15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Hemlane

Gérez vos propriétés locatives où que vous soyez.

En savoir plus sur Hemlane

My tenants use it with ease and I can see where the money is at. It links directly with my bank accounts and keeps the books for me.

Expense tracking is weak. Doesn’t allow you to pay bills through the system.

Hemlane - Notes

4,9

Hemlane a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 156 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hemlane ?

Jesus
Jesus
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Hemlane for Property Manager's

Commentaires : It is easy to use once it is set up the maintance department is superb and they are constantly taking care of the tenants

Easy to use. The office upgrades the software to make it easier for the user to work with

There are still things that I personally will like to change but I always talk to their office and they had made the change

Javier
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Hemlane is what all other property management softwares should be looking to replicate.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I am truly delighted with Hemlane software. Its intuitive design and user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, substantially simplifying the property management process for me. The remarkable ease of use it offers has brought about significant improvements in the overall efficiency of our property operations. But what sets Hemlane apart is their exceptional customer service, always ready to assist, proactive, and remarkably personable, truly epitomizing what a customer-centric organization should be. Moreover, the positive feedback from our tenants reaffirms our decision. They find the platform incredibly convenient to use, making their interactions with us smoother and more satisfactory. All in all, Hemlane has not only streamlined our processes but also fostered happier relationships with our tenants, which, I believe, is a testament to its top-tier service.

Ease of use. Intuitive. Easy for tenants to use. GREAT and I mean GREAT customer service.

I can't think of any at this time. About 2 years into using the service.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much for taking your time in reviewing us Javier! We love hearing that you have been able to streamline your business and that our support team is able to help foster a positive relationship between you, your tenants, and Hemlane!

Nathaniel
Real Estate Investor (É.-U.)

Hemlane software application

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The set up is easy and pretty much smooth if you are great with digital online sites and apps. I would suggest Hemlane if you just want to get your rent collected. You are better off getting a professional on your own if you need anything else from them and their are a lot of apps and services out their much cheaper for this . They try to seperate themselves online as a better alternative to ripoff property management companies but they are no better and should not offer upgraded services that they cant stand by. STAY AWAY IN MY OPINION IF YOU NEED MORE THAN RENT COLLECTIONS.

I like that the software had great reviews online that I now feel are paid for or fake. I lke that they give different opitons. That is the great part about the entire service.I like that you can call someone when you need to resolve and issue. IF you don't agree or want anytype of refund that will email you marketing and send your phone number to voicemails

They don't give you any type of guidence on how to use the app. You have to figure out everything and that is becasue they hope to mislead landlords in my opinion.They make you get their highest plan in order to inquire ther real estate agent services.They are misleading about their real estate agent services.They require you to get their lockbox and never explain that an agent will not be involved when showing your property.They will not let you remove your payments and will try to charge your bank accounts first to avoid chargebacksThey feel moody and annoyed when you call them about problems or questions. They will not work with you if it is a misunderstanding.

Raul
Property Manager- Agent Sales (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Hemlane saved my business!

Commentaires : I have been utilizing Hemlane for the past couple years and every time I have a question or concern they are always super responsive and help with any assistance I may need whether it be with tenants or Landlords. Exceptional service! Looking forward to continuing to do business with Hemlane and growing my Management company.

The most important feature that I love is "Transparency" , a platform that is designed to be clear with your landlords without any gimmick. The rent's being directed to their accounts at a push of a button is super helpful. The communication feature between the tenants is great! Simplicity is also key here with this platform.

To be picky I do think the platform is a little compartmentalized a little too much it makes it a little hard to navigate certain things. However, once you get the hang of it you know your way around. I would say the two things Hemlane can improve on is 1.) Guest Cards a little bit of a easier way to schedule a showing. The showing set up is kind of weird. I don't use it but would like it to be integrated with my calendar. 2.) The maintenance requests are a little hard to navigate such as recording payments and such. Just very minimal technical things. Hemlane is constantly improving their software though.

Lukas

Feedback from an engineer

Commentaires : Excellent. I'm glad we chose Hemlane. It is my secret tool that i don't think many landlords have heard about. The big names out there dominate the market, but we tried a few of them very systematically and i wasn't impressed with them at all. As an owner that wants to take 10 units now, to 100 someday, i put A LOT of time and effort into evaluating software to try and select which one was going to be the best for our goals, grow with us, and also help us grow.

This software was made to make your life as a landlord easier and streamline many of the steps and tasks necessary when it comes to managing tenants. I spent quite a few hours filling out a decision matrix to select which software platform we were going to use. Hemlane was the easy winner with the items which we weight heavily and features that we wanted. Most of our weights and preferences stem from wanting to have a very streamlined and efficient property management system.

I think that coming on board and understanding how the Hemlane process works from the time a prospective tenant is interested to the time they are all set up as a tenant was not very well communicated. We kind of had to figure it out on our own. There is so many little nuances with what the software does, how it communicates, how it advertises, what happens when a prospective tenant reaches out from a 3rd party site via email, etc. Thought the software is set up great and i wouldn't change much, but some training when purchasing the product for the first time would have eliminated a lot of headaches and questions for instances like were mentioned. Also, PLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE make an android app. The mobile version of the site does not seem to work well. Both myself and tenants have had problems with it.

Patsy
Owner/ Property Manager (É.-U.)

Saved From Paying for Tutoring to Learn my Software

Commentaires : I am paying much less each month with Hemlane and enjoying the experience much more. I am still learning to use the system but I do not feel I need to pay a tutor to help me learn. It is much more user friendly, and the support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my primary contact, and other support members has relieved stress I was once feeling.

The support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from day 1 has been phenomenal. I appreciate how I am always able to schedule a meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] within a day or two, if not the same day. I love that I can send her an email ( and receive a reply) when a question comes up for me, but an immediate answer is not required. She still gets back to me in a timely manner. I am still learning the software, but its much more user friendly, than my previous property management property.

I am not sure that the financials tracking aspects will prove to be what I would like to have overall. But I am sure I will be able to work around that if necessary with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help.

Craig
President (É.-U.)

Good all-in-one package

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Learning the ropes. [sensitive content hidden] has been a big help along with some of the members of her team.

Can self-manage and avoid awful property managers. [sensitive content hidden] is exceptional. She’s trying to build a great team. If they drop the ball she picks it up. Top notch.

Wish there was an app for iOS / Android Sometimes non-standard issues (like pre-payment of rent) can be confusing to navigate.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review Craig! We're happy to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our team and have been able to save on costs for your rental business through Hemlane.

Quentin
Gestion des investissements, 2–10 employés

Hemlane Just Works

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I've had a good experience with Hemlane and have recommended it to others. It is quick to learn and easy to bill in and out of. The higher tier packages were more expensive than I could pay for the services provided.

Gone are the days of going door-to-door accepting rent payments with online payment portals.

I wish there were pre-made leases using legally binding e-signatures that could be sent back and forth within the software portal.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for the review Quentin! We love to hear what has been working and what types of services our users want to have a more robust experience. With this in mind, we also provide leasing services for properties that are out of state as well!

Jay
Jay
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I don't feel like I'm self-managing

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I've used the system for over a year and the entire way, Hemlane's service coordinators have made me feel like they are on my team, proved to be critically important parts of my team, allowing me to feel confident that our tenants (and properties) will be taken care of.

This is me being picky, but reporting can be slightly improved. Again, being picky, extremely picky.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you so much for taking your time in reviewing us Jay! We love hearing that the switch to Hemlane has streamlined your rental business!

Jessica
Jessica
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great value and customer support for small business owner

Commentaires : We did extensive research when choosing on online platform for the management of our properties. Hemlane was one of the only platforms that we felt truly protected on, as landlords who are conscious about legal concerns around allowing online payments. But we also greatly appreciate that the software is easy to use for our tenants, and so far, they really appreciate the functionality of it! It’s made communication and processes so much more seamless!

Being able to provide my tenants with a secure platform for online payments and communication has made our operations so much more seamless! The customer service has been exceptional, and there are so many other features we are still learning, ad have yet to implement. What a great value for our money as a small business!

The financial features are still basic, but I appreciate their compatibility with QuickBooks and other software.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Jessica! And, we look forward to improving the financials for you!

Danny
Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great product for partial self-management on remote properties.

Commentaires : I own 21 properties, 30 doors. We experimented with 2 properties in Florida (I live in Utah) and we were very impressed at how well it worked. We have recently moved 2 more remote properties from Illinois and 2 from Tennessee. We would move all our Florida properties over if Hemlane had a larger footprint in Florida. I also use their "simple" option for my local properties now which allows me to use there financial tools to collect rent and manage tenant needs w/o their local network of agents and full maintenance service. It is a good tool for those that want to reduce program management cost and be a little more involved with the program management itself w/o being overwhelmed.

- Allows me to cut property management costs significantly while still having 3rd party property management tools at my disposal. - Allows me the flexibility to choose how involved I want to be in the management process. - Provides excellent financial tools and workflows to collect rent, handle late fees and pay team professionals online. All of which is automated. - Fully handles maintenance requests from tenants where I have full visibility and can interact as needed. - Handles tenant emergency calls. - Provides a local network of quality leasing agents that I can work with on property turns. Has excellent advertisement workflows and capabilities. Just had my first turn under hemlane and it was excellent. - The dashboard view and financial ledger are real time and easier to understand then monthly text reports from full property managers. - Product keeps improving.

- Some tenants had issues setting up automatic payments early on. - Doesn't have a way to group properties.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Danny, for your review! We sincerely appreciate it and look forward to continuing to work with you and expand our local agent partnerships to more regions for you.

Peyton
apartment manager (É.-U.)

Hemlane Review

Commentaires : Overall, Hemlane has given tenants more options for paying rent, people are able to put down a security deposit from out of town (military typically), and people are seeing our advertisements from so many different platforms. It has also helped us keep track of rent better and has given us an easier way for tenants to put in workorders.

I really like the ability to put available apartments up on so many advertising plat forms with the ease of pushing the "advertise" button. We are able to easily get a large number eligible of applicants within a couple days, and usually the units are rented out within a week or so. I also love how easy it is to message all tenants in a mass message - or even just message one tenant really fast. This has been great with maintenance and workorders.

Some of the financial stuff was hard to figure out and can still be difficult. Reconciling the hemlane payments to the bank and into QuickBooks gets hard sometimes. It would be nice if there was a way it would all link so I wouldn't have to search each payment reference number.

Julian
Partner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

The Best Property Management Software For Real-Estate Investors and Entrepreneurs

Commentaires : Hemlane is a wonderful tech enabled property management solution for real-estate investors looking for a cloud based and client centric partner that allows them to streamline their operations, cut costs, and interface with tenants and vendors in a time efficient manner. Hemlane's software is intuitive and brings traditionally cumbersome and time consuming property management processes such as rent collection, vendor coordination and payment, and leasing in to a time efficient and seamless system enabled by a superior technology backed by a professional and responsive staff. Whether you are a small real-estate investor looking to self-manage passive income generating properties, or are a full time real-estate professional with an existing full service property management staff and large portfolio, Hemlane can help modernize and professionalize your property management processes.

Hemlane is intuitive, client centric, and I like that it is developed first for a cloud and mobile environment.

I only hope that Hemlane keeps adding features I reccommend--they have been very receptive to client feedback, and work to incorporate both design and functional changes as they make iterative improvements to their platform, and build out the technology's capabilities.

Lev
Broker / Property Manager (É.-U.)

I love Hemlane

I like how I can handle every aspect of my property management business within Hemlane. From marketing and showing my listings, to applications, to collecting deposits and rent, to handling maintenance requests, Hemlane seamlessly manages all of these tasks and more.

No cons that I can think of. I wish I knew about Hemlane when I first got started in property management.

Felipe
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Lots of leads fast and notifications

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Phenomenal

I really enjoyed the number of leads I got right away and the notification system when someone was interested in a showing. The tenant tracking system also worked great and easy to follow.

Some of the features can be difficult to find at first.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for the review Felipe! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the marketing features of Hemlane. We look forward to continue working with you!

Jacob
Owner Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Easy to Use, Customer Support exceptional good

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good!

Customer support. Live technician! when glitches appear someone is there.

Report can not be arranged in unit order 101-183Late fees must be able to be levied at the end of Business day on the third day, not before. (after 5:30 PM)

Dror
CEO (Israël)

Hemlane is #1 solution for self managing landlords period

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : my overall experience is very good so far, and im teaching other people to use it as a better solution vs property management companies.

rent collection made easy, tenant's portal, superb tenants customer support when maintenance tickets are open, great UI, these are some of the pros i managed to see in Hemlane, and have not yest touched base with marketing.

i think there are more better solutions for accounting as far as keeping track on property income and expenses. such as Stessa. and the billing method of Hemlane is just hard to get or understand. it seems to them very easy but its not like other websites subscription.

Robert
Office Pope (É.-U.)

Recent adopter

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Positive! The communication has been great (sometimes overwhelming even). The disposition of all the reps is very positive. They've been sympathetic to both tenants needs/concerns and well as owner decisions.

Maintenance management. Leasing assistance.

I have one home where four renters share. Each pay separately, some via Hemlane, some offline. Some of the accounting / financial management has been tricky.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Robert for your review! We appreciate you taking time to write about our platform. We're especially glad to hear that the communication our team has with your tenants and owners has been a positive experience!

Gino
Realtor (É.-U.)

Property Management

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Easy to use. Very helpful. Quick response from the team.

Oh my god. So many emails. I get it though.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you Gino for your kind review! We appreciate you taking time to write about our platform. We're especially glad that our automations are helping you with your rentals!

Matt

Great Property Management Solution

Hemlane is great because it’s easy to use, inexpensive, and has a lot of great features. Additionally, the support team is great!

I wish it could stay logged in on my browser and phone so that I didn’t have to enter login info every time I want to access it.

Danny
Landlord (É.-U.)

A must for landlords

Commentaires : I was able to fire an underperforming property manager, take the 10% of gross rents (plus random fees they came up with) and invest in Hemlane for a fraction of the cost and way better platform features. My property is 115 miles away and my biggest concern was collecting rents and communication with tenants. Hemlane eliminated that issue for me and made everything more streamlined and passive, which is what us landlords want from our investment properties.

Ease of use for the owner and tenant. Communication flow and accounting all in one spot with quick turn around between tenants paying rent online and the rents being deposited in the bank account. Tech support for both the landlord and tenant is outstanding.

Nothing has been an issue so far. Even in the short time I’ve been using Hemlane, the platform is evolving better ways to streamline landlord-tenant communication via text etc.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Danny for your kind review! We look forward to providing you with additional services and features, while you're 115 miles away from your investment!

Great Product That is Constantly Being Updated

Commentaires : Hemlane has begun to drastically change the way we operate our business. It is great to be able to keep all lease documents, maintenance requests, payment information/history, etc. all in one place. The site is easy to navigate, has a pleasing user interface, and its feature set always seems to be improving.

Customer Service has been great about getting back to me quickly with answers to my questions and listens to my feedback about how current features could be improved and about new features that would benefit my business.

Some useful features have not been released yet.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the review! And, we can't wait to get more great features out for you.

Dillon

Great Customer Service and Onboarding

Commentaires : I've had a great experience with Hemlane. Onboarding could not have gone smoother and the overall value of the software is there.

The services that it provides is definitely towards the upper end for property management software. The pricing is about middle of the road which makes the value for the price pretty high. The best part about the company has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I purchased a property with a tenant that had bad contact information listed. He helped give me resources to onboard the tenant and has made the software very easy to use.

The price could always be a little bit more affordable. Currently their largest option is $40/unit/month. Normally that would be very competitive but since I invest in lower income housing, it gets closer to the 8-10% that a normal property manager would charge.

Best property management for the price!

-Dashboard gives a great overview -Email communication keeps me up to date -Consolidates vital info in easy to see landing page -Easy ACH for tenants plus they love that it is free for them -Easy management of work orders -Easy marketing functions

-Unable to pull reports on different payment types each month (off line, ACH etc...) -Offline payment function needs simplification -Does not allocate late offline payments at a single point of payment screen -Groups payments by number of "late payments" and not property or renter -Requires other service (zInspector or others) for move-in and move-out inspections -Does not allow for mapping of work orders to service provider

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your review on Hemlane! Work order mapping will be coming as new features in January 2018. We look forward to supporting your management.

Semi-conducteurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Hemlane

Commentaires : I have been using Hemlane a little over a year now for a condo rental property and I am very satisfied and pleased with the service and tools they provide. When I need help, I get prompt feedback and support. The online tool is great to have one place to go to manage and see the status on my rental properties, communicate with the tenants and see any open issues. I think Hemlane is a great value for the money. Hemlane is geared towards those landlords that want to stay a little bit involved with the management activities, rather than have someone do 100% and not be involved or bothered at all. But, their tool and service make it easier to do. And the fee structure is more based upon paying for the service you use, as opposed to flat monthly %'s of the rent. Overall, I am very pleased with Hemlane and would highly recommend them.

I know I can get a summary, but maybe a more detailed itemization of annual expenses for tax purposes would be good.