Easy to Use!

Nicole S.
Senior Quality Control Coordinator
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TextMagic makes it easy for us. Every day we text an unlimited number of customers whose insurance premiums have changed. Our customer express appreciation for the text message.

Avantages: I appreciate the pay-as-you-go option and not having to be locked into a contract. Our company is changing systems, so the no-contract option is best for our current situation. The customized templates making sending text messages so easy. The Block feature is comforting that we won't accidentally text a customer who stated did not want to receive text messages. I really love the Scheduled Text feature. This allows me to prepare the list of texts early in the AM and have them delivered after a certain time or divide the customer messages in spurts instead of all at once. I also like to see the text replies right in Text Magic.

Inconvénients: This isn't necessarily a con because I don't know if it's possible, but I wonder if TextMagic can be integrated with the new account system that we get next year and automatically send text messages under defined account conditions. I would like for a customer to be able to reply to a message "stop" or something and that number be added automatically to the Blocked list. Is TextMagic going to incorporate mass Email one day?

envoyé par TextMagic le 28/03/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It is possible for your recipients to reply STOP and they will be unsubscribed automatically. Please read more about it here:

We had no plans to incorporate mass email, as our company focuses on business text messaging services. If this changes in the future we will definitely update our customers.

Necessary & Unnecessary features

Publié le 10/10/2018
Judi S.
Corporate Recruiter
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not getting notifications that a message wasn't delivered is a detriment to Text Magic and my ability to do my job effectively. Our text message program with our customer base is pivotal to success within my company so it's vital to know if messages are reaching my customers.

Avantages: Ease of setting up and using templates!!

Inconvénients: Unnecessary feature - The email notifications that someone unsubscribed to your messages. If I get a text that says "STOP" from the person sending it, then I don't need an email telling me that they sent a message saying STOP. It's redundant & unnecessary. Necessary/needed feature - You really need to develop an email notification when a text message is undelivered. I've sent several messages that were undelivered and I only discovered that they weren't delivered when I checked my history for a completely different message.

envoyé par TextMagic le 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback.

We are sorry to hear that our unsubscribed recipient notification is not useful for you. For your information, all email notifications can be modified under your account settings. To improve this feature, we will add the "Unsubscribe" option to our sent notification email so that you can turn off this notification with a single click.

Unfortunately, we do not send an email for each failed message due to limited server resources. We recommend that you keep track of the delivery rate via TextMagic Web App by checking the message status in History or checking the overview under Reporting. You can also enable a notification to receive a daily report of your messaging statistics and go to your message history with a single click.

Should you have any delivery issues in the future, please do not hesitate to email us: support@textmagic.com.

TextMagic is there when others aren't

Publié le 30/08/2018
Nate L.
Co-Founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was August 28th, 2017. Hurricane Harvey had landed in Houston and was causing a record amount of flooding. People were dying, and thousands were still trapped in their homes. I made a simple website for my buddy's church, so his friends could keep track of all of the parishoners that needed rescue. The website quickly went viral however, and soon the entire city was using it as a way to track the rescue cases. Rains continued to pound Houston, and what started as a simple website that I made in 6 hours now was literally the only thing standing in the way of death for thousands of people still trapped by the rising floodwaters. We had a problem, though. Some of the people were getting rescued but not being marked "SAFE" on the site. This resulted in wasted resources, as rescuers would would go to a house and find nobody there, the homeowner having already been rescued hours earlier. We had to come up with a solution to this problem. Luckily, we had all of their phone numbers, so we decided to text them all. It was 2 AM in Texas, and I needed to have it done overnight because we were expecting more waves of signups in the morning. I tried Twilio but nobody answered the phone or replied to my urgent messages. Luckily, TextMagic picked up the phone and I got a working account in minutes. We sent out thousands of SMS overnight. TextMagic was there when others weren't. We ended up saving 25,000 people that week, a number which would have been smaller if not for TextMagic.

Avantages: The customer service is excellent. I don't recall the woman's name, but it was the best customer service I have ever received for any product, in a literal life or death situation.

Inconvénients: I couldn't tell at first glance, by looking at the website, if it was ready for enterprise solutions or not

TextMagic: Communicate Directly With Your Audience

Publié le 02/02/2019
Nicolas frichot P.
IT Specialist
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I managed to launch successful promotional and communications campaign, and have the message get right away to the targeted audience as compared to other means where the message opening rate is low (email) or where the message gets lost in a flood of content (social media). Great experience. I definitely recommend.

Avantages: I love the fact that their SMS delivery rate are almost at 100%. The SMS length calculator is very useful and helps in saving costs. Their pre-build SMS templates are very useful and helps save time and copy-writing efforts. Best of all, the multiple numbers from which the SMS can be sent, if not the most sought Custom Sender ID, for optimal branding.

Inconvénients: I would appreciate that the prices get lower, or packs for unlimited SMS's for a day for example, were available.

A hugely important cog for our business

Publié le 01/11/2016
Mike W.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We build websites on a pay-on-performance basis, whereby instead of paying for a website to be built and then paying again for it to be optimised, our customers only pay for the new business enquiries we generate for them through the site we build them. We charge per new business enquiry, so we wanted to find something where we could notify our customers (largely tradesmen) by text, providing caller details when they'd missed a call, or to send them notifications relating to their account. TextMagic was the final piece in the jigsaw for us and our overall service is loved by our customers. Many complimenting us on 'our' missed call text service. We started using TextMagic in 2010 and this has been one of the best and lowest maintenance relationships we have ever had. I'd go as far as to say our business wouldn't be the same without it.

Avantages: Ease of use, seamless integration, personalisation

Inconvénients: Nothing

Only Updated Needed

Publié le 14/02/2019
Mike B.
Recruiter
Recrutement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that there's an app and you can keep business related texts in text magic while using the default text app for personal items.

Inconvénients: It needs an update to allow picture messages to be sent. Our business requires paper copies of things to be sent to us and once in a while our clients text documents to us which text magic doesn't currently support picture messages. Not asking for video or files but picture messages would be a huge upgrade.

envoyé par TextMagic le 15/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Unfortunately, TextMagic does not offer the MMS feature at the moment. However, you can add an SMS attachment to your message - it will be sent as a download link inside the text message.

We will definitely announce if this feature becomes available in the future.

TextMagic: List Building & Targeted Branded SMS Campaigning

Publié le 03/12/2019
Trisha D.
Art/artisanat, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am fully satisfied with this mass SMS provider. It's deliverability rate is very high and from this standpoint, I do recommend.

Avantages: I really appreciate that TextMagic offers occasional promotional credits as compared to its competitors. This enabled us to have a wider reach but also save on costs. The ability to saved our database and enrich it within the CRM is also a marvelous thing: It enabled us to have an optimized data management and a closer monitoring of our SMS outreach and results.

Inconvénients: TextMagic is a great tools but some of its international pricing seems a bit to high. This should be standardized as far as possible.

easy to use

Publié le 10/12/2018
Carmen D.
Administrative Assistant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has helped us keep in contact with our parents.

Avantages: -how easy it is to add contacts
-how easy it is to text single and multiple contacts at once
-automatic funds renewal

Inconvénients: It would be nice if the account could be suspended during the summer instead of incurring fees even when not in use.

envoyé par TextMagic le 11/12/2018

We apologize for the confusion. You can always cancel your dedicated number and turn off the auto-recharge feature on your account in order to avoid any additional fees: https://support.textmagic.com/article/manage-auto-recharge-and-payment-methods

Should you have any further questions, please contact support@textmagic.com.

TextMagic brings the magic and ease of texting!

Publié le 10/06/2019
Michelle H.
Administrative Assistant
Recherche, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, TextMagic is a really great software to use! The experience has been very good and I find it to be extremely helpful and convenient.

Avantages: My favorite thing about this software is the ability to schedule text messages to be sent at a later day/time. This tool has proven to be extremely convenient and helpful! It's quick, easy, and is effective in sending people reminders. I also like the template feature. It is very helpful and easy when needing to send the same text message to more the one person. Additionally, the amount of text characters available to send in a text are great because it does not limit or cut down the message you are trying to send.

Inconvénients: This software is great and there is nothing to dislike about it!

Perfect Addition to the Business!!

Publié le 26/01/2019
Legal Assistant
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love it!!! Best source to have in the business.

Avantages: The software is super helpful and easy to use. It sends texts very quick and lets you know if it was delivered and received. It's much easier then picking up the phone to call someone for a simple issue. It is also very affordable.

Inconvénients: It's difficult to print an entire text conversation. It would be easier if when you hit print on the browser it printed the whole screen. Instead it jumbles up the text and you can't see the whole thing. (I use Google Chrome) I usually screen shot the page and print it in word, which makes it very tiny. Same thing for individual texts, you have to download them to print. Just an extra step, but could be easier.

envoyé par TextMagic le 29/01/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will definitely consider implementing the described feature in the future. If you have any additional questions or requests, please send them to support@textmagic.com and we will gladly assist you further.

Best Interface, User-Friendly, Professional, A Little Pricey Though

Publié le 04/03/2019
Isabelle C.
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am yet to find a match for TextMagic, possessing the full power and capabilities. TextMagic is the best. I definitely recommend!

Avantages: TextMagic is highly reliable as a communications provide. I've been using this software since 2001 and never had a single issue with it. The text message service is perfect with a delivery rate of 99.9%. Great features when it comes to Custom Sender ID, contact list building and reporting.

Inconvénients: My only little remark with TextMagic is the price. It should get lower, to be more affordable, and if not, offer some daily, unlimited packages for example.

THIS IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE

Publié le 26/01/2017
Brett H.
business delovopment
Automobile, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: THEY HAVE FIXED ALL MY ISSUES IN TIMEY MATTER AND THEIR WERE VERY FEW ISSUES I HAVE OVER 2 YEARS OF USEING THEIR PRODUCT, MOST ISSUES WERE SOMETHING I DID ANYWAYS SO THE PRODUCT IS VERY WELL RUNNING . WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS YOU CAN SEND MASS BULK TEXT FOR YOUR CUSTOMER BASE, IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LOVE HOW IF YOUR COMPUTER FREEZER UP AND YOU HAVE RESTART IT AND WHEN YOU RELOAD TEXT MAGIC IT WILL SAVE ALL YOUR CURRENT PROGESS SO YOU WONT USE ANYTHING, THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FEATURE CALLED TEXT FORWARD TO CALL TO WERE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL YOU , YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO YOUR CELL WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL CELL NUMBER.. AWSOME PRODUCT

Avantages: that text magic keeps it up to date and they keep on updateing it for better use i love it

Works great - think the pricing is a bit on the high side.

Publié le 15/05/2018
Greg C.
owner/operator
Support client

Avantages: Works great, no issues with people getting our messages. We can easily send bulk texts to customers for their order reminders.

Inconvénients: Price & lack of desktop notifications. I'd like it to constantly remind my employees they have a message to respond to on the desktop but we are forced to use the browser app to sync between work stations.. and browser notifications are not working. I also wish we could do a template it auto-inserts for the start of every chat/text.

envoyé par TextMagic le 24/05/2018

Text message notifications are now working, thanks to our new desktop app. As long as you¿re signed in to the desktop app, you¿ll receive notifications. If you¿re using SMS Chat in your browser instead, just make sure you leave the tab open.

You can create a template and add it with one click anywhere in the body of the message.

Please contact our support line if you have any questions or feature requests.

It Just Works (TM)

Publié le 15/02/2017
Catalin F.
software engineer
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I run a website that grew from a personal hobby to 3 million monthly users. I have monitoring scripts that use TextMagic to send me text messages whenever something unexpected happens. In addition, I have a home server running all kinds of smaller pet projects that also send out text messages on certain conditions. TextMagic works flawlessly every single time. In two years, I never once had a SMS fail to go out. I couldn't say if they are expensive or not. To be honest, I never had reason to shop around after day 1. I also never needed customer support, but that in itself deserves five stars in my book. :-)

Avantages: It does one thing and does it flawlessly.

Textmagic has become an essential tool for running our business.

Publié le 22/06/2018
Alan D.
Busness Owner
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits are many. Our business is Internet Marketing. Some of our clients do not use email or social media. Some do not even have a computer! Thanks to TEXTMAGIC we can easily communicate with their moblie phones without using one ourselves,

Avantages: It allows us to send text messages from the office using a full sized keyboard and to store incoming messages along with emails.

Inconvénients: Nothing at all. It does everything that we need. What more can we say without waffling!

TextMagic has changed the way we do business. It is so much easier to get in touch with our clients.

Publié le 18/01/2018
Justin G.
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This product has saved me both time and money. And as we all know time is money, the reality is it has saved me money.

Avantages: The best thing about TextMagic is its ease of use. Simply enter the phone number you wish to text and type out a message. Then the messages show up in a chat format making keeping in touch with clients a breeze. This has saved us hours of time on the phone. It is also nice to have preset forms to quickly enter saving even more time.

Inconvénients: I guess one feature I wish it had was a desktop format we could just open without needing to keep an internet page open.

TextMagic Review

Publié le 20/05/2019
Richard B.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To be honest, when I first started using TextMagic, I didn't think I would use it much. But now, I wouldn't be without it. At first it was a struggle for me to remember the shortcuts (snippets I think) but, after a little bit of practice it became second nature and now I use TextMagic all the time - especially when I am writing reports. TextMagic is especially useful to me when I use, for example, place names which can easily be misspelled. For example, in one of my reports, I have to use the place name Agios Ioannis repeatedly and so now, I have assigned a snippet to the name Agios Ioannis (I am using the snippet as I type this review) and so there is no chance of misspelling the name.

Avantages: I use TextMagic mostly for words and phrases I use often. I'm finding that I am using TextMagic more and more now. It save such a lot of time. I'm dyslexic and my fingers often get ahead of my brain on the keyboard and so TextMagic can help cut down massively on the proof-reading side of things. I would not be without TextMagic now.

Inconvénients: It took a little while to learn TextMagic but, once I started using TextMagic regularly, it became second nature. I now rely heavily on TextMagic.

Easy to navigate and use

Publié le 02/05/2019
Lorraine C.
HR & Compliance Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great business tool in the new world of technology, everyone has a phone and communication is quick and easy.

Avantages: The software is easy to use, you can monitor the cost of each text sent, easy to upload and delete contact information, you can see the history of texts sent and monitor the users.

Inconvénients: No options for employees to reply. Sometimes adding pictures or files can be difficult

Very relyable software for sending SMS through e-mail, we endorse it to all our customers.

Publié le 24/07/2018
Ger K.
Co-owner
Logiciels

Commentaires: happy customers

Avantages: Easy setup, fair pricing , reliable for business environments, instant support, didn't encounter any downtime the last 5 years

Inconvénients: It would be better if they where better known in Europe, than it would be easier to recommend it to our customers.
For the rest not a single thing. It does what it has to do without unneccesary options.

A central TextMessaging platform that's as intuitive as it is powerful

Publié le 21/05/2018
Roland D.
Services aux consommateurs
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A central text messaging platform that allows a whole team to send and reply to text messages from anywhere. Very simple, and has stopped my phone buzzing and no longer need to pass out my personal phone number.

Avantages: After growing the business beyond the capabilities of my iPhone keyboard for texting customers, I moved to TextMagic because of its Zapier integration and simplicity. Works as expected, is simple and very well thought out.

Inconvénients: A few things which doesn't work for MY particular company but may be necessary for others is:
- "Chats" tab doesn't show an outgoing message in no reply has been returned (as if it were Android or iOS, or Facebook) You have to go into "History" tab until a message as been returned
- If you set up seperate roles under the same company, you can't see who has replied to which text, this is on an individual login basis.
Like I said there may be reasons for this design, but it doesn't work with my company and workflow so we've had to share the password to the main account. A minor issue in the scheme of things.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this program

Publié le 15/09/2018
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This program was found by accident through a google search. Try the free phone number lookup for the customers cell vendor. Then I was able to use the composing text messages for customer that did not have a voice mail set up or not accepting calls.

Inconvénients: The whole program is paid for but only .04 cent a look up.

Awesome

Publié le 03/07/2017
Shiv D.
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy way of sending out communications to certain suppliers with them knowing who exactly its from and also sending our details to customers

Avantages: Very easy to use, impresses customers when they receive the text messages. Easy to store contacts and seperate into groups. Also really like being able to save templates to save time when sending similar texts to multiple contacts

Inconvénients: It comes at a cost to setup a reply service where you can communicate with customers, would be great to be able to receive responses for free or within the credits

envoyé par TextMagic le 03/07/2017

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to let you know that incoming messages are always free for you. You are sending messages from a sender ID (your business name), and this is why no one is able to reply to you. If you need a two-way SMS service, you should send messages from our shared or dedicated number.

I recommend you to contact our support line, if you have any questions.

I have used other texting software, but this was by far the easiest to learn.

Publié le 31/05/2017
Kayla B.
Admissions Advisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Increases the number of people I can contact in less time.

Avantages: I love how simple it is to import contacts and make lists for every category I need. I also love the ability to set up a text to be sent automatically on a day that you may not be in the office. The ability to make templates saves so much time too! Overall, I love this product and can't imagine one beating it.

Inconvénients: The only thing I do not like is that it sends the texts in multiple text messages. I wish there was a way to increase the number of characters in one text. Sometimes when the receiver gets the message, it is out of order and can be hard to read.

Easy to set up, easy to use, friendly interface

Publié le 24/08/2017
Didier D.
CTO
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: better customer service with very little investment in time, resources and money

Avantages: It is an intuitive solution, the interface is user friendly. It was easy to implement into our custom CRM. It is a cost effective solution because it is realiable and demand very little attention once it is set up.

Very good service from TextMagic

Publié le 03/07/2018
Gavin W.
Support client

Avantages: We've been using TextMagic for a few years now, always working, never had any issues. Very reliable. Dashboard is good and easy to understand.

Inconvénients: They don't have the best SMS prices in the marketplace BUT it is a very reliable service. No ther issues to mention really.