Chatwork Beats Email 90% of the Time

Publié le 20/10/2016
Hobart S.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have all sorts of way to communicate available to us these days. But usually, when working with clients (I run a content-production company), I used to use email. It was easy to get to. It created a good record of conversations. It was easy to search. But... it... is... so... slow. I found out about Chatwork and started using it with one of my clients, and the entire nature of our communication changed. I guess I'd put it this way: email is a form of communication: Chatwork is a conversation. It's like texting, but you can do it from your desktop too. It does everything that email does (easy to use, get to, archive, search, etc). It just turns communication into conversation which, I think, helps me build stronger relationships with my clients. And for a freelancer, building those relationships is the key to creating long-term customers. I think email still has a place. I still use it. I just use it much less.

Avantages: I like the way Chatwork was easy to install, was immediately understandable, and enabled me to really start to talk with customers instead of exchanging messages. I don't always use Chatwork in real time. Sometimes I post a comment or a file or video or something in the middle to the conversation I'm having with someone, ask them to take a look at it, and post a comment when they're finished. It's a big help to be able to connect the file/video.etc directly to the conversation. What's cool about Chatwork too is that you can see exactly when and with whom you shared the document or whatever and, hopefully, what their reaction to it was.

Inconvénients: I guess I'm not terribly crazy about the overall interface. I think it looks a little drab. I'd like to see them make it a little cheerier. But I like the way you can put emoticons into the conversation to make sure the recipient is reading the post in the way you intended.

envoyé par ChatWork le 20/10/2016

Glad to hear how often ChatWork beats email for you and your team and that you've found the product easy to use. Cheers!

Chatwork Walk The Talk

Publié le 10/04/2018
Aaron emmanuel G.
Software QA Associate
Externalisation/délocalisation, 10 001+ employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: First of all it's easy to install for Desktop and Mobile, even the web platform it's very easy to use if you are in an agile team you'll understand why this is an effective messaging system. I like the "My Chat" which you can send personal/private conversation for yourself, I mean if you have to remind yourself for some links to test or links for some tutorials. And my favorite function that Chatwork have is the Search bar, because whenever I need to find some credentials regarding our on going projects I just have to type a keyword regarding the topic/credentials I need to find.

Inconvénients: For me sometimes the notification alert does not really work for my desktop as well with my mobile, that's why my teammate sometimes remind me that there's a message in our group chat at Chatwork.

Chatwork makes me work faster.

Publié le 12/09/2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Primarily Chatwork has improved the speed with which we work in my organization :we now send more of real-time chat messages as against constantly exchanging emails within my organization. While also keeping us better organized by making it possible to save all of our information exchanges in one place and organize them by project or topic ,thereby simplifying the process of searching through them whenever we need to.

Avantages: I like the basic funtionalities Chatwork provides me at work ,enabling me exchange files easily with my fellow colleagues ,likewise have conversations on video calls.Its task management features has improved the speed at which I get tasks completed at work.
I am also able to use Chatwork across different operating systems and different devices ,thereby providing me with ease of access : which is a key factor in the modern workplace ,where staffs are never static. Lastly,it integrates with my favorite browser - Chrome.

Inconvénients: The task assignment functionality will be better designed as a checkbox.

Chat to work!

Publié le 04/09/2018
Business Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In overall, it is a usable messaging application. That allows you to communicate within the company. It also sends mail to remind you that you have unread messages.

Avantages: 1. Easy to use. like the tagging of receiver of message in the group chat.
2. allowing me to select, copy or quote the message, then attached it to your reply.
3. Able to view all the messages from the start of the group chat, even if you join in the middle

Inconvénients: 1. it has a limited number of group chat your allowed to join in. And that's the difficult part of using the application, because we have a lot of different group chat needed to join in. You need to upgrade first your subscription in order to join.

Move your team beyond e-mail with ChatWork

Publié le 06/09/2016
Matt C.
Vice President
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: E-mail eliminator ChatWork has enabled me and other members of my team to reduce the volume of digital correspondence that would normally be a part of one project to almost nil. In addition, tasks are easily pulled out of messages and made visible to all, meaning nothing gets lost in the ether. Overall, it's a great way to be more efficient and move beyond e-mail effectively.

Avantages: The ease of use means that that getting the team up to speed on its use didn't require extensive training.

Inconvénients: I have been able to forget a few team members' e-mail addresses since we use the platform more.

envoyé par ChatWork le 06/09/2016

Thanks for the feedback, Matt. We hear that from other companies, too - that ChatWork either drastically reduces or eliminates email. Glad you've tried the product on our various platforms, too, and had a good experience while "on the go."

Making Communication Easy and Fun!

Publié le 26/08/2016
Akinori U.
President & CEO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Chatwork is fun and easy to use! One obvious advantage of chatwork is that you are released from daily stressful communication using e-mail. E-mail communication is already jurassic work style.

envoyé par ChatWork le 30/08/2016

We love how you describe email as "jurassic" implying that it's something back from ancient history. We believe that chat messaging is the new norm for communication at the work place and millions of businesses will start adopting tools like ChatWork for group collaboration.

I use it with at work, we are international team.

Publié le 04/07/2018
Petya M.
web site developement and design
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It changed the way I chat!

Avantages: I like that, it was very easy to install the app. A reliable chat app is very important in any international team. One of the best things ( my opinion) is the search option. in most of the apps I have used - I had ti serach manually and it is not very fast or comfortable. With Chatwork is easier - I just write the necessary keyword and I see all the relevant content. So easy!

Inconvénients: It happened ( to me also) the notifications to "notify" me a bit later, which is not even an issue, since I cehck my messages regularly.

chat application for business purposes is so awesome

Publié le 19/12/2018
MIS Support
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: professional application. very good and really suit for business purposes.

Avantages: it allows you create your group chat and let's you tagged the recipient directly, so he/she will know that she/he has a message. and vise versa.
it has a chat for yourself, if you want to type or ready your message for someone. so cool!

Inconvénients: nothing negative in particular, coz it also have an mobile app, lets you communicate even your out of the office.
It also allows you to read all previous messages, so you can catch up with the conversation.
Its nice of it.

Easy communication with oversea branches.

Publié le 26/08/2016
Koichi K.
Assistant CEO
Conseil en gestion, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working at an internationally company with employees all over the world, ChatWork's multi-language capabilities are very helpful.

Avantages: Inviting multiple people are easily done using email adress or invitation Link, also all the files are'linked to the chat room which makes my life so much easier to look for the files I need.

envoyé par ChatWork le 26/08/2016

We're glad our product helps your global teams communicate better!

Functions need to be improved

Publié le 07/09/2016
Tan D.
Project Leader

Commentaires: - Send message/emoticon/files ok
- I like "To", "Quote" functions
- Easy to use, clearly
- Customer support is very good
Need to improve functions:
- Review of image attachments
- Task management: need more task priority, task time constraints...

Avantages: Group chat

Inconvénients: Task management

envoyé par ChatWork le 07/09/2016

Our team is currently working on improving some of the features and functionality of the product you mentioned. We look forward to your feedback in the near future!

The best tool for working communication.

Publié le 22/08/2016
Thorn T.
Administration & Finance Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: we can share file or information through chatwork every easy. we can create group for communication.

Avantages: create group, task assign and send files or photo

Inconvénients: no

envoyé par ChatWork le 22/08/2016

Thank you so much for the great review!

Great Collaboration Solution

Publié le 18/08/2016
Clinton G.
VP of Corporate Development
Import/Export, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our teams are highly distributed around the globe with people in North America to Europe and beyond. Chatwork allows our teams to work closely together on projects, share documents and work together in real time. The advantages of a global team are obvious in completing work 24x7 but only if you have a collaboration system which is easy to install, users to learn and hooks to keep everyone working on it. Chatwork is an excellent system for any one wishing to improve productivity and accountability of a diverse work group.

envoyé par ChatWork le 19/08/2016

Happy to hear it helps your team around the world collaborate!

Great collaboration platform for startups

Publié le 07/09/2016
Scott T.
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ChatWork has been a very useful and convenient platform for communicating with both internal and external customers. It's also free to invite anyone, so very cost effective ;) It keeps a clean "Chat List" to easily organize all of your group or individual discussions, and additional features that are very helpful. It does take time to understand all of the features and applications, but definitely worth checking out, and excellent for early stage startups.

envoyé par ChatWork le 07/09/2016

Thank you for the fabulous feedback! Our customers seem to like that with ChatWork, unlike many of our competitors, you can invite both internal and external colleagues, happy you find this helpful as well. Because it's feature-rich we are dedicated to trying to provide additional trainings and personalized support to get customers up and running as quickly and easily as possible.

Review for Chatwork

Publié le 10/10/2018
Tung T.
Ruby On Rails Developer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Chatwork is suitable to use in company or organization. The interface is simple and effective.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, the server stop working and you can't use Chatwork on web or application.

Chat App That Lightens My Inbox!

Publié le 31/08/2016
Shelley P.
PR Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I've had great experiences using the ChatWork app! The app is easy to use and allows my team to take simple conversations out of email and into the app where more immediate and fluid conversations can take place. With teams across the globe, ChatWork makes it easy to communicate during client calls with team member who are located in other offices --- being able to send that quick note or link can be helpful to the full team!

Avantages: I like the ability to tag whoever I'm talking to. It saves people from getting constant notifications. I also appreciate the "task" tool.

Inconvénients: n/a

envoyé par ChatWork le 31/08/2016

Happy to hear that it lightens your inbox! We hear that a lot from the customers that they prefer using ChatWork over email. Using ChatWork eliminates delays in communication with your colleagues.

Less emails - faster team communications.

Publié le 27/04/2019
Jenny M.
Freelance Content Writer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a sort of hybrid between Skype and Trello. You can chat with your team, video call, and send files and media; but you can also view projects and assign tasks. It's a definite step-up from back and forth emails. I like the filesharing feature in particular because it lets you preview it within your browser and you can see all the files you've uploaded in one place. The chat is very intuitive and has all the necessary features like keyword search and "pinning" important messages for safekeeping. Plus there is a desktop version and it was easy to set up. Similar to Slack, you have a "My Chat" where you basically send yourself links and important notes.

Inconvénients: I would say the UI could use an update. It's a bit drab, at least in comparison to most modern chat platforms. The overall color scheme could be more vibrant.

Great for Team Projects

Publié le 31/08/2016
Michael T.
Lab Technician
Recherche, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've found ChatWork to be a very intuitive tool that helps me communicate easily and track and complete projects more quickly.

envoyé par ChatWork le 31/08/2016

Hi Michael, good to know you find Chatwork intuitive to use with your team. We're here if you have any questions!

Decent team communication tool

Publié le 25/03/2019
Marketing Associate
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Chatwork is a decent platform that gets the job done. Great for team communication and collaboration.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of other options in this space. I think Chatwork definitely has some work to do to keep up, but overall not a bad tool.

Much better than I expected.

Publié le 23/08/2016
Raymond S.
Key Account Manager
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I gave this a try and was very impressed. It was simple to set up and use, it had all the functionality I needed, and when I had a question it was very promptly answered.

Avantages: Simplicity and ease of use, plus high security.

Inconvénients: It does not appear to integrate with my Google calendar yet.

envoyé par ChatWork le 23/08/2016

We're working on new product features and enhancements. Please look forward to them!

Better than email!

Publié le 23/10/2018
Belinda I.
Customer Service Rep
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, easy to use, helps to keep yourself in communication with co workers.

Avantages: Its like texting, but from your desktop, literally as the name says : "CHAT" easy to install.

Inconvénients: Cant join to several group chats , however, you can share files through the chat.

Useful but not Slack

Publié le 07/12/2018
Email Marketing Specialist
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to chat and connect with coworkers on my fully remote team.

Inconvénients: I like ChatWork but we ended up choosing Slack because more people had used the program. It was really that simple.

Chatwork

Publié le 17/12/2018
Senior Software Test Engineer
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: For small teams, this chat tool is pretty good choise.

Inconvénients: It's slightly expensive if you need really advanced features.

Great product. Simple and easy to use

Publié le 19/08/2016
Toshikazu T.
Télécommunications, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used Chatwork for both internal and external communication. It's very easy to use. I like the fact that it can be used for external communication as well.

Avantages: External communication. Ease of use. Video chat

envoyé par ChatWork le 19/08/2016

Glad you find it easy to use with everyone!

Publié le 21/10/2018