Avis clients sur HelpCrunch

En savoir plus sur HelpCrunch

Un chat en direct parfait, l'automatisation des e-mails et un simple service d'assistance dans le logiciel abordable que vous allez adorer.

En savoir plus sur HelpCrunch

Easy to integrate in my app. Mobile app so I can answer customers asap.

The Widget looks sort of hard on the edges when using it on pc.

HelpCrunch - Notes

HelpCrunch a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 177 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HelpCrunch ?

Lana
Lana
CEO (Ukraine)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The software that really helps

Commentaires : HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.
One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

il y a 3 ans

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Thomas
Client Success Director (France)

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

Commentaires : While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out. Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS). We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers. Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center) I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

- Complete suite for emailing and chat - Simple enough, yet highly customizable - Very reactive customer support teams

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

il y a 3 ans

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us. Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers. If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Andrew
MD (R.-U.)

Web software ok. Mobile app non-functional. Service non-existent

Commentaires : Refused to allow me to cancel, even though I attempted to do so on the renewal date, and even though their app isn't working, so I can't respond to customers through the app. They suggested that I could enable email notifications - completely negating the point of instant response.

It was reasonably easy to install, although took a while to configure.

Mobile app didn't work, so when I did get enquiries I wasn't able to respond, making it look like I didn't respond to my customers.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your review. Indeed there were some issues with the mobile apps in the last few weeks which a very small part of our customers have, unfortunately, experienced. You were one of them. We do realize that this has affected your communication with customers and your business. We're terribly sorry for that and just wanted to let you know that we listen to all the feedback and try to react asap. We're rolling out a new update already this week which is aimed to dramatically improve both iOS and Android apps performance and overall user experience, fix the issues you've experienced + provide some new exciting features. We really hope you'll be able to try out the updated apps. Our team would be looking forward to your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time. Take care!

BJ
News editor (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Very good software that drives customer interaction

Commentaires : Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did. The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received. I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening. It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets. So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ! We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account. And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned! Appreciate your business.

Mitch
Mitch
Co-Founder (Canada)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great platform to directly connect with customers

Commentaires : So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Jelena
Jelena
Sales manager (Lituanie)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

Commentaires : The best option for small businesses

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom. Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups. Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Sumeet
Sumeet
Founder (Inde)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

The Intercom Slayer is Here

Commentaires : We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco
Francisco
CEO - Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

Commentaires : We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

il y a 4 ans

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Susan
Susan
CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

Commentaires : Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

il y a 3 ans

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Software Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Great tool to manage support, marketing issues, and sales info on just one platform

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience

I like best that they have unified all the features in one, and I can use multiple channels with their platforms like Facebook messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram, and more. I can customize the chat as per my website, and the customizations include widget color, logo, localizations, and even CSS styling. They provide very powerful tools like a knowledge base, chatbot, email marketing, mobile apps, and SDK. Their self-service is also superb.

No cons identified till now. It is a very useful app for managing business support, marketing and sales channels.

Joe
Owner (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great - probably the best messaging software

Commentaires : Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch. It also looks more modern than the competition.

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end). But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Joe! Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned. Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team. All the best!

Max
Managing Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

Commentaires : Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

il y a 3 ans

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

Madhu
Marketing (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

An awesome livechat tool

Commentaires : Awesome tool, within the budget, if you are looking for a LiveChat tool go for it

I can see what are the pages visited by the user while chatting email follow up restricting spam timezones availability and more

User is able to return to chat even after we block them

Thanks Madhu!

Fedor
Director of Business Development (Russie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Grate online chat

Commentaires : Communications with our customers

It is easy to install and use the software.

They still miss some REST API endpoints for scenarios of complex integrations.

Lewis
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great Alternative to Intercom

HelpCrunch is a completely transparent company that has a great support team and well-built products (live chat, knowledge base, automated messages). They have set pricing which isn't based on your active user count so you're going to save a lot of money per month in comparison to Intercom.

The only negatives I could provide in comparison to Intercom is the lack of Integrations and chat widget marketing options. HelpCrunch is constantly rolling out new features at no extra cost so I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the pipeline.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Lewis! Indeed, we're looking to bring more integrations soon - stay tuned :)

Shahid
Shahid
CEO (Inde)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

The best live chat software I have ever used

Commentaires : The live chat is the lifeline for a SaaS company. We spent 100s of hours on the chat interacting and supporting our customers. I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use. The automated messages, emailing and the templates are the best way stay productive and provide amazing customer experience.

I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use. Helpcrunch is superb value for money and my agents are totally motivated to use it every day. The most I like about Helpcrunch it is loaded features and can automate many tasks.

I don't have any problem with the software but would love to see more languages and integrations.

Thanks for your review!

Head of Growth (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Intercom alternative

Commentaires : Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.

We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom: 1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom 2) Their customer service guys rock. 3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

can't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review! Glad that you enjoy using Helpcrunch for your sales and support needs. Our Knowledge base feature is coming soon - late 2018/early 2019, so stay tuned ;)

James
Co-Founder (R.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

Commentaires : Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.

I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

It would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

il y a 5 ans

James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!

Sergei
Sergei
Product Marketing Manager (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Useful live chat for web app based SMBs

Commentaires : We started using HelpCrunch to handle client's requests from emails, messenger, contact form etc. We did well with it

Clean interface, very easy to start with Saved answers: really useful for those who aren't native English speakers - our team can use pre-made answers for frequently asked questions

We are a new business and haven't used other chat solution, so have nothing to compare HelpCrunch with. Everything works fine for us

Marketing Manager (Ukraine)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés

Live chat for support

Commentaires : Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features: - chat notes - chat ratings - in-app messenger - automated and manual messages

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

Digital Project Manager (Danemark)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Good priced chat platform with great support

We have used the platform for 9 months and have experienced constant development of features and great support when needed. They also take our feedback into consideration and have released several features that meet our demands.

Reporting could be improved. We use tags on the chats to be able to report and learn from the topics, but there is no easy way of doing this at the moment.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your report. We have a few new reports coming soon. Stay tuned!

Ivan
Ivan
CEO (Croatie)

All in One Solution for your Customers

Commentaires : I am so thrilled to use this app. We were looking only an email marketing tool and with this app - we received just more - chat, helpdesk and email automated marketing tool in the same time.

I like the chat system and especially is how easy is to send email or message to customers. Also, there is a lot of pre-made templates that can help you with faster and better respond to clients. It is not just a chatting system, it is more - it could be an email marketing tool and help desk at the same time. Also, design and user experience is on other level comparing to similar tools.

The only issue that I could find that when sending an email - email is signed by help crunch organization instead of a company. Maybe there is a way to change this - but I could find that setting.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the love, Ivan!

Timothy
Timothy
Founder (É.-U.)

Amazing software!

Commentaires : Great overall experience.

As a transfer from Zendesk, helpcrunch is super user friendly and easy to use. It didn’t take us long to implement and start using.

Nothing yet! We like all the features and supper is great.

il y a 2 ans

Glad to have you on board, Timothy!

Victoria
Victoria
Marketing Lead (Ukraine)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Great tool for my business

Commentaires : These guys are very responsive to all my team’s requests.
For the price they ask, it’s definitely one of the best software.

I love it. Easy to set up and use. I especially like the way it looks like on our website - I was able to set it up exactly like I wanted.

0 problems with the live chat in 3 months. Literally nothing I'd change, everything works as expected!

il y a 4 ans

Very nice of you! Thanks for the great feedback

Annabel
Founder (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Customer support how it should be done

Commentaires : Really pleased with the software. It's well priced and beautiful.

Very pleased with the widget styling and easy way I can integrate the chat widget onto my site. The way in which my business hours can be set saves me from getting unwanted support tickets on my weekend through my mobile application as well, which has saved me a lot of stress!

I'd really love a help base that could automatically guage a user's request based on keywords and recommend a help article, further diminishing the amount of support tickets I get.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind review, Annabel! Help base feature is already in development. We will definitely let you know when it's released so that you can further decrease the amount of resources involved in your customer support.