15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Email List Verify

En savoir plus sur Email List Verify

Email List Verify est le moyen le plus rapide d'améliorer la capacité de livraison des listes de diffusion pour obtenir un retour sur investissement maximal.

En savoir plus sur Email List Verify

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Email List Verify - Notes

Email List Verify a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 141 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Email List Verify ?

affoue roseline
affoue roseline
auxilliare pharmacie (Côte d’Ivoire)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Email List Verify outils de management pour mail

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : je l'utilise chaque jour dans mes services

Email List Verify outils de management pour mail

pas d'inconvénient dans l'utilisation de Email List Verify

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant (Malaisie)
Vente au détail, 5 001–10 000 employés

Verify my email list

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Very pleased with this software.

Commentaires : My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Clayton
Director (Roumanie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Great For Verifying Email List

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

This product is a must for those using email campaigns!

Presently, I have not met any negatives when using this product.

James
James
Owner (Malaisie)
Conseil en gestion

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Réponse de l'équipe de Email List Verify

il y a 6 ans

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A Great Email Verification Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I like the many email management features It makes email verification easy It handles lead generation and management easy and it also doubles up as a great email marketing tool.

With Email List Verify, we have had it smooth and no issues.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker (Malaisie)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Verify email active status easily

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Amazing product!

Commentaires : Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Tony
Tony
Manager (Malte)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Top quality assistance

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Their customer service is first class. The support team was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process. Their professionalism and expertise in the field were evident, and their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction was truly commendable.

Exceptional Service and Reliable Solutions

Nothing negative or unethical to report.

Neha

Hans
Hans
C.E.O (Nigeria)

Excellent service and affodable

Commentaires : We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Construction, 11–50 employés

Valuable Program for Catching Duplicate Emails

Commentaires : We have decreased our bounce rate by removing invalid and duplicate email addresses.

We maintain a contact database with thousands of email addresses so it's very hard to spot duplicate entries and email addresses. With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

It does take some time for the software to run through our email list and remove the duplicate addresses.

Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

not the easiest to use software, but good value for money

Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

Aaron
Chief of Strategy (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Quick and thorough filtering

Commentaires : A clean email list

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Réponse de l'équipe de Email List Verify

il y a 7 ans

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Nkululeko
Owner (É.-U.)

My Best Email list cleaner at all times

Commentaires : If you're in business that deals with Email Marketing you really need to have a System that verify your list and clean up those duplicate emails. Email List Verify is great tool to use I highly recommend it.

It helps us in our business to clean up our email list and at low cost price. It very easy to use even if you are a beginner. The customer support is very outstanding and one more thing I like about the Email List Verify they also offer positions to be they promotional partner "Affiliate marketing". So the more you recommend the Email List Verify in your clients it ended up pays for itself.

So far I can say the Email List Verify is best tool to use,

Monica
Marketing Head (Inde)
Marketing et publicité

Best Mail Validation Service

Commentaires : I have never seen such a accuracy. I recommend this to everyone who is looking to start email marketing. We had collected email ids from events and exhibitions and this app came as a blessing as we validated our ids and saved our domain reputation.

Easy to use. Accurate results

They can provide more detailed reports. Yahoo ids are sometimes not that accurate.

Steve
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Good but could be morre intuitive

Commentaires : A bit frustrating at first. Support window blocks view of some functionality. I found the service to run very slow on a small list. Going to try a bigger one now. Hopefully it was just an anomole.

Gets the junk out of my list and helps me maintain my IP reputation.

speed, support, intuitiveness.

Chayan
Director (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

It is quite good.

Almost everything. I like the ease of using this software as well. It is fast and efficient. Gets the job done.

There are no cons as far as I am concerned. My team finds it easy to use this and get the job done fast.

Tim
Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A great app for verifying lists

Commentaires : Very attentive service, the system performs well and is good under heavy load. The help is always available and prompt to help out with any issues.

Batch API service very useful.

The odd mysterious result! But that is to be expected.

Jesse
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

very happy with both the support and the quality of the product

I used myemailverifier before and recently it started not working and burnt through some email accounts thanks to their low quality email verification. A friend recommended https://emaillistverify.com/ saying it is the best alternative out there. And he was right. I'm very happy with the quality.

Nothing really. My experience has only been positive.

Kapil
Sales Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Great Tool to improve the health of your email data.

Commentaires : It helped me to clear my dead data to get more accuracy in email marketing.

It’s user interface is very easy to understand. I use it to filter out my old data. And it always gives my accuracy.

Sometimes it become unresponsive while uploading large data. That time it’s annoying. They should improve on this.

Sumanee
Web Developer (Thaïlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Great and Easy Tool

Commentaires : We got email list from our client. I find tool to validate them and found you.
After first i try. it's very easy to use and easy to understand.

Aspen
Aspen
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11–50 employés

Email list validation

Commentaires : A much cleaner email list fast - we save so much time rather than going through it ourselves.

We love that we validate most of our emails we receive from conference registration lists, website visits, etc. We end up with a much more accurate list and don't waste time dealing with bad emails ourselves.

Nothing. We are new to using a validating tool for our email lists and have used a few others but this by far is our favorite.

Gustavo
Argentine
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great service to enhace your emial marketing strategy

Commentaires : I have come to this service once I have a bunch of emails for an eblast campaign and I was concerned about the email's quality, since those recipients were collected by my client from several employees all over his company. After using Email List Verify I realised that many of them were not valid so I earn some money on sending emails and I got best metrics avoiding those recipients who never would open the emails.

Ease of use. Fast. Reliable.

A bit expensive, although it makes you save money in the long term.

Kade
Kade
Direct Response Manager (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!

Commentaires : More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.