Avis clients sur MassageBook

En savoir plus sur MassageBook

Solution web d'aide aux massothérapeutes professionnels et thérapeutes corporels visant à simplifier les fonctions de planification, marketing et commerciales en ligne.

En savoir plus sur MassageBook

I also love the integration with Google reviews and social media. Customer service has always been prompt and efficient no matter what I’ve asked.

MassageBook - Notes

MassageBook a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 247 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MassageBook ?

Just What I Need To Manage My Practice

Commentaires : I think that Massagebook really - and quite brilliantly - crosses the chasm that is often never, truly crossed by many companies out there: they connect the ever-ellusive Benefits of [a] Service with its Features. They are massage therapy practitioner-centric - we are their Clients (as well as their Customers) - delivering functional, beautiful, intuitive, and comprehensive services that are needed and desired most by massage therapy practitioners.
I stay because I feel like they have and continue to develop the software Just For Me. I like that :D

Massagebook is a complete software solution for my sole-proprietorship - detailed reports and appropriate and sane-levels of engagement with my clients are both built into Massagebook, two very important aspects of running my business. Their mobile-accessibility - for both business-owner and its customers - is impeccable. The marketing and promotional components are integrated very well into the CMS function. Their payment portal only gets better and better - rates are fair, Referral Fees (from MB-domain-originated promotion, of which I have garnered several New customers) are nominal. Their business Goals of making things "easy" is apparent in their Customer Service: knowledgeable, persistent, easily- and readily-accessible, and in the new Features they roll out on a regular basis. The cost for their service is definitely worth paying - basically: it pays for itself in the time & money it saves me doing it "the old way". I feel like everyone at Massagebook cares about the success of my massage therapy practice - from the regular emails from rep and the Massagebook Team to their blogs about How To maximize the use and benefits of the software to make my practice management Better, I learn more and more not only How to use the software, but also Why. They've really nailed down Delivering Value, and I am a loyal customer because I know they're interaction with me as a customer helps me be a better massage therapist AND businessperson.

As with most software subscriptions out there, there are features that I could use more of in my practice - but Massagebook is ALWAYS working to make the current ones Better and develop new ones for the benefit of the majority of its users. Over the 5 years I've been with Massagebook, they always seem to come through, albeit at the cost of time. I will always wish for a Perfect Product, and the Massagebook Team has and will always rise to the challenge by hearing my suggestions and requests and moving toward a more-efficient and easy software to use.

Toby
Owner, LMT (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

This is more software than most need, at a price you can't resist.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This software has helped me turn my 8-9 hour days into literally 5-6 hour days, simply from the automation of the processes we usually go through as massage therapists. It would take a very egregious error to make me give this software up for any others.

The easiest way to track, account for, review, and update all clients & data in our database. I can use this software as a FULL suite of accounting, scheduling, and even a review-system for clients to respond to how well you are doing as a massage studio!

The only issue we've had thus far is simply signing back in, about the least worrisome thing possible. We have our accounts logged into several devices, so sometimes we get a login-request. No big deal.

Liza
Licensed massage therapist / owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

User friendly and great customer service!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to navigate. Excellent customer service. A live person always answers the phone

Unable to sell memberships from my iPhone app

Dawn
LMT (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Company gaslights problems worse than my last relationship partner.

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Most of the options are redundant and I find Shopify to be the more reliable product for anything other than appointment tracking and SOAP notes.

Clients like how easy it is to set up and account and enjoy the ease of booking appointments when the online booking system works.

I cannot rely on the online booking to work for my clients. They are able to select the service and duration that they want but when it asks them to login the website sends them in circles. Much of the time I have clients calling me directly to schedule because it will not work for them. I can tell from my shop website that clients are landing on the page to book but the number that actually do is significantly less than the number of clients arriving.

Candi
Owner, Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés

As a multiuser and massage school owner I am very pleased with Massage Book

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Love it! It's a great product and an excellent value!

I love this for our students to be able to use for their clinic massage appointments and soap note. It's also very easy to add clients, check clients out and rebook.

I would like a clock in feature for payroll so that a receptionist could be tracked within the software and that inventory could be saved and not just manually entered each time.

Jason
Jason

Alternatives envisagées :

MassageBook is designed for individual therapists - not companies with W2'ed employees

Commentaires : This product is OK and cheap for a single massage therapist; you will be sorely disappointed if you try to manage a multi-employee business with it
MassageBook support has been super responsive
MassageBook is very secretive of their product roadmap - they will not provide any insight to customers on when requested features might become available.

The cost is low - so low, unfortunately, that MassageBook doesn't have resources to invest in building out company-level features Support team is responsive

MassageBook is missing even the most basic data elements in its reporting module to support basic business activities such as payroll and tax reporting. MassageBook is designed for individual therapists at the expense of supporting business marketing and control - it promotes individual therapist website/bios/contact information, it promotes the MassageBook website at the expense of the business's custom website The automated marketing functionality is buggy, and sent communications to customers that they shouldn't have received There is no online help for the reporting module

il y a 2 ans

Jason, Appreciate the review and I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your needs. To make sure people who read this are accurately informed, let me clarify a few things. * It's true - MassageBook is not an accounting solution. You can export financial info to any accounting program though. Payroll services like ADP and Paychex can manage everything payroll inexpensively. * Having your business included in the MassageBook directory is completely optional. It's there as an option to drive more business to your practice should you wish to receive new clients from this source. * You seem to have been very happy with our support team, yet your rating doesn't reflect this. We go to great lengths to support everyone quickly, efficiently - and warmly. * New feature releases - There's no secret. We just can't promise exactly when a feature will be released by the simple nature of software development - so we don't. But we're happy to share what to expect next from us. - Mark/CEO

Amanda
Massage therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

You'd never know computers are my nemesis!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Well I rarely have time to reach out to clients I haven't seen in awhile. MB does this automatically, the automatic Birthday Emails are often redeemed. And I have to give an honorable mention to your customer service team who upon my sudden ly contracting covid it hit me so quickly with the exhaustion and body aches I simply was not able to call and cancel I couldn't even look at my phone my head was hurting so much and they really just stepped up got the cancellation sent out got the communication so I didn't have people showing up at my office and being stood up I literally don't know what I would have done without them I well I do know I would have had a lot of really disappointed probably quite a few not willing to give me another chance as well as it just would have been you know not good for reviews which are everything these days you guys really saved my butt thank you so much!

If it wasn't easy-i mean simple well I wouldn't be here right now!....BOTH! Either here writing this review or as successful! They make referrals and tracking for rewards....well easy enough for me....I'm embarrassingly challenged with all things tech!

My only and I mean only issue (which I think you guys are working on this as I type- is the wildly limited mobile app. Without a desktop as I am typically I'm not able to take advantage of most of the service....I think about when I do get more access I'm gonna be too busy to even think about what if I'd had this sooner!

Erin
Erin
Licensed Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Pretty Impressed!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am setting up my private practice to be a little more official. I tried massagebook a few years ago when I wanted to focus on mobile massage, but ended up too busy at the spa to really get it off the ground. I just updated my profile, and now I am prepared to work for myself, and customize my business offerings, with the help of this software.

Everything was so simple to set up. Just follow prompts and add your info. I was a little confused here and there, but that has more to do with me than the software. I was able to accomplish so much in a short time. I was also able to add payment methods. I feel organized and prepared to share my profile now.

The only trouble I had was resolved super quick using the chat option. I was testing out booking through the webpage, from a client perspective. The option for add ons did not show up at the same point as services. I double and triple checked my profile and set up at this point. Everything seemed fine. But I thought the add ons could be listed along with the service options from the booking angle. I started a chat, and the rep was able to reassure me that if I moved along in the booking a bit more, that all of my add ons would be available. She was right and I stress panicked for no reason. She was super nice though. Ultimately, I'm glad that was my only hang up. I am familiar with how it shows up now.

Ethelyn
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Customer Service is the BEST!

Commentaires : Love it!

I like the website they make as well as the links to social media and GMB.

I'd like more connection capability to other social media etc. such as Linkedin, Pinterest, TicTok and some of the new ones out there.

Na’ima
Neuromuscular Therapist (É.-U.)

I like it

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it is great. I’m not sure if I need this yet, but I don’t mind trying out for awhile.

I like that it walks me through my set up. I also like that customer service is quick to respond with concerns you have.

Well, I teach fitness so I would have liked to integrate registering for my programs with this system so clients can sign up for classes. Not available now, maybe in the future.

Ben
CEO (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent System, Excellent Customer Service, Couldn't Run My Business Without It.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

So much: 1. Handles all my accounting with ease... 2. Allows my clients to book and pay online. 3. Sends clients reminder emails and texts. 4. Options to require prepayment. 5. MEMBERSHIPS that have been CRUCIAL to the success of my business. 6. System has a "make me look busy" option. SUPER useful. 7. SOAP notes are organized and easy to use. 8. Discounts with ABMP and others. 9. Easy to reach customer service and stellar help in a timely manner. 10. Easy to use system- with a caveat - no system is entirely intuitive all the time. I've had to teach myself how to use it perfectly over the last 6 years. 11. Gift card sales options. 12. Stores CC info on file for future use. 13. Confirms that clients understand a 24 hour cancellation policy during first booking. 14. Google calendar integration. 15. So much more...if you are a massage therapist...I'm telling you you want this system.

Ok...so I've listed things that are great about it. Now I'm going to be real and say that my experience isn't always perfect, and I HAVE gotten frustrated and confused by my system before. Sometimes I don't understand something or things aren't perfectly intuitive, and instead of relaxing, asking google, or contacting massagebook I get pretty amped up. That said, when I do relax, call customer support, and spend the small amount of time and mindshare it takes to figure out the system, I am always satisfied at the end. I did also have a problem with the CC integration and membership feature at one point. This led to about half an hour of work I had to do on my end to fix the problem. However, after talking it through with massagebook, I came to understand that the issue was the the payment system (Square) was primarily responsible for the problem and massagebook had been trying to get them to fix it to no avail. In the end, I fixed the problem, and massagebook did a great job helping me understand the problem which helped me regain myself after a stressful situation. So, in summary, I have found myself frustrated while using the system at times. But, 6 years later, I am an EXTREMELY SATISFIED massagebook user. I believe in massagebook, the people, and their availability to give me the support I need. I HIGHLY recommend this service, I think it's a steal and it's support means EVERYTHING to my small business.

Sandy

Business Management tool

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with MassageBook - excellent!

What I like most about this software: Online booking, ease of scheduling, SOAP Notes available, accounting, text and email reminders for my clients, intake form available online for clients. I have been using Massagebook almost as long as they have been in business and I have seen how they are constantly making improvements and their desire to aide in building Massage business' for the small business owners who are growing their massage practice. User friendly, help features available to navigate the MassageBook software or quick response time to answering questions, and always making improvements.

Recently MassageBook changed the intake form to include Non-binary as a sex choice without notification. This does NOT fit my business model! I sought out customer service regarding this matter recently to ask that either they remove the choice of sex all together or remove non-binary option; the response was non-committal regarding that issue but only stated that they are currently working on a customized intake feature for the business owner. But not that the business owner will be able to customize that sex choice feature. I am still considering whether or not I want to cancel my MassageBook subscription over this issue since as up until now I have found MassageBook so user friendly. I am waiting to see if this will be addressed in the near future. It will be difficult to change back to Full Slate if non-binary is still on the client intake form but it is that important to me if changes are not made.

Asha
Licensed Clinical Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I've tried several. MassageBook is the best!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I have had a truly great experience with MassageBook and the customer service team is just the best! My schedule has never been consistent since I'm a full-time college student so the monthly subscription fits perfectly with my budget. I don't feel like I'm throwing away money during the weeks when I don't have clients due to finals.

I appreciate how easy it is to integrate with other software I use for my business, like my website, my Google calendar, and all the links to my social media business pages. When you're an Independent Contractor with no employees, you wear many hats. I do my own marketing, bookkeeping, accounting, tax preparation, and soon I'll be writing my own blog and teaching. MassageBook makes my life much easier than it would be without it.

There was one feature I had with another software that I thought was invaluable to any business and it was a policies page. Clients could not book an appointment unless they signed off on the no-show or refund policy. The feature dramatically decreased the potential of booking with unreliable or irresponsible clients. There was never any confusion regarding expectations on both sides. I would much rather have this as a separate feature from the Intake Form because it was an opportunity to educate the client on why the policies exist.

Cynthia
owner/operator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

This is stupid. I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish with a title for my review.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Love it overall. Would not change to another provider. The staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. I recommend them often to other spas, yoga and massage therapy business owners.

Does everything a health and wellness service industry needs for the best cost.

Needs a way to remove old people from the selections . SAme with clients. I realize that we have to keep information regarding clients for a certain period but there needs to be a separate list for old clients who will not be returning, ie, have died, moved far away etc. from our current client listing and coatacts. 2nd needs to make a way to accept information from visitors of other countires.

Heather

Alternatives envisagées :

Didn't know what I was missing

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Fantastic. When I have a problem (usually because I don't understand something, not because there's an actual flaw in their functionality), they are available immediately and always get me on my way. Pleasant, knowledgable and very helpful .

I was using another program which helped clients make appointments and sent out reminders. MassageBook does that and SO MUCH MORE. Most important is their SEO/marketing functionality. I have new clients coming in all the time who say they found me on Google. That never happened before.

I don't use MassageBook for my accounting, but if I did, I would take issue with the way they track running sales for the month. They seem to add all the categories together, whereas in reality there's a lot of overlap. It's not uncommon for this metric to read that I've made $6,000+ in a month. I've never made near that. It's misleading.

JoElle
Business Owner Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great simple software for massage therapists!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I am pleased with MassageBook and have been using it for about 5 years. I have looked at other software but there seems to be something lacking in every software and all the others are at a much higher price point. MassageBook also has helped me grow my business since everyone using it is listed online in the MassageBook directory and they show your reviews as well as your own customized profile. MassageBook has great chart notes and easy scheduling and reminders. I would highly recommend MassageBook to any small massage therapy business. I think it may be too limited for larger businesses if financial tracking is important.

MassageBook is affordable and easy to use. I run my business using MassageBook and I love that I can schedule and do SOAP notes from the app or online. The SOAP notes can be as simple or complex as you like and there is the option to chart by drawing or just text. When scheduling new patients they can automatically be emailed intake /health history and consent forms to complete before the appointment and become part of the chart within MassageBook. One of my favorite features is that you can automatically send a request for a review 24 hours after each appointment and the review is added to your profile which has been great for my business. Making the review process so easy for patients helps the feedback return rate tremendously. They also have a widget to add to your own website that will allow the reviews to populate on your site. I have other businesses ask me how I get so many reviews, and MassageBook and the automatic review request email is the reason.

Terrible financial tracking cape abilities. I haven’t used the financials portion in a while so I don’t remember the specific limitations but it is VERY basic and difficult to customize reports. The schedule view inside the app can be frustrating because it always defaults back to the current 2 week period after taking any action and I wish there was a month view of the schedule.

Paula
Massage practitioner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Makes every business owner a software pro!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I am satisfied.

Multiple features and video instructions on how to use all the features.

At times, the system loads slow. This is frustrating for me when I need to see my schedule and for the clients when they are trying to book.

Cyn
owner operator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

The best money can purchase for all the great features and qualiaty

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love them. they usually answer quickly and are always polite and make every attempt to resolve your issue(s). And they almost always do. When they don't it is only because the software at the time doesn't have the capacity to do what you are wanting. Basically what I mentioned above.

The fact that it doesn't almost anything anyone could want regardless of the size of the business and that it is relatively inexpensive so that new and smaller businesses can get the same great features as more expensive brands of scheduling/business software. It covers almost all the aspects of running the business not just scheduling.

/wekll my business model/set up is different from many in that I have several massage therapists that rent space with me, but we band together under one name and do many off-site functions together. We will often merge together for various specials. We slo share our rooms with other part-time therapists. So we use the schedular so people know when each of the rooms is in use and to offer specials together. However, it is problematic in that only one person's bank account can be set up. It would be nicer if all of us could have our own accounts in there and use the CC features. I have worked around that by giving them room rent credit or cash them out when one of their clients uses their credit card online. Another issue I keep running into is the ability to put specials on the scheduler. There is an option for that but not if you want to give a general $10 off any service or $20% off any service. If you want to do that you have to list every service you provide and for me that is a lot of services.

Janet
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

MassageBook

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good. Customer support is excellent and MassageBook is definitely customer friendly. I like the way they keep us informed about changes and additions to the software program as well as providing interesting and helpful information for therapists in general. Their communications about how to operate during the Covid-19 Virus chaos has been extremely valuable.

I had never set up a software scheduling program and found it to be difficult until I took advantage of MassageBook's support services. They were available to talk with me on the phone, chat online and the site offers many video and written explanations for how to set up various aspects of the program. The software covers everything a business or individual might need or want to start and maintain a massage/wellness business--online scheduling, reminder emails and texts, client intake forms which can be emailed to clients, soap note forms, anatomy charts, credit card processing, online gift cards and much more. I like that the software program options are tiered so the user can choose the options that fit the business and budget as needed. The free trial period is also very useful for easing into the program and testing out all of the options available.

It is a good thing that MassageBook is always improving, upgrading and adding new features. But, this also makes things more complicated and sometimes more expensive for an individual with a small business like myself who wants to keep things basic, simple and less expensive. As much as I like MassageBook, if my costs continue to increase I will be searching for a streamlined, less expensive program.

Pamela
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

MassageBook - my number one choice

Commentaires : One of the greatest supports to my business is the on-line scheduling. In addition, MB made changes to help comply with COVID19 regulations which made my job easier as I returned to a modified practice. Having the ability to sell gift certificates also helps to support and grow my business for those who might not come for a session, but want to purchase one for someone else.

MassageBook is great software for managing my business. I have been a part-time massage therapist for 13+ years and worked in the information technology business full time until 2016, so I have seen a number of software applications in my work history. It is easy to use, easy for clients to book on-line and interact with and interfaces directly with my Square software for credit card and health care card processing. The scheduler also interfaces directly with my Google calendar; since I work for multiple practices, this feature is integral to me keeping my own schedule well managed.

I don't really have any complaints about this software; it would be great if the office information could also be passed to my Google calendar, but I understand that the mechanism to feed Google is limited, so it's a small issue. Interesting upgrades come out periodically and they work - without bugs. Another big selling point for me.

Aj
Mgr (É.-U.)

Customer Management and Scheduling Software

Commentaires : Overall is been okay and better than others many ways but sometimes the customer service reps. get very defensive when you site a flaw or even ask a legit question about something they could do better.

The best parts of this software is it’s potential. This software could potentially check off all of the boxes a spa or wellness practice could want if only they were all working properly.

The most frustrating aspect of this software is that the developers have created features that are great and needed, but don’t allow them to work properly. It’s like the company knows what you need, has created the platform and allows you to see it but not be able to fully execute it. Talk to text voice recording for SOAP notes is one example. The option is there, the button and links are hot and active, but you are sorely disappointed to find out that after you press record, spend the time to give dictation, see that your text has been recorded only to press save and that feature doesn’t work!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Aj. We're always improving MassageBook based on the feedback we get - which we take seriously and incorporate directly into our weekly product planning sessions. I am puzzled by your comment about speech to text as the software doesn't have that ability built in. Are you using your phone's speech to text ability to write SOAP notes on the mobile app? If you could please contact us with specifics of what you're running into that is not working as you'd like it to, I'll make sure I look into it personally. Many thanks for your support! - Mark (Founder)

Erskine
Licensed Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

EM Wellness Massage Review for Massagebook

Commentaires : I can truly say that I have matured in understanding how to run and manage my business more efficiently because of Massagebook. Love them and don't see myself using any other booking app in the near, or distant future.

Can’t say enough good things about Massagebook; recently, they increased the cost of the monthly subscription and I didn’t give it a second thought, because it’s well worth every penny. My business is so much more professional and flows more efficiently. I use it several times daily. Love the fact that if you cannot afford to pay for an expensive website, this is just as good – and the beauty is I have viewed several of my Wellness comrade’s sites and no two site looks alike, which is a great accomplishment – kudos! I could go on-and-on… I Highly recommend this booking app for all massage therapist who needs to run their business-like a Pro on a budget Features I Love: Appointment Scheduling Marketing Soap Notes Intake Forms The Analytic of the business Excellent customer support

I would say the only Con for me is, not being able to implement my own custom Gift Certificates and not use there’s – they’re too generic looking.

Martin
Owner - Massage practice (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing, easy to use product that does everything my practice needs.

Commentaires : My practice has never been easier to manage and I've never been busier. The MassageBook directory sends me a couple of new clients each month. That and having emails go out to clients that heaven't been in to see me in a while keep me busy and not needing to do much marketing.

After looking at and trying two other scheduling solutions, (Full Slate/Artichoke) an MT friend suggested I look at MassageBook. This software is the JAM. :-) It does everything I need it to and I found it really easy to understand. Everything else I've seen or used was missing something and I had to find yet *another* solution to get everything I needed working. (Like email campaigns or Gift Certificates) I now open exactly ONE piece of software to run my practice each day. When I'm on the go or do an occasional outcall, I use the mobile app to manage my schedule or check a client out. Even my personal Google calendar is displayed on my MassageBook schedule and make sure I don't create any conflicts. Can't say how many times this has saved my butt. I use pretty much all the features - really good SOAP notes I can draw on, full client records on everything, email campaigns, and automated emails, reminders, Gift Certificates, the website and of course the scheduling. It's seriously like I have a full time assistant that I pay $30 a month for. I've trained about 90% of my clients to book online now - and they absolutely love it. I've noticed more of them are coming in more regularly and are booking their appointments online at night. Good stuff. Support is absolutely awesome. I've even gotten responses back over the weekend. Love that I can kick off a live chat from right within the software if I have any questions. So happy!

It seems like they're working on adding features all the time. They update the software every couple of weeks. Things like having a shared account for two people with the same email address was on my wish list for a while, but that came out in the Spring, so I'm currently out of things I wish they'd add. Except for insurance billing. That would be the icing on the cake...

Jesse
Self Employed (É.-U.)

The Best Out There That I Know Of

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent! Their strong points more than make up for their weak ones and hopefully the weak ones will get fixed soon.

I have been using Massagenbook now for over two years and I love it! There are so many features and the price is almost too good to be true. It is easy to use, the customer support is great and it has almost all of the major features that I want. I would recommend it to anyone.

I don't like that when a customer types in their address, that it doesn't allow them to type it in directly but makes them chose from a dropdown menu of preselected addresses. I have had many of my clients complain about this. I really wish that they would allow clients to manually type in their addresses and the sooner that they can do that, the better.

Laurel
LMT (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

This is not for practitioners that take insurance!!!

Commentaires : It's OK. Written by amateurs. The CRM software space is well understood - these guys didn't do their homework, and aren't interested in making the right changes. Their roadmap is on features they think will help them sell more, not make the app more useful to the existing users. Tech Support is very good - patient, helpful and knowledgeable.

SOAP Notes are easy to re-use for the next session.

1) Complete blind spot for practices that take insurance. None of the features you want to make capturing and saving the information needed for insurance billing is there. Supposedly they understand the massage business, but for those top tier professionals that maximize their earning by taking Insurance, they don't. At all. - Nothing on the standard Intake Form captures Insurance info, and you can't add custom fields yourself the way you want to make to look good - No place to put their insurance info in the client record, other than in the general 'Notes' tab. There it gets jumbled in with your Notes about the clients needs etc. - No way to attach a file to a client record (Ex - a JPEG photo of their Insurance card) 2) User display of your schedule is hard to read. Hard to tell at a galnce how long a scheduled session is, esp. on a mobile device. Genbook is much easier to read.

il y a 3 ans

Laurel, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Clearly you're frustrated at our lack of features around insurance billing. As the founder and a veteran massage therapist who ran his own multi-therapist practice for many years, I have most certainly "done my homework". That's hitting below the belt... When evaluating what features we choose to prioritize and focus on developing, we have to take into account what will have the greatest positive impact across all MT's. We have a fully fleshed out insurance billing feature designed, but we have held off on developing it for the simple reason that only a very small percentage of practice owners accept insurance. We'll get it done, because I think it can be transformative for our profession and get a lot more therapists accepting insurance, but for now other priorities are the focus. You can look forward to a number of great improvements and new features coming this year. Stay tuned to my release notes emails...