15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EmailOctopus

En savoir plus sur EmailOctopus

E-mail marketing pour moins, via Amazon SES

En savoir plus sur EmailOctopus

Integration was easy, the software is easy to use overall. Easy to manage your contact lists for ab testing.

Lack of functionalities as for automation and possibility of team work.

EmailOctopus - Notes

EmailOctopus a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 395 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EmailOctopus ?

Brayan
Brayan
Computer science (Congo-Kinshasa)

My experience about emailoctopus

5,0 l’année dernière

La facilité d'utilisation m'as le plus satisfait

Le prix est un peu plus cher fallait mettre un prix plus accessible à tous

Andre
Andre
Founder (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Email Octopus is Worth It

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Email Octopus has been great. I’m able to easily send emails and build my list.

I have only been using an email newsletter for 6 months, so I’m new to email marketing. Email Octopus has a straightforward list management tool that I find easy to use. I like that my dashboard gives me my recent campaign stats. For someone like myself who is just starting to build a list, the price is great and the functionality is simple and easy to understand and execute.

Now that I’m 6 months in with Email Octopus, I wish they had some deeper engagement tracking per subscriber - i.e. location, time of open. Some deeper engagement tracking would help in understanding how, when, and where subscribers are interacting with the campaign.

Bikas
Bikas
Assistant Marketing Manager (Népal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A Fantastic Email Tool | Good Value for Money for starting Email Marketing

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The support team was fantastic, I didn't expect such prompt response of my tickets. They're very understanding and put great efforts to make it work for you.

Its pretty easy to use and makes campaign & list management very easy. The integration with wordpress is great as well. The tracking & analytics are fantastic so far showing detailed engagement for each recepient of our emails.

More templates could be added and made better, the forms could have a bit more customization to them both visually and condition wise.

Tracy
fiction author (É.-U.)

Easy to use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The website is very quick and easy to use.

There's really nothing I don't like about it.

Ankit
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A good affordable email marketing tool

Commentaires : Overall, I had a good experience, but I really wish that they fix their email builder, and it's buggy.

Even though EmailOctopus(EO) is a relatively new tool but it has all the features you will expect it to have. The best this is that it's really affordable.

The major problem with EmailOctopus is there UI of email builder. It's really bad and buggy. Also if you try pasting content from Ms-Word or Notion then it changes the formatting which is troublesome to edit. Also if you want to run referral programs for your newsletter then EmailOctopus has very few integrations. They also pushed new update for their forms which makes it compulsory to use it with iframe and not custom html tags. That makes it very static and you can't use your own designs.

Réponse de l'équipe de EmailOctopus

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ankit, Thanks for the review and glad you love our value for money. In respects to your feedback around the email builder, you'll be glad to know we are overhauling it this year and making it much simpler to copy and paste from your favourite tools, while retaining the correct formatting. Our forms, as you've also mentioned, saw an update last year. I think you may have misunderstood the update, as we do not use iFrames and we never have done. All our forms can be style completely by you using CSS, and we have no plans to ever change that. We agree iFrames are not the right solution to use. If you'd like help styling your forms, please contact our team and we'd be glad to show you how.

Jacqueline
Author (Bulgarie)

The best on the market

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I am a relative new user to EmailOctopus, however it was immediately apparent that this service was far and away the best provider for my needs, and I have used what is perceived as the 3 best others on the market. Their ease of use, particularly when setting up lead capture / sign up forms is by far the simplest I've used but looks exceptional. I don't know why other platforms insist on making it so complicated when it's not necessary. EmailOctopus also has extremely good customer service support as well as constantly updating and improving their service so they are on top of market trends and customer requirements all the time. They are, quite frankly, a breath of fresh air in terms of email marketing, especially when you consider their cost. You really do get very good value for money with this company. I highly recommend them.

To be perfectly honest I can't think of anything I dislike. It does everything and more I need it to.

Rebeca
Owner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Customer Service When You Need It!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : EXCELLENT! Their customer service is amazing!

I didn't just received customer service from one person, but several were willing to help and really quickly too. I was very impressed after a 24 hr. fiasco at Mail Chimp and getting frustrated with Wix emails policies.

I do not like that I cannot paste a text edit document and have it see my paragraphs. Makes posting it time consuming.

Stephen
Owner (Philippines)

Great Customer Service

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Excellent customer service with rapid reaponses and informative answers.

Not as sophisticated as some other ESPs but does the job.

Lynn
Author (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly recommend

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I was dreading having to migrate my mailing list and set up forms/automations etc all from scratch, but even a technophobe like me could do it with their help. Very satisfied.

The support staff are second to none - they reply promptly and their help is spot on.

Having to learn how to use a new platform, but that's not their fault!

Si
Indie author (R.-U.)

I migrated from MailerLite to EmailOctopus … and I'm not going back

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When I first signed up to EmailOctopus, it was pretty light on features and eventually I moved to MailerLite. EO has always been better than ML when it comes to customer service and price, but at the time, EO lacked a lot of features. A year later, I looked again, and found EO had made enormous strides to closing that gap.

Customer service and price (extra characters to get to the minimum)

EO is catching up to its competitors on features, but it's not there yet

Michel
Business and Marketing Change Manager (R.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11–50 employés

Strongly recommended

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Email Octopus has been exceptionally positive. The affordability of their service made it an attractive choice for our budget-conscious team. The user-friendly interface allowed us to seamlessly navigate through the platform, creating and managing email campaigns with ease.

Affordability, User-Friendly Interface, Automation Features, and High Customer Service.

Limited Advanced Features and Template Customization

Josh
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Probably one of the best & most cost-effective ESP's out there!

Commentaires : Truly outstanding customer service. Quick response times and always willing to go out their way to ensure that you are properly looked after. This too is one of the key reasons why we are still with EO and have no intention of leaving. Solid company and staff all round!

The thing we love most, is that when you link your Amazon SES account with Email Octopus, you can get a real bargain, esp. when compared to other ESPs out there. The user interface is very intuitive and simple to use, yet, it comes with very advanced email marketing features. All in all, we can recommend EO to anyone looking for an advanced email marketing system that doesn't break the bank.

In terms of advanced segmentation, the current version is still somewhat limited, but I've been in touch with their support team who have ensured us that it's on it's way. But other than that, no complaints whatsoever.

Donald
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A good inexpensive way to get your email business rolling

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall EmailOctpus has done a good job handling what I throw at them and they fit my budget pretty well. Service has been better here than in the other more well know places tried in the past. They seem to be more service-orientated and willing to go the extra mile to help if needed. I'd say I have been pretty happy with most of what they have to offer.

The 2500 price point is a great help for those starting out gives them a bit more time to learn and start making some money with their list and to make the payment easier too. Most of the help tutors are easy to understand and if you have trouble the support has been outstanding. Even though it is a chat and I usually don't care for that but theirs has been top-notch. They have good knowledgeable people working the chat and that really a big plus.

Pros: They are reasonably priced and offer excellent support. Easy to learn and use with a low learning curve in most areas. They also have more advanced options for integration into many of the more well-known platforms for controlling larger businesses. You also have a knowledge base you can go to when Chat is offline at night that which is very helpful for people like me that do a lot at night.Cons: My biggest pet peeve with them is not being able to use HTML templates made by others you are kinda stuck using theirs and some of them are not too professional looking or fit the needs to might have. Yeah, I'm old school but I can make them work the way I need easier to install on some websites I have custom software and I have to create workarounds to get things working sometimes.

Ahmed
Co-Founder & CTO (Égypte)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The most to-the-point software I have ever used

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience is very positive; I wished that I had switched earlier

EmailOctopus comes as an acronym for value-for-money; it does the job as efficient as a $4k/month software but doesn't leave the guilt when skipping some campaigns

With a lack of direct integrations, using Zapier is easy but costly. However, they provide a straightforward API that I'm planning to make use of, but of course, it'd be even better to have direct integration available

Mikey
Author (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Reliable and cost-effective

Commentaires : Overall I've been very pleased. I have tried several other providers and found that this service is excellent and compares well with other providers who charge a lot more for similar features.

EmailOctopus offers a reliable platform at an excellent price, and the level of customer support is particularly good. Questions are answered promptly and efficiently. The platform is easy to use and has a good range of features.

I'd like to see the drag and drop email editor improved. It works well enough and the emails look good, but it is not as slick as other editors I've used.

Kat
Author (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Can't beat the features for the price

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive. I'm comfortable with tech, so setting this up with AWS wasn't difficult. I like the user interface and I think deliverability is at least moderate. I've been able to save 10-20 month using EmailOctopus over the more mainstream and pricey email providers, so I'm happy.

I like that I have 90% of the functionality as with the more expensive options, like MailerLite. This allows me to build my newsletter list without the hefty price tag.

I wish there were more analysis-type features, like being able to tell me at a glance which subscribers haven't opened an email in six months, and then a mechanism to pull that group out and cull them from my list. Right now the process is manual and time-consuming.

Jeff
Online Lead Generator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great "out of the box" features!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been able to build an email list because of ease of integration into my

Started out using the free version. It has all of the features of the paid version which you can't say that about their competitors. Can immediately have more than one list as well as use automations. Gave me a great idea. how the program works and now I'm paying and a huge fan.

I am able to integrate Email Octopus pretty much everywhere I want. But, occasionally I need to use a third party software to do so. Which isn't a huge deal, but I'm sure that will start seeing email octopus in more and more native integrations.

Sonja
Writer (É.-U.)

Great and Easy

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I am using Email Octopus for email marketing for my publishing business. It's a very low-cost and effective way to gather my readers in one place and hold them there.

Email Octopus is extremely straight-forward. The way you use it and the pricing are easy to unserstand and make sense.

Nothing to add. I like it, and can't think of anything I dislike. Customer service was prompt at answering my inquiries.

Elle
Self-Published Author (É.-U.)

Excellent Email Service

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My experience with EO has always been personal, accessible, and prompt. Their site "Knowledge Base" is very helpful, and their email templates look good. Most of all, their mission aligns with mine. I couldn't be happier overall!

I'm an indie author, and I like having control of my content. EmailOctopus provides great templates and transparent analysis, plus it aligns with my values (responsibility for the environment!) which is a huge boost in my opinion.

When I started out, EmailOctopus didn't quite have the diverse functionality that I saw in other big email brands. However I have seen EO add functionality over time, and I myself am not super techy, so essentially I have been able to grow with the service. :)

Terry
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

This Octopus Has Tenticles

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : As of right now I'm excited to get started. If the information you provide from here on is as good as the information I have received so far I think this will be a long term relationship.

I'm new to Email Octopus but from the beginning I can see that they address all the areas that other email providers don't. They give segmentation ideas that I would have never thought about. I can see where this email service is different and cares about the success of their clients. I'm excited!

I wish that they would have asked all of these questions after I have had a chance to use the Octopus. Then i could have been more subjective in answering these great questions.

Daniela
CEO (Autriche)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Beautifully Simple

5,0 l’année dernière

It has focus. If you want to write a simple and nice e-mail newsletter to stay in contact with your list it is the best software I found. They have a Texteditor that is easy to use (like writing an Email), you need little steps to send an email and the software works on a mobile device. The integration of forms to wordpress are super simple as well. The Platform is intuitive and easy to understand, you don't need a master in Marketing to use it.

It would be nice if it had an app for Android. But at least the web-app is mobile friendly so you can even use it on mobile phone to write email without an app.

Amit
Community Manager (Portugal)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

EmailOctopus Review - A Community Manager at an Impact NGO

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I think EmailOctopus is a simplified version of something like Mailchimp; really impressed by the way it simplifies the entire process.

The ease of use (any day). Really easy to import/export the contacts; the analytics are accurate and easily digestable.

Certain glitches when it comes to drafting the email (like changing the image size or highlighting some text as bold). Rest all is great!

Steven
Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

E-mail Octopus is a great platform

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been great. Any time I've had a question or a problem the support center is very responsive, even factoring in the time lag because I'm in the United States and they are in Great Britain.

E-mail Octopus is very easy to use. It is an intuitive program. Over the past three years that we have been using it it has been nearly flawless. But the best thing about it is it's affordability and flexibility.

If I had to pick just one thing about the program that I would change would be on the reporting side. It gives good data about the number of opens, numbers who unsubscribe and bounces. However when they report clicks the base it not just on the number of opens but also factor in even the number who never opened the e-mail. To me, that doesn't make sense. How can you report data on someone who never even opens the e-mail.The realistic number of click throughs should be based on the actual number of the people who have opened the e-mail. That is the most accurate data a user like myself can benefit from.

Ken
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Email Octopus Save Money

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The experience has been very good. Hopefully they will continue to improve the product with quick editing features.

It's integration with amazon ses is key which lowers the overall price when compared to aweber or other products.

Needs a better system for removing inactive users.

Gavin
CEO (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

EmailOctopus are very good

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good.

Easy to use and plenty of analytics. Works well.

The ability to search all of your email lists for emails instead of having to search each list individually.