Avis clients sur Mango Signs

En savoir plus sur Mango Signs

Affichage dynamique connecté socialement pour les petites entreprises. Simple à utiliser, modèles prédéfinis et planification souple. Plan gratuit disponible.

En savoir plus sur Mango Signs

Non disponible

Non disponible

Mango Signs - Notes

Mango Signs a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mango Signs ?

Md
Md
Company Director (Portugal)

Super easy setup

Recently I have tried in my restaurant. It is very easy to setup and synchronize with TV. You make any LCD tv as degital menu board. It has both option paid or free.

I think ,mango sign is relatively new in digital menu market. Their software is fast but still need some development.Need more temple .

il y a 5 ans

Hi! Thank you for the review, as well as the feedback. We are currently building out our template library and are happy to take some suggestions on what content our customers would appreciate seeing the most. If you could shoot an email over to our support team with what you may be interested in we can send it on over to our design team for consideration in some of our upcoming templates. Thanks again! Mango Team

Erika
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great, user friendly platform!

Unlike other softwares I have used in the past, the user experience of this software is excellent. Whether you are an amateur or a seasoned technology user, anyone can navigate how to upload an image to the screens, linking the account to the screens, and making the images live. Unlike other softwares I have used, it also uploads nearly immediately.

The only thing that could be improved is that for some reason on the account portion, whenever I tried to scroll to the bottom of the page, I wasn't able to. Could be a small glitch in the coding.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! I'll see if we can have someone from the support team reach out to you to find out why you may not have been able to scroll all the way down in the account settings screen. If we can help with anything, or if you have any feedback or suggestions, please reach out via our in-app chat, we would be happy to help.

Bri
Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés

Not great but not bad.

At first Mango was super simple to schedule and implement. Then it became unreliable over time.

Their dashboard design option glitched a lot and would not work properly. Fonts don't always translate accurately and can change once published, which would throw off formatting and become very frustrating.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review; we would love to hear about any issues you experienced to help resolve them for you. Please feel free to reach out to our team via the in-app chat function for prompt support. Some older Android devices older than Android 5 don't support some web fonts which may have been the font issue you experienced. Our team can help verify this as well as configure settings for your account for optimal fonts for your device. We have recently enhanced our design tool with additional browser support which may help with any issues you were having while designing, as well as added background animation support and direct Canva integration that may help with your design efforts. Feel free reach out and we can assist where possible.

Justin
Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Abundance of Features!

Commentaires : I really like it. It just worked for our set up of tvs. It showed that we were up to date. People want to see and connect with who you are and what you do, and Mango Signs does that for us.

There is incredible flexibility. It's a pretty robust program, so it takes time to learn all the bells and whistles. I love the social media integration. It has great control on our seasons, events, and different important dates for us. The simple ability for it to be remote is huge. I like that I can use the blanks provided, and layover my own graphic, and choose the the various background of Mango Signs. I usually would use buy own photo or background from an app on my phone, then import to Mango Signs, and touch it up. It's overall easy to use.

Sometimes the Twitter or Facebook connection wouldn't work. Usually, but no always. The dragging of my own uploaded graphics could be challenging to fill the whole space. Like any program, when you master what is there, you want more upgrade and features. It would be nice to have those roll out more.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We are working to improve covering all of the features with some of our onboarding video tutorials and support articles. We just released some additional social media animated walls and layouts that we hope you will enjoy. As always, if we can help, feel free to reach out to our support team through the in-app chat.

Dalibor
IT Specialist (Macédoine du Nord)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Mango Signs - perfect trouble free cloud digital signage platform

Commentaires : Very satisfied.

The ease of setup, clear interface, plenty of templates, constant updates and fast response from technical support.

Noting to add here all good. Up until now all is functioning as expected.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback! If you have any suggestions or recommendations for how we can extend the platform we would love to hear them!

Jamie
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

I cannot say enough about Mango Signs! FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!

When I began the quest for digital signage, I emailed about thirty companies, letting them know about a specific feature I absolutely needed. A quarter didn't respond. A quarter sent back a canned, impersonal message and then deluged me with advertising. Almost half emailed back saying they didn't have that feature, but I should still buy their program/equipment. Only Mango sent a personal email, letting me know they could tweak current features so I'd have what I needed. Then, when I had a glitch (mine, not theirs), they spent A LOT of time working with me to get it resolved. I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Because this page is making me input at least 100 characters in order to submit this form, I'm simply going to say there's NOTHING I don't LOVE about Mango! xoxo

il y a 6 ans

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, and for choosing MangoSigns :). We are happy to help and hope you continue to enjoy the product.

Kyle
IT Specialist (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Easy to Use, Great Support

Easy and fast to set up even for a non-technical person.

Sometimes it can be slow on the older devices, but it runs great on the new ones.

Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

good software easy to use lacking in some features

Easy to install. Chrome ext makes it really easy to launch!

Lacking in some features, overall can't link in with google slides.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review. We hope that you have taken advantage of some of the enhancements available with our platform relaunch that we rolled out a few months ago. Along with Google Slides, we also integrate with Google Sheets, Google Docs, and the Google Sheets Data APIs to keep your content fresh from Google. We also recently enabled the ability to share content with remote workers and clients as well as embed your sign content within your sites/apps to help deliver your message on premise and off. If you need any assistance with how to integrate with Google Slides, please feel free to reach out to our support team through the in-app chat functionality or our support team through the contact support page. Regards, MangoSigns Team

TISA
Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : I am satisfied with the program.

It was a great value and easy to use. I liked that I could use the firestick.

Not enough animations for the background.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback, and for letting us know what you would like to see more of! We are happy to let you know that we have added some additional animated backgrounds to choose from! Also in addition to the hundreds of animated templates available for free, we have also integrated with Canva, bringing Thousands of additional free templates to the platform right through your MangoSigns dashboard. Please keep us posted as to features that you are interested in as it helps the team prioritize our roadmap. Thanks again! Mango Team

Peyton
É.-U.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Awesome digital signs, great potential

Commentaires : After researching and doing trials for dozens of digital signage platforms, this is by far the best. It is user-friendly, visually appealing, and full of great features (Facebook feed, weather feed, RSS feeds, slideshows, templates, etc!) As a start-up, they are still working out the kinks, but were very responsive to our needs and concerns and took our feedback to make quick and positive fixes. It is also very friendly price-wise, Recommend over any other digital signage platform out there right now.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the kind remarks and review! We look forward to working with you as we grow together.

Charles
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11-50 employés

A forward-thinking, versatile professional product that is cost effective & easy to use

Commentaires : Increased eyeballs on our offerings at a cost effective price point. It really pays for itself for us within the first couple days of each month.

Versatile, adaptability, ease of use, cost, professional look, always new functions being implemented with no distraction to the product

Paul
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great for office bulletin board

Commentaires : We have been using Mango Signs for two screens in our office; our main lobby and our kitchen. It was pretty easy to set them both up the way we wanted them to work for their respective roles. The main lobby mainly shows a video loop while our kitchen is a digital bulletin board for our employees to get information from. It's very easy to go in and make a change to what's being shown, or schedule something for a one-time event like a holiday.

Lisa
Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

satisfied customer

easy navagation and easy to learn no problems

Need more varity of templates but in all i love it

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to announce that we just integrated with Canva, so in addition to the 400+ animated templates we offer, you can now use thousands of available free templates with Canva directly within the MangoSigns platform.