15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Atomic Email Studio

En savoir plus sur Atomic Email Studio

Solution web qui effectue toutes les tâches liées à la recherche d'adresses e-mail et à l'envoi de bulletins d'informations électroniques.

En savoir plus sur Atomic Email Studio

Atomic Email Studio - Notes

Atomic Email Studio a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 129 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Atomic Email Studio ?

Usman Zafar
Usman Zafar
Lecturer Mathematics (Pakistan)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Best Email Marketing Software - Atomic Email Studio - All in One Tool

I'm very exciting to share my opinion about the best email marketing software i.e. Atomic Email Studio. They are providing all the needy tools for your email marketing. You will get 6 tools in one package that covers all the needs of email marketing. Step-1: Email Hunter In the first step you can use email hunter to extract email addresses using keyword search or from web addresses directly. You can also get email addresses from Facebook, yelp etc with usernames. Step 2: Mail Verifier On step 2 you will get verify your email addresses extracted in step 1. It ensures you will get authentic and valid leads only. Step 3: List manager In step 3, you can organize your emails lists properly, sort email addresses according to different criteria, clear duplicate email addresses, etc. Step 4: Mail Sender Wow, now in step 4 you can send mass emails to your valid and verified lists easily with no limit. The built-in spam checker makes your campaign more successful by sending emails directly to inbox. Email Logger: Using this tool one can easily extract email addresses from the files on your hard drive. Whois Explorer: The best one, you can use this tool to extract the email addresses of domain owners. It will work with all types of domains. We are using this tool for more than 1 year and we are much easier with this all in one email studio package. You can easily reach to your audience using Atomic Email Studio and make your campaigns successful. All the credit goes to Atomic Staff.

According to our experiences, we are much happier with all the tools in one package. Only one suggestion is to make the price discounted of the package for beginners or learners or provide the one month free trial to students. Thanks Atomic Email Studio team.

Stephen
Founder/CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ste-B2B Agency APPROVED

Commentaires : Atomic Email Studio has made email marketing so much more manageable. We have over 45,000 verified and active members. It was very important to us that we had email marketing apps that were unlimited and offered a one-off payment instead of costly monthly subscriptons

In the past I have worked with many email marketing apps. I find Atomic Email Studio has the best value for money. The total 9 email marketing apps with Atomic Email Studio are the most user-friendly and offer more functions than any similar apps. The provided support team are also most helpful. We liked this product and give such a high rating that we became affiliate publishers for AtomPark. My only regret would be not ordering this software many years ago.

I think AtomPark has covered every aspect of email marketing with Atomic Email Studio. The software works well with 3rd-party apps and is highly user-friendly.

Rakesh
Founder (Inde)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Atomic Email Studio bad in long run use, Dissapointed

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Please check this payment to @Atomic Company Inc Product was " Atomic Email Studio "
They have some bugs in his software, The software has not a resume funtions, which is very important for this software. Also they restrict many things to use the software but not mentioned anywhere on his website or product details.
I requested to refund but they denied now they restricted to access the software.
They are not refunding the payment and also they restrict the account to access.
My Question is if i already paid for this they how you can restrict the accounts. Or if you want to restrict my account then you have to refund.
If your software has issues where should i inform, Should i inform to your neighbour.
[sensitive content hidden]

SMTP and email sending sending is good but due to new rules of google and other companies, All email will to to spam folder.

The email Resume buttom should be, if i will run this software for one week. How can i know if my system stopped or shutdown in between the work. They are providing only three system change in life time. What will be when i provide the work to my employees, some time it should used in office. sometime i will use it at home. It should be one licence at one time. Its should be totally depend on me which laptop or computer i will use for email marketing. They are restricting software to switch three time only in life time.

Réponse de l'équipe de AtomPark Software

il y a 2 semaines

Hello, Rakesh. We checked our dialogue, and we suggested testing following our instruction. Everything that was indicated by you that does not work was checked on our part and confirmation was provided in the form of screenshots. We expected feedback from you so that you would test on your side, but instead you independently opened a chargeback on the PayPal side, you lost it because everything was issued on our side and, therefore, access was blocked on our side. If you still want to test the software according to our instructions, then you need to close the chargeback and provide evidence to the support chat, and we will unlock your access. I hope that this will clarify the current situation, and you will be able to check out our program and continue to work with it.

Hakan
INT.L MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Turquie)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Solving our e-mailing problem just like that

Commentaires : Sending e-mail was a headache for us earlier because we dont know how to deal with unsubscribtion. We manually unsub the receivers and add them to blacklist. And we forget this problem forever!

It is Cost effective and absolut user friendly

7/24 support... I had a simple problem on options arrangement. It was simple but I could not solve it. I just connect 7/24 support on the webpage, and they help me to solve it. In minutes!

Willem
Willem
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Great product, great support

After testing several competitor products, six years ago we settled on Atomic's bulk email software to execute our email-based marketing strategy. The Communique we publish fortnightly to business executives in our target market has developed what was a one-office, regional professional services' practice into what is now a successful national company. Atomic's software is intuitively easy to use and is exceptionally well supported by their website, where all the information required to install and configure their software to our unique requirements is readily available. Furthermore, their 24/7 live chat website facility is manned by professionals who deliver prompt, accurate and concise responses to technical and product-related queries. If you require a bulk email facility (and a comprehensive suite of support software) that is competitively priced, easy to use, well supported, and that has all the built-in resources to ensure the highest possible delivery rate, we highly recommend your consideration of Atomic's software products.

There are no issues that we would describe in a manner to suggest that there is anything we "least" like about Atomic's software

Ranga
PRESIDENT (Inde)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Awesome Software

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Prompt response and solutions

Prompt response and solutions and the compittive pricing

Ryan
Ryan
President (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : Its good, Id buy it again, still using it.

The customer service was awesome, the software installed easily and MOST importantly it worked as described.

I only want to save off emails. There seems to be no way to save off just valid and invalid emails etc.. I have to save all the rows with all the responses and then open each file in excel and pull out the emails and save them to another file. I have no idea why, this seems counter intuitive to me and complicates things for my use, but it is what it is. Also the export only works if you have a certain element installed. For example I run excel on my business laptop, where I want to ultimately work with files. However I run this software on a server, for more power and dedicated resources. I can not export as excel because I do not have excel installed on the server, only locally on my laptop. Ive never seen a software that required excel to be installed in order to save a file in excel format. I worked around it by installing calc and then save in calc and then open in excel, but it just seems odd to me and an extra step.

Arvind
Arvind
Director Sales (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

A Must have for Email Marketier

Commentaires : I am using this software for my overall mailing .

Ease of use. a complete package for email extraction, list creation, verification of email, sending and tracking . everything at one place.

Nothing as much. Only i hate about their activation and deactivation policy. you have to be very proactive before installing and uninstalling the product. but customer support is great so i ignore some demerit

Samuel
Samuel
Data Analyst (Kenya)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Atomic Email Studio Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It serves as my primary tool for working. I use a single piece of software to complete all of my tasks. Atomic Email Studio is responsible for creating an email list, maintaining it, and conducting bulk mailing campaigns. I heartily endorse it.

Incredibly easy to use. Atomic Email Studio is made up of a number of interconnected tools. The process is sped up and made simpler. Additionally, their customer service is top-notch.

My initial attempts at installing the program on my computer failed, but customer assistance was promptly ready to assist.

Yassine
Manager (Maroc)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Review for Atomic Email Studio

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Easy to use The functions it has make the use of the software very simple for anyone

I would like email studio to have the possibility of real location tracking but this has no impact

Scholtz
BROKER (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

You never own what you paid for - Misleading Atomic website

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Every computer problem means you are closer to adding the $200+ additional cost of the Atomic suite

SOFTWARE DOES THE JOB - I do not like renting software

1) For a company that backs up systems nightly – make sure you uninstall Atomic First2) For a company that is ever hit with malware and does a system restore –YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A UNINSTALL FIRST ☹3) For anyone who has a drive failure –well you should UNINSTALLED FIRSTJUST plan on having to buy the software again. Their install requires a personal code and permission to reinstall the software that you run with their permission for a week or a year???Since they are paranoid of being ripped off - Their crippleware version trial is for 7 days only. If you ever install it on your Laptop that you take on work trips and also the office computer that stays behind - just plan on both installations canceled and you used 2 of 3-lifetime installations... Good luck with that.You need to PAY Atomic again x 2The advert says - on their website •Create email campaigns from scratch•No additional software needed•Pay once and use for a lifetimeTheir tech support says and I quote ""We recommend you to update the software with 40 % off from your member area https://atomic.center/members/renew and you will get a new key for the latest version + one year of free updates + 1 year of free technical support"" NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE PAY ONCE USE FOR A LIFETIME - ON WHAT PLANET?

Bryan
Owner (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Software

Commentaires : The install was easy, the admin section is easy, the software is easy

I use it daily, not sure where I would be without it

have not found one yet, they have thoroughly thought out the program and offer a bunch of other really cool tools I am looking forward to getting in the future

Lindsay
Campaign Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Software could use a little work. I've had a bit of trouble, but support was very helpful.

The price is great, and very comparable to others in the market. I love that the technical support is 24/7 because I've had quite a few questions, and answered each of them promptly and precisely.

It's a bit difficult to use. I had some trouble uploading my contacts and getting them in the correct format, as I'm in the US. Also had a little difficulty implementing the recipients names in the sms text. I wasn't too enthused to find out that I can't send the message from a specific Sender ID because of the county I live in, but I already put additional money on the account so I will definitely make due with what I can.

Tomer
CEO (Israël)
Internet, 2–10 employés

An umbrella product for all your lead generation needs

Commentaires : Getting enough leads for the all 6 months.

Was looking online for a solution that will get for me leads based on specific niches. After research of 5 different options, I decided that Atomic Email Studio gives me the best solution for all the needs. Definitely, and already recommend to colleagues about this software.

More tutorials needed - but basically, its very simple and intuitive software to use. The support if needed available all the time and the benefit is that they help in technical matters.

Ezekiel
Mr (Kenya)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Perfect software For Marketers

Commentaires : this software is really amazing. I was able to scrap 365 legit emails for my niche in just 4 minutes. I actually sent a promo mail and got 100% delivery and 78% open rate as per now. That means the software really got me perfect addresses. It is super easy to install and use. I have been looking for such a software to boost my ads and sure Atom Email Hunter does the magic. I am pleased to have your software. it really is boosting my going. Without forgetting, the real time lively support team. I could not get stack using the software as the support always responded to me almost instantly. If all developers had such support service then I guess no beginner could waste time searching whole day the internet.

Easy to install Easy to use Quickly scrap emails

Old school display, making it a bit stylish and modern like would be nicer.

József
Owner (Hongrie)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Super softver

5,0 l’année dernière

fast, easy-to-use access to lots of data to work with

there is no such thing, he always serves and supports my work to the fullest

Charanjeet
Officer (Inde)
Banque, 201–500 employés

Awesome services

Commentaires : Good relationship with atompark as on date. Great and fast services.

Atomic email hunter and email sender are best services

Keys gets deactivate if i run antivirus in my laptop.

ERIK
Adm (Brésil)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Robust and well-performing software

Commentaires : Excellent tools, a little difficult to configure, but the team is always ready to help with technical issues.

Email captures and discoveries on web pages

All the software could be just online, it would make it easier to work in different locations.

Johan
owner (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

It is the best email extractor program I have and I have three

Commentaires : Very good and support is excellent

The amount of emails it extract is very good

Quiet expensive plug - in like atomic mail senders

Obaidur
Managing Director (Bangladesh)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Email extractor

I used some other software before. I started to used this Atomic email Extractor which is really very good and fast. I am getting some extra service too including obtaining targeting company owner name and contact. this software helping to develop my company activities. Thanks to creator of this software Obaidur Rahman

this is the best comparing other extractor to me

Andrew
Business owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

This software is excellent!

Commentaires : The customer support response time is usually pretty fast and is certainly helpful.

It offers multiple ways of extracting email addresses. You can filter out any domains you want such as .edu and .gov and any country domains. You can search safely with multiple keywords and any sites you like to build targeted lists. It is a great software.

The only thing is if you want to run it on multiple computers, you need to purchase a license for each computer. However, you can receive a discount on additional licenses.

Reginaldo
President (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 2–10 employés

Atomic mail sender

Commentaires : Find more costumers

Very easy and fast to use! I have been using it for years

Easy to use, tutorial videos to explain .

Design graphique, 2–10 employés

It is a normal program to E-mail

It is easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

It is expansive, when we need to change the installation we lost the serial.

Sachin
Business Development Manager (Inde)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Customer support - Great Help

Commentaires : I have been checking out the products of Atom park and rep has been assisting me since the start. I finally bought the product Email sender and I faced a small sending error due to my lack of technical knowledge and rep helped me very quickly and solved the issue for me. rep and Atom Park - Thumbs Up!

Cost Effective, User Friendly, Meets all the specific needs for work

User Interface can be improved. Even now its fine, just a little more always helps.

Beatriz
Portugal
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Expensive Software with bugs and poor support

Commentaires : REVIEW
Atomic Email Studio is an email marketing solution that consists of 9 email marketing programs.
One point of access allows you to control all your email campaigns:
Create and send newsletters
Manage mailing lists
Collect contacts in some webpages
Pros
Uses different smtp servers/ also stores the recipient information.
You may compose mail in html format/ also create basic templates
May do Backups
Cons Very Expensive, Need to buy the program every year to be updated.
Bugs to fix.
The design is poor and the manuals are basic.
Poor customer service.
Summary
Software with potential but very expensive for what he does.
Lack of support and updates to fix bugs.