Avis clients sur LEAP

En savoir plus sur LEAP

Non disponible

LEAP is excellent for automating documents so that you don't have to waste time typing in generic information that is in all your documents and letters.

The integration was a pain, but it was on my side with Time Matters and my computer company. That was a me and not you thing.

LEAP - Notes

3,8
3,9
3,9
3,8

LEAP a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 244 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LEAP ?

Denise
Denise
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats

Sea Change

Commentaires : We have benefited both in productivity, risk management and increased revenues from better capturing time.

The absolute completeness of it from both a practicing perspective and a business perspective. As an attorney who also runs the business side, I am appreciative of the level of detail on both sides. Although LEAP is significantly more expensive than other programs, it more than pays for itself, if you utilize the functionality. USE IT ALL.

Because of its completeness, it can be complicated to learn, even for sophisticated users. We are a pretty computer savvy bunch and were able to get up and running with the support LEAP provides. Prepare for a learning curve.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. It's great to hear that it has increased productivity and revenue at your firm. At LEAP, we are committed to helping law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

Jessica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great Product

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : LEAP has been a great tool so far for our firm. There are a lot of features and capabilities we are not taking full advantage because we are still in the beginning stages, but I see the potential. It is exciting to work with LEAP and see the efficiency help our firm grow and focus on other areas and not on tasks that can easily be automated.

LEAP allows you to customize your matters and templates and reduces time in various case areas. Their customer service is excellent, they are always available to help with any issues and/or look into the issue and guide you to the solution. I like the LEAP is constantly improving and cares about how the product can be an asset to law firms. They take the time to review suggestions and always work with you to improve not just the software but how our firm can take advantage of every feature to improve the quality of our cases and time.

Sometimes the software has glitches, but LEAP always fixes the issue right away, so it's not too much of a burden. The other feature that would be great is if LEAP allowed you to edit expenses once entered. The operating account feature could be a little more flexible with entries because you cannot make any edits once you hit save. Our previous software allowed us to make description edits and even transaction edits when it was time to submit an invoice to the court.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your recent review of LEAP Legal Software. We are glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from the LEAP ability to customise matters and templates as well as to reduce time in various case areas. We appreciate and welcome all feedback so that we can continue to make our software the best practice management solution available for all small law firms. We are committed to making our software an asset for your firm and thanks for the suggestions on edit functionality.

Christine
Sole Practioner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Program ia good, renewal is shady

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I liked the software up until I had to renew. I had a few glitched along the way no big deal. My contract was with LEAP and was taken out of my account monthly. When I went to renew my contract, I was never told that the renewal was being farmed out to a third party finance company. I found out when I got an alert on my credit, I looked into it and contacted them who told me that this was for my LEAP renewal. Now some financial company who I have no idea about has my banking information because LEAP gave it to them, I get numerous emails from them trying to sell me services. DO not get involved with this company. They are not transparent and to my belief are devious.

At first it was good, helps a lot but the renewal is the problem

I liked the software up until I had to renew. the renewal was inappropriate and possibly fraudulent.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We appreciate and welcome all feedback from our clients. The LEAP renewal agreement is structured to financially streamline the subscription process while providing ongoing efficiency and value to our users. We understand your frustration and will be contacting you to provide some additional details around the renewal process to clear up any confusion and find a solution that works for your firm. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us directly in the LEAP User Portal or contact your consultant. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward finding a solution together.

Mohammad
Immigration lawyer (R.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not worth at all

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very bad experience

I have joined them 14 months ago and regretted every day for joining them

In the beginning they are very nice and keep calling you for sign the contract.Then you realise no body is responding for your queries.Leap is not working with Apple or Mac computers and they never tell you.When I asked them for money back guarantee before 6 month period they never relied.I have email them more than 30 times but to cancel the contract but they said I have to stay with them for 3 years and they taking £100 from my account every month .I have just used it for one week when I realised this is not working with my equipment but they do not care.I have asked several times to send me the complaint procedure but the never replied.

Tina

Very good system

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The monthly submission to the LAA is very easy to do

We moved to Leap from DPS almost 3 years ago. We have found LEAP to be a very user-friendly system which can be easily accessed remotely which has allowed us to operate a paperless office.

The system cannot easily produce reports to show LAA compliance hours and the helpdesk are slow to respond, but an excellent and very helpful account manager more than makes up for either of these issues. I do feel that i don't get the full benefits of the system and it would be great if they put on refresher training courses.

Lynn

Formerly TurboLaw Billing Software

Commentaires : I have a negative attitude towards Leap in general because they interfered with the "good thing" I had with TurboLaw. I had several long telephone calls with Leap representatives to review all the functions that Leap has to offer, and I found that it was always much more than I was looking for in software for my small firm. I was very disappointed when Leap purchased TurboLaw and drastically increased the price without any grandfathering for existing TurboLaw customers.

I really liked this billing system. I found that it was not overly complicated to use, and it had all the functionality I needed (plus some additional functions that I could have used, but didn't venture into). The billing software was previously TurboLaw before Leap purchased it, and the price was very reasonable for the product provided - reasonable monthly fee for relatively simple software base.

When Leap purchased TurboLaw they more than tripled the monthly fee after just a few months. At that point, I went searching for a new billing system because it was too expensive for my small firm, and in my opinion, too expensive for what it had to offer. As a solo practitioner, I did not need anything fancy or expansive, and unfortunately Leap took this option away from me when they purchased TurboLaw.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We provide features based on user feedback. We are cloud-based with features like billing, forms (incl. REBA/TurboLaw), and more. Visit community.leap.us for training resources.

Christopher D.
Christopher D.
Associate Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

A solid choice on case management and overall firm matter management system

It might take a bit getting used to and when first creating a matter it takes a lot of data input, but once you get through that it makes everything you do on that matter in the future faster and easier. The forms generated pull from those data points and helps to speed up the process of writing everyday documents and even some motions in trial practice. It is a good place to store large files are larger cases in the cloud so that they do not clutter your office. Whenever I have an issue, customer support reaches out in the same day and resolves my issues.

I wish it handled a few more file extensions as some of our digital files would not upload correctly and we would need to reference such external media in addition to the use of LEAP to view everything on a certain matter.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review of LEAP. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefitting from LEAP's comprehensive case management and document/court form automation features. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are constantly innovating LEAP to be the best legal software available for attorneys. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Vida
Business Development Manager (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

LEAP is the best platform we have ever used and don't see anything that could beat it

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall we are really happy with LEAP and the support we get from the team if we have any questions or issues, they have always been quick to get back to us

All the guides and precedents we have access to are really helpful and save so much time

Greater admin control could make life easier, but I'm aware they are making changes to this

Nazneen
Litigator and conveyancer (R.-U.)

Case management review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy access and easy to manage standard docs

Moves emails to wrong cases sometimes and is not compatible with outlook which affects moving emails into each case file

Julie
Accounts Clerk (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Leap Case Management

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : So far, the customer support team are very helpful. Some go above and beyond to help.

Very specific and thorough. Will help to provide a better customer service.

The transition period. Very stressful. Any transition is going to have it's problems, I would have benefited from accessing Leap University much earlier to become familiar with Leap. It is very different, so takes some getting used to

Shari
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

This product has made working from home possible.

This software manages my practice for billing, filing, document preparation and scheduling. It is easy to use and worth every penny. There are a number of tie in programs that work well with LEAP, like website management, appointment scheduling, and court filing, which make LEAP the only system I need to run my practice. Having it all accessible on my phone is a major bonus.

Discounting billing is a bit counter-intuitive.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP Legal Software. Our team greatly appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing attorneys with a solution that allows them to manage their entire practice and make more money. We are glad to see that your law firm is benefitting from LEAP's billing, document, and matter management features. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your firm!

Amy
Managing Partner (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

We love LEAP

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We could not have maintained our high level of service throughout the pandemic without LEAP.

LEAP is an incredibly intuitive product; it saves us a huge amount of time. The system is regularly updated, we love that LEAP reinvest into their product. The support is also brilliant, LEAP regularly contact us and are always there is we need them. Also, the integration is seamless with other products such as Infotrack and Perfect Portal.

We had a few hiccups with the accounts integration, but these were resolved with the help of LEAP and Xero.

Kathleen
Lawyer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Helpful tool to be able to access cases on the go.

The ability to view documents from remote locations and automatic time saving when creating a document.

Some of the templates are unnecessarily cumbersome to use and can take a while to load. The updates for each template that I open seems unnecessary as well. A single update each day or week would be more appropriate.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility, document automation, and instant time recording features. We appreciate your feedback as we are constantly innovating LEAP to be the best practice management solution available. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Rob
Principal (R.-U.)

Review of Leap

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Extremely positive.

We integrated Leap over three years ago. Although with any new system, it took time to get used to. That is not a criticism of Leap, it was just a new system to us. However, it is very user friendly and the support, if needed, was extremely useful.

Leap is continually being upgraded and added to/improved. There is nothing I don't like about the system.

Elisa
Of Counsel (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Better than competition but still a work in progress

Commentaires : Overall it has been relatively easy to learn. There are many aspects that I do not use on a daily basis and so I am not able to remember how to use them or where to find the tools to use them. I think that based upon all of the different legal management softwares I have used over the years, this one is by far the best of the bunch, but your promise of automation of forms, especially new forms is very slow and needs quite a bit of improvement. I like your chat help, they are actual humans and have always been helpful.

I like that everything is organized in the program and I have one place to find everything. I also like how easy it is to input my time.

I have issues with saving addresses into cards. There is a notes line that covers the "Save" button and it does not work. I have to do a workaround. I am constantly getting error messages about an LEAP Schema, even when I restart the computer and reinstalling has not helped. I do not like that I cannot find the subfolders in a matter where a document is located when I do a search. I do not like that I cannot change how the matters list documents - for a long time it was by date. Now in the last month or so it is alphabetical. I want to be able to customize this. I also don't like the billing - I try to generate a bill for my own time as I am of counsel. I cannot create a bill that has the matter number (and/or name) activity and HOURS spent. I only get the money piece. I have to use a staff/time activity and customize the document in Excel which is time consuming and clunky. I do not like that it takes so long for you to automate forms (such as the new NY POA and Medicaid documents) as this is the cornerstone of your sales pitch

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review of LEAP. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's centralized database and time recording features. Our team would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Please email pma@leap.us to connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can also learn more about LEAP's features by downloading our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

William
Consultant Financial Accountant (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

from an Accountants perspective

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We were looking to change our legal software, i researched approx 10 suppliers & narrowed it down to 3. I then took these 3 to the Partners, we finally decided to go with Leap. they are a multinational company & after speaking to several of the people who gave testimonies on the Leap website we decided they were probably giving an honest evaluation of their experience with the Leap software.
One of the things i really liked about Leap from an Accountant's point of view is that they are a cloud based system which meant we could decommission our mainframe computers & close our i.t dept which had their own separate premises, so obviously the cost saving was enormous. Also Leap were cheaper than our previous software supplier & are paid monthly which helps with the cash flow situation.
Keith Park prior to fixed fees were a very big company & we wanted to transport 10 years of old data into Leap, so it was a massive amount of data, this went like a dream & the staff at Leap were very helpful in this process.
Finally i think another big advantage with Leap is that they don't pretend to have their own accounting system, our previous supplier did but it was useless!! Leap team up with Xero accounting software, this is another multinational company which is very popular, easy to use & costs only £28p.m
contact me on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] if you need to know more

Cloud based system, easy to use, lots of online help using the Leap community or the Leap University for online video tutorials, also the connection to Xero Accounting system

Hard to think of any think really, all seems to be pretty good i must say, of course at first it's all very new & strange but then it always is no matter who we would have chosen

Don
Owner (É.-U.)

Saves time, saves money.

Commentaires : Timekeeping is a huge benefit, along with keeping things organized.

LEAP allows me as a solo practitioner to do a lot of things well and efficiently. The document production software is excellent and I can use the mobile app to keep things moving even when I'm not in the office.

The mobile app does need better integration with the main product so it can be more useful. For example, being able to generate a new document would be very helpful from your phone. The RapidPay system also needs a revamp as well.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility as well as the instant time recording and document automation features. We greatly appreciate your feedback; at LEAP, we are committed to continuously innovating our software, helping law firms save time and make more money. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Annika
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Made our estate planning practice seamless

Commentaires : It is a steep learning curve, even for an office full of millenials. But it is COMPLETELY worth it. Having our entire firm run from LEAP and its Microsoft integrations has made the COVID work from home transition incredibly easy and, likely, at least semi-permanent!

Full integration with Microsoft Office. Our entire practice takes place via LEAP. Easy to search, easy to use once you know how. The ability to customize estate planning templates and the ease of creating documents once those are set up has completely transformed and streamlined our estate planning practice. Very responsive staff.

There is some translation confusion from the UK/Australia to how US law practices work. It is certainly a big learning curve, and their Microsoft Excel integration with the court forms could use some work.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We appreciate your positive feedback. Please check community.leap.us for updates including court forms, integrations, and more. Please contact Support for any issues, available 9am-8pm EST.

Dominic

A Mostly Positive Experience

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We purchased Leap during a period of growth the help manage the increased demands of the business. It has not let us down. It has totally changed how I run the business, being able to delegate much more to members of my team. I have no doubt that it has helped with productivity, profitability and client management. On the whole it has been a positive experience although there are lessons to be learned from the feedback given above.

Case management is very good, particularly when used alongside Workflows. The accountancy element and reports have made it infinitely easier for me to keep track of finances as the business has grown. On the whole there is good customer service and the community/university are very useful.

The updates seem to routinely remove features that work or make unnecessary changes that worsen the experience of using Leap. Case in point is on previous versions, you could input an address on a card by searching the postcode. This was removed in the latest update. Client feedback on LawConnect is that it is temperamental and there have been issues with links not being received. InfoTrack integration is useful but the added costs are far too high and their sales team have been pestering me for the last two years! I have had a couple of occasions where the customer services have not been able to resolve my issues and have been quite rude in their responses.

Patrick
solicitor (R.-U.)

good product - decent support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall LEAP is a fantastic product and when lockdown happened we were able to continue to work uninterrupted.

We looked at a number of different Case management Systems before settling on LEAP. It is a great product . The mobile app version is fantastic which has the ability to drop documents and pictures on the go into files. the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was our initial contact provided us with training and guidance and he was great.

The webchat is good so you can get instant contact with the helpdesk. More than often they can resolve it there and then. If they aren't able to solve it there and then sometimes at busy periods call back time can be a few hours. There is a particular issue re forwarding previous emails within LEAP which creates an error message. However LEAP are aware and are working on resolving it. Perhaps some more follow up training would be good.

l’année dernière

Hi Patrick, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you're enjoying the benefits of LEAP. If you require any additional assistance please contact success@leap.co.uk to speak to your Customer Success Manager.

Mireya
Law Clerk (É.-U.)

Small Firm Wins - Remote Access

This software is great for being able to access on the go. You’re able to login online and access documents from anywhere that you have internet access. This works well for potential remote employees. The forms and templates is also very helpful. I appreciate the intuitive PDFs created by LEAP.

The LEAP software is sometimes too intuitive. I wish there was an option to exclude in network emails from being included in a Client’s case file. It would make the interface less crowded. Especially in a small firm, most of our office is CC’d on email correspondence. Therefore, each recipients email is included in the Client’s file. I wish that would be fixed or there was an option to identify in network emails. If there is… oops! Show me the way!

l’année dernière

Thank you for your recent review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's ease of use, remote accessibility, and document automation features. We also greatly appreciate your feedback and would like for you to log this request, regarding excluding in-network emails, on our LEAP Ideas Hub: https://community.leap.us/s/ideas-user-guide. At LEAP, we are committed to innovating our software, helping law firms become more efficient and make more money. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm.

Alternatives envisagées :

David Roberts is great - wish leap had a call centre

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Difficult set up process but I’m happy with the system now.

Billing and rapid pay cccccccc cccccccc (this box has a minimum of 40 characters required)

Customer service and setting up file. The FAQs are not good enough and the ticket system is too slow. David Roberts has been amazing though. I cannot speak highly enough of him. I would have cancelled if it wasn’t for him.

Danica
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Can't work without it

I like that everything is in one place.

That you cannot select how you want the letter to read, i.e., if you select an electronic letter to John Smith, Esq., from Heymann & Fletcher's card, the letter reads Dear Smith, Esq., rather than Mr. Smith.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that your law firm is benefitting from LEAP's centralized practice management solution. We greatly appreciate your feedback and recommend that you connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor by emailing pma@leap.us. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Pardeep
Director (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A year in and not looking back

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A very positive experience. Time saving. Easy to use.

The software is very easy to use to the point that new starters can access online documents on how to use the product and be able to use the same without any direct training. The software saves a lot of time compared to our old case management system with features such as time recording and bill generation.

The online support is not always the best - often better if you can speak to someone direct rather than having to write via chat which is not always easy to communicate the issue.

Jhon
Law Clerk (É.-U.)

Law Clerk

Commentaires : Great.

The time tracking and that it is cloud-based so I can use it anywhere.

The way emails are kept. I believe there should be a way to make emails go into one folder and allow the user to filter from there.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility and instant time recording features! We also greatly appreciate your feedback and would like for you to log this request, regarding email management, on our LEAP Ideas Hub: https://community.leap.us/s/ideas-user-guide. At LEAP, we are committed to innovating our software, helping law firms become more efficient and make more money. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm.