Avis clients sur Email List Verify

En savoir plus sur Email List Verify

Email List Verify est le moyen le plus rapide d'améliorer la capacité de livraison des listes de diffusion pour obtenir un retour sur investissement maximal.

En savoir plus sur Email List Verify

With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Email List Verify - Notes

Email List Verify a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 132 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Email List Verify ?

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant (Malaisie)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

Verify my email list

5,0 l’année dernière

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Very pleased with this software.

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Vijendr
Vijendr
Insurance Professional (Inde)
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Keeping bad emails out of data lists.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Creating a new account on this website is very simple. In few seconds I created my account here. After that I found its web interface very intuitive. Easily I can operate this account and validate my database.

As a trial user I got very few credits to test this software. They should increase the limit.

James
James
Owner (Malaisie)
Conseil en gestion

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

il y a 5 ans

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker (Malaisie)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Verify email active status easily

4,0 l’année dernière

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Ed
CVO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Most affordable email verification tool I've found

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very positive

Price is very affordable compared to other platforms

Fewer integrations than other larger platforms

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Amazing product!

Commentaires : Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Usman
Usman
Technical Recruiter (Inde)
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés

My Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Email List Verify is a very beneficial tool for me for contact management, Email distribution, Email verify, etc.

There is nothing to dislike in this tool. It is a simple tool.

Tamara
Assistant manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Email List Verify

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I can verify my employees emails without having to have a whole new software programmer come in to just add code for it.

I wish the interface was more understandable.

Jesse
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

very happy with both the support and the quality of the product

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I used myemailverifier before and recently it started not working and burnt through some email accounts thanks to their low quality email verification. A friend recommended https://emaillistverify.com/ saying it is the best alternative out there. And he was right. I'm very happy with the quality.

Nothing really. My experience has only been positive.

Alex
Manager (Maroc)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

The best email verification service

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Aaron
Chief of Strategy (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Quick and thorough filtering

Commentaires : A clean email list

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Monica
Marketing Head (Inde)
Marketing et publicité

Best Mail Validation Service

Commentaires : I have never seen such a accuracy. I recommend this to everyone who is looking to start email marketing. We had collected email ids from events and exhibitions and this app came as a blessing as we validated our ids and saved our domain reputation.

Easy to use. Accurate results

They can provide more detailed reports. Yahoo ids are sometimes not that accurate.

Owner (É.-U.)

Great way to improve deliverability.

Commentaires : Improved deliverability, Improved email reputation as a result

The software is great for verifying lists to remove spam traps, bounced emails, etc. My deliverability has improved.

I wish they still had a simplified results report. As of now, you're forced to try to interpret the results codes, which are complex.

Marketing Manager (Inde)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

One of the most popular tools for email validation.

Commentaires : It is very much helpful in validating new subscribers before sending them newsletters.

I found it very easy to create account on this software. Its user interface is very easy to operate and made the email validation process easy for every user.

I found its subscription packages slightly expensive. They should reduce its price for small scale businesses.

Punnawat
Software Developer (Thaïlande)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Excellence Service

Commentaires : This software is easy to upload email list and very fast to verify my email list.
The result of verification is clearly

very fast to verify my email list

Riccardo
Italie
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Very good service

Commentaires : I used Email List Verify after doing a bit of a competition among other players.
I chose it mainly for its price, as we have big lists to verify and money can make a difference. During my first try I had a few problems, though immediately solved by the customer support.
After that all has been smooth and fast.
Note: I always do a random double check on emails found to be invalid (I send test emails to from my gmail account). The results provided by the tool are always correct.
Very nice service.

Harvey
Director (R.-U.)

I've been very impressed with Email List Verify for the 3+ month's that I've been using it.

To me the most important feature is the accuracy of the verified `Safe to Send` email addresses, which has always been very good. I'm also pleased to say that the platform is very easy to use and since starting I was quickly able to verify both small and large email lists independently.

Every now and again I've experienced a few technical issues/ downtime whilst trying to verify an email list, but the support I've received has always been excellent and any bugs were quickly rectified.

Alejandro
CTO (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Inconsistent results

Commentaires : We have perform many test for about a month and results are very inconsistent. We checked some emails many times and we get different results each time.
For example, john@hotmail.com is marked as spamtrap the first time, and "ok" some day after. Of course this is just an example, there are many other like this one.
Support isn't fast, and they don't pay attention on some request. You need yo insist for a an answer.

They have API

The results are not reliable

il y a 6 ans

Hello, We have try to assist you for all the request, just let me know if there is any pending request. thank you

Donna
Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

I am very pleased with this service.

Commentaires : As stated before, with doing Internet Marketing projects, the software was easy to use. As result of the software, I have good emails lists to work with very few unsubscribed or bounced emails.

It was easy to use. Email Lists that were rejected by my autoresponder were accepted after using this service. I got better results than with others list verifiers for less money.

I can't think of anything that I disliked about this solfware. I have only used the service twice and I was pleased with the results.

Aspen
Aspen
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés

Email list validation

Commentaires : A much cleaner email list fast - we save so much time rather than going through it ourselves.

We love that we validate most of our emails we receive from conference registration lists, website visits, etc. We end up with a much more accurate list and don't waste time dealing with bad emails ourselves.

Nothing. We are new to using a validating tool for our email lists and have used a few others but this by far is our favorite.

Salvador
CEO (Pérou)

Its very easy to use and the results are fast. But i have had some bounced emails.

Commentaires : Let me filter my clients data base in order to secure send my emails campaings.

The interface is Easy to use, the results you get are fast and ready to download and use it for clean your data base. Good deal for the cost and fast customer service when needed.

Despite the filtering you will get some bounced emails. There could be other reasons besides the quality of the filtering.

Saad
Maroc

best service that I use

Commentaires : I had a problem of email bouncing every time I try to launch a campaign on my email list.. I used this service for a month.. and it was amazing.. Now I could send thousands of emails with no bounce coming back.. besides I returned my ROI in only a week..
If someone asks me for a tool for email bouncing.. I would recommend verify email app..

it is easy to use.. I like it..

I had some problems download the cleaned lists.. Fortunately the support immediately was their to give assistance..

Elena
Chili
, 11-50 employés

Fast and easy way to check emails addresses

- easy to understand - customer service support, I had quite a good experience, and I was impressed by how fast the customer service got back to me. It is very easy and you don´t need any technical knowledge to be able to use it.

- takes a long time to review email lists

Benjamin
France
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Very easy to use

Commentaires : I was able to check a 10K email list in 2 clicks, it is pretty easy to use.
I obtained a pretty good deliverability so far...hard to tell so far if the emails that have been cleaned, deserved to be cleaned, I have no skill to check this point.