Samepage has the great customizable software.

Publié le 17/08/2019
James M.
Modern Workplace Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Samepage is so simple and so easy to use. This software is best for the fast conversation. I can also communicate with my colleagues and team members at anytime with the audio and video chat. By using this software, I can also save my important files and documents in a fastest way. Moreover, I can easily store everything in the samepage software. It is the most friendly users software. By using the samepage software, we can easily store everything and anything. I can easily access my files and documents at anywhere. It always provide the flexible storage options so we will always have an enough space for our files and documents.

Avantages: Samepage is the great collaboration and communication software. By using this software, We can easily communicate with our colleagues and team members in a more efficient way. We can also handle our projects and tasks and also shared with other such as team members. That;s why, it is also known as project management tool. This software has outstanding features such as the better manage our projects, records of the previous projects and great customizable software. Samepage is a great software for managing the projects and also for the team collaboration. So, it is so easy to use because there are a lot of customization options. The great advantage that this software provide us is that we can easily store the multiply files and documents in a instant manner. so, storage is so simple and efficient through the efficient samepage software.

Inconvénients: Samepage provide the everything for its users in one place but there are some limitation that it does not have the ability to chat in a group video calls and conferences. For the beginners, it is not so easy to use and they cannot learn this software more properly. This software really help us to manage the projects. But sometimes it is not easy for us to manage the multiple project at one time. When we compared the samepage software to it's competitors then we noticed that its features are so great and outstanding. Moreover, it is a very expensive software, it's price is too high but quality wise, this software is so great and efficient.

Unbelievable!

Publié le 03/07/2019
Saransh C.
Biotechnologie, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The key benefit is indeed increased collaboration. However, for me, what sets Samepage apart from most other softwares is the intuitiveness of the environment and the way every document, file, and messages can be quoted. This allows every member of the team to quickly understand the context of the discussion and catch-up on the missed details. I also like the different chat environments. I think it is absolutely essential that all conversations do not get mixed up in one chat box.

Avantages: I like how thoughtfully it has all been put together. Everything that one can think of for project management and increased collaboration within the team has been discerningly put together. We've been using the software to track our R&D pipeline of next generation therapies and we plan and discuss each experiment in detail on the platform. Communication is key in the planning and execution of critical projects and it has never been easier for all members of the team to be on the Samepage (apt name).

Inconvénients: The mobile and iPad apps need a bit more work but nothing that a new software update cannot fix. I look forward to what's next in line for Samepage.

Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!

Publié le 10/07/2019
Levin S.
Helmsman
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season.
Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage!
Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base.
Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing!
Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too!

Avantages: Samepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's.
Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best.
As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved.
There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.

Inconvénients: As Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them.
Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures.
It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path.
Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.

LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for.

Publié le 13/06/2019
Subramaniam G.
Finance Manager
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.

Avantages: This application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly. Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly. There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere. We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool. The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation. This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!

Inconvénients: Video call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.

My Team is on the SamePage now!

Publié le 05/12/2018
Tom C.
Senior Leasing Agent
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am still using SamePage even though I've moved on to a different job. I'm still a digital nomad and I find it's accountability features to be unparalleled with any other collaboration program. I got my new company to adopt SamePage rather than the crap program they were using and we're all better for it! Thanks SamePage!

Avantages: Most of the organizational products out there are a little difficult to navigate at first. It's hard to argue tho. In order for them to get us organized it takes a little work to understand their features. I can say with all honesty that SamePage was the easiest to understand right away. After playing with it for about 15 minutes I considered myself a SamePage pro. The best way to experience all SamePage has to offer is to create a practice group. Just a heads up! I'm a digital nomad. I work on the road and never go into a home office. I needed a program wherein I could prove to my bosses I was working and give them opportunities to chime in on what was going on--to redirect me at their discretion. Mission Accomplished with SamePage. I created weekly to do lists that listed my appointments and goals. I was able to attach pictures and documents with ease that supported my work. Once I added my supriors to the group they had access 24 hours a day to what I was doing. I never had to send them anything. It was always there for them to drop in and check at any time, any day of the week. I was able to track my progress on goals and todo's and so were they. Just ideal for a digital nomad like me!

Inconvénients: There really weren't any cons. It took me a little while to figure out how to add documents. It's all a part of the on-ramping process so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Definitely worth it, even on free plan!

Publié le 25/09/2019
Eyad A.
Tutor
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Unlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.

Avantages: I like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.

Inconvénients: What I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.

Endless Opportunities

Publié le 09/05/2019
Richard W.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.

Avantages: - Highly versatile
- Simple and easy to use
- Endless opportunities with custom team management
- Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients
- The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Mobile app is very responsive

Inconvénients: - High cost per user in comparison to some other tools
- Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic.
- I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once.
- There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.

A solution that enables team collaboration.

Publié le 09/03/2018
Grisell M.
Sociologa
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The app can be implemented across teams of employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers. It compiles files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page to facilitate easy collaboration.

Avantages: Samepage brings together project content, tasks, and team conversation so everyone always has context and is up to speed. All the information about your project is on one page.
You can share projects inside your organization as well as with outside contractors, consultants, partners and clients. Set permissions for each individual, so everyone only sees what they should see. It's possible to create public pages and share them with anyone via your social networks.
You can invite team members to collaborate instantly and create collaborative pages.
You can easily start conversations with Samepage Chat.
You can stay connected with your team and post comments, share ideas and assign tasks.
It's also easy to create pages and access all files from app to mobiles.
You can also add calendar events so you never miss a meeting or event.
Makes it easy to keep your files up to date for you and everyone on your team, by uploading any type of file to your team's page and anyone on the team can access, view, edit and save files.

Inconvénients: It's a suite that works better in already integrated teams, the flow depends on the dinamics of the group/organization itself. The performance of its functions stand on the way things are with or without the help of any software.
The free version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content...

Why SamePage is the best way to start with a online collaboration tool

Publié le 20/10/2016
Ron j. B.
IT Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am a SamePage user since several years, and I am operating as an IT engineering consultant & soluton provider for SMB companies in the Netherlands. First I started with my owne owned on-premise version. But I followed the Samepage evolution and I picked it up again after a short period of time after SamePage.io was broadly advertised. Due to cost-strategic desicions Samepage is not available in Dutch. in the past I created all pages new for my new Dutch SamePage users. And I have done so now... Only 3 page templates to really translate and everbody who doens not need to be techsavy knows what is meant by ease of use. Especially when they download the still in beta desktop client and realise they are working more efficiently on the same documents and spreadsheets straight from the app. It takes only one button click to save important work or progres in project. Off course I wold like to have Dutch language support, but I realize is needs to be sustainable for SamePage to support it.

Avantages: Ease of use for people with some IT knowledge. New users need some ecouragement to start using the features.

Inconvénients: People need to bee encouraged to deploy their own data. After they realise it is easy and can be edited right away they get excited as it is truly easy to use... So there is allway a little bit of hesitation when introducing to new customers/users!

Free yourself from the email ball-and-chain

Publié le 25/10/2016
Gary V.
Immobilier commercial, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As an organization, we had become dependent on email to communicate, archive activities, file and manage our employee interaction. We were spending more time looking for items than we were dealing with them. We needed a simple platform which would fulfill all these needs at a reasonable cost. Enter Samepage. The product has met most of our requirements, and judging from road map presented by the company, we expect the few loose ends we are currently working around will be dealt with over the next few months. Simple to use, and effective as a focal point for information, discussion, idea generation, and especially, as a vehicle for tracking progress on projects and the maintenance of an archive of the work completed. Following the implementation of Samepage, a typical team member has seen internal email volume drop by 75%. There have been few roadblocks to acceptance as most team members were at the point where they loathed email, and were ready for a new approach to communication and project management. If you are are the end of your rope with your reliance on email, give Samepage a try. You won't be disappointed.

Avantages: Everything is on the same page
Users can update page simultaneously
Ability to restrict access to pages
A permanent archive of activities of a project
Chat is very handy and has replaced our use of Hangouts and SMS in many circumstance
Ability to create folders to group like pages together
Ease of attachment of drawings, pictures, files ...most kinds of media
Ease of moving pages between Teams.
The search function is very useful.

Inconvénients: The fact that there is not an automatic date/time/initial stamp when comments are added. We add these manually, but it would be nice if it were automatic. It would also be nice to have font color tied to user ID. When you have multiple people updating a pages which is pages long, individual colored font is really the best way to focus on what individuals are saying. As yet, no ability to assign Tasks to multiple team members, although we understand this is on the road map.

Love this platform

Publié le 01/08/2019
Keith Y.
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For me it's about having one place to store everything about my customers

Avantages: My usage is a little off-center of their typical user, I think, but it does just what I need it to. I facilitate meetings for different 'teams' of Executives. I'm not a big fan of paper or of having to email documents back and forth. Here I can create secure areas for each team where I can store profile info for each executive, track activity for each individual as well as for the team, store documents and even do chats and video calls. I can also interact with everybody across all teams if I want to. What I like most is the simplicity, intuitiveness and the list of 'objects' I can put on a page.

Inconvénients: Hard to find something. I guess I'd like to be able to set access levels at the individual level for certain pages, documents, folders, etc. Possible that capability is out there and I haven't seen it .

Overall, a great product! Samepage could use some work, but it helps me juggle my businesses.

Publié le 07/06/2019
Ashleigh B.
BUSINESS OWNER
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I enjoy the pages, tasks, social media integration, and the ability to quickly add timestamps and Excel sheets within pages. I love the ability to add multiple organizations. This helps me keep track of my businesses.

Inconvénients: A couple of things. First, I want to be able to easily access my pages. I have to click teams > everyone > pages. I want a shortcut similar to the others. Second, I want Samepage to show the title of each organization. Currently, there is just the building icon and a different color, but it would be easier if the title of each organization was prominently displayed. Also, I want to be able to customize each organization's color scheme. Third, the Excel features seem to work oddly. I'm having difficulties getting formulas (like summing entire columns, ex. D:D) to work, which makes it harder for me to calculate my finances. I'm unsure how to get the Excel sheet to scroll vertically so I can add new rows without taking up all of the space. In addition, I want imported Excel sheets to open within Samepage, rather than in my desktop Excel. It's harder to edit these sheets because I have to re-upload them. Fourth, I want one page to open when I click on a shortcut. For example, chat automatically opens next to my tasks. This makes two or three columns and feels overwhelming. I want to toggle other pages open if I need them. Perhaps they could have a notification when new content or messages arrive. Fifth, I want internet sites to open within the application. I clicked on a link and it opened in my regular browser, so then I needed to navigate back to Samepage. Sixth, add text-to-speech. These may already be present, but I didn't see accessibility options.

Best of breed for collaboration

Publié le 10/01/2019
Adam S.
Principal Consultant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Samepage has been transformative for our operation almost overnight. It was well received internally and externally. We have tried several other major collaboration platforms and found them too much work or expense for less than the right return in features and usefulness. Samepage is best of breed in our opinion.

Avantages: It succeeds at its role of allowing us to work together across multiple locations and projects. Neatly divisible projects, teams, and pages let our company use the same platform for various collaborations with appropriate privacy and security. Includes all the key features - tasks, calendars, file sharing (including integration with cloud storage like OneDrive), chat, and live multiuser document editing. Using Samepage to organize projects saves time overall by putting important information, notes, documents, and communications in one place. Having everything in one place makes it easy to look back on stalled or slow-moving projects and pick up where we left off seemlessly. Pricing structure allows us to collaborate with many outside contacts and even minor inside team members while only paying license fees for our substantial internal users. Phone apps extend the reach of the platform and are great for quick communications like chats. The ability to make custom page templates makes it easy to create a consistent look and layout for shared pages.

Inconvénients: Page templates are local to each team they are created in. Although they're easy enough to make, any later edits to those templates have to be manually rolled out to every team that uses them. Tasks and calendar events that are placed in one team or page can't be moved to another.

First impressions of Samepage are very favorable

Publié le 30/05/2018
Roger D.
Founding Director
Support client

Avantages: After looking at a number of online collaboration and project management platforms, I was drawing the conclusion that there wasn't one that really met my nonprofit's needs. Then I discovered Samepage. What I like most about Samepage is the flexibility of its "teams" and "pages" structure. Many of the other platforms I tried seemed to impose their "project-focused" structure on us which isn't a good fit for us because not everything we do is a full-blown project. Much of what we need to do is make sure that all the right people have access to the right info and Samepage's page structure allows us to share files and tasks in an intuitive way. We haven't yet tested out some of the built-in communications features like team video chat, but we're looking forward to trying them. Customer support has been outstanding. I was offered a private tutorial and was invited to join a support team that has been very responsive to my questions.

Inconvénients: My initial concern was that I would have difficulty using Samepage in addition to other tools and platforms that I use like Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Tasks. There are some other platforms like Asana and ClickUp that have fancy Chrome extensions that make it easy to go back and forth between Google products. In the end, however, I've arrived at a very effective solution on my own by using Zapier. Now, for example, when I save a task in Google Tasks it's automatically added to my Samepage task list too. So, although I first thought Samepage's integrations were a weak point, I now know that I can make it do whatever I want it to with a little help from Zapier.

Easy to collaborate with clients and contractors

Publié le 08/10/2018
Sarah L.
Principle
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have a need to share a document, image, concept, project plan, etc. for collaboration purposes. Not just email a document, I need group feedback and conversation about a topic. The chat feature allows for everyone to see what is happening rather than flood an inbox and have points go unnoticed.

Avantages: There are many things I like about this software so it's hard to pick just one. So I'll comment on the one closest to my small business decision making. I love that I don't need to pay for each user. I have a business model that has users changing monthly, and sometime weekly. As a small business owner this allows me to share a page when I need to quickly, or have someone collaborate for months.

Inconvénients: The Android app texting and voice texting. When responding to a chat using my Samsung Galaxy 7, all words typed look underlined so they appear misspelled. And when attempting to voice text I need to set the phone down and wait about a minute for it to catch up. Also, there is a syncing issue sometimes with the offline file folder. Not sure why this is happening but would really like to see that get fixed.

Samepage for Field Work

Publié le 06/02/2019
Kelvin W.
Business Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using Samepage as a collaboration tool between our Project Managers (PM) and Field Technicians. The PM creates a team for each job, with a 'default' page. Each page is then modified according to the specific requirements of the job. By using the available features (especially Tasks and Photos) we have significantly reduced technician delay time, waiting to get answers about the jobs they are on. We are using the 'chat' feature almost exclusively for communication between the field and office, eliminating the delays that are inherent with trying to connect via telephone. There is no more confusion about the status of a job, just check the task list to see what has been completed. Internally, the process of defining and building a project is much smoother. We have virtually eliminated the cumbersome email threads. For some of our users their volume of email has been reduced by up to 80%. Using the conversation thread within Samepage is far superior to email.

Avantages: Easy to learn & use - I was feeling very comfortable using the software after only 2 days. The user interface is very intuitive. There are a fewer 'power user' tricks that you might not discover without actually reading the documentation but once you discover them they are very easy to use. We spent an hour with our field technicians getting them up to speed and then they were off and running. Support - When I have questions, I usually receive a response within an hour. Occasionally I have made suggestions for enhancements and when those have been deemed worthy, they have been implemented within a week. Unbelievable!

Inconvénients: The mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using Samepage. It is certainly not a show stopper.

Virtual Board Meetings

Publié le 07/02/2019
Laura C.
president
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No quorum needed! Getting the participation of our volunteer board of directors is tough. Getting them all on one conference call at one time is almost impossible. Samepage allows ALL board members to have keep up on all the latest issues, see the latest reports, voice their opinions/concerns and even cast an official vote - whether they can make it to a specific BOD teleconference or not. The transparency/record left behind as an issue is "dealt with/completed" is wonderful for referencing later.

Avantages: Very intuitive and simple. I like that you can minimize options (like the chat thread) if it is distracting. I love that our group can work thru the check list of an agenda in real time, No looking for a downloaded copy or an email, its all right there. So board meetings can be done using our phones. Voting can be done prior (do not need to present at a teleconference to vote) and saved for the official record.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Samepage. The developers really thought things thru. The learning curve for my non-tech savvy board members is mercifully brief.

Comprehensive collaborative and project management product

Publié le 06/03/2017
Brett P.
Research Associate
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a non-profit group with several different departments that work independently and cohesively, with in-house staff, out-of-state contractors and many occasions for staff to work remotely. The Samepage trial allowed for a demonstrable ability to better connect departments and sites, allowing us to pilot the platform for collaborative project planning, supervision, and task management within one department before potentially expanding to the greater organization. I was looking for a product that featured task assignments, calendar integration, shared communication platforms, chat functions, and team building. Samepage provides all of these and continues to improve and add to its features based on customer feedback and ongoing customer support. I continue to get excited about new features and the potential that this platform can have with team communication and organizational transparency.

Avantages: Feature integration with calendars, tasks, assignments, page building, chat functions, teams and subgroups. This platform helps sort through structural and team-based organization and allows me to see what types of activities I have planned for the day, for the week, or granularly by the specific project I may need to see at a glance.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more bilateral calendar integration (syncing SP calendar with Outlook calendar and vice-versa; meeting reminders, meeting invitations, etc.) Differentiating tasks, deadlines, milestones and follow-ups all within the same calendar would be a nice feature.

Amazing Collaboration Software

Publié le 13/04/2019
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Collaboration has never been easier with Samepage!

Avantages: As a Busy Business Professional and overall Information Dissemination workplace, we all need to have a Collaboration tool like a platform for Team Chats, Project Sharing, Files Sharing, and Teamwork. Well if you’re a Team Leader, you have your Goals and Milestones for a certain project but if you don’t have a structured Process Flow assigned to your Members, then no matter how hard you try you can’t be productive and eventually fail at the end. Thankfully, Samepage solved a huge problem for our Organization, its Communication. Samepage solved huge chunks of time wasted on getting different Teams onboarding process like getting their Emails and Contact Numbers. Samepage allowed our Organization to be more productive than ever, there’s no time wasted only time invested.

Inconvénients: Well, the tool is amazing but of course, changing our current software for Communication to Samepage needs patience and understanding the platform. Thankfully, we adopted quite quickly and the onboarding and learning stage isn’t that hard, it just takes time to fully understand the Software.

Best way to achieve a paperless office while keeping all information at your fingertips!

Publié le 16/06/2017
Brad L.
Operations Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software has helped our business become more efficient and cut down on the amount of time we are required to be in the office. Bringing all of the information you need for your business to your fingertips is a truly amazing thing.

Avantages: This software is super easy to use. The customer service at Samepage is something that you cant find in the technologically advanced society we live in today. If you have a problem, they will get it fixed. We found a small issue with their mobile app and brought it to their attention. Within two business days, not only had they identified the problem, they had it fixed, submitted to Apple, and I was running a new version that worked perfectly. The whole time, I was being updated by customer service letting me know exactly what step they were on. They truly care about providing the best product out there.

Great software for group collaboration and keeping people together

Publié le 07/08/2019
Mark V.
Operations Manager
Électronique grand public, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to communicate between Marketing, sales, production and shipping. I have endless people giving me tasks and missions to do. I sometimes have to collaborate with people who are out of the office. Samepage has made that process as simple as possible.

Avantages: Its fairly simple
It organizes my life as an operations manager.
Keeps me on track
lets me communicate with specific groups of people

Inconvénients: Mobile app is wonky at times.
I wish there was organization and

Blown Away by the Features and Value

Publié le 15/08/2018
Warwick B.
Director of Business Development EMEA
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has been a great tool to collaborate, share knowledge, manage projects, stay on track and accountable. Absolutely love it. For a team page to communicate and stay in touch on a shared project and goal it's outstanding.

Avantages: The interface is simple to use, the functionality is exceptional with integrated video calls, team pages, file sharing, calendars and task management. It's been an absolute joy collaborating on this platform. The app is also feature rich and just as powerful as the desktop. It's very ergonimic in design and has so many creative ways to add content. I love the design elements. You can use quotes, highlights, embed codes, clips, diagrams, embed social media posts and format any way you like. It's AMAZING.

Inconvénients: There's almost nothing I don't like about it. The ONLY thing I can think of that would enhance the experience is to have the calendar invites and the video calling linked. At the moment you create a meeting, but have to go to the chat page to start the video. Not a huge deal - but everything is so seamless that not being able to click a link from the calendar to start the call is a bit clunky.

My search for perfect team collaboration is over

Publié le 06/10/2019
Lara A.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am hard to impress. But samepage has made my life so much easier, I really would not be without it now. I use it daily to manage teams, sort tasks, add and work on documents, trial new members. I love it.

Avantages: I absolutely love Samepage. I searched for literally weeks, going through everything I could find, to get the tools I needed at an affordable price. Price is critical to me as I am very small and also the features are vital. Trying to find software that a) is logical b) is affordable and c) is full of features is really hard. But samepage manages this.

Inconvénients: I would like the calls to work a bit better (although I think this has improved in the last few weeks) and also I would like to have remote control option like you can on zoom. This would be ace. Also I would like to have ability to be able to open multiple browsers instead of only seeing one page at a time.

Customize each project as if it were unique.

Publié le 28/03/2018
Sofia C.
Data Center analist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The main benefit is that it gives you the ability to edit each project as if it were something unique, customize the page and the tools you use, with a unique and configurable template.

Avantages: We all know what a project management tool can do, and Samepage has all the basic tools to carry it out correctly, but what differentiates it from others and gives it that extra that makes it "class apart", is the ability to personalize each project deeply, you can choose which tools to use, design the template, which people intervene, what role each one meets, to which group the messages and assignments arrive, you can really make each project unique and thus distinguish the 100% each, denoting their difference and presenting them as something totally new to your customers who may have seen other of your products, you will love it.

Inconvénients: The problem is that this is a new approach, few new incomes will know this way of working which will make the learning take more time than with other tools or when you implement it in your team it may take a while to adapt and in principle take more time .

Has helped our remote team feel more connected

Publié le 19/07/2019
Holly L.
Communications Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We've been using this software for just over a year and I don't know how we ever lived without it. We are a non-profit organization of 7 people, primarily all working part time and remotely. This has allowed us to stop "working" in our inboxes, to keep our projects and conversations organized, to create tasks and set events for deadlines so nothing gets lost or forgotten about. We also have our weekly team meetings right in samepage, which again has helped bring us closer as a team. I feel like we're able to accomplish more because we're spending less time chasing each other! Great investment for our team productivity, continuity and growth as an organization.

Inconvénients: The calendar feature sometimes feels glitchy with scheduling and cancelling events. Wish their was an events page (like the task page) where you could see everything on the calendar in one clear shot.