SEO tool with lots of options and opportunities

Publié le 10/01/2019
Steph A.
SEO Consultant
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've found Rank Active to be incredibly detailed and quite comprehensive in its current form with scope for improvements, which the RankActive team seem to be working on. When contacting support, they have been really helpful. I look forward to seeing how RA develops.

Avantages: I really like how RankActive covers a lot of bases, in particular it shows what keywords a website is ranking for which is brilliant for checking my own sites as well as competitors and provides plenty of keyword ideas. The SERP analyser also helps to compare your rank and meta data with those of your fellow competitors without having to keep flicking back and forth on Google.
RankActive allows you to sync up your Google Analytic account so you can also view GA data from the RA dashboard which is very useful when working on a particular site, especially with the various visualisations. The tool also provides an SEO audit and highlights issues that need to be addressed which can help you get the most out of your site.

Inconvénients: RankActive only shows the number of backlinks you have, not the actual backlinks themselves therefore you may need to reference Search Console or another tool for the list of domains. Showing the actual backlinks is apparently a costly feature to implement due to API's and would drive up the subscription cost of RankActive, so I can understand their reasoning to omit this in favour of offering the other useful tools. Also, the reports are separate at the moment though it would be great to be able to select and pull in various data so you can create your own custom reports. I spoke to one of the RankActive team and they said they were working on delivering custom reporting options.

This takes website insite to the next level

Publié le 13/02/2019
Digital Marketing Strategist ¿ Enterprise Division
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: i am streamlining my reporting and site maintenance with a combination of rankactive, google analytics and google search console

Avantages: on top of using Google Analytics on all of my websites, rankactive provides another level of information that is incredibly useful when it comes to maintaining the productivity of my sites. The Site Auditor has helped to identify some underlying issues that went unseen for quite a while.

Inconvénients: the competitor reporting isn't the very accurate

Great for ease of reporting

Publié le 09/05/2019
Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The competitor data has helped show where improvements can be made.

Avantages: The reporting and speed of the software.

Inconvénients: The numbers often don't match with manual searches sometimes they rankings are so far apart that it is hard to believe that they are ranking in that spot on average. For example a rank showed that they were on the number 2 spot for a key-term. After a manual search without being logged in the site wasn't in the first 100 spots. On another note the site scan often brings false positives.

Daily control of your SEO activities

Publié le 07/05/2019
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was not giving a lot of attention at this tool at the beginning, but everyday more I am switching from other tools to this one.

Avantages: I was initially attracted by this software because the high amount of keywords that can track on a daily base. Later I got hook by the precision of the data, the graphic analysis, and the interesting features as the 404 errors reports, pages with broken links, tracking number of pages that load slowly and their speed evolution, just to name a few of the many features that give useful information about what to do on a daily base.

Inconvénients: What I liked the least was the old fashioned design of the site. Later I saw that the many features more than compensate it.

Just Started Using This Tool, Impressed So Far

Publié le 06/04/2019
Melanie E.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having the ability to 'watch' all four of the client's properties in the same dashboard saves time and it's a good tool to help measure the actual effectiveness of the content marketing strategy I'm pursuing.

Avantages: As I have just started working in this software, at the request of a client, I am still finding my way around it as it is very comprehensive. However, what I have seen so far has truly impressed me, especially when it comes to the reporting options. Being able to present results in a manner that the 'layperson' can understand and appreciate is a must and RankActive reports do that very well.

Inconvénients: So far, very little. It is very comprehensive, so I am still exploring but so far so good.

Easy to use still needs to smooth out some kinks.

Publié le 26/03/2018
Jalecia W.
Marketing and Sales Support
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: RankActive is great if you are focusing on SEO. It keeps track of keywords, backlinks, competitors data, and on page SEO recommendations. Almost every report can be exported which I like.

Inconvénients: I really hate how the data produced on RankActive differs from what is shown on Google Analytics. Numbers are always off

SEO beginner

Publié le 16/03/2019
David C.
Freelance Web Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I consider myself an SEO beginner so was looking for easy to use software to provide me with all the data i needed without becoming overwhelmed - this does the job - easy to use and clear to read - I'm sure there is a lot of data that i'm not using but will get there in time!

Inconvénients: Slightly dated UI but its certainly usable

envoyé par RankActive le 18/03/2019

Thank you, David! We are working on UI improvements, hopefully you will find it even better!

Easy Reporting Tool

Anthony Z.
SEO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Accurate rankings tied to specific locations.

Inconvénients: The competitor analysis doesn't seem to work that well.

envoyé par RankActive le 31/01/2019

Hi Anthony,
We appreciate your insights. Please let us know what was the issue with the competitor analyses at kate.savchenko@rankactive.com. We will be glad to figure out was was the reason of the issue and do our best to fix it.

Priced Competitively

Publié le 21/05/2019
Amber H.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall - good service. Excellent selection of features and excellent customer service.

Avantages: Many features - keyword research included...

Inconvénients: Cost - for as small a company as we are, this is an expensive tool.

Very impressed by all the features

Publié le 11/02/2019
Chair of Governors
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm a very new user but am seriously impressed so far.

Avantages: It gives a very broad range of features and was easy to understand how to use it. If there was any doubt, clear brief info was given to explain how the section works. I also love the scheduled reports which I can set on whatever timescale I want and have them go to me or to my client. And they're fully branded, too.

Inconvénients: At the moment I can't think of anything! Having https on the white-label pages would be good.

A Little Confusing

Nichole C.
PPC Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the competitive information that's provided is very useful.

Inconvénients: As a whole, RankActive is somewhat difficult to navigate. I was having issues even just trying to figure out how to add a new account.

envoyé par RankActive le 31/01/2019

Hi Nichole,
Thank you for your kind feedback. We are working on the improvements, but if you ever have any difficulties, please reach out to our support team via live chat, they are online 24/7 to help you with any questions

RankActive - Most Affordable

Frank O.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great support and communication. I've tried most of the other providers, and RankActive seems to be the one that gives you more for the money as compared to other SEO Reporting providers.

Avantages: More projects than other providers for a great price.

Inconvénients: Not always accurate, but so are most other reporting tools.

envoyé par RankActive le 30/01/2019

Thank you, Frank! We are constantly working on the toolkit improvements and we are happy it is appreciated!