its super user-friendly interface makes scheduling and team chats feel like a cakewalk.

Sometimes it’s hard to find certain functions without a full explanation/orientation.

Haley
President (É.-U.)

Personalized Caregiving of Tennessee review for Caresmartz360

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : This makes our homecare run smoother by automating every day task and also allowing us to stay up to date with charting and scheduling. Less errors can occur due to not just doing everything on paper where its easier to miss mistakes

Billing, scheduling, Compliance, Training, Caregiver portal/app

Not being able to implement software from day one

Faynetta

Dusk to Dawn Care Review of Caresmartz360

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : One of the business problems I'm solving with the system is clocking in and clocking out making sure that my caregivers are at the client's home and it will help me for evv purposes.

The features that are the most impactful is having my clients and my caregivers in one place. The system is innovative and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to use and navigate. The integration process will be easy for my agency to implement

One feature I would like to see is the option to send clients and caregivers a video message.

Lisa

Great small business software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like that it's fairly easy to use an anytime I get stuck customer service is superb

I have had some issues with families using the client portals and also figuring out how to create a client schedule efficiently

Curtis
RN Case Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

CareSmartz360 Review_CG

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am pleased with the look, feel and functionality of the software. Provides an inclusive approach

The easy access and visibility of information

Nothing at this time. I am a new user with the product, and so far I am satisfied with what it has to offer.

Sarah
Owner & Director (É.-U.)

CareSmartz360 Streamlined our business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : CareSmartz360 has been one of the most responsive companies I have ever dealt with. They could have let us go when our billing system was not interfacing with their system, but they didn't . They worked with my company and the state billing personnel to make it work. They created new programs on their end to make the relationship work together.

The biggest pro for CareSmartz360 is the amount of help that they provide. If you are working on entering data late at night you can use the chat feature and they will solve your problems. You are given a trainer who schedules time with you to go over how to use the program. Their help services are amazing and the best I have ever experienced. I enjoy the fact that every thing that we need about a client is at our fingertips through the tablet. We can pull up contact information, documents that helps us with the client and schedules. Staff can clock clients in and out and from there they are approved and sent off to billing. It is very simple and easy to use.

In the beginning, since CareSmartz360 had not worked with any other vendors that did what we do, it took time to get everything set up for billing. This was not a fault of CareSmartz but a process of changes being made with the state of Arizona's billing system.

Durga

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Commentaires : Great.[ Sensitive Content ] is my tech support. He is highly knowledgeable and patient . He is one of the main reason we still stick with Caresmartz. Overall good service.

Features, User friendly, Tech support. Issues are resolved in timely manner.

Better implementation for care plan as each caregiver has a different care plan for same client

Janelle
Admin/Owner (É.-U.)

Best Platform For Startup Co. /EMR System

Commentaires : having all the information in one place at a reasonable yearly or monthly rate. Allows the company to keep everything together and not have to spend an excessive amount to do so

Best feature in healthcare is to be able to backtrack on missing documentation as it is needed per regulations. Its an excellent feature because a lot of staff neglect completing documentation. This allows us to go back edit and or add necessary notes. That's a big deal

a lot of clicking too much clicking and searching , in healthcare your patient is priority if you spend a significant amount of time clicking and searching it takes away from your overall position, patient care focused

Angela
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

Caresmartz Software Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great, and the team has been amazing, trying to add features that we need.

The ease of being able to update assessments, pulling invoice for billing.

I would love to be able to have one profile for each caregiver for every office, as opposed to having to make a caregiver profile for each office.

Theresa

Non Medical In Home Care

Commentaires : Overall, caresmartz360 has been a good experience for my agency. My team and I need time to take in all the use options. we are very excited to explore them all.

Haven't used long but it seems to have everything we need. I love the chat icon at the bottom. the training library is an excellent feature, cant wait to use it. The support team are nice people and don't make me feel stupid for not understanding the terms and how to use the program. Very happy.

I don't know how to use it yet. Not the software's problem, its great.

Réponse de l'équipe de CareSmartz

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your valuable review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Marley

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best site to start up your business

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Impressed and glad I chose this EVV system for my company.

It was user friendly,inexpensive, customer service was excellent, and training was excellent! They truly want to make sure you understand the product after you purchase it and will help you in whatever way. I truly am impressed.

I honestly haven't found anything yet that I don't like. I am pretty impressed.

Cyn
Founder Owner (Canada)

Founder Owner

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional product and people will use again if I move back to my original platform

Easy to use great customer support when needed

Nothing much what I didn’t need I didn’t use

Karen
Owner, Administrator (É.-U.)

CareSmartz360

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Numbers don't lie and I like how QuickBooks is integrated nicely with Caresmartz

We implemented the program into use in March! The ease of entering new clients , caregivers, and making changes to the schedule are a breeze!

Caresmartz needs a discharge summary. There were times when clocking in out were a challenge and I am pretty sure it is because we are located near the beach.

LaQuita
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great software and customer service.

Commentaires : Overall Caresmartz360 makes it easy to keep client, caregiver and staff files.

I like the caregiver application feature, lead management, the opportunity to add training and the EVV system. Also the opportunity to change and add menu functions. Great how they are always adding features and trying to improve the software and seek out user feedback.

I would like for there to be a feature where you can add a care plan where an RN can access it through the mobile app or the portal with the option of the client being able to sign. Also the process of onboarding caregivers in using or starting to use the app could be easier. Make it easier to use and understand the LMS system for training.

Lesly
DOC (Canada)

Health Care SW fully integrated

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I would highly recommend this fully integrated health care software to any healthcare provider looking to streamline their operations, improve patient outcomes, and increase overall efficiency. The software is user-friendly, customizable, and offers a range of advanced features that make it an indispensable tool for any healthcare practice.

As someone who has worked in the healthcare industry, I can say that having a fully integrated health care software can make a huge difference in the delivery of patient care.

Not Multilingual , very good for Home heath care but not as efficient for Health care agency

Marty
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Love it!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Would've like more hands on help in the beginning but it wasn't that difficult to learn and use.

Ease of use from both desktop to mobile app.

Billing and payroll not that easy to navigate. Once you get it down its not hard.

Tanzie

Phenomenal platform

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It was an excellent experience and my training representative was fantastic

I love that everything is all on the same platform

Not to much I don't like about caresmartz

Daphnee
Compliance Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Caresmartz360 is AWESOME!!

It helps us stay organized with everything. We love that we can go online to do whatever work we need to. Sometimes we need to stay home or we are always on the go and we can just work from where ever we are.

I have no least like about the software..yet. But I will not jinx myself neither. I really enjoy it and have no negatives for it.

Sas
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ease of and very friendly

Commentaires : Really helped in managing schedules the most.

Report option is very easy to use and very reliable.

Takes too long to upload and updates in the system.

Jodi
Caregivers (É.-U.)

Very satisfied, customer

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I absolutely love the scheduling app. If I have a problem, I call customer service and they fix it immediately.

It’s very easy for me to use and to keep track of my girls clocking in and out

There is nothing that I do not like about this