15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur LEAP

Non disponible

LEAP is excellent for automating documents so that you don't have to waste time typing in generic information that is in all your documents and letters.

The integration was a pain, but it was on my side with Time Matters and my computer company. That was a me and not you thing.

LEAP - Notes

3,8
3,8
3,9
3,7

LEAP a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 268 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LEAP ?

Joseph
Joseph
Associate (Kenya)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51–200 employés

Agrxis Review on LEAP

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have had an outstanding overall LEAP experience. As a lawyer, I depend on trustworthy and effective software to run my practice, and LEAP has surpassed my expectations. My workflow is streamlined by the platform's extensive toolkit, which includes tools for document management, time tracking, and billing. I can easily navigate and retrieve the information I need thanks to the user-friendly design and straightforward layout. My productivity and efficiency are also improved by LEAP's connectivity with other legal applications and services. Every time I've had a query or a problem, the customer support staff has been accommodating and supportive. With LEAP, I've seen my productivity soar, my organization get better, and my administrative work get significantly less. It has genuinely changed how I work and developed into a priceless tool for my practice. Any legal professional seeking a complete and effective practice management solution should seriously consider LEAP.

I adore LEAP and consider it to be a priceless resource for my legal business. The element of LEAP that I value the most is its thorough document management system. I can easily arrange, keep, and access all of my legal paperwork in a one location thanks to LEAP. The time and effort I would have otherwise spent looking for and managing tangible files is significantly reduced thanks to this. Finding specific papers is really simple for me thanks to the user-friendly UI and powerful search features, even on my mobile devices. The document management features of LEAP have significantly increased my productivity and efficiency, allowing me to devote more of my time to helping my clients and less of it to office work.

While I have had an overall positive experience with LEAP, there is one aspect that I found slightly challenging. The feature that I liked the least about LEAP is its learning curve when it comes to customization and advanced settings. As a user, I appreciate software that offers flexibility and allows me to tailor it to my specific needs.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Joseph, thank you for your recent review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution has improved organization and efficiency for your firm with strong document management and billing tools. We appreciate your feedback and we hope these resources help LEAP provide additional value to your law firm!

Andros
Barrister (R.-U.)

Fantastic Practice Management Software

Commentaires : Have used Leap for a few years now for our Criminal defence firm and cannot fault it in any way. Very user friendly and does not require much training or getting use to. Always promptly updated to take into account of the constantly changing criminal rates! Our client success manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is always reaching out to ensure everything is in order and that the service is first rate. A pleasure to do business with Leap, in these difficult times, and especially a pleasure dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Leap is easy to use and integrates perfectly for your firm, whatever size. Great online support service available.

I cannot fault Leap. I have had no issues whatsoever.

Tina
Lawyer (Australie)

Greed above service

2,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Not a bad product but terrible customer service,

Not a bad product, good management system.

Great before you sign up, but no support should there be a problem...check out Leap Community. They lured me back with a discounted fee and then raised it by 50% for the new term so we left...they don't have a monopoly anymore!

Jonty

The best CMS available

LEAP is reliable, functional and easy to use. It is as simple as that.

There are some efficiency points that could be included. Development seems to have focused on certain areas at the detriment of others e.g. conveyancing vs disputes. Some features may have not been thoguht through for use in practice.

Dora
Office Manager/Paralegal (É.-U.)

LEAP REVIEW

Commentaires : My overall experience with LEAP is a great experience. Everyone that I have been in contact with has been extremely helpful in everyway and very professional

I love that the mobile app for LEAP looks and performs as if you were at your desktop computer. I also find that the time entries and billing aspects could not get any easier.

What I am not liking about LEAP is when in LEAP and prepare an e-mail to anyone, it is not obvious where the subject line is pulling from. As I am a new user, I am currently waiting on my next training to use this feature because I find it more difficult to have the program put in an incorrect subject line and then have to change it every time I prepare a new e-mail. I would prefer that when entering information into LEAP that it say "e-mail subject line" or something that indicates where LEAP automatically gets this information from. My second con is that we are an insurance defense firm LEAP assumed that we were a plaintiff firm. What that means is that now I must go into each of our cases and change the information as our "client" is not the plaintiff.

il y a 3 ans

We greatly appreciate your review of LEAP Legal Software. We are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's mobile app and time recording and billing features. Your training should help you learn even more efficiencies with LEAP. In the meantime, you can also download our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Jessica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great Product

Commentaires : LEAP has been a great tool so far for our firm. There are a lot of features and capabilities we are not taking full advantage because we are still in the beginning stages, but I see the potential. It is exciting to work with LEAP and see the efficiency help our firm grow and focus on other areas and not on tasks that can easily be automated.

LEAP allows you to customize your matters and templates and reduces time in various case areas. Their customer service is excellent, they are always available to help with any issues and/or look into the issue and guide you to the solution. I like the LEAP is constantly improving and cares about how the product can be an asset to law firms. They take the time to review suggestions and always work with you to improve not just the software but how our firm can take advantage of every feature to improve the quality of our cases and time.

Sometimes the software has glitches, but LEAP always fixes the issue right away, so it's not too much of a burden. The other feature that would be great is if LEAP allowed you to edit expenses once entered. The operating account feature could be a little more flexible with entries because you cannot make any edits once you hit save. Our previous software allowed us to make description edits and even transaction edits when it was time to submit an invoice to the court.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your recent review of LEAP Legal Software. We are glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from the LEAP ability to customise matters and templates as well as to reduce time in various case areas. We appreciate and welcome all feedback so that we can continue to make our software the best practice management solution available for all small law firms. We are committed to making our software an asset for your firm and thanks for the suggestions on edit functionality.

Randy
Lawyer (Canada)

Worst choice ever made

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been a nightmare - this program is not done and it was misrepresented from the start as to how it works. You cant trust anything it tells you and it certainly is not a time saver.

More user friendly than PCLAW in terms of being able to locate info regarding a client

Does not handle the accounting side of the operating account

Charles
Lawyer (É.-U.)

LEAP Into Success!

Commentaires : It has changed my practice in so many ways. Even if there were a better software, this software has been a game changer for this firm.

My personal favorite attribute to this software is the technical support behind it. The helpdesk at LEAP is by far the most proficient, responsive, respectful, diligent, and most importantly, the helpdesk with the most overall proficient technicians responding. Every technician I have every worked with, and I ask questions to them almost as often as if they were in my office sitting with me, has a comprehensive knowledge of the entire software. If there has been a unique issue, they have always solved it within minutes. They are truly amazing. My next favorite attribute is that the software becomes more useful and powerful with every piece of information you fill out. It requires the users to put the information into the system, but once it's there, what you can do with the information is where the dividends pay off. Clerks will spend far less time doing clerical work. Attorneys can draft better documents repeatedly in order to maximize time. Next, is the document automation. It is continually being developed as we continue to work. Being able to generate large documents that can be used repeatedly at a substantial fee is a valuable asset. I think my partner, who keeps our books, would say that the push over to Quickbooks feature is the best. It is timesaving and allows less room for error.

The accounting methodology is different from the US methodology causing a greater learning curve during the transition to LEAP.

il y a 3 ans

We appreciate your wonderful feedback on our customer support team, online intake, document automation, and strong integrations with QuickBooks Online. At LEAP, we value our customers and pride ourselves on offering individual attention from consultation to training. We look forward to continuing our effort to make LEAP legal software a valuable asset to your law firm.

Lawyer (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

The most frustrating service ever

Commentaires : I have lost a lot of money and clients due to using Leap.You cannot get quick answers there are no phone numbers to call. You only ever get “we’ll call you back” if you miss that call you have to wait for them to try again. I was sold this system because they are supposedly connected and integrated with 3rd parties that could handle my billing and auto chasing for payments, Handle my e-signatures, handle my calendar bookings. 100% of my small law firm relies on these features. None of this was true and LEAP only blames the third parties when things don’t work. I cannot speak any worse of this service. Joining them was the biggest busienss mistake I’ve ever made and I’ve pissed off so many clients with utterly frustrating software that both myself and the clients have tried to use from our respective ends.

I would have left earlier if it wasn’t for the personal client relationship manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - he has been good

Billing No telephone serviceWeb chat difficultBilling difficult - auto reminders didn’t work after 1.5 years of asking for helpCalendar booking system didn’t workE- signatures didn’t work and very difficult for clientsTraining was via third party who didn’t answer my questions Autofields for drafting precedents were not easy to use.

Micah
Sales (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Easiest pricing tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Completely changed my company’s efficiency

Price any project in minutes so easy to do

Make sure you update for any changes you make

Carolyn
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Software promised so much and delivered nothing

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The offering of the software appeared to be great - This was demonstrated in a sales call and once signed up, offered no ability to test the software. Software was littered with problems and took hours of our time to try and solve the issues.
Spent over £1300 on software I was unable to use and pressured to continue allowing them to try and sort out- taking over our computers for hours on end- at times overnight- and they were unable to fix the issue- offering a solution of deleting all of our data and starting again with a new windows profile.
The response from LEAP was awful- support kept repeating the same processes- if there was a response at all.
Agreed to end the contract in the end but refuse to give refund unless I pay for the software for 6 months first- so in all I have lost hours of my time, plus over £1300 for nothing.
Would not recommend to anyone at all- don't waste your time or money. Even my IT company were shocked at how badly they have treated us and the software and support being so poor.
The drafting precedents were awful as well- look they have been written by children- really bad and we were so disappointed with these.

The offering was great and appeared to do everything I needed in my business. Training offered was fairly good but useless in hindsight.

Software littered with problems. Draft documents poor quality Support was shockingly bad

alison
partner (É.-U.)

not as promised .

Commentaires : I am unhappy with LEAP - it is far too expensive for the rather BASIC functionality.

the timesheet/timekeeping .......................

Lack of customization options for invoices with direct payment Awful app - very few mobile options Forms are not easily customizable and are literally just copy/pasted from court website.... except the court websites are easier to use Difficulty with applying payments, etc.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Our forms are carefully recreated from the courts, to comply with statutory and court requirements, but in a manner designed to make them more user-friendly. We add automation capabilities to these forms so you can save time with data input and reduce risks of error. We want to make sure LEAP is running efficiently for your law firm. Please email pma@leap.us so we can connect you with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can also find a lot of great training resources, including template automation, in our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Charlene
Firm Administrator (É.-U.)

BEWARE!

Commentaires : We were told we could have a "six month free trial" with a money back guarantee at the end of the trial period. When we quickly realized this software did not match our needs we began talking with LEAP to end our trial at the end of the period. This is an almost impossible task and they continue to argue with us. FREE TRIAL does not mean anything to LEAP. We are even willing to just get out and not worry about money back guarantee, but still no luck. They are trying to hold us to the 3 year contract for payment. BEWARE!

LEAP Promised lots of usable features during demonstration and training. Like only the fact that it will integrate well with Outlook emails. The email feature is the best, although it is all stored with a specific matter and we are unable to see a daily email listing.

SO MUCH! Difficult to use (and we are very computer/database savvy). Have to find "work arounds" for almost all things we do on a daily basis. When information was transferred from our previous TimeMatters software, it was garbage. Not usable and so incomplete it makes no sense. We are having to continue to use our old software to get work accomplished. Does not work easily for litigation or family law practice. Looks like it would be better suited for real estate matters and estates. Unfortunately, we do not do either.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. LEAP does not offer a free trial; we work with firms that feel it may not fit. We offer free training and HelpDesk/Client Success support. We apologize for your dissatisfaction and are disappointed you no longer use LEAP.

Elisa
Of Counsel (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Better than competition but still a work in progress

Commentaires : Overall it has been relatively easy to learn. There are many aspects that I do not use on a daily basis and so I am not able to remember how to use them or where to find the tools to use them. I think that based upon all of the different legal management softwares I have used over the years, this one is by far the best of the bunch, but your promise of automation of forms, especially new forms is very slow and needs quite a bit of improvement. I like your chat help, they are actual humans and have always been helpful.

I like that everything is organized in the program and I have one place to find everything. I also like how easy it is to input my time.

I have issues with saving addresses into cards. There is a notes line that covers the "Save" button and it does not work. I have to do a workaround. I am constantly getting error messages about an LEAP Schema, even when I restart the computer and reinstalling has not helped. I do not like that I cannot find the subfolders in a matter where a document is located when I do a search. I do not like that I cannot change how the matters list documents - for a long time it was by date. Now in the last month or so it is alphabetical. I want to be able to customize this. I also don't like the billing - I try to generate a bill for my own time as I am of counsel. I cannot create a bill that has the matter number (and/or name) activity and HOURS spent. I only get the money piece. I have to use a staff/time activity and customize the document in Excel which is time consuming and clunky. I do not like that it takes so long for you to automate forms (such as the new NY POA and Medicaid documents) as this is the cornerstone of your sales pitch

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review of LEAP. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's centralized database and time recording features. Our team would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Please email pma@leap.us to connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can also learn more about LEAP's features by downloading our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Helen
Practice Manager (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

LEAP is worth a the LEAP of Faith if you are looking for a new case management software.

Commentaires : It has been easy to implement and generally easy for everyone to adopt and use. I would recommend that if you are looking for a cloud based case management system for Lawyers that you give LEAP a call for a demonstration.

We like the ease with which LEAP integrates with Microsoft products and the fact it was cloud based, which did come into its own over the past 18 months with staff moving to work from home. Time recording can be easily done when reviewing/typing up emails. Flexibility to set up precedents that work for your own practice or there are LEAP precedents that can be used as well. Using LawConnect, makes it straightforward to share documents with others securely. The team are constantly looking a developing the software to make improvements to the software. The integration with many APPs can bring more efficiencies. A good selection of reports that can be run to extract vital information for running your business. The integration with Xero accounting for the practice's own accounting is very good.

There has been work required to ensure the product can meet the accounts rules for Scotland and further developments are in progress with an imminent release which should make this easier . The online chat is great to get a quick answer but if you have a technical query, you have to wait for a call back and this can be frustrating as you may not be available when they call back. It would be better if an appointment system could be created so you know when to expect a call, even if 1/2 or hour windows. It is on the higher scale for cost but if you use the system as it is designed to be used, which may involve you changing your processes, efficiencies can be achieved, which goes towards offsetting the cost of the product.

Clare
Office Manager (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

The best decision I ever made for our firm was to select LEAP.

Commentaires : We are forever marvelling at how complete the LEAP case management system is. The expression I find myself using for LEAP is "alive" - the product itself and the personnel are energetic and responsive, always growing and improving. It can be unnerving to rely so heavily on just one system yet I feel that our firm is in safe hands with LEAP.

LEAP manages to be complete and complex beneath the surface but appears to be so simple and clear on-screen. If one thinks that there is something that can't be done on LEAP, a simple chat with the helpdesk usually reveals that the facility required has been there all along and is easy to access (once you know how). The support is always fast and effective as well as pleasant and friendly. I also like the fact that LEAP are open to suggestion and discussion with the community about changes or additions to their software. It doesn't feel like a "like it or lump it" product. LEAP also introduced us to some other companies whose services integrate fully with LEAP and make processes seamless, thus saving precious time.

We hadn't used a dedicated case management system before so, initially, we found it difficult to get used to a whole new concept and there was a temptation to cheat and revert to our old processes. It took a while for us to overcome our fears of the unknown and to become accustomed to a new way of thinking. This was our failing, not LEAP's, but as complete rookies we could probably have done with a little more hand-holding. The early days were hard without a doubt but that is true of most dramatic changes. The benefits of having LEAP far outweigh that tough initial learning curve.

Don
Owner (É.-U.)

Saves time, saves money.

Commentaires : Timekeeping is a huge benefit, along with keeping things organized.

LEAP allows me as a solo practitioner to do a lot of things well and efficiently. The document production software is excellent and I can use the mobile app to keep things moving even when I'm not in the office.

The mobile app does need better integration with the main product so it can be more useful. For example, being able to generate a new document would be very helpful from your phone. The RapidPay system also needs a revamp as well.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility as well as the instant time recording and document automation features. We greatly appreciate your feedback; at LEAP, we are committed to continuously innovating our software, helping law firms save time and make more money. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Sumeeta
Member (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Disappointing

Commentaires : Disappointing software. Deceptive sales practices. See above.

The software has potential. What it is trying to do is good.

The software slowed down my system. It did not integrate well with MS Outlook, MS Word, and Adobe Acrobat. It had multiple glitches, and the LEAP software deactivated features I used in MS Office and Adobe. The sales representative gave me the impression I could try the software and cancel at anytime if I was dissatisfied, but this turned out to be false. After hours spent trying to use the product, and several hours of customer support calls over several weeks, the software could not perform better than the simple system I had created for myself using MS Office and Adobe. I am a tech-savvy person, and LEAP customer service often told me they were learning things from me and that they were working on adding the features that I needed. Even after spending several weeks getting LEAP up and running and speaking with customer service, LEAP still had multiple technical glitches and was causing me to spend more time rather than less time. Therefore, I asked to cancel LEAP. To my surprise, LEAP told me I was locked into a 3-year agreement. LEAP refuses to cancel the agreement before 3 years are completed and is requiring monthly payments despite my multiple requests to cancel it. Upon closer examination, I discovered the LEAP contract has several hidden terms, and the sales representative actively deceives you into thinking the contract says something different from what it actually says.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us, so far. We do appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you to make sure your firm is utilizing our software efficiently. We want every law firm to be fully trained on LEAP and using our software to its fullest capability. We believe our software will be greatly beneficial for firms that agree to the change event. Please email pma@leap.us so one of our Practice Management Advisors can speak with you more about the challenges you are facing. LEAP should seamlessly integrate with your Office 365 platforms. You can also find a lot of great training resources in our Remote Training Catalog here: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Christine
Sole Practioner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Program ia good, renewal is shady

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I liked the software up until I had to renew. I had a few glitched along the way no big deal. My contract was with LEAP and was taken out of my account monthly. When I went to renew my contract, I was never told that the renewal was being farmed out to a third party finance company. I found out when I got an alert on my credit, I looked into it and contacted them who told me that this was for my LEAP renewal. Now some financial company who I have no idea about has my banking information because LEAP gave it to them, I get numerous emails from them trying to sell me services. DO not get involved with this company. They are not transparent and to my belief are devious.

At first it was good, helps a lot but the renewal is the problem

I liked the software up until I had to renew. the renewal was inappropriate and possibly fraudulent.

l’année dernière

Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We appreciate and welcome all feedback from our clients. The LEAP renewal agreement is structured to financially streamline the subscription process while providing ongoing efficiency and value to our users. We understand your frustration and will be contacting you to provide some additional details around the renewal process to clear up any confusion and find a solution that works for your firm. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us directly in the LEAP User Portal or contact your consultant. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward finding a solution together.

Jennifer
Partner (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

A practical and flexible product

We moved case management systems to Leap as part of an overall review of our IT systems. Using it in conjunction with Office 365 meant that we very easily had the tools at hand to adapt to remove working during the Covid-19 pandemic. The app and online versions are a helpful back up way to access content if away from the office. One of the most useful things we gained by switching to Leap was the opportunity to search in document content - not just in a matter, but throughout the whole database. The option to run reports and for all staff to have access to key reports is also very helpful.

As with any system, there are some quirks that you have to get used to understanding. It can also sometimes feel a little disjointed when it comes to seeking IT support in that the first port of call is a chat assist box, rather than a telephone number that you can call.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you're enjoying the benefits of LEAP. If you require any additional assistance please contact success@leap.co.uk to speak to your Customer Success Manager.

Lorna
Costs Draftsman (R.-U.)

Great Case Management Product

Commentaires : Every member of staff can access any matter at any time and work can be done in real time. Each fee earner can keep tabs on their matters and with the integration of Outlook with Leap file reviews can be properly managed.

My firm moved over to Leap from another case management system in 2016 and since 2020 have become fully digitised. The general ease of use of Leap has made the transition very successful. The ability to quick view documents, correspondence etc. without having to open the item fully makes reviewing a matter a simplified affair.

Changes to features one has grown accustomed to can be annonying eg. the firm used to enter criticial information in the Client Details tab so that anyone accessing the matter would immediately see what the current position was, however, recently if any information is entered into that tab then a default message comes up saying "Open for More Information" so that you have to then open it to access said information. This has been raised with the technical department but has not yet been resolved.

Dominic
Solicitor (R.-U.)

A Mostly Positive Experience

Commentaires : We purchased Leap during a period of growth the help manage the increased demands of the business. It has not let us down. It has totally changed how I run the business, being able to delegate much more to members of my team. I have no doubt that it has helped with productivity, profitability and client management. On the whole it has been a positive experience although there are lessons to be learned from the feedback given above.

Case management is very good, particularly when used alongside Workflows. The accountancy element and reports have made it infinitely easier for me to keep track of finances as the business has grown. On the whole there is good customer service and the community/university are very useful.

The updates seem to routinely remove features that work or make unnecessary changes that worsen the experience of using Leap. Case in point is on previous versions, you could input an address on a card by searching the postcode. This was removed in the latest update. Client feedback on LawConnect is that it is temperamental and there have been issues with links not being received. InfoTrack integration is useful but the added costs are far too high and their sales team have been pestering me for the last two years! I have had a couple of occasions where the customer services have not been able to resolve my issues and have been quite rude in their responses.

Yaron
Partner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

LEAP is a feature-rich practice management solution

What we like most about LEAP are the features that allow us to manage all of our cases, clients, and documents in one solution and we can access all of it from anywhere (i.e., in-office computer, smartphone, tablet, a web browser). LEAP has built-in integration with the software programs we use most (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PDF) and offers robust template creation and implementation capabilities, secure file sharing, and full-featured timesheets, billing/invoicing, and accounting functionality.

There is no phone number for product support. Product support is done via a support ticket system, chat, or email. It would be helpful to be able to call support to get a quick answer to an issue that may be difficult to explain by chat/email.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's integrations and comprehensive feature set including case management and document automation. You can learn more about LEAP's features by downloading our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

DeLacy
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Overall a 5Staer Program

In the areas that I gave only 4 stars , Leap's customer service steps in and makes it an all around 5 star program.

Emil management inside a matter could use a visual make-over.

l’année dernière

Hi DeLacy, thank you for your review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution and our support team have improved organisation and efficiency for your firm. Our customer service team prides themselves on world-class assistance and are committed to helping law firms like yours save time and make more money. For additional resources, you can find valuable learning and support through the LEAP User Portal here: https://bit.ly/3FkiMNV. Thank you for your feedback and continued partnership!

Usman

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent for small to mid sized firms

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been positive.

I like the fact that it is cloud based and the flexibility this allows. I like the fact that I can get on the phone to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (my customer success manager) if things go awry and he can usually assist or signpost me. Some of the improvements have been brilliant and I like the leap integrations.

Sometimes the updates are quite buggy and as a result the support teams are overwhelmed. Some of the LEAP integrations are not good value.