15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Updox

SMS, rappels, fax, messagerie et chat vidéo conformes à la norme HIPAA avec des patients et d'autres fournisseurs via une application web.

En savoir plus sur Updox

Easy to use - Connects easily to patient records- any doctor can become an experienced user very quickly. Patients find it easy to use as long as they have an updated phone.

Updox - Notes

4,0

Updox a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 109 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Updox ?

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Added feature of PRactice Fusion

Commentaires : Highly recommended. I love using this. I just think if you don't have any other application then can do faxing electronically use this one.

We can receive and send referrals electronically. For me, it's very convenient if you're working from and or working as a Va and you have no access to a fax machine or you don't want to waste any more papers.

at first, setting this up is very confusing. you need to have assistance from the company in order to set this up with your printer or computer device.

Frank
Physician owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Updox

Commentaires : Only wish that we could have our office phone number identified when texts and calls go to the patients.

Allows rapid secure text messaging from my computer to patients. Ease to set up and learn. Allows easy fax retrieval and sorting. Not wasting paper for unwanted faxes. Charges are not per document or usage per client. Patients with appointments are easily reminded and asked to confirm the date. Cuts down on staff having to call each patient for a reminder (and the patients rarely answer our reminder call). They pay attention to their texts.

Patients cannot identify incoming texts due to random phone number generation by Updox. Patients are wary about opening the text since they do not recognize the phone number. Cannot upload PDF's forms for completion for the patients. They need to be recreated in the Updox platform first. We want to use our forms that we already have, not reformat and retype it in Updox.

Danielle
APRN (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Waste time and money, poor customer service , too many issues in 4 days

Commentaires : Horrible experience! The care and the concern were not there. I was sinking, no one seemed to care. I do not want anyone else to go through that. If you had great experiences with Updox, good for you. I am speaking the truth of what I have experienced. When I asked for help or cancel, one of their customer services said, well you need to give 30 days notice. Seriously? I was on day 4 and it was Not working properly, I sent several messages, asking for help....They can keep the $94.00. I am hoping they have a better system in place to serve their clients. Use Doxyme and Amazon as their business model. That might help.

The video quality is great. That's all I enjoyed for the 4 days that costs me $94.00. I did not sign up to quit, but I spent 4 days with too many obstacles with no help, so I decided to go with Doxyme, and it was a well-overdue change. Why would I paid that money and quit? I am currently using Practice Fusion, so it was convenient, so I did not want to leave.

The system was not working properly, my calls have constantly dropped. I checked my internet speeds, everything was fine. My iMac computer has no issues. it's only 6 months old. I contacted their customer's service since I had so many patients scheduled and it was Not a weekend before they blame it on the weekends. They got back to me the next day, took notes and said they will escalate. I was like a ball.They sent me several emails with no resolutions. My experience with them, was a 4 days nightmare! No refunds although I only used their trash for 4 days and I reported the issue with no resolutions. I am not here to crash any businesses since I own several businesses myself. I am here to share my experience with others. I am currently using Doxyme, and I have no issues with them. Doxyme is very receptive, and acts fast to questions. Doxyme has a help desk available and I only pay $35.00 monthly for my plan. Doxyme's video qualities are much better although Updox video qualities are great as well. I can get patient's files during the calls etc. I feel at ease with Doxyme because I know if I need help, they will be there for me. Updox needs to change their business model. They are not worth $94.00. Their customer's service is poor. They don't seem to care. What does that mean? Collected information to escalate while I have 20 patients to see? Does that sound something you will want to be a part of? Walk in my shoes, don't send me endless emails. Never again!

Cody
Accounts Manager (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Amazingly Easy to Use

The software in incredibly easy to use. I can send faxes from my medical records software to other facilities, and I can receive information and input it directly to patient files as well. This has saved me so much time, and makes running the accounts receivable portion of our business MUCH easier. The tools available cover all facets of thing I need, (highlight, redact, digital signatures, etc.) and I only needed to be shown the tools once to understand how to use them.

Sometimes it takes a little while for something I've "printed" to show up in the inbox, but that would be the case for a normal printer anyway. A quick "refresh" of the page gets it sorted, but speeding this process would be my only request!

Bassem
Systems Dev Coordinator (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11–50 employés

Great Product. Can be better.

Commentaires : It is pleasing, but can be better.

Its versatility and consistency. You can easily trust it to ensure that everything you needed done will be done, and if for any reason it is unable to send a fax or a message, it will alert you. It also has great staff/user settings that help in larger teams.

The inability to fax blast to a contact list. The complexity of adding/importing contact lists. The UI gets messy pretty quickly.

Dan
BH Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

Updox Video

Commentaires : Updox representative responds to needs quickly and service has made telehealth transition quick and relatively easy.

The ease of which links can be sent to patients and connectedness to our EMR is fantastic.

We are excited for the ability to add multiple attendees in family separation situations and group offerings. We are also interested in expanded capabilities including online screening formats. Some users have difficult enabling video/audio equipment.

Sheila
Nurse Practitioner, owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software option for telemed, secure and easy to use!

Commentaires : Updox Video Chat has made a real difference in my ability to care for my patients. The quick roll out to address the need for telehealth in the midst of the pandemic helped me to continue to serve my patients when they needed it most.

The software is easy to use from both the provider and patient side. There is no app to download, and I find my older patients really appreciate that. Video quality is good. It is secure, which is important in a medical practice.

I would like to see better functionality with charting and using video chat simultaneously. Right now I have to either write notes and transcribe later, or use two computer screens. It would be nice if I could make the chat small and put it in the corner so I could see both at the same time.

Teresa
Accounting Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great Product, easy to use

Commentaires : Had just a few problems with the initial startup with my computer illiterate co-workers, lol.

I like the ease of using Updox. I can tag people with faxes for their department, I can edit documents before sending. We were using the old school fax system and having trouble getting faxes or partial faxes . With Updox, we haven't missed anything. And the option to keep the faxes in archive is awesome. Very happy with our purchase.

The only thing I would change is showing the user name who sent the fax in case it doesn't go thru.

Daniel

Excellent product... expensive though

Commentaires : They offer a great product that streamlines receiving and sending faxes. I didn't use any of their other offered services. Overall, it's a good product, but ultimately I decided to go with a cheaper alternative.

Ease of integration with the EMR. This software worked seamlessly with Practice Fusion EHR.

The price, they are much more expensive than their competitors. And the fact that just about every communication from them was an attempt to upsell me to purchase another product from their service line.

Diana
Diana
Medical Scribe/Support Staff (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Nice platform

Commentaires : Sales and IT departments are easy to work with. Employees are friendly and knowledgeable.

Easy to use. Convenience to use from any device.

Crashing issues. It does crash almost daily with slow importing or inability to send to patient portals.

Réponse de l'équipe de Updox

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for reviewing Updox. We appreciate the feedback and are glad our solution works well for your business. If you do experience any downtime, please make sure to check our status update page - status.updox.com. Our status update page will notify you with any issues, provide resolutions and workarounds. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, you can always reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager to ensure you are getting the most value out of your Updox experience. Thanks for Updoxing!

Poor customer support is inexcusable in Health Care

Commentaires : They make it very difficult to get real time customer service disrupting patient care I am fed up with this program. Often end up using the free apps from Doximity for physicians which always works well this paid program fails. If we weren’t stuck with PracticeFusion we would never have signed up with a company that it is

Integration with PRACTICE FUSION we were not given a choice since they have already made the deal with each other

Poor customer support after you sign up and pay

Dustin
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Customer service lacks

Commentaires : Poor printer drivers make it unreliable and time consuming.

It is easy to integrate with Amazing Charts.

I rarely leave a bad review. THeir customer service hasn't replied to me in over a week now, I called and no call back. Their instructions to install printers don't even have windows 10 in many of them. The printer drivers don't consistently stay connected. Faxes are often shown with lines making them hard to read. I may change my opinion if they actually contact me to help, but I would chose another software over this if you have an option.

Réponse de l'équipe de Updox

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review of Updox. We appreciate the feedback and have forwarded your information to our Support team. Our support team is always available 8:00am to 8:00pm ET Monday through Friday via phone and our live chat. For additional information about chat, please go here: https://updox.com/support.

Lori
Clinic Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

UPDOX -- from a users view

Commentaires : As stated above.

Our staff appreciates how user friendly the faxing and patient reminder features work.

The Video Chat feature is not user friendly and frequently disconnects in the middle of a visit or buffers multiple times during a patient visit. We have chosen to not use it.

Melody
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Updox the make my life easier program

Commentaires : I believe updox is one of the greatest programs I have ever used. This way of faxing and filing documents is wonderful and the program is so simple!

I like that the program is very easy to use. I like that you can drop documents in and edit them. I do not write very legible and this allows me to fill out forms and edit documents with ease so they are legible. Then I can fax them right to where they need to go. Its a great fax system for our practice and everyone is able to have their own tag or "file" cabinet for their faxes.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this program. I like the way everything works and how easy it is to use.

President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

overpriced .. over rated.. under developed.

texting is the only positive feature, when it works and the system isnt down. they dont have a backup system if it fails. it fails a lot

-- Not Reliable -- Under developed, unusable features -- Terrible support -- no phone # to call, just a vm box to leave a message -- Prices constantly increasing

Marcie
RN Triage (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

UPDOX

Commentaires : Often times the manual fax machines will not complete the fax or they jam up if it is a lengthy fax. UPDOX faxes every time.

The ability to pull records directly from the pt's chart into the UPDOX program for faxing.

Inability to use a referral providers cover sheet or "loose" records to upload into UPDOX

Jimmy
MD (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Very easty to use

Commentaires : It has been very easy to use...overall very positive experience

Video telehealth capability. It is very easy to use and allows me to take a picture of the patient to save to their chart as a record of the visit.

No issues. Everything has worked to our offices needs without any issues.

CATHY
MANAGER (É.-U.)

FASTER WAY TO GET YOUR FAXES

Commentaires : Able to go through incoming faxes quick and have had no issues

With the flag system it has it makes it easy to assign incoming faxes to correct person. Love that you can fax from here as well. Saves paper for sure!

I can't say that there are features I do not like. It moves quick and simple to use. If I have to pick something I will say I wish there were a folder for each person to 'save' if needed.

Doede
Doede
Owner/Physician (É.-U.)

Good Software

Commentaires : Overall very good.

I like the options of preview documents before managing them, multiple document management, and the customer service.

Wasn't truly integrated into EHR, so separate processing.

Josh
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Telehealth with UPdox

Commentaires : We have been using Updox for our faxing and reminder messages for some time and have really enjoyed it. We appreciate the Updox team and how they have always been very responsive and supportive. I assume the COVID stuff has left everyone scrambling and trying to refine things on the fly. The Updox Video Chat is not on par with the rest of the Updox services, which has been disappointing.

It is integrated with our booking software which is very nice. It makes finding patients information quick and easy but the adding of notes could be refined to make the workflow more seamless.

The service been very unreliable. Iphones seem to work the best but there are way too many issues with calls being dropped, links never showing up on the patients' end of things, issues with connectivity once the call has been established. When we have reached out about this, we didn't get any real answers or assistance.

Jennifer

Excellent Product

Easy to use. Intuitive format. No bugs. Fast

Initially did not integrate well with existing EMR. IT needed to make work

Dawn
Administration (É.-U.)

Administration

Commentaires : NA

Length of time a fax is sent to being received

Nothing really it works for our practice

Margaret

Helping Healthcare

Easy training options. Easy to log in and utilize all the features.

Struggling with updating in real time with EMDS and Updox. No solution has been found at this point.

Jacqueline

Updox User

The faxing into the system without having to print. Also the call reminders for our patients.

I do not have any cons to list. We have been very pleased with Updox.

Lauri
Np (É.-U.)

Updox

Commentaires : It is a fair way to try and do a telehealth visit

Able to see patient and talk with them via telehealth

The program cuts off at time and sometimes I cannot hear the patient