Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ScreenCloud

ScreenCloud transforme rapidement vos téléviseurs, iPads et autres tablettes en affichage dynamique attrayant pour votre entreprise ou votre organisation.

En savoir plus sur ScreenCloud

77 avis affichés

Fabian M.
Fabian M.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2019

"Real-Time automated Digital Signage"

Commentaires: It allows real-time and automated information about events and happenings at our school.

Avantages: We use screen cloud to display live Twitter and Instagram feeds throughout our Campus.
The interface is clean, easy to use and accessible via a web browser from everywhere.
Lots of additional app integration are available and being added regularly.
The Screencloud staff is very responsive and helpful.
What I particularly like is the clean design of the displayed apps. It looks very professional.

Inconvénients: Ideally, I would like even more customization on the look and fell of certain apps. But overall there is nothing I dislike so far.

• Publié le 10/06/2019
Carissa N.
Communications Coordinator
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/04/2021

"ScreenCloud is a No Brainer!"

Avantages: I brought on digital signage to our Manufacturing company as a way to reach more employees with announcements and etc. I first want to say, their customer service is top-notch! I started out with a free trial because I wanted to ensure I liked the system and wanted to ensure the back end was easy to use before we purchased it outright. I was nearing the end of my trial and they actually reached out to me and wanted to see if I would be purchasing or if I wanted to keep the trial going a little longer. I needed the trial a little longer so I could show it to my bosses to ensure it was something they could justify paying for. It's a great program and super easy to use!

Inconvénients: I really wish I could organize the canvases I create in the Canvas app. It would be great to be able to organize them based on sizes (because I am utilizing different layouts for different screens and that requires different sizes) Right now I have to search through all of my canvases to find the right one instead of being able to go to a specific folder.

Alternatives envisagées : AxisTV Signage Suite et Spectrio

Pourquoi passer à ScreenCloud: This program was by far significantly cheaper than the other products. It was also a MUCH easier platform to use on the back end, especially when comparing it to Enplug.

• Publié le 19/04/2021
Quinn K.
Electronic Communications Specialist
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2021

"Best informational display system I have ever used"

Commentaires: ScreenCloud has been a big part of providing timely information for employees in our building, as well as making our lobby space more welcoming. When I looked for a product that would help us provide information to employees in a timely manner and that was more than just a conference room schedule, I tested several options that were more expensive and harder to learn/use. ScreenCloud is the easiest to setup and the features we get for this price-point are well worth the price per screen/TV

Avantages: I've been using ScreenCloud for a few years, but just upgraded from ScreenCloud Signage to the new ScreenCloud Studio. Just in the little time I have used the new Studio version I would say it is a huge improvement over Signage with regard to ease-of-use and new features. There are several features that I like including the ability to create multiple channels and screencast emergency or other important notices and then resume normal scheduling.

Inconvénients: This isn't necessarily an issue with the software, but it would be nice to have some more news options pre-set in the list to choose from when setting up a live-feed of a news channel.

• Publié le 16/09/2021
Mitch O.
Nunya
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"Great potential but a lot still to develop"

Commentaires: This is just used as our entry way marketing material. This has been more of a head ache than it should have been.

Avantages: Ease of use is a fact. I liked the layouts and basic idea of this product. That was about it.

Inconvénients: Needs more native apps. Not a very "smart" program (i.e. have pictures in a custom zone to a special size - this requires me to go back to marketing team to re-edit the photos down to what the app can handle. This should be done as part of the program to allow for overall easier use).
While the support team is quick to respond, they missed the mark greatly in actually addressing the issues and are rather snarky when you point out the pitfalls of the program. There are misspellings in the warnings that pop-up throughout their app. It is all around a work in progress.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ScreenCloud le 22/10/2019

Hi Mitch, this is Adam, the Head of the Support team at ScreenCloud. I'm really sorry you've been experiencing these issues. We take your feedback seriously, so thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us.

We're always trying to improve our app and stay on top of an agile work environment and sometimes we don't meet the standards we want to achieve for our customers.

Although we've built ScreenCloud to optimize your images to look at their best for your screens, in some cases you'll need to edit the dimensions of the image to capture the area you want to show the most. To make this easier, we've been developing a new app to help you do just that. We've also been revising our on-boarding experience to share the good practices as early as possible.

I'd really appreciate it if we had a call to get to the bottom of this and also show you what we've been working on. I'll make sure to personally reach to you.

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Cameron M.
Intern
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2021

"ScreenCloud is very easy to use and the customer service is great!"

Commentaires: I enjoy ScreenCloud a lot. It livens up the workplace and is easy to use. The customer service was great and they seem to really care about their customers.

Avantages: When looking for a digital signage software, ScreenCloud was a little bit more expensive per screen than competitors, but in my opinion, a lot more easier to understand and use. Also, uploading your own videos and pictures is easy along with scheduling times for certain playlists. The customer service was also phenomenal compared to other software. I would email someone about a question, and then 30 minutes later I would have an answer! The team at ScreenCloud was very helpful and worked with us for a while in order to make sure we understood what we were buying and to help us understand all the different parts of the software.

Inconvénients: The canvas feature has limited customizability and the app store doesn't have a ton of new apps. Using internal links is also not possible at the time but it seems like other services also do not have that feature. However, from talking to customer support, it seems like they are working on new apps and improvements all the time.

Alternatives envisagées : OptiSigns

Pourquoi passer à ScreenCloud: The customer support was very good and the software was much easier to use and understand.

• Publié le 06/07/2021
Brian H.
Manager IT
Édition, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Great Value, Ease of Use, Features, Integration and Customer Service"

Commentaires: ScreenCloud has excellent customer service that is fast and knowledgeable. The product is constantly evolving and improving with new features and integration. They provide a lot of very useful and informational instructions and online training in both the technology and the business uses.

Avantages: The easy of use, the feature set, the integration, the customer support, and all the great training and information information provided on both the technology and business applications.

Inconvénients: Would be nice to have a virtual test screen feature so you can see the result of your changes before applying it to the actually screen. Right now you have to apply it to the actual screen to see the results of your change.

Alternatives envisagées : SceneStudio, SmarterSign, Mirantis et Screencastify

Pourquoi passer à ScreenCloud: Ease of use, feature set integration, customer support and value

• Publié le 06/05/2020
Jacob R.
IT Support
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Great Signage Solution!"

Commentaires: We have used the software to broadcast safety-related information throughout our facility. We also use it as a means of getting announcements out there for our HR and Marketing departments.

Avantages: The software is very flexible and easy to use.

Inconvénients: While there are a lot of apps to use and ways you can add content, it would be nice to see continued growth in this area. There also appear to be some apps that do not always work or have a sub-par quality to them.

Alternatives envisagées : ScreenHub

Pourquoi passer à ScreenCloud: ScreenCloud seemed like a more reliable, better polished, product. The interface was easier to use and more intuitive.

• Publié le 24/07/2019
David f G.
President and vCIO
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 12/01/2019

"Powerful Digital Singnage Simplified"

Avantages: Easy to use and portal. Highly flexible and reliable operation. Many Content plugins available for simple drag and drop content extensions. Turn any consumer display device into your own high quality digital display signage. Excellent web interface for management and scheduling. Value for money and great ROI

Inconvénients: Would like more flexibity for admin / management from mobile devices. Additional portal roles for system admins so that they can delegate roles to power users for management of content and schedules.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 12/01/2019
Bryce K.
Recreation Director
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/02/2021

"Great Software Experience"

Commentaires: Easy to use the software, great customer service, affordable pricing for nonprofits.

Avantages: The last update that came through was a game-changer. We have about 12 TVs throughout the city we live in, advertising events, programs, and businesses. The new software lets me easily update, schedule, and review content whenever I want.

Inconvénients: I had a billing issue where I was being charged foreign transaction fees on my credit card but it seems to have been resolved.

• Publié le 03/02/2021
Charlie S.
Systems Administrator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"ScreenCloud - Basic Digital Signage for Schools"

Commentaires: We are using this for digital signage in our school buildings. Daily updates and school spirit content are rotated on a playlist.

Avantages: The interface and setup is generally pretty easy. We have several devices running ScreenCloud across multiple buildings and once it's set up, it just works.

Inconvénients: The interface of the editor is a bit simplistic, and there aren't very many supported content layouts.

• Publié le 15/07/2021
Leslee H.
Teacher
    Sans note
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"Efficient app for school digital signage, always improving, & strong customer service"

Avantages: I use this software for the display screens on our K-12 campus. ScreenCloud is completely web-based so it's easy for me to access it at school, at home, or anywhere else, and update on the go. At the moment, you do need to be on a desktop/laptop to access the control panel, but once you have a playlist set up, sometimes it's just a matter of updating a Google document or slide, which can be done from your phone. I wouldn't be surprised if ScreenCloud develops a mobile app soon. They are always improving their product, they're always adding new apps, and they have always provided me with excellent customer service. ScreenCloud doesn't require a huge amount of time to set up or maintain. It has a very user-friendly interface and you get instant results, especially when combined with Google slides and Canva templates. It's light. It provides the tools I need to run what is essentially a digital bulletin board for K-12 students as well as faculty and staff. I'm able to communicate and promote relevant, essential information and events effectively. I can easily display photo galleries and play video playlists of recent student activities and accomplishments. It's a great product. You can tell the developers and their customer service team care about the quality of their work.

Inconvénients: It'd be really convenient to have a ScreenCloud app where I can create/edit playlists and content from my phone. I like the apps that ScreenCloud has provided in their content library. It'd be great if we could customize those apps to match our school colors.

• Publié le 17/05/2018
Danny M.
PSC
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/02/2020

"Started with one, now they are at every location in the company."

Commentaires: We now have the ability to get messages out to every employee. Screencloud has improved our communication between management and the staff.

Avantages: My favorite part of Screencloud is how it stays connected using a Firestick. If the internet goes down for a minute, it reconnects when it's back up. I started with one screen at my location and corporate liked it so they expanded to 30 or so now.

Inconvénients: We have not been able to get our in-house employee app to sync with Screencloud.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ScreenCloud le 25/02/2020

Hi Danny,

Thanks a lot for your review. I'm glad to see ScreenCloud has been beneficial for you and your team.

I'd love to introduce you to our Account Management team. They'll be able to help you find the best way to show your in-house employee app on your screens and also share tips on how to make the most of your ScreenCloud account.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll make sure to reach out by email with more details.

Thanks a lot,
Markella

• Publié le 19/02/2020
Vince S.
Manager ICT
Musique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2020

"Great solution, smart apps"

Commentaires: Marketing, and corona proofing our company.
Signs and warnings, and necessary information on keeping people safe

Avantages: Ease of use, anywhere, anytime.
Apps functionality is good, some require extra payment though.
You can throw anything at this content management platform and it will scale/display it.

Inconvénients: No feature for synchronized playback on different screens/devices.
Some apps require additional subscriptions/payment.
No room for mistakes, if you add a screen (iPhone or iPad)by mistake or as a test Or demo, you will be invoiced immediately.

• Publié le 17/09/2020
Paul P.
Director of Education
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/01/2019

"ScreenCloud is Awesome"

Commentaires: We are the most unique public media company in the country, having a school in our corporate headquarters that is by day the satellite campus for Hartford's Journalism & Media | Culinary Arts | High School Inc. High School and at night, veterans and adult learners. ScreenCloud enables us to display exemplary student work and engagingly message the students, professionals and visitors.

Avantages: ScreenCloud is super easy to use throughout the process of creation, updating, uploading, posting and scheduling video, pictures and graphics.

Inconvénients: There could be more native functionality, rather than relying on 3rd party apps that require a separate sign-in and fee.

• Publié le 02/01/2019
John M.
Creative Director
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Simple, but lacking depth."

Commentaires: ScreenCloud is easy to use and works well, but if you're looking for analytics, tech spec reports, quick customer service, affordability, and deep options for power/pro users, then its not the ticket. I won't recommend ScreenCloud for medium to large businesses that use multiple screens in multiple locations. This is made more for a very small business operating 1-5 screens with no need for deep options.

Avantages: The simplicity of ScreenCloud is terrific and the web-based UI is well designed.

Inconvénients: ScreenCloud is lacking depth in the user options and file permissions field, there are no analytics, and doesn't work well on the Android platform. For the price per screen, its not competitively priced for large deployments.

• Publié le 07/11/2019
Michael B.
Principal | Licensed Agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2019

"Awesomely Easy & Budget Friendly!"

Commentaires: Overall, we are extremely happy with ScreenCloud. Incredible service and we love having some eye popping content rather than a sign. Love the ease of signing in, and may add screens!

Avantages: The options for installation. We went with an Intel Compute Stick, and it was incredibly easy to setup and operate. LOVE the many ways you can customize the screen layout, the ease of creating playlists, uploading content, and LOVE THE APPS! We use the news ticker on the bottom at all times, toss in the weather once in a while, etc.

Inconvénients: We initially used the Google Slides app to pull in the various images we wanted. That became problematic in grabbing the feed, so we went and uploaded the files directly. Wish it was easy to schedule, I have not had time to really optimize the scheduling feature, as it seems like it would take quite a bit of time.

• Publié le 12/04/2019
Sarah B.
Marketing Director
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2019

"Focus on your content and they do the rest"

Commentaires: I manage 8 screens for a restaurant/bar. The menus are constantly changing as they move on to new craft beers and wines. With ScreenCloud, I can manage all screens from home or on the go, change them when I need to and schedule how long I want it to show on the screens before changing to a screen with our specials or a screen showing what our live music will be this week. I can even change the screen on the fly when someone is celebrating a birthday to make them feel super special. The ease of use makes my job a lot more fun as I can focus more time on graphics and content rather than commuting to and from the restaurant 5 times a week to manually change the screens.

Avantages: This program is easy to use and confirms to my busy lifestyle. I can change screens from home, while I am on the go or while I am looking at the screens.

Inconvénients: I wish it were compatible with iPad. I can delete things through the browser on my iPad but cannot add content.

• Publié le 06/07/2019
Jessica T.
Communications Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Flexible Community Digital Signage"

Commentaires: I went through a two-week trial of the 2015 version of ScreenCloud and it surpassed my expectations. Shortly after, ScreenCloud Studio became available and I switched over. The Studio allows for complex scheduling, which is great. The dashboard is really intuitive and easy to use. There are ample tutorials that help me get the most out of the platform. And, there are so many apps available that I'm still finding new ones to implement.

Avantages: The functionality of this software is so diverse. I chose the software to replace an in-house TV channel with significant cost savings. Along the way, I was able to convert paper corkboards into digital displays and am now working on a touch screen kiosk for our community. Our company had been looking at using three separate vendors to accomplish these projects. This software is easy to use and the more I use it, the more features I find.

Inconvénients: ScreenCloud Studio is still new, and I switched over immediately so I've had a few hiccups, but the support team is extremely responsive.

Lance F.
InfoSec
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"ScreenCloud is Exactly What We Needed..."

Commentaires: Screencloud support is extremely responsive when I had a question as well as an issue. The thing I like most about ScreenClodu is it just works. It is basically set it and forget it if that is the approach you want to take. It can also be as hands on as you want.

Avantages: The ease of use of the product, and the ability to utilize with different mediums such as FireStick and Chromecast. I also like the ability to seamlessly add content to our library, the scheduling ability and the available apps. There are just so many good things about the solution.

Inconvénients: I would like to see discounts for multiple screens.

Steven S.
Director Information Technology
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2020

"ScreenCloud is simple and flexible"

Commentaires: I inherited ScreenCloud from an employee that never fully implemented the installation. I took it over the project and got it implemented in about a day. That includes setup of several applications being used across multiple displays. The message here is that it's simple.

Avantages: ScreenCloud is simple to setup and flexible to apply to multiple displays, i.e. TVs.

Inconvénients: Most of the APPS that comes with ScreenCloud is useful but limited. I don't like some of the limitations but it seems that the developers have been working to improve the capability so newer features might be coming.

• Publié le 29/06/2020
Brandon C.
System Support Information Technology
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2019

"Perfect solution for our campus"

Avantages: Screen Cloud is a simple interface that is easy to learn with the regular turnover of our student workers. Engaging, and creative content can be easily created and scheduled within minutes. As the administrator the simple interface allows me to quickly address issues my users have. If I do need to call support, they are helpful, friendly, and solve the issue right away.

Inconvénients: The ability to schedule content for longer than a week. Allowing pieces of content to exprire on a certain date. Word has it they are working on an update soon to address these issues.

• Publié le 09/07/2019
Danny L.
Marketing Coordinator
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/10/2019

"Digital Signage Made Easy"

Avantages: The ease of use and the interface of the management software. It's super simple and they have a great knowledge base to help you find answers to common (and not so common) questions. The content is amazing, too! The ability to play videos and display your Facebook/Google recommendations was the selling point. We have a constant loop of company branded videos, links to website and social media, company announcements, as well as a weather and news feed to keep people in our lobbies entertained.

Inconvénients: Depending on your hardware setup, some apps require additional tweaking to make sure they work well, but it is nothing too difficult.

• Publié le 18/10/2019
Rod V.
Director of Student Ministry
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Great Product, always adding quality options. I've implemented Screen Cloud at 2 organizations."

Commentaires: It has worked beautifully in our context, and I am always recommending it to other churches/camps.

Avantages: We use it for several teams at different sites and schedules. The flexibility to customize the content at different times is simple and I love that I can do this from anywhere (with internet).

Inconvénients: Some extra customization to the schedule would be great. For example, when we have a weekend event, it'd be great to be able to create the schedule to turn on and back off for that event in advance. I think pricing for bulk screen would be great too. For example, we have 2 TV's that are always playing the same content in the same building, but in different areas. It'd be great to pay for 1 screen instead of 2 in that case.

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Digital Administrator
  • Publié le 15/11/2017

"Super good, The product is super good and easy to use. I tried others and these guys are the best."

Commentaires: Ease of use
great support from the Screen cloud team
runs on inexpensive hardware

Avantages: Ease of use. I have tried others which really didn't work. This product is easy to use and gives great results. + the new apps look fab. On the occasion when I have contacted screen cloud they have been lovely to work with. Very helpful and they gave great recommendations. I couldn't be happier with the product and the support. If there were extra stars that I could give I would.

Inconvénients: I work for a small charity and funds are always tight. So the cost is the only thing I could see as a negative. Saying this having tested other products the price is definitely worth it for this product.

• Publié le 15/11/2017
Barry D.
Volunteer Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/09/2020

"Pros and Cons"

Avantages: Ease of use and drag and drop.
Scheduling

Inconvénients: For automation A lot depends on the equipment you have to operate screencloud.
Often the equipment let you down rather than the screen cloud system

• Publié le 18/09/2020