Absolutely great from day 1 until now

Clément D.
Sales Manager
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's so easy to send offers and contracts digitally. Much quicker response, you can engage with your customers at the moment they are reading the contract. Also, it helps to organise your admin. No more emails/attachments that you have to find again, everything is nicely stored where it should be.

Avantages: They have been so responsive and also so affordable. Was using a gigantic competitor of them from the US before and SignRequest has known to evolve quickly with the different tools we are using. Their integration to Slack is amazing.

Inconvénients: I would love to see them integrate to Pipedrive, for a 100% automation of our signing process. Then we could get signatures with only one click (and could be stored within it for Finance too).

SignRequest is the rare case of a product fitting my needs PERFECTLY

Carter D.
Head of Product, Co-Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to create a lot of contracts for freelancers and this software makes the "electronic signature" step take just a minute or two each time, instead of 10 or 20 times that much.

Avantages: Starting a new business and planning on outsourcing a lot of work, I knew there would be a lot of contracts, a lot of written agreements, etc and the thought of dealing with signatures and all the back and forth was exhausting me. Even the thought of searching for something that might help was exhausting. But I was fortunate to discover SignRequest and I was shocked/delighted to find that it was quick and easy to use. It worked as an add-on with Google Chrome so I simply always had it available, and it remembers all my previous contacts so when I make contracts up for subsequent jobs, it's really easy to send them to my freelancers. The interface is super simple and it saves my signature and only takes a few moments each time. I love it. It's transformed how I do business.

Inconvénients: Oh, there are a couple spots where I wish a return keystroke would hit "Enter" but I have to use the mouse instead. I'm really nitpicking at this point though; I love it.

Sign Reguest For PARQ and Waiver

Publié le 09/08/2018
David B.
Head Coach
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The time saved from when i used to send and receive emails and attachments has made using this software invaluable to my business. Having clients confirm their opt-ins, legal docs etc has brought all "paper admin" into a digital portal

Avantages: The paperless ease of use is perfect for running an online business. Has cut out so many pointless emails and follow up emails. A very handy and professional service. That I use daily.

Inconvénients: Would be great if I had a reminder feature to let me know which clients have not returned their signed documents. I know there is an option to set reminders for them but on my end it would be great to get a prompt after a week or so.

Signrequest for small and mid sized organisations

Publié le 03/04/2019
Regional Recruiting Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it, It eases need to download documents and is very user friendly. I recommend it especially for small and medium sized businesses with a limited budget of what they can spend on software.

Avantages: -Very easy to use. All a user needs is basic computer skills and can upload documents. Easy to understand and not technical at all.
- I like that it is free for our organisation (200+ employees in different countries and different locations), we do not pay for it yet it enables us sign documents online seamlessly.
- Several people can sign one document without need for several back and forth emails to coordinate.

Inconvénients: I have found very few cons with sign request really but have noticed that free users have limited access to their past signed documents so must opt for a third party to store documents or upgrade.

My firm's number one signature software.

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cost effective, easy to use, and reliable.

Avantages: Value for what you pay for. Ability to have multiple signatures from one email request. We even tried Adobe Pro DC to compare. We ended up just coming back to Signrequest.com. Adobe won't let you have multiple signatures from a single email addressee. Since we file a lot of forms that require spouses to sign separately, getting another signature from a separate email address for the spouse was too much of a hassle.

Excellent! We have no issue with Sign Request. In fact, it has helped us overcome many issues!

Publié le 02/06/2017
Mel G.
Data Registry
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Avantages: Everything! The staff are very helpful, It's user friendly 100% Excellent!It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Inconvénients: Nothing! Everything about this software is very good. It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Really good product. Amazing support

Publié le 30/04/2017
Greg W.
Director/owner
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps my business run on a daily business. It is very important to our company functionality.

Avantages: It has been reliable and the program does what it is meant to do. Ease of use and I like the function that I can send to multiple users.

Inconvénients: If you make a mistake or have to correct something you have to start all over again.
Some signatories battle to open the sign request and revert to a PDF.
Sometimes it takes a time to load a document and you often have to reload the document. This could be due to slow internet connections.
Would be nice to change an email address once it has bounced back should it be initially inserted as wrong.

Fast, innovative, great customer support.

Publié le 11/08/2017
Eduardo G.
Analyst Programmer
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: cost/efficient benefits, fast, Diferent ways to prepare a document for the signatures.

Avantages: SignRequest for the IT people is very easy to use. The software is fast, have many features like follow where is the document and who has it. SignRequest for me have great opportunities to growth leader in Digital Signature around the world.

Inconvénients: For people not user friendly with PC is a little more complicated. The way to administrate the licenses can be more easy to use.

Very pleased with SignRequest

Publié le 27/04/2017
James S.
Occupational Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use sign request to obtain signatures on internal interdisciplinary documents and for training module receipts. The process is relatively simple and even the most computer clueless team members are able to learn the process after having their hand held only once. This has saved us an enormous amount of time walking documents around. The document tracking functions are very useful to monitor document progress. Very pleased overall.

Avantages: Ease of use and setup. Easy for non-users to receive signature request emails and comply.

Inconvénients: No real cons to mention. Sometimes new users receive email SignRequests that often get automatically placed in Spam. That has been the only glitch thus far.

SIMPLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE; DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT PROMISED

Publié le 20/09/2018
Human Resources Manager
Banque, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The simplicity of the task and the usage of this software allows it to be a great software. It does what its supposed to do and does not disappoint at all. Its click and drag type of layout showcases the simplicity of the product. I am so glad that I found SignRequest. Signatures over emails were so difficult to explain and to remain the cleanliness of the document is also difficult. With signRequest, the signee will not have any trouble knowing where to sign and which pages to sign. It is simple and innovative.

Inconvénients: Like any other software, it is somewhat glitchy at times. Dragging sticks and sometimes the program crashes. Our team is hoping for more updates as well, for more features since it is a little pricey for its current features.

Valuable signature tool for any company working with contracts.

Publié le 06/08/2018
Rakesh a. G.
Project Manager/ Creator
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really great piece of software, we used the free version at our previous company and are considering the premium version, however we would like to see some extra features like a possibility to feature links in the documents or add a check box or scrollable section fot T&C's which you can copy paste on and let clients check or something. It would be perfect if in the future there would be a wizard for making contracts in your own house style. This piece of software is in many cases a great alternative for other solutions like DocuSign. I hope that as well for the free version as for the paid value will keep growing. We recommended SignRequest to all our clients and will keep doing so in the future. A good product like this one will automatically create it's ambassadors. GREAT!

Avantages: - Free version available
- Easy to register
- Easy to use
- Instructs users well
- Notifications possible and easy to switch on/off
- Friendly customer service
- Hassle free experience overall

Inconvénients: - Could have more features like addition of links / t&c checkbox etc.
- The paid option pop up show far too often lately.

Our office is papaerless thanks to sign request

Publié le 03/04/2019
Regional Recruiting Associate
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working across countries has been made easy thanks to signrequest. Regardless of distance sign request has enabled me to approve request promptly.

Avantages: 1. I can upload, type out or draw my signature.
2. I can tag people that need to be cc-ed on the information being signed.
3. I can attach supporting to help my manager approve a document easily

Inconvénients: 1. It would be so efficient if sign request could send you a message before returning a pending sign request.
2. Last year we experienced downtime with this software which inconvenienced most of our payments. It would be great if they would notify users in advance.

Fantastic electronic signing programme. Our office has been using for years and withou any issues.

Maxime D.
Office manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, efficient process. Fully recommend this to anyone! It has made contract signing so much easier!

Inconvénients: Some times there are some issues with the file going backwards, then it looses all the progress made in the file.

Great product & great service!

Publié le 24/04/2017
Erik K.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SignRequest offers a great product and easy-to-use for everyone within your organisation. Our sales team uses their product all day for digital signing and keeping track of documents sent. SignRequest saves time and their pricing is very reasonable. Their service is professional and more importantly very quick and personal! I would recommend everyone with a sales team to start using this great product immediately!

Avantages: Great product and a great & helpful passionate team!

Inconvénients: None

Free and easy to use signature software that allows you to send documents to multiple people

Publié le 20/07/2017
Liz G.
HR Generalist
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to send documents to groups of people and have them signed electronically for free.

Avantages: It's free, you can send any document, signers can either draw a signature (legally binding) or choose from a series of fonts, it is generally easy to use

Inconvénients: Can't send more than one document at once, and actually filling out the documents can take a while since you have to click every area you'd like to edit and select from a menu of options

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par SignRequest le 21/07/2017

Hi Liz,

Thank you for this great review!

With SignRequest it is actually possible to send multiple documents for signature in one SignRequest. I have attached the following link to illustrate how this is done:

Regards,

Nick - Team SignRequest

Get your contracts signed fast.

Raf S.
Business Development Director
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's made my life more easy and also for my clients. You can easily sign and fill in parts of contracts without printing and scanning off course. Also way better for the environment.

Inconvénients: Well I don't have any real complaints. Maybe more people should just use the tool as I think more companies would be very happy with it.

simple tool that decreases use of paper majorly and signing process is streamlined and faster

Business Support Officer
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: faster than paper, easy to administer, clear fill-in options

Avantages: it is very easy to use, it decreases the paper needed on both sides, the signing process is much faster usually, it is clear for people what to complete in the document

Inconvénients: it's difficult to add attachments for the peopple that need to sign, they often don't understand this

It has improved my working life significantly with regard to having clients sign forms.

Publié le 23/02/2018
Jeremy B.
attorney
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saving time and effort.

Avantages: I like that I no longer have to ask clients to print out forms, sign them, and scan them for me. It is intuitive for all of them-- they almost never have trouble using it.

Inconvénients: I wish I could disable the option of allowing clients to type their signatures instead of drawing them on the screen. I do not trust typed signatures as being legally valid, especially because in my type of work, I often have to submit copies of clients' IDs which show their real signatures.

Does a great job, my clients love the time it saves them.

Eigenaar
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: time saving, positive client feedback

Avantages: I like how you can ad any file and can freely place hotspots in that file. You can ad a text and if the recipient doesn't get it, there a help button. It saves me a lot of time and stamps to send contracts digitally. My office is 90% paperless.

Inconvénients: My contracts have a few base layouts, but the recipient(s) is (are) different. It seems that i have to adjust every contract everytime. I'd love to see some algorythm that can recognize where hotspots should be placed.

I wish I discovered SignRequest sooner!

Publié le 18/01/2019
Recruiting & HR Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have managed to go almost completely paperless in our office, thanks to SignRequest.

Avantages: As a HR Professional, I have done my fair share of printing and scanning papers for signing, from contracts to employee letters etc. So when I discovered SignRequest I literally could not beleive how much easier and more effecient it made my work.
It is the ultimate time and paper saver!

Inconvénients: The only thing I regret is not discovering it sooner.

SignRequest completes business transactions quickly!

Publié le 03/02/2019
Richie R.
Associate Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used SignRequest numerous times to sign important legal and financial documentation, especially in regards to the insurance programs utilized within our organization. Sometimes the time constraints with receiving important insurance documents are very narrow - SignRequest helps expedite the process!

Avantages: I love the functionality of being able to take advantage of technology and electronically sign important documents.

Inconvénients: It was almost too simple to use at first and I felt like I was overlooking something - there's really not a bad thing about SignRequest.

After searching and reviewing several e-signature software systems, this one is the best!

Wendy S.
Founder/Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Less paper use. Quicker process for our contract agreements.

Avantages: The software is quick and easy to use. I also like that I can see immediately when someone receives, views or signs the document.

Inconvénients: The only thing I don't like is if you have to delete your document to edit, you lose your notes and email address it's going to, so you have to re-enter everything. Not a big problem though. I just save, copy and paste it back in.

Fantastic free solution with great Pro features included

Publié le 21/09/2016
Sharanjit G.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is an honest to god free solution that works really well. This really should meet the needs of many people and businesses that are considering paid for solutions.

Inconvénients: Can't save document templates on the site for free. But you can save them locally with tags for the signature box and other fields.

Our custumer-experience was already "ok', but has been improved even more!!

Niels E.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's easy for our customer to sign on a mobile device. They do not need to print, sign en scan documents.

Inconvénients: The first few times, you really have to get used to the interface. It takes een period of time to get used to it.

Works great for our International NGO

Publié le 23/05/2017
Brad F.
Global Manager, HQ Operations
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and web-based, making it easy to set up and train on for our entire workforce. The teams feature is very useful allowing teams to share templates and see statuses. We've automated our consultant contracts and HR documents, among others to SignRequest and have both drawn down the lead time and increased security and accuracy while doing it.