15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Rotator Survey

En savoir plus sur Rotator Survey

Application robuste pour Windows prenant en charge toutes les méthodes de collecte de données : papier, téléphone, appareils mobiles, bornes et enquêtes en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Rotator Survey

Setup Installation is definitely the bad side, although I did not have too much trouble doing it.

Rotator Survey - Notes

Rotator Survey a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 22 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rotator Survey ?

Gabriel
Gabriel
Director de Mercadeo Institucional (Venezuela)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great value for the money. Making serious suveys even with beginners.

Commentaires : Definitely a tool aligned with today´s needs. Lowers costs and time, from a freelancer to a big department. It might not substitute some classics like Spss, but for sure will help you get clean data very easily, even hiring beginners, because you don´t need more than a basic training to start.

Extremely easy to use, specially for beginners. You don´t need to be an expert to understand de basic approach. Everyone with average intelligence can get the hang of it. On the other hand, even if you are a pro, you will find an easy way to build you survey, codify open answers, check data quality and get a preview of your results on the go. Great for someone who can´t hire a processing expert or need to cut down processing costs. I personally like very much that, as I build the questions, the quality controls are already being programed automatically. and if I have special needs for quiality check, the interface is very friendly for programing logic rules. When it comes to porcentages analysis, it is extremely easy to build massive or simple tables with the classic Z test, desciptive stats and T tests. I also like very much the cutomer service. There has not be even one time that Rotator´s team did not solve my problems very quickly.

The lack of a strong statistical package. Rotator is obviously oriented to building surveys and get data easily, analyze basic tables and descriptive stats (which covers most of the every day work for many). But for some of us, who make a living out of solving complex issues with multivariate anaysis, it might still need the use of excel and the classic apps like Spss.

Rhonda
President (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

Love this company and its product

Commentaires : So lets start with the product. I was looking for a simple CATI solution that didnt require knowledge of a programming language (like my previous one) and was not priced ridiculously. I found Rotator in a web search and have never been happier. The software itself is very user-friendly and performs well. But the best part is the support I have gotten from the customer service/technical staff. They respond quickly with any questions and are great to work with. I was concerned with Rotator being located outside of my country, but it seems like they are in the office next door. Highly recommended!

Ease of use, very user friendly. Easy to understand menus and recommendations when programming that help the survey integrity.

Initial set-up with my local server was difficult. Once I migrated my surveys to the online platform, things ran very smoothly.

Abraham
Peofesor (Mexique)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Education purposes

Commentaires : Great, but, as a non profit organization or use, its to expensive las

It is a great tool, for organizing data.

A little bit complex for non computer users

Hugo
Researcher (Mexique)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Rotator Survey a quality tool

5,0 il y a 5 mois

It is a tool that provides a very efficient solution to the needs of capturing information or online surveys. In our company we have used different methods of collecting information and in each one the tool was very useful to us, in addition to adapting perfectly to the different types of questions that we handle in the questionnaires.

Sometimes it is a little inconvenient or tedious to have to update the versions of the modeler to try to correct a problem, however the support people are very useful when you have a problem.

Laura
Consultor (Colombie)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Great tool and great customer support

Commentaires : The tool is been improving since I meet it three years ago. Now I can say Rotator Surveys is our tool of work, and we can be sure that it is going to grow up with us as much as we need.

The features and the funtionality are the best in the market. And I´ve ever met a customer service like Rotators, they are always taking care of any issue we had.

The offline surveys still have some losses when the surveys are too long

Craig
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent support and lightning fast development

Commentaires : Excellent. Rotator fills the features gap left by the typical SAAS online survey apps. When you don't need branded urls or mass mailing Rotator is a good option. Other companies can learn from Rotator's excellent support.

The support is very responsive and helpful. The developers implement new features / suggestions and are eager to improve. Rotator's programming team is extremely fast, most software developers are much slower and less agile. Also, many competitors seem to have no experience with actually conducting research themselves and ignore professional features. For example many do not have the ability to apply sample weights, a must have to deal with selection bias, non-response and coverage bias. Many do not have a mask (obfuscation) feature. So I would say Rotator is more advanced than some of the more well known brands.

Perhaps more of a wish than a complaint, but it would be useful one day to perhaps add a bulk export for charts etc. to PowerPoint and to add a mass email feature, along with ability to copy paste or import answer choices for ratings matrices. Also wouldn't mind if some of the warnings /checks could be switched off or automated.

Roberto
Researcher (Venezuela)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very complete fast and reliable Survey Software for Windows

Commentaires : This is truly one of the most flexible and user-friendly professional software of any kind that I've ever experienced. The overall system is very comprehensive and the modules offered are very consistent and complete too. So far I have used the PAPI survey module and I am happy with its scope and general performance; the administration of the survey processes is very straight forward and in general terms, the GUI interfaces and look and feel are intuitive. I'm considering to upgrade my Rotator Survey to a more complete version which includes the CAPI option to support tablets, smartphones and mobile devices. In addition to performance and look and feel, the price of the product is very competitive. I did my research on google and searched for 'professional survey software packages' and for the same functionality, I'm saving a pretty money. The price/value ratio of this product is one best in the survey industry. I do recommend this product to universities, researchers and market research firms.

I liked the way the survey processes are monitored and administered, I also liked the fact that you got help bubbles all over, you don't really need to read a manual to be productive with this software.

il y a 8 ans

Thank you!

ITZEL
Content Marketing Manager (Mexique)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Overall, a good product!

Excellent customer service. Once you learn how to create a survey or add a specific feature, it is easy to use. Up to now, we have been able to add features and conditions according to the needs that have risen along the way; we haven't had any trouble or "it can't be done" answers" so far. They assisted us in creating filters which have been very useful for analysis.

The platform is not very intuitive for someone who hasn't worked with surveys before. I had to have several conferences calls with representatives, which explained everything in a very clear and understandable way. The price is not very accesible.

Nelson
computer director (Venezuela)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Very useful and reliable application

Commentaires : As a survey company the application has been very useful and practical, an adequate support. The rotating application helps us to optimize paper reduction costs

Easy to conduct a survey

Costs associated with licenses

il y a 8 ans

Thanks for your Review Nelson...We will asses our prices for Venezuela.

Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Rotator Survey

This software is great, We used this software to create multiple surveys to evaluate our employees satisfaction. We obtained the responses quickly and then analyze the employees needs.

The software is great and it can be managed by phone however we could only downloaded on samsung as part of my team had no an easy access to it having iOS.

JUAN
Programming and Data Analysis Manager (Mexique)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Aplicación para Encuestas

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : La experiencia que he tenido con Rotator ha sido muy buena, para realizar el trabajo diario que tenemos así como la atención que he obtenido por parte del personal de soporte. También es muy amigable y no se necesita tanta experiencia en programación como en otras plataformas.

Lo que me ha gustado es la atención del personal y la resolución de problemas que he tenido, así como el costo y que se puede realizar informes tabulares en un corto tiempo, también que constantemente se realizan mejoras.

Realización de análisis básicos falta colocar un poco más de opciones.

Ulisses '
Diretor (Brésil)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

Excelente

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Eu estava buscando um software que podesse dar agilidade e confiabilidade as coletas, e e que dinamizasse todo o processo desde a elaboração do questionario ao relatório. E o Rotator tem sido uma ferramenta que tem me ajudado muito , além de que o suporte e o atendimento do setor de venda excelente. Sempre prontos e cordiais.

O que eu mais gosto nele é que ele está sempre em evolução , oferecendo novas ferramentas que facilitam e dão mais qualidade a cada projeto. Parabéns a Rotator

Não tenho pontos negativos , tem atendido as minhas expectativas

Luis Ernesto
Project Manager (Colombie)
Génie civil, 2–10 employés

Heplfull for the company

Easy to use, helps the company's purposes, simple tabulation of surveys, good management of working groups.

The graphing is not very easy, it is necessary to be able to export the files to other programs, it does not give concrete results. It should have a more complete statistical analysis system.

il y a 7 ans

Gracias por tu Review Luis, sobretodo porque lo hiciste en buen ingles. Sabemos que la parte de graficacion del software debe ser mejorada...A finales de este año o comienzos del proximo, mediante Dios, estaremos actualizando el componente graficador. Estate pendiente con las nuevas versiones...Saludos y abrazos desde Venezuela!

Manuel
Application engineer (Venezuela)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Outstanding perfomance

Commentaires : Good customer service. Nice product. Excellent features. I like the fact that it is easy to use, easy to install and covers most of the requirements of a typical survey

Easy to use, full of features

None

Adriana
Knowledge Analyst (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Dare to do things differently, and try Rotator

Commentaires : Rotator is a great, friendly and intuitive tool for capturing data no matter the source (paper, telephone, movile) with the stronger QA in every stage of the process

Intuitive , QA

Eden
President (Venezuela)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Good product

Commentaires : I used Rotator for some small surveys, it gave me the impression to be very complete and robust, I liked the GUI in general terms and the easy of use os the software.

The graphic user interfase is easy to use and beautiful

The application has too many features which sometime makes it hard to understand

Marcela
Americas Business Intelligence Director (Mexique)
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

I liked the tool, it is very useful and I think the subscription is not expensive

Commentaires : We were able to run an in house project with positive results that will be presented to our Customer.

that it is very complete, you have different options for creating your survey, you can program it if its online or if its on paper.

Segundo
Economist (Équateur)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

Easy use, functionality and adaptable

Commentaires : So good academy tools.
Survey design
Data tab

Modeling is practically academy tools of survey design. Tabulation allows change and verification but I don´t probe analysis module yet

Multiple selections and require any calculate have few difficult. Not permit perform calculation formula in data tab. Price is a difficult in academy open license.

Luis
Îles Caïmans
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Outstanding software solution

Commentaires : my experience with this product was excelent, we have more than 100 equipment working fine.
I recommend as a best solution to support information analysis project based on

availability, technical support, friendly

none

Mirlay
Journalist (Venezuela)
Relations gouvernementales, 5 001–10 000 employés

I like it!

Commentaires : I used this application for a small survey that i needed to applay in college. All worked just fine! Congrats

Easy of use and a lot of features

None

Alfonso
Mr (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Review From Telecomunicaciones Modernas

Commentaires : Experience has been great, we got what we expected, the user experience has been very intuitive and usually there`s no needing to call for support, but when you have to call, you get a solution

Easy to use, and powerful

I have found no cons to this software

Elizabeth
Office assistant (Venezuela)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Excellent product, excellent service!

Commentaires : I have been using Rotator Survey for some surveys that I apply to my students. My experience with this software has been wonderful, the software is easy to use and very reliable. The results obtanined are clean and precise and the most important part, the tech support is just great, thank you!

The simplicity of use and how it empower the user to achive complex tasks.

I didn't find any con so far....