15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TurboTenant

En savoir plus sur TurboTenant

Logiciel gratuit de gestion immobilière pour la mise sur le marché des propriétés de location par les propriétaires, l'acceptation des demandes de location et le filtrage des locataires.

En savoir plus sur TurboTenant

TurboTenant - Notes

TurboTenant a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 68 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TurboTenant ?

I love TurboTenant!

Commentaires : I have loved having a software that helps me with my rental properties!

Keeping up with rent payments. Also my tenants love it because they pay online... no need to run to the post office box as much.

The amount of time it takes for my tenants rent to be deposited.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there! Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you keep up with rent payments, which we know can be tricky. Please let us know if you need anything else from us. Best, The TurboTenant Team

Jen

Can't Be A Landlord Without It

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : TurboTenant has trained me to do a good job as a landlord, know what I'm supposed to do so that I can make the proper choices, avoid issues with tenants, and protect myself and my property from issues.

TurboTenant has made our foray into landlording exceptionally easy. I have state-specific leases with e-signatures ready to go. I can easily have potential renters apply online, do a background check, and say Yes to them - with LITERALLY a click of a button. And then when I started using TurboTenant for monthly payments - omg so so easy. And it's easy on my tenants as well.

If I had any issues (these are so tiny that I don't worry about them) I would say: - I have had a tenant get confused and pay by credit card without realizing that there was a fee for a CC. She was not very tech savvy so it took a few tries to get her to understand how to set up her bank for an ACH payment. - Sometimes I wish that it wouldn't take 3-4 days for the money to hit my account after it is sent by my tenants. But whatever, everything else is so easy, I'm OK with it.

Jason

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Secret review may be disastrous to you!

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Poor. Very poor.I had heard they were worth a try, mistake.I had lots of promises from them as I was evaluating services - so I created an account and blasted through all of the properties and setup and was trying to lease a property... BOOM. It all fell apart after that.... no explanation.

The interface is nice compared to other services that were considered. Pricing, site speed, and features were leading factors that led us to subscribing to their service.

Support is hit/miss. Might get a quick response or wait days. No phone support.Unusual to have a secret review process that will reject tenants application for signing a lease. No explanation, it's private tenant information so they can't tell the landlord. Then they also have a secret review for landlords that just might get you banned - After you've set up homes, leases, entered bank and payment information - why so deep into the process? Who knows.... and remember the private and personal tenant information they can't share? Well, they can't share your private and personal reason for closing your account. Support isn't able to confirm why it happens - what are the secret personal reasons? All of the possible criteria are non-issues.

Benita
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

The Best Landlord Software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience is a 10. I always tell people that I know about Turbotenant. Have recently signed up for affiliate program.

I like to user friendly software. I like that I do pricess all onmy own

I'm still on the waitlist for a handyman in my area of Riverside, Ca 92507.

Lamonte
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Simple yet powerful

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very satisfied.It ability to simply the often seemingly daunting and complex activities associated with property management.

No admin user roles which means we share accounts but that signs you out and sometimes your information gets jumbled

Hillary
Partner (É.-U.)

Easy property management software

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been a great experience using TurboTenant.

We manage four small properties and this software has been extremely helpful in keeping us organized. It's free for the basic account but the premium level is very inexpensive for all you get. They also have great customer service.

The financial dashboard is a little hard to dig into sometimes and there are minor things we wish the system did that it doesn't.

Cynthia
CEO (É.-U.)
Élevage, Auto-entrepreneur

TURBOTENANT MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO MANAGE MY PROPERTIES.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am elated I found TurboTenant. I understand I could not successfully manage my rental property with the expert guidance and support without TT. Commercial property management companies in my area have a very poor rating amongest tenents and particularly landlords.

The rental process from A to Z. Step by step Teton advertising to a signed lease with the best tenant possible. Also, it’s huge for me to have the ability to talk to a specialist on the phone. Also, the Webinars and other resources available anytime. Best customer service I have experienced in years of having my business!

Have had some problems navigating the website. I will say I’m not the most computer/tech savvy with today’s computers! I have gotten more adept with practice.

Karen

Makes rental mgmt easy

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : TorboTenant has made dealing with renters very easy we recently had renters who were very late with their rentevery month and TT made communication and adding late fees very simple. When our renters skipped out without paying rent and no forwarding info, the judge allowed us to serve a small claims summons through TT's messaging system. I also love that our new renters can pay through TT and the deposits to our bank account are automatic and we get notifications on everything whic makes keeping on top of everything very simple.

I love that I have everything I need on one platform, from lease writing to payment collection to service requests.

I honestly can't say there is anything I don't like!

George
Rental (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Go to site for all my real estate needs

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It’s easy to use , I love the accounting features and how it generates leases with electronic signatures makes things easy !

I don’t have anything negative to say about it

Derrick
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

User-friendly cost efficient rent collection

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Prompt Rent collection services, ready-made leases and other rental documentation with state regulations included.

Not being able to export chat transcripts

Shane
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

We didn't have the best experience

Commentaires : We wouldn't use them again. We have since asked numerous times for them to stop sending us soliciting emails and while we haven't received any as of yet the day this review is being written we have received them almost every day leading up to it. So just be aware of Turbo Tenants down sides and you determine if Turbo Tenant is worth the chance for you.

We thought Turbo Tenant had ease of use going for them.

So we liked the ease of use of Turbo Tenant but heaven forbid you ever have an issue. You likely won't correspond with the same person if you even get a correspondence. We received a notice that our account was suspended and they didn't specify why. We sent them numerous emails inquiring as to why. We did not receive a single response (they don't have a number to call...very odd) and we no longer have access to the database of people that were interested in our rentals. So now Turbo Tenant gets to keep and do god knows what with those client's information. So if you are going to try turbo tenant, I'd highly recommend you figure out how to export the leads to another source to ensure those people's information isn't being used or sold because Turbo Tenant does not have a method of exporting those leads which we felt was a bit odd as well. Other than those issues, Turbo Tenant wasn't all that bad but we've since found a much more user friendly company that allows for exporting applicants via CSV file. Best wishes.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Shane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback - we are sorry to hear about your experience with TurboTenant. We apologize if there was a lack of communication from our side of things - since we are mainly an online company the majority of our support is through chat and email services, however, you can schedule a call with our support manager if necessary. I do want to take this opportunity to clarify a few things - we do not sell any private information and currently do not allow a CSV export of renter leads for privacy reasons. Because we want to protect both our landlords and renters, we are very strict on our policies - if you are curious about why your account was suspended, please reach out to support@turbotenant.com. Again, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you did not have a good experience with us - we would be happy to connect to see if we can help you with your questions. Thank you, the TurboTenant Team

Alexandra
Manager (É.-U.)

High Hopes, Terrible Customer Service and Practices

2,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Initially, it was good experience--but they started charging more money without many additional features and poor customer service. They even started charging my tenants for ACH out of the blue (after years of doing ACH without fees). Do yourself a favor and keep looking for software that won't nickel and dime you for mediocre service.

I truly wanted to like this software. It was very promising, but after 2 years and numerous issues--I am giving up and finding something new. Their prices raise drastically year after year. $30 and now $100/year without much benefit. They lock you in to their system and then raise their prices. AVOID this company.

Cannot provide a credit on the tenant's account. Cannot integrate with outside leasing software. Takes 10+ days to get your money.

Paul
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Everything they do, they do well.

Commentaires : Tenant portal and online payment.

Tenant screening, lease creation, free tenant payment, tenant portal, maintenance request, pretty much everything was great. The way it brings in leads from third-party sites was impressive.

Lacked accounting features That's the only con I can think of.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Paul, Thanks for your review! We are glad you've enjoyed TurboTenant's screening features and marketing. Let us know if you need anything else! Best, TurboTenant Team

James
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great all in one software

Commentaires : All in one platform for advertising and managing your properties. Works great with great customer service.

Great tracking of invoices and easy rent collection with the ability to maintain property easily and effectively.

Software does not support automatic withdrawal for tenant rents.

il y a 2 ans

Hi James, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you with tracking invoices, rent collection, and maintaining your property easily. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Best, The TurboTenant Team

Tanner
Police officer (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Hands-down the best software I’ve used

Commentaires : Overall one issue and everything else 100% positive. For a free software program that does it all, highly recommended.

I am able to keep up with four different rental properties in one place. I’m able to create a lease for nine dollars, able to have my lease signed electronically and store it digitally. This software lets me know when the lease is about to expire and if I need to make any changes I do not have to pay again. Everything else about this is free! I’m able to keep documents, messages from tenants, previous tenants all in one place.

Worst thing is: if the tenant pays through Turbo tenant, it takes 10 days to deposit into your account. I do not understand this when PayPal/Cash app, Venmo etc. the money is immediately available. However, I do not have to pay through TurboTax and you will be able to manually select that they paid and send a receipt by email.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Tanner, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you manage four properties with ease! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Best, The TurboTenant Team

Jessica
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Turbo Tenant has replaced Craigslist for online advertising!

Commentaires : My experience has been exceptional. Love love love this software!

I love Turbo Tenant. I receive sooo many leads (majority of my leads) from a single post. It's very easy to use and quality leads that often turn to leases. I would highly recommend - better & more sophisticated than Craigslist!

This is by no means a big con but I would love if there was a drag and drop option for repositioning photos rather than have to click the arrow repeatedly to get the photo to the main section.

Howard
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good product for the cost, but you are not getting everything

Commentaires : The product and the company appear to me to be fine. Just be sure you know what you are not getting and be OK with that.

Cost. Great product for Property Managers just getting started.

This is not really a complaint. After all, you get what you pay for. The things that are missing that you may not need, or know you are going to wish you had are 1099 reports, customer portals for both tenants, and especially landlords. They, like almost all, provide some forms that are supposedly legally approved. But, there is no law firm associated with or printed on the forms. What are you supposed to do? Tell your client these addendums, etc are all within Florida law, just trust me. That is a great way to lose your client. But, here again, they did not promise anything more. Just saying you might find you should have done more research before buying........ Changing, later on, is a PIA.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Howard, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that you've found TurboTenant to be helpful throughout your property management experience. If you ever have any questions about any of our features, please let us know and we'll be happy to provide an answer! Best, The TurboTenant Team

April
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Really easy to navigate through the system.

Commentaires : I was able to get the best tenants from Turbo Tenant. I like that it gives you all the information to be able to decide who "fits" best at a property I'm renting.

It covers everything and even some things I would not have thought to ask. I like how it is formatted and easy to read.

As a Landlord, waiting on applications and prospective leads to confirm who they are after they have applied before I get the report, this is new since I've used this app since 2016.

Dana
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

I'm a happy Turbo Tenant Property Manager!

Commentaires : Good tenants in my rental properties

I love how easy Turbo Tenant makes getting a rental rented! It pushes the ad out to major real estate sites at the push of one button. And I especially love how easy it makes the application process. No more dealing with paper. They do the dirty work, you get the results you need. Win win! And it doesn't cost the landlord or property managers a dime.

I really can't think of anything. The only thing I might add that I wish they had was a way for tenants to pay their rent through turbo tenant. That would allow the tenants to pay with credit cards, just like they pay for the application fees through turbo tenant. It would be so helpful. Oh yeah, and I really got used to the old interface. Didn't like the change at first, but now I'm getting used to it, so don't change it ever again!!

Linh
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, Auto-entrepreneur

Turbo Tenant - UX

Commentaires : My problem: Having an electronic application that ties into a user friendly app that I can make decisions on based off the credit/background check.
Your software helps to connect landlords and tenants together allowing landlords to make the right decision on who will rent their home(s).

The ease of use and your ability to link all content from renter's application into your dashboard making it extremely easy for landlords like myself navigate through the software.

Nothing. I think it is well thought out and whoever created it is spot on.

Denise

Great Product!

Commentaires : I rented one house in a matter of hours. As a small business, ease of use and a modern look are both very important to me. My residents and prospective residents found it easy to use and communicate with me.

This software made renting my units so easy! The marketing gets done. I get email notifications. Return emails to prospects is automatic. Screening is automatic and easy to read. Renters insurance is only a click away. Prospective renters can communicate with me via the software. They make it easy, simple and painless to list your property.

There is no data base to access quickly You may need to purchase forms from an additional vendor.

Patricia
Immobilier commercial, Auto-entrepreneur

Incomplete background information was provided as complete but failed to warn us of eviction history

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Klugy

It automatically advertises the rental on multiple sites so I only have to do Craigslist more manually

I got a report on a potential tenant. That did not mention their previous eviction well as of tommorrow they’ll jave two evictions as they haven’t paid rent in 6 months and I’m out lots of rent now while they got six months free rent in my house

Phillip
landlord (É.-U.)
, Auto-entrepreneur

My best tenants have come from Turbotenant!

Commentaires : Saved my old listings. My best applicants came from TT.

Has sufficient features and easy to use, plus keeps my older publications for ease in updating as necessary.

I sometimes forget the site and need a reminder. Suggest a site reminder. There may be a reminder method that I am not aware.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review Phillip! We're happy TurboTenant has helped you so much. Let us know if there's anything else we can ever help you with!

Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Made finding tenants a breeze!

Commentaires : A+++ - I have recommended to others who are landlords and most thoughtbit sounded great.

It was easy to use and very intuitive. I loved that I didn’t have to handle payments for background and credit checks making it all very easy.

I honestly have no complaints. I have one property and was new to becoming a landlord and it out all of my administrative concerns to rest!

Gregory
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great for Landlords for securing renters

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Use only for securing renters and had decent response. Ended up finding tenants through Rentler as I have in the past but had many inquiries.

Great resource for secure renters Ease of use.

Why do I have to fill this out before I can submit my review?