Avis clients sur LEAP

3,3 /5
    3,3 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur LEAP

LEAP est un logiciel de gestion de cabinet juridique et d'affaires permettant aux cabinets d'avocats de petite envergure ou indépendants de renforcer leur efficacité et leur rentabilité.

En savoir plus sur LEAP

28 avis affichés

Denise N.
Cabinet d'avocats
  • Publié le 13/06/2018

"Sea Change"

Commentaires: We have benefited both in productivity, risk management and increased revenues from better capturing time.

Avantages: The absolute completeness of it from both a practicing perspective and a business perspective. As an attorney who also runs the business side, I am appreciative of the level of detail on both sides. Although LEAP is significantly more expensive than other programs, it more than pays for itself, if you utilize the functionality. USE IT ALL.

Inconvénients: Because of its completeness, it can be complicated to learn, even for sophisticated users. We are a pretty computer savvy bunch and were able to get up and running with the support LEAP provides. Prepare for a learning curve.

• Publié le 13/06/2018
Lynn B.
  • Publié le 02/09/2019

"Formerly TurboLaw Billing Software"

Commentaires: I have a negative attitude towards Leap in general because they interfered with the "good thing" I had with TurboLaw. I had several long telephone calls with Leap representatives to review all the functions that Leap has to offer, and I found that it was always much more than I was looking for in software for my small firm. I was very disappointed when Leap purchased TurboLaw and drastically increased the price without any grandfathering for existing TurboLaw customers.

Avantages: I really liked this billing system. I found that it was not overly complicated to use, and it had all the functionality I needed (plus some additional functions that I could have used, but didn't venture into). The billing software was previously TurboLaw before Leap purchased it, and the price was very reasonable for the product provided - reasonable monthly fee for relatively simple software base.

Inconvénients: When Leap purchased TurboLaw they more than tripled the monthly fee after just a few months. At that point, I went searching for a new billing system because it was too expensive for my small firm, and in my opinion, too expensive for what it had to offer. As a solo practitioner, I did not need anything fancy or expansive, and unfortunately Leap took this option away from me when they purchased TurboLaw.

• Publié le 02/09/2019
Charlene J.
Firm Administrator
  • Publié le 30/08/2020

"BEWARE!"

Commentaires: We were told we could have a "six month free trial" with a money back guarantee at the end of the trial period. When we quickly realized this software did not match our needs we began talking with LEAP to end our trial at the end of the period. This is an almost impossible task and they continue to argue with us. FREE TRIAL does not mean anything to LEAP. We are even willing to just get out and not worry about money back guarantee, but still no luck. They are trying to hold us to the 3 year contract for payment. BEWARE!

Avantages: LEAP Promised lots of usable features during demonstration and training. Like only the fact that it will integrate well with Outlook emails. The email feature is the best, although it is all stored with a specific matter and we are unable to see a daily email listing.

Inconvénients: SO MUCH! Difficult to use (and we are very computer/database savvy). Have to find "work arounds" for almost all things we do on a daily basis. When information was transferred from our previous TimeMatters software, it was garbage. Not usable and so incomplete it makes no sense. We are having to continue to use our old software to get work accomplished. Does not work easily for litigation or family law practice. Looks like it would be better suited for real estate matters and estates. Unfortunately, we do not do either.

• Publié le 30/08/2020
Karina L.
  • Publié le 24/08/2017

"online chat box never works & there is a 24 hr delay in response to support req's."

Avantages: once you get someone to help they are great
templates are very helpful
billing & time keeping is great & synchs with iphone - love that
being networked with my staff & being able to login from anywhere is great

Inconvénients: it's clunky
you can't start an email outside of LeAP & then attach a document; it has to be generated from a matter - not practical
also cannot grab documents from matters to upload to court for filings - they have to be downloaded and then saved outside of LeAP and then security has to be removed - it's a pain for us e-filers
clients with more than one matter do not get linked - submatters are totally separate matter; again, not practical esp for accounting and bookkeeping

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

We provide our LEAP users many resources to help troubleshoot and assist with any training related queries. Our in-house LEAP Consultants can also provide Best Practice sessions.

The LEAP Community offers training videos, troubleshooting services, and our Live Chat service. Our Live Chat allows you to quickly connect with a representative that can assist you in fully utilizing LEAP. You can visit the LEAP Community and access our Live Chat support at: https://community.leap.us/s/support-US.

• Publié le 24/08/2017
Tamara K.
  • Publié le 07/08/2020

"LEAP with an Apple MacBook Air"

Commentaires: My renewal of this contract was appalling. I was told that I could use my iCloud emails so that is why I renewed so that I could just manage one email. The LEAP consultant told me I could use IMAP. This is not the case. I have tried to cancel my contract and they will only cancel my contract if I pay out the full 3 year contract renewal.

Avantages: Consider it very carefully if you use a MAC.

Inconvénients: They should be clear that iCloud emails are not supported. They tell me it is ok but no one can help me and I am meant to pay out a 3 year contract and manage two emails. See the assistance that has taken 6 months for me to receive........
With regards to the first point being virtual box, to utilise LEAP with the Mac environment you will have to go through Virtual Box or Parallels Desktop as they are the best way to go. If you wish to use a Windows environment only, then a program such as BootCamp would be more suitable (this is also technically better on a performance base). With regards to the icloud email, I have been doing some research on this for you. There is a way to add it to the outlook program that is quite manual and does look like your IT Consultant attempted this for you with no success. Additionally, on more research I see that icloud utilises an IMAP process not POP3. Unfortunately, IMAP is not supported with LEAP and there will be issues connecting this to LEAP.
Not much use to run a business!

• Publié le 07/08/2020
Joseph M.
McIntosh Lawyers, PC
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Look before you LEAP"

Commentaires: Disaster. The support staff seemed overwhelmed with the issues I am having and escalated the support ticket. However, LEAP is a cloud based product therefore, if there is a problem, it is on there end.

Avantages: Cloud based and all the features that state they have. However, LEAP seems to be putting it together as they go.

Inconvénients: You CANNOT call support. You will spend forever sending chat messages back and forth and nothing gets done. I have been attempting to get my billing out and I am having all sorts of problems. The product is NOT ready for the US market.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 29/05/2020
Larry R.
Esq.
  • Publié le 20/10/2017

"LEAP sells you the product and stays with you until you are finished with your case."

Commentaires: In the standard computer software, that attorneys use they have to jump from one screen to the next to the next before their project can be completed, in LEAP you don't have to do that, you have everything in one single program, you have a trust accounting program, you have a time billing program, you have everything in one place, you don't have to go from one program to the next, one login one place one job, LEAP has everything I need to run my practice efficiently.

Avantages: LEAP's customer service is easy, responsive, and cordial. Unfortunately, in today's world, people don't understand the need to provide good services. Customer service has taken a back seat to sales in most companies. With most software, no one is helping you understand how to use the product properly. With LEAP, it's a different story.

Inconvénients: There isn't anything I can say that I don't like. Prior to using LEAP I had to use 4 different programs, now I have it all in one system. I wish LEAP was available sooner.

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP! It is great to hear that our training and customer service has exceeded your expectations. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 20/10/2017
Founding Member
  • Publié le 11/07/2018

"As a solo practitioner, LEAP has cut my administrative time down significantly!"

Avantages: The program is easy to use and provides everything you need as a solo practitioner. Documents, accounting, etc. are provided and integration is generally free of errors, so everything done on a file is kept within the file. Customer service is great and the account managers are always available and knowledgeable. The help chat is great. Integration with Outlook and other Office software is very convenient (Microsoft Word is another story, but LEAP's integration is great).

Inconvénients: There are some documents that I would anticipate being available that are not, although most documents are available. Interface online is very different from app interface, although most work is done on app. Mobile is generally very good, but with some updating glitches and inability to input data into Outlook.

• Publié le 11/07/2018
Blair J.
  • Publié le 17/08/2017

"It started out well and ended with a bust"

Commentaires: We are trying to cancel/terminate our contract.

Avantages: The platform is attractive and simple, extremely affordable when compared with other similar SAAS modalities

Inconvénients: LEAP is still tethered to the premise model; they offered us to purchase 3 new PC stations to encourage us to move from our Mac office to a PC office because their browser version has serious deficiencies when compared to the premise. Though, is the customer service who, after now 2+ months of informing them that we would not accept their cash offer we are still being billed on a monthly basis. We have had to file a claim with AMEX to reject all past and future billings by LEAP to avoid interest and fees. Still, no one has contacted us back to correct this. Our LEAP consultant who trained us (the only one we have a phone # for - no accounting services available by phone) keeps saying he's passing on our messages to billing but who knows. We left a smaller group to be with a more robust organization (which LEAP is) but of course, now we don't know who to talk to when problems emerge. Don't go with these guys, you will regret it.

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We appreciate receiving feedback from our users so that we can continue to offer a product and the service we provide.

We apologize for any problems that arose during the initial stages of your implementation process. Ultimately, we were able to settle your firm¿s account with amicably were disappointed that your firm was unable to continue with LEAP but wish you the best moving forward.

• Publié le 17/08/2017
Sarah S.
Law Clerk
  • Publié le 26/05/2019

"Best comprehensive legal software available"

Commentaires: LEAP has a dedicated problem solving area in the company which makes any teething issues able to be quickly resolved. Software is customisable and relevant to a wide range of legal areas.

Avantages: Ease of use, simple access to all files loaded in system, ability to change file types based on matter

Inconvénients: Can be slow when connecting with the cloud

• Publié le 26/05/2019
Frank M.
owner/attorney
  • Publié le 28/08/2016

"LEAP is the Future"

Commentaires: LEAP is AWESOME! I am a solo practitioner, and LEAP provides me with the ability and appearance of a mid-size firm. From LEAP's professional looking Invoices; to the ease of creating forms and templates; to providing an easy way to track and log my billable time; to the ability to email, fax, create letters, and PDFs with a simple click of a mouse that makes the annoying task of sending correspondence a thing of the past. LEAP makes law office practice and management fun. LEAP's team of professionals like Amy Marinho and Terrance Morgan are just a phone call or an email away. They are always there to help you, by making training on LEAP fun and easy. They quickly responding to any questions you may have in regard to LEAP. I feel that Amy and Terrance are part of my law firm staff, and as a solo practitioner that feels great. Amy once said to me "anything is possible with LEAP!" that is so true! I made a great decision to become an Attorney; I made another great decision by getting LEAP! What are you waiting for... GET LEAP!

Avantages: I love the ease of the forms and template creation. The simple way LEAP allows you to track and log my time and the itemizing of the services provided on a given matter. Invoices are created with great ease and look very professional. LEAP makes the accounting aspect of law firm practice simple to track.

Inconvénients: One con, why didn't the creators of LEAP have a program to make law school fun and easy!?

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. It is great to hear that our forms and templates are increasing your firm's productivity. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 28/08/2016
Nurul H.
  • Publié le 23/10/2020

"Not suitable to litigation practice and most fixes are costly add-on apps"

Commentaires: It is a very frustrating and very expensive system. It is a frankenstein system - just loads script bolted together to make it work but not much of it (besides the document) works very well.
There is no workflow - that costs extra £495 per month
There is a 73% price hike and most things are additional extras
You cannot create own specific critical dates to create any workflows
Cannot have workflow out of the box#
Need Xero for office accounting - extra costs

Avantages: Leap has a very good document library which is why we initially selected leap. However, this is probably the best feature. Creating templates is also easy as is some of the accounts features. However, it does not have a general accounting facility - so you'll be paying extra to Xero for that.

Inconvénients: Tasks - it is heavily reliant on MS Outlook. If you do litigation, imagine note being able to access or edit tasks allocated to one of your fee earners and that fee earner is off. What do you? When it comes to diarising tasks, you will be spending more time accepting assigned tasks than actually earning any fees. As an example, on a litigated matter i could have up to 20 directions that i need to comply with. my assistant will set a 14, 7, 2 and on the day reminder (this is a laborious task in Leap). thats 4x20 (80 tasks). i then receive 80 emails i need to open, accept and save (imagine how long that takes). The task is then saved in my out look tasks. No one else can access or edit or delete. This is stuck in outlook and in the matter! So if i leave - and i have 100 files, thats 800 tasks that no one can access - they will have to troll through the file and set the tasks again. You see the problem! we learnt the hardway. There is no adequate reporting - so you want to find out how many files you have with a particular supplier/referrer. You can find that out but you can export that into excel . you want to run that report - a third party app will cost you more.

• Publié le 23/10/2020
Heather L.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2017

"The complete software package for your firm needs."

Commentaires: Organization that is priceless.

Avantages: The accounting side is excellent and allows to have real-time accounting and trust balances at fingertips. The app also allows you to have a digital copy of the hard case file at a click away.

Inconvénients: The occasion lag between Microsoft products connecting. This does not happen often and usually has to do with updates needing to happen within Microsoft.

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP! We appreciate receiving feedback from our users so that we can continue to offer a product that has everything needed to run a small law firm. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 08/06/2017
Niko K.
Paralegal
  • Publié le 09/08/2017

"EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING AND A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY"

Commentaires: Never do business with company unless you have a strictly HP office and are not a heavy Apple / MAC computer based office. They will tell you that the software is compatible but you will not be able to use the software on a MAC as a main computer. You will also be prevented from canceling and will not have access to anyone who is remotely helpful in resolving your situation . You will be told that you must purchase an HP in order to make the software work and you will then find that even with an HP you will not be able to use your MAC with this software.

Avantages: The promises that the software offered were wonderful and had they worked we would have been extremely pleased with what the software was supposed to do to help with time management and record keeping. Unfortunately, nothing that we were told came to fruition and we were left with a hefty bill and no support and when we tried to cancel we were told that we could not cancel...

Inconvénients: The software is NOT compatible with Apple. Customer support was not helpful in fixing any of the issues. There were a lot of unfulfilled promises. The "money back" guarantee is a joke... They will NOT return money or honor their own contracts. We have to take them to court in order to make them honor the contract that they created and we signed.

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

We apologize for any problems that arose during the LEAP implementation process. Ultimately, LEAP made many efforts to settle your account but your firm was unresponsive.

We provide all firms considering investing in LEAP with a copy of the LEAP¿s system requirements when they receive their LEAP order form. The system requirements detail all programs that integrate with LEAP as well as the settings that are necessary for installation.

LEAP is committed to providing world-class service and was disappointed that we were unable to work with your firm moving forward.

• Publié le 09/08/2017
Bashi H.
Lawyer
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"Shonky support services, right hand does not know the left"

Commentaires: Business problems - they removed my email account for a year while I was sick and now are pretending they dont know what happened to it. I most likely have email communications on that email account that are lost forever but LEAP is not even remotely interested. As a lawyer, it comes as a complete fail in terms of reliability, security etc

Avantages: Some convenience and use, initial set and sweet talking by the sales team

Inconvénients: Cloud services keep dropping out. The critical feature being integrated outlook and document management services completely fail most of the time and dont work in bad weather. Once you are locked into a 3 year contract, the support services are absolutely crap, so you spend a lot of money trying to get IT consultants in to help do LEAP's work. Really not worth it at all. They need some competition. They are inflexible with changes and they really have no internal coherence whatsoever.

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Bryan D.
  • Publié le 21/12/2015

"LEAP was a great choice for our Firm"

Commentaires: Our Firm is a relatively small law firm with 3 attorneys, but we do a wide variety of legal work. Our diversity made finding a case management software that would allow us to handle cases from litigation to real estate transactions and everything in-between, a daunting task. At one point we considered each attorney using a separate case management software for their practice area and an additional software for our billing and accounting, that is, until we found LEAP. LEAP allows us the flexibility to practice in our own separate and distinct legal areas while also maintaining a single source for billing and accounting. Their integrated closing disclosure form fits right in with our real estate transaction needs. Prior to LEAP we were forced to use an additional software solution for all of our title and closing services. Our overall experience has been great. Their continual service and availability has made the transition to LEAP not just tolerable, but enjoyable.

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP! It is great to hear that LEAP made billing and accounting easier for your firm. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 21/12/2015
Jon D.
MD
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Worst after sales service I have ever encountered"

Commentaires: We have tried for the last 2 weeks to give the Company an order. You would think this would be easy!
After countless phone calls and e-mails to different personnel within LEAP-Not a single reply or offer of support from anyone. I have used many software Providers as an Accountant and Legal Adviser in the last 25 years. LEAP has given us the worst after sales service I have ever experienced. They give the impression of a Company in total disarray with no regard to it's customers. A pity as the software itself is good:-(

Avantages: Our Practice was the first to use the service in Northern Ireland and initial feedback was positive

Inconvénients: The total lack of after sales support. This Company just do not care about their Clients!

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 08/09/2020
Hanna S.
Associate
  • Publié le 19/06/2018

"LEAP has made my work so much more efficient"

Commentaires: This software makes me more efficient at work as I am able to do multiple things such as drafting mtions, writing emails, and billing for time all from one platform.

Avantages: I love that is so easy to use.
I love that we can e-mail, write motions, write letters, fax, and calendar all through one platform.
Our LEAP representative has been super attentive, they always answer our emails super quickly. The representative has visited our office on numerous occasions and is always so helpful, they are a great teacher, and is efficient at solving our problems.

Inconvénients: the fact that I cannot calendar from the Mobile Application is something that hinders my ability to calendar remotely and from court.

• Publié le 19/06/2018
Ma'isha A.
Esquire
  • Publié le 30/11/2015

"LEAP makes my practice streamlined and efficient"

Commentaires: Until I started using LEAP, I was using multiple platforms to run my small firm. This was not an optimal solution at all. It was very time consuming searching for information relating to one matter from different places. After attending a CLE presentation and hearing all the wonderful things LEAP was capable of, I contacted them as soon as I could. However, after viewing a demo of LEAP, it was love at first sight. Now with LEAP installed, my practice is streamlined and efficient. The automated document production feature and the ability to bill my clients on the go is life changing! The use of this product has allowed everyone in my office to have the ability to be more effective and we now have the capability to invoice for time that we never did before. The Paralegal in my office said where has this been my whole life?

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. It is great to hear that it has provided collaboration between yourself and all your staff. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 30/11/2015
Erik M.
  • Publié le 06/05/2016

"LEAP has become the core of my entire office"

Commentaires: I've been using LEAP for about 6 months now and it has become the core of every aspect of my practice. LEAP makes it easy to keep paperwork organized and easy to access and I am now virtually a paper-free office. Honestly, this software does everything. Whether I need to write a quick e-mail or reconcile my trust account, LEAP is perfectly designed to handle it. LEAP can be intimidating but the customer service is fantastic. People are always available on the phone to answer questions. Their chat option is good also for times when you may be stuck on a simple problem. I highly recommend LEAP for anyone, especially if you are interested in reducing the volume of paper in your office.

• Publié le 06/05/2016
Neha K.
Law researcher
  • Publié le 06/07/2020

"Sinple powerful strong legal practice management solution"

Commentaires: Excellent legal workflow with power automations

Avantages: Management of client from boarding to final billing so easy

Inconvénients: Little complicate to use , also had problem with backup power mechanisms

• Publié le 06/07/2020
Leon B.
parnter
  • Publié le 07/09/2020

"Don't do it"

Avantages: Everything is located within the one piece of software

Inconvénients: You cannot export a client file in the event they seek a copy. The software is limited to only exporting 100 files at a time so if you have a decent client file then you need to ring and ask Leap if they can export. The answer is that they can but for $4,000 !!!

• Publié le 07/09/2020
Cassandra S.
  • Publié le 04/02/2016

"Well worth the investment!!!"

Commentaires: I have used LEAP for about four months. It is fabulous. The fact that my billing has increased by 30% because the system facilitates capturing every service provided to the client makes the investment well worth the money. In addition, the customer service is great. Despite the fact that LEAP is very user friendly, we hit a few road bumps at the beginning. The tech team responded promptly and each was knowledgeable and friendly. My staff loves the program because it keeps us all on the same page. I know what has happened in each file simply by opening the file in LEAP. LEAP where have you been all of my life!

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP! Its great to hear that it has provided collaboration between yourself and all your staff. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 04/02/2016
Antonia K.
Sole Practitioner
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"Don't do it"

Commentaires: Company is awful to deal with and appear only concerned with money.

Avantages: Ok for organising electronic files and recording WIP.

Inconvénients: Having misrepresentations made by Leap to induce me to resign a three year contract at exorbitant cost and no assistance in relation to the process of extracting data for storage when ceasing to use the software.

• Publié le 20/05/2020
Heather L.
Business Manager
  • Publié le 12/05/2016

"It was an extremely easy transition for our firm to switch."

Commentaires: There are so many aspects of this software that helps in the day to day operations. Everyone in the firm stays up to date and it has definitely helped in keeping things organized.

envoyé par LEAP le 02/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Its great to hear that it has provided collaboration between yourself and all your staff. At LEAP we are committed to helping small law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

• Publié le 12/05/2016