Avis clients sur RocketRez

En savoir plus sur RocketRez

Le système cloud de billetterie tout-en-un pour les circuits et les attractions. Billetterie | Opérations | Gestion des recettes | Marketing | Commerce de détail

En savoir plus sur RocketRez

It it a verybuser friendly system, you can pull any report you need and you can also save the report running process.

RocketRez - Notes

5,0

RocketRez a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 10 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RocketRez ?

Laura
Corporate sales manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51-200 employés

Very easy program to use

Commentaires : Overall my experience with RocketRez has been great. Definitely recommend.

I love that RocketRez is very user friendly. I have to manage multiple accounts daily for work and being able to see them in a calendar setting makes everything easy for me. Creating events takes only a few moments and is straightforward. I love that.

The only thing that I would like to change is the way things are written out on the contract when I input them myself. I would like to be able to add bullet points but right now it all just meshes together.

Louise
Director of Sales and Marketing (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Company, Easy to Use Product

Commentaires : All revenue is streamlined through one system.

RocketRez was easy to use. Before signing up with them, both parties involved made sure we had everything we needed to ensure a smooth transition. All missing functionality was developed and ready for us on day one. Down time has been non-existent and customer service is excellent. The RocketRez team understands your needs and will work as hard as possible to get what you need developed.

It sometimes takes longer than desired to get feature enhancements.

Crystal
Marine Services Inventory Specialist (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés

Some Bugs to Work Out, Overall Pretty Good

Commentaires : RocketRez helps our passengers get to work on time and I know they all appreciate it very much. I know that if I had to commute, having a reservation system like this one would ease some stress.

I like the smoothness of the software. The various things I need to use are easy to find. The reporting could use some work, but I have found workarounds for the difficulties I've had.

The reporting could use some work, but I have found workarounds for the difficulties I've had. I also think it would be better if the searches were stored until you deleted the text in the search box.

Kim
Guest Services and IT Manager (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

One Stop System!

Commentaires : I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
and his team since the inception of RocketRez and throughout the years I have found the system to be reliable and easy to use. You can tell that customer service is a definite focal point of the RocketRez team as support is amazing, quick and consistent!.

I love that RocketRez has us covered in ALL aspects of our business from accounting to reservations/tickets to reporting to waivers to accommodations to online reservations and partnerships and even photo management! This means you only have to use one system for all your business needs.

The only thing I can say is there are a couple of features that we would like to see that we have not received yet but I know are on the list.

Ben
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

RocketRez Is awesome!

Commentaires : The team at RR is absolutely great on all fronts. We’re super satisfied and currently working on some fresh ideas with them to further rollout solutions at our company.

The best thing about RR for us has been that it 100% performs every operation that we wanted it to. The second best thing about RR is that it performs these operations in an extremely fast, intuitive way. This software has vastly improved the efficiency and productivity of our internal operations while at the same time improving our customer experience at the time of booking and on the day of travel.

All non-custom software integrations require companies to make some decisions and compromises compared to business as usual with an old solution. The team at RR really helped us look past our change anxiety and we’re much better for it.

Tina
Guest Services Assistant Manager (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Awesome Software!

Commentaires : Our company has used RocketRez for many years, and we have seen a lot of improvements over the years. It is nice that we are able to ask for features to be added and the staff are great at helping us problem solve and figure out how to solve any issues that arise to make the software work better for us.

Very user friendly, we have been able to use a lot of the features to our benefit and get the most of of the software for our company.

As much as we have been able to really customize the software to suit our company, there are still some limitations that can be a bit frustrating at times.

Cassie
Sales Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Best Reservation Software

Commentaires : I am very happy with rocketrez and all the new features they are rolling out.

Nothing, generally if there is a function we do not have or cannot access the customer support team is always there to assist or create new functions.

Brennan
Captain (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Better than other reservation companies

Commentaires : I have used other online reservation companies over my years in the boating industry. This is by far the most user friendly one out there that i have used.

I like how you can see up to 8 days on calendar.

I wish it was more cell phone compatible.

Gail
Manager (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Flexible

Ease of use to adapt software to meet our needs

We require a rain check feature, currently it is cumbersome to keep outstanding rain checks on file, although reports can be generated which is helpful.

Filomena
accounting administrator (Canada)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

RocketRez review

Commentaires : Happy with program

I find it user friendly and I like the speed.

Some reports are need more attention and sometimes a little challenging for an accounting point of view.