Avis clients sur EmailOctopus

En savoir plus sur EmailOctopus

E-mail marketing pour moins, via Amazon SES

En savoir plus sur EmailOctopus

Integration was easy, the software is easy to use overall. Easy to manage your contact lists for ab testing.

Lack of functionalities as for automation and possibility of team work.

EmailOctopus - Notes

EmailOctopus a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 224 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EmailOctopus ?

RYAN
RYAN
Trustee, Area 7 (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Email Service Anywhere

Commentaires : Outstanding. I have so much control and flexibility to use this service for so many bulk emailing applications and I can scale up or down to mirror my busy seasons. I have been thrilled with this service for years.

I have been a user of EmailOctopus for years and have seen the company, services, and functionality grow and develop over time. The customer service has been extraordinary whenever I have had questions and I have always received highly respectful communications from this company. They know that your success makes them succeed as well so they are in your corner every step of the way and they treat customers fairly at all times. The ease and flexibility of this web-based program are outstanding and I have made recommendations in the past that have since been implemented. What the service is now is a godsend for anyone needing to send bulk emails whether frequently or occasionally because they allow you to scale up or down to your needs, which I see as further proof of their customer first philosophy. The setup is easy if you follow the instructions or ask for any help and once you are setup with amazon and email octopus, you can be confident that you will achieve everything you desire with this service. Best of luck to you all in future endeavors.

None Exist. Try to change my mind. This service is outstanding.

George
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Refreshingly Simple and Straightforward

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : An excellent tool for most email-marketing situations. I've used it on several client sites for letting them build their own newsletters and email lists, and have not had a single complaint about it. If you are looking for a tool to migrate your email list of hundreds of thousands of users to, EmailOctopus probably isn't for you—but if you're an average-sized business or creator, it's really my preferred option now, and much less spammy/convoluted than something like ConvertKit!

Email Octopus is really a great tool for—in my opinion—80–90% of situations where you need email marketing. For the large part it "just works", and I have no trouble getting my clients to use it, which cannot be said about other similar tools.It's quite easy to make great-looking forms and landing pages, and the WordPress plugin is a joy to use—makes things much easier!

If it's a great tool for 80–90% of situations, then I have to admit it has some shortcomings for those less-common use cases where you really need something robust and more flexible.Its API documentation is a bit lacking, for example, and while things "just work" for the most part, a consequence of this is that you don't have nearly as much control over precise details as you would with a larger—and admittedly more expensive—tool in this same spce.

Ankit
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

A good affordable email marketing tool

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I had a good experience, but I really wish that they fix their email builder, and it's buggy.

Even though EmailOctopus(EO) is a relatively new tool but it has all the features you will expect it to have. The best this is that it's really affordable.

The major problem with EmailOctopus is there UI of email builder. It's really bad and buggy. Also if you try pasting content from Ms-Word or Notion then it changes the formatting which is troublesome to edit. Also if you want to run referral programs for your newsletter then EmailOctopus has very few integrations. They also pushed new update for their forms which makes it compulsory to use it with iframe and not custom html tags. That makes it very static and you can't use your own designs.

Réponse de l'équipe de EmailOctopus

il y a 5 mois

Hi Ankit, Thanks for the review and glad you love our value for money. In respects to your feedback around the email builder, you'll be glad to know we are overhauling it this year and making it much simpler to copy and paste from your favourite tools, while retaining the correct formatting. Our forms, as you've also mentioned, saw an update last year. I think you may have misunderstood the update, as we do not use iFrames and we never have done. All our forms can be style completely by you using CSS, and we have no plans to ever change that. We agree iFrames are not the right solution to use. If you'd like help styling your forms, please contact our team and we'd be glad to show you how.

Josephine
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

User-friendly, customer-centric email management system

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

EmailOctopus makes it really easy to design and send email campaigns, both automated and as one-off emails or newsletters. I switched from MailChimp after they failed miserably in their Customer Service department, and I've been so impressed by the personal and fast assistance I've gotten from EmailOctopus so far. No complaints!

A small issue for me has been that sometimes, unless I'm extremely careful to check 2-3 times, the font size on some sections of my emails randomly gets re-sized and doesn't match the rest of the email. This looks unprofessional. But if I'm careful and double or triple check, I can avoid this.

Ian
President (É.-U.)

Everythin we Need

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used email octopus for many years. I can't comment on the support - because we have never really needed them - their product just runs properly and without issues. We use it for a lot of things, but primarily for email lists for our users and list management. Their API was easy to integrate into our app, and it makes things really smooth and easy.

Easy to use, almost never a bug, affordable

UI can be a bit weird, but is super minor. Its a really great product

Ahmed
Co-Founder & CTO (Égypte)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most to-the-point software I have ever used

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is very positive; I wished that I had switched earlier

EmailOctopus comes as an acronym for value-for-money; it does the job as efficient as a $4k/month software but doesn't leave the guilt when skipping some campaigns

With a lack of direct integrations, using Zapier is easy but costly. However, they provide a straightforward API that I'm planning to make use of, but of course, it'd be even better to have direct integration available

Elle
Author (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent Options for Newsletters!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm proud of the email marketing I do, and--once again--I feel so good about working with this company, because I can see that they honor their values. I'm at the beginning of my career so this past year has seen a lot of growth, and EO has grown right alongside me. Looking forward to many more years!

I *love* the way my newsletter looks, and I appreciate the streamlined management system. I also just adore this company and the fact that they give back to the community. Every employee I've spoken to has been kind, helpful, and friendly.

As an author who's constantly learning, I follow many of my fellow authors' newsletters, so I notice that there are a few features that other newsletter programs have which are not--to my knowledge--on EmailOctopus. Yet. In the year+ that I've used EO, I've seen them add features fairly regularly.

Mary
Founder, Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

I traded the monkey for an octopus and never looked back.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am thrilled to bits, and I am sure as time goes on that the software is only going to get better and better. I have suggested to many of my clients that they consider Email Octopus for their marketing emails provider.

I am a solopreneur who is in the process of building her email empire. At the moment, I have an absolutely tiny email list. I was really struggling to find a company that could meet my needs as someone just getting started. So many other providers were so expensive that I could not justify the cost of the program. Email Octopus is a company that will grow with me - and won't break my budget once I get to where I want to be. Building emails is simple - it works just like other drag-n-drop email builders, but the difference is that it is somehow even easier to use. The landing page builder is also simple and functional. The couple of interactions I have had with the Email Octopus team have been overwhelmingly positive.

Audience segmentation leaves some things to be desired. While Email Octopus is on par with Constant Contact and Flodesk in terms of segmentation, they don't have as many customization options as MailChimp. This isn't a problem for me right now at this stage, but it is something that I am a little worried about for the future.

Thibault
Thibault
President (Luxembourg)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

If you found Mailchimp being overcomplicated, you gonna love EmailOctopus

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

For me, EmailOctopus is like what Mailchimp was, and what it was great about. Doing email campaigns and doing it right. EmailOctopus is that. And we love it.

It does one thing great but I would have love a bit of more user friendlyness regarding the list management.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Simple and cheap for a email marketing manager software

4,0 l’année dernière

EmailOctopus provides a dependable platform at a reasonable price, with exceptional customer service. Questions are swiftly and thoroughly answered. The platform is simple to use and offers a wide range of options that i have use to write our newsletter and email marketing content.

I'd want to see the email builder drag and drop functionality enhanced. It works okay, and the emails are attractive, but it isn't as polished as some other newsletter builder software that I have used. The email template should be more customizable and easy to add a design into it.

Josh
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Probably one of the best & most cost-effective ESP's out there!

Commentaires : Truly outstanding customer service. Quick response times and always willing to go out their way to ensure that you are properly looked after. This too is one of the key reasons why we are still with EO and have no intention of leaving. Solid company and staff all round!

The thing we love most, is that when you link your Amazon SES account with Email Octopus, you can get a real bargain, esp. when compared to other ESPs out there. The user interface is very intuitive and simple to use, yet, it comes with very advanced email marketing features. All in all, we can recommend EO to anyone looking for an advanced email marketing system that doesn't break the bank.

In terms of advanced segmentation, the current version is still somewhat limited, but I've been in touch with their support team who have ensured us that it's on it's way. But other than that, no complaints whatsoever.

Nessma
Manager (Oman)
Édition, 2-10 employés

A good option if you're starting out

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It's a nice provider is you're starting up and don't have many subscribers; less than 2500. The templates are very convenient and attractive to use. Tagging and segmentation got better better over the time. However, opening rate is still concerning due to inefficient CAN Spam that leads to identifying emails sent from EmailOctopus as spam instead of landing in the receiver's inbox folder.

When I started using EmailOctopus, the first feature that attracted me to their service was their templates. There is a good variety to choose from. The designs are nice and not boring like most of the presets that come with mailers. It was easy to use to send weekly newsletters.

I faced two problems when I used EmailOctopus. One, the open rate was dismal compared to other mailing services due to spam complaints. Most of the emails were either sent to spam or blocked. It caused delivery issues that eventually made me use a different mailer. Two, list management. I wasn't able to import subscribers easily, segment or segregate or have a lead page to gather subscribers.

Réponse de l'équipe de EmailOctopus

il y a 5 mois

Hi Nessma, Thanks for taking the time to review. I'm glad to say EmailOctopus does completely support imports of subscribers, along with segmentation and segregation. We also have a range of landing pages within EmailOctopus so you can grow your list, for free, easier than ever. We'd love you to have a go at using these, so please reach out to our Support team who will gladly point you in the right direction to start.

Jargon
Manager (É.-U.)

This is the one!

Commentaires : 10/10

EmailOctopus was SOOOOOO easy to use! I love it. I came over discouraged AF from trying MailChimp. Anyone whoever used MailChimp either has a degree in the software or hired someone. It is ridiculously difficult to use and it embeds itself into everything. EmailOctopus is so simple and effective. I got real-time results and I ended up making quite a bit of money emailing old customers. I will definitely be using EmailOctobus from here on out.

The only thing I didn't like is that I didn't find it sooner.

Mikey
Author (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Reliable and cost-effective

Commentaires : Overall I've been very pleased. I have tried several other providers and found that this service is excellent and compares well with other providers who charge a lot more for similar features.

EmailOctopus offers a reliable platform at an excellent price, and the level of customer support is particularly good. Questions are answered promptly and efficiently. The platform is easy to use and has a good range of features.

I'd like to see the drag and drop email editor improved. It works well enough and the emails look good, but it is not as slick as other editors I've used.

Kat
Author (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Can't beat the features for the price

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive. I'm comfortable with tech, so setting this up with AWS wasn't difficult. I like the user interface and I think deliverability is at least moderate. I've been able to save 10-20 month using EmailOctopus over the more mainstream and pricey email providers, so I'm happy.

I like that I have 90% of the functionality as with the more expensive options, like MailerLite. This allows me to build my newsletter list without the hefty price tag.

I wish there were more analysis-type features, like being able to tell me at a glance which subscribers haven't opened an email in six months, and then a mechanism to pull that group out and cull them from my list. Right now the process is manual and time-consuming.

Sumeet
Founder (Inde)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Best Email Marketing System

Commentaires : Overall, I think I am using EmailOctopus for more than 3-4 years now I think. I have been very satisfied with their product and haven't found any other service which gives me such good features at this price point. All the best to their team and hoping they take EmailOctopus to new heights.

I have been using this since it was a very small product. I have seen it grow and add new features with time. They have definitely grown for the better and added some really nice automated marketing features without increasing the cost too much.

Amazon SES reputation management is the biggest issue I have faced. Though, it's not their part of the product directly but there should be some way of managing the reputation and fixing those issues from within their product. Whenever I had doubts, their team did help me out a lot.

Freeman
Freeman
CMO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Love EmailOctopus!

EmailOctopus is focused on one thing - helping you send beautiful emails to your subscribers. It's not bloated, it's simple to use, and it's priced very competitively. We switched from Mailchimp a few years ago. We love the ability to use our Amazon SES account to keep costs low for our high volume of weekly email sends. I've also switched client's from Mailchimp to the EmailOctopus Pro plan and it always saves them time and money.

Would be great to have more integrations with other content management systems but they keep improving every day!

Steven
Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

E-mail Octopus is a great platform

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been great. Any time I've had a question or a problem the support center is very responsive, even factoring in the time lag because I'm in the United States and they are in Great Britain.

E-mail Octopus is very easy to use. It is an intuitive program. Over the past three years that we have been using it it has been nearly flawless. But the best thing about it is it's affordability and flexibility.

If I had to pick just one thing about the program that I would change would be on the reporting side. It gives good data about the number of opens, numbers who unsubscribe and bounces. However when they report clicks the base it not just on the number of opens but also factor in even the number who never opened the e-mail. To me, that doesn't make sense. How can you report data on someone who never even opens the e-mail.The realistic number of click throughs should be based on the actual number of the people who have opened the e-mail. That is the most accurate data a user like myself can benefit from.

Brian
Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Small Agency ESP Review

Commentaires : Very positive.

We use EmailOctopus for our small agency to send our newsletters and other targeted email campaigns. Their tool is extremely easy to use and is very cost efficient for small agencies that have to watch every penny. Plus the are continually adding new features to the platform which makes the value increase every quarter!

Would like the ability to create sub-accounts. And it's a bummer to pay a foreign transaction fee every month.

Ben
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

The best Email Marketing option!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm very happy using this email marketing provider, I'm sending one Marketing mail weekly!

I tried several email marketing tools, and EmailOctopus is the best option, is very friendly and easy to use.

No negative feedbacks for now, I'm very happy to find and use this tool to connect with my client's trough this e-mail service.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Happy customer for over two years.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, the experience with EmailOctopus has been largely positive.

EmailOctopus looks easy at first, but I will highly encourage anyone to look into the API for more serious use cases. Depending on your mileage, it may take you longer to integrate, but if you have worked with competitors, it only should take you a few hours at most to build a fully integrated flow with the API.

The editor is a little finicky at times and the documentation for power users could be made more visible. I would also expect better support for managing multiple accounts at this price point.

Matt

Email Octopus Is A Top Notch Service Provider

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Good overall and I will continue to be a client as long as I can be.

From the ease of signing up, uploading my leads, and creating my first campaign I have really enjoyed using this service. Their support staff is very personal and they work one-on-one with me in a prompt and polite manner. They listen to my issues or concerns and take the time to explain the answers to me. It has been a pleasure working with Email Octopus and I plan to continue to do so for many years to come.

When configuring the lead capture form I could not figure out how to set the width of the form fields, or design the form to fit the area on my page for it. I had to instead remove a paragraph on necessary information from the page and design my page around their form.

Kristian
Founder & MD (Pays-Bas)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Simple & Effective

Commentaires : Incredible. In the time & age where platform are becoming extremely bulky, EmailOctopous keeps it simple, clean, automated. Customer support is on point every time.

- Simple yet powerful - Not overwhelming - Incredible customer support - Fantastic automation

- Segmentation features - Advanced automation & workflows

Ken
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Email Octopus Save Money

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The experience has been very good. Hopefully they will continue to improve the product with quick editing features.

It's integration with amazon ses is key which lowers the overall price when compared to aweber or other products.

Needs a better system for removing inactive users.

Jasmine

The Best Software I’ve used

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The interface is easy to use and the email sending is easy to access. Unlike other email platforms I’ve tried, I love that there is a minimum amount of subscribers you must have before you must buy the paid plan. Nothing is complicated about this. It’s a great tool.

I wish there was a mobile app but other than that, nothing is wrong with it.