15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur HelpCrunch

En savoir plus sur HelpCrunch

Un chat en direct parfait, l'automatisation des e-mails et un simple service d'assistance dans le logiciel abordable que vous allez adorer.

En savoir plus sur HelpCrunch

Avantages :

Easy to integrate in my app. Mobile app so I can answer customers asap.

Inconvénients :

The Widget looks sort of hard on the edges when using it on pc.

HelpCrunch - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,8
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,0/10

HelpCrunch a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 186 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HelpCrunch ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (186)

Laurent
Laurent
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel d'aide de service client

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

HelpCrunch est un très bon produit pour aider les entreprises et les prospects pour trouver de solution ensemble avec de très bonnes fonctionnalité et très simple à utiliser. Je suis très satisfait

Inconvénients :

C'est un très bon produit et je n'ai rien à reprocher pour le moment après avoir utilisé

Samson
Samson
Support agent (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de Chat direct

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est une meilleure plateforme de communication clients très performante et facile à utiliser pour intégrer d'autres logiciels. Offres une bonne fonctionnalités automatique des mails

Inconvénients :

J'adore HelpCrunch pour ses multiples fonctionnalités. Je n'ai pas eu de problème pour le moment

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de support Chat

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est une plateforme très intéressant pour la communication et avec un chat direct parfait .Un marketing très efficace et automatique et permet d'intégrer d'autres logiciels

Inconvénients :

Un très bon logiciel avec une version gratuite et très spéciale. Je n'ai pas d'inconvénients

Essime
Essime
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion clientèle

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Un produit magnifique et simple à utiliser permettant les chat direct avec une qualité d'interface utilisateur et facile à déployer et à intégrer d'autres produits.

Inconvénients :

C'est le top produit de la gestion clientèle . Je le recommande

Sylvie Florence
Sylvie Florence
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Un logiciel parfait

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

HelpCrunch est un meilleur produit de Chat direct très simple et facile à utiliser et permet de gérer le service client avec des mails automatiques

Inconvénients :

Un très bon produit mais je rencontre quelques burgs lors de se connecter

René
Agent immobilier (Bénin)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion d'entreprise

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

HelpCrunch est un bon logiciel, facilite la bonne gestion des connaissances d'une entreprise, très rapide et fiable.

Inconvénients :

Je le recommande, je n'ai pas une grande chose à y reprocher.

Lana
Lana
CEO (Ukraine)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The software that really helps

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.
One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

Avantages :

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Inconvénients :

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Thomas
Client Success Director (France)
Internet, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out. Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS). We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers. Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center) I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

Avantages :

- Complete suite for emailing and chat - Simple enough, yet highly customizable - Very reactive customer support teams

Inconvénients :

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 4 ans

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us. Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers. If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Andrew
MD (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Web software ok. Mobile app non-functional. Service non-existent

2,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Refused to allow me to cancel, even though I attempted to do so on the renewal date, and even though their app isn't working, so I can't respond to customers through the app. They suggested that I could enable email notifications - completely negating the point of instant response.

Avantages :

It was reasonably easy to install, although took a while to configure.

Inconvénients :

Mobile app didn't work, so when I did get enquiries I wasn't able to respond, making it look like I didn't respond to my customers.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 4 ans

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your review. Indeed there were some issues with the mobile apps in the last few weeks which a very small part of our customers have, unfortunately, experienced. You were one of them. We do realize that this has affected your communication with customers and your business. We're terribly sorry for that and just wanted to let you know that we listen to all the feedback and try to react asap. We're rolling out a new update already this week which is aimed to dramatically improve both iOS and Android apps performance and overall user experience, fix the issues you've experienced + provide some new exciting features. We really hope you'll be able to try out the updated apps. Our team would be looking forward to your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time. Take care!

Bhushan
Bhushan
Marketing Head (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Initially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%.
Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.

Avantages :

Iam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.

Inconvénients :

I liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Hi Bhushan! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch. Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about. As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets. On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with. Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions. Cheers!

BJ
News editor (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very good software that drives customer interaction

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

Avantages :

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did. The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received. I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening. It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets. So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

Inconvénients :

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ! We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account. And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned! Appreciate your business.

Mitch
Mitch
Co-Founder (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great platform to directly connect with customers

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

Avantages :

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Inconvénients :

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Jelena
Jelena
Sales manager (Lituanie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The best option for small businesses

Avantages :

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom. Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups. Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Inconvénients :

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Sumeet
Sumeet
Founder (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Intercom Slayer is Here

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

Avantages :

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Inconvénients :

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco
Francisco
CEO - Director (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Avantages :

Bugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy

Inconvénients :

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Susan
Susan
CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

Avantages :

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

Inconvénients :

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Rodney
Ceo (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Has promise

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Support wasn’t great for a support software company. Very Slow software, they need to invest in a CDN of something.

Avantages :

Price is the best feature of this software. Overall the software has promise but isn’t quite ready for prime time. They are trying to Copy intercom so if you would like someone similar to intercom this software could suit.

Inconvénients :

Support was ok to poor and they are over charging for importing data into the system (quoted me $300+). Their iOS app isn’t the best, does not refresh correctly and isn’t that user friendly compared to intercom. The part that annoyed me was the speed of the system in Sydney Australia. 6 secs to load images on their site (confirmed with speed test sites too). Just too slow and support the fact they are not quite ready for prime time. Maybe another year they will be

Max
Managing Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

Avantages :

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Inconvénients :

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

Puneet
Puneet
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Easy to Use.

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We are trying to automate the email communication to be sent to our seller base based on actions they perform on our platform. Helpcrunch offers a great way to achieve our marketing as well as business goals.

Avantages :

The platform is easy to use and it's auto message functionality lets us connect custom data variables in our backend to theirs. And we are getting good email open rates so far.

Inconvénients :

We are expecting some features around: 1) Connecting a custom email domain. 2) Reports for auto messages.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review, Puneet! We're pumped you're seeing success with your marketing automation campaigns. We're definitely looking to add more features to our marketing software pretty soon which will help you in increasing your user engagement. Stay tuned!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Good alternative to Intercom

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

Feature packed and with good support, HelpCrunch is a great alternative to Intercom. It has chat, notifications, emails, and targeted data triggers which helps you improve both product and onboarding users.

Inconvénients :

It can get pricy too if you have a lot of users (operators) answering the chat.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 4 ans

Thank you very much for your review. I'll forward your thoughts on pricing to our product team for review. Of course there're some services that are somewhat cheaper than HelpCrunch and even free, however comparing to Intercom we're more than affordable :) It would be really great if you could share your thoughts on other services that provide the same functionality as HelpCrunch does while being cheaper. This will definitely help us.

Tyler
Tyler
Director of Hitting/Player Development (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Sports, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Best Intercom Alternative

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I started out on the free trial and loved it. Ended up getting one of their deals and stopped for a little while because our company was going through some issues. As we got back up, I bought an LTD and am so happy to use them again!

Avantages :

They have every function you need and are constantly adding more features

Inconvénients :

I wish the widget had more features to customize the view. Such as the company logo

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Thanks, Tyler! By the way, you can definitely put your company logo inside the chat widget. It's the first setting you will find in the widget customization options. In case of any questions, you can always reach out to our support team via chat.

James
Co-Founder (R.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.

Avantages :

I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

Inconvénients :

It would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 6 ans

James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!

Lazar
Lazar
Social Media Manager (Serbie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Truly the best software out there

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : 11/10. Thanks to HelpCrunch, I managed to triple the engagement on my personal website and manage to simplify the process of giving stuff for free with a single click. Also, according to visitors, they had top notch thanks to HelpCrunch.

Avantages :

I’m using a pro version od LiveChat and I must say it is AWESOME! 🔥 While I was redesigning my personal website, I had a goal to make it truly unique, and HelpCrunch made it happen :)

Inconvénients :

Everything is good, there’s truly nothing I dislike.

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Your review made our team's day! Thanks much, Lazar :)

Joe
CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Great Concept but needs work

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

The idea of 3 in 1 is great , chat, ticket system and email marketing all in one is a plus.

Inconvénients :

It seems to be confusing at times which chats are new and which are old and there are some limitations on how to setup the software, if some basic things were different will make this software much better

Réponse de l'équipe de HelpCrunch

il y a 5 ans

Hi Joe! Thanks a lot for your review. Great to hear that you're able to use HelpCrunch to the fullest. Would be great to know more about what you found confusing about new/old chats and the setup. If you have a minute, please get it in touch with our team via chat, we'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing so that we can fix those asap. Thanks in advance!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Nice pricing options and supports migration from previous tool

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

It has lot of things bundled(like knowledge base, chat bot, email marketing, etc.) in it with awesome pricing options. Their chat widget is highly customizable to have a consistent look and feel with my website.

Inconvénients :

No such major cons, it is a nice tool. Only thing which they can improve is their basic price option. The basic variant should have some more features.