En savoir plus sur Falcon.io

Solution de gestion des réseaux sociaux tout-en-un pour l'écoute sociale, la publication, le reporting, l'analyse comparative et l'engagement.

En savoir plus sur Falcon.io

The customer support team is always quick to respond to any queries I might have and usually do a good job of fixing any issue I am having.

When our contract was up this year, we switched from Falcon.io to another platform because we found other platforms with similar functionalities for a much lower price.

Falcon.io - Notes

3,8
3,8

Falcon.io a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 186 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Falcon.io ?

Rob
Rob
Marketing (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11-50 employés

Falcon.io Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very good experience. It helped to get our social media scheduled and publish on time, without having trouble forgetting any important posts.

Great program to publish and schedule your social media content - especially if you have a lot of content to publish.

It is very similar to other programs- but somewhat more expensive.

Roderick
Social Media Manager (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great product with lots of features but be prepared to pay!

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Falcon has been very positive. Having used multiple SMM tools, I've been impressed with the efficiency of the software. More development on the accompanying Hub app will really benefit a seamless operation across both desktop and mobile.

Falcon is really easy to manage multiple social media channels, allowing you to easily post, interact and report. The UI is really easy to digest, meaning you can quickly pick up and get used to the software with minimal training. The customer support staff are always readily available should you need them, offering great advice and checking back to make sure the issue has been resolved. Regular webinars also give key insight into the changes going on in the social landscape, as well as demonstrating new product features.

Falcon is one of the pricier social media scheduler tools. The value is there with the quality and detail in the social listening/reporting, however it doesn't make the software too accessible for smaller businesses or individuals.

Alternatives envisagées : AgoraPulse et Hootsuite

Logiciel antérieur : Buffer

Pourquoi passer à Falcon.io : Number of features and ability to have multiple team members/accounts with various levels of accessibility.

Enes
Information Technology (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Falcon.io Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

ashley
Sr. Communications Mgr (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Review

Commentaires : It's a good experience, but really wish those pieces of functionality were available as they are crucial to efficiency of our business.

The software is helpful to managing all social channels

There are a few features that really could be improved: -bulk scheduling: being able to schedule multiple posts over the course of months or weeks. Our business can use the same evergreen posts at certain times. The functionality that Sprout Social offers is ideal. -scheduling the same posts across multiple channels on the same interface. Facebook, Insta and Linked In-- again Sprout allows this functionality. -not limiting custom reports to a certain number of metrics.

Alternatives envisagées : Sprout Social, Meltwater et Hootsuite

Logiciel antérieur : Sprout Social, Meltwater et Hootsuite

Pourquoi passer à Falcon.io : Previous relationship and the all in one reporting functionality. Other companies used 3rd parties for reporting purposes.

Elisa
Marketing Manager (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Good software but fairly steep learning curve

4,0 il y a 3 mois

There are some powerful features of this software such as social listening and the publishing works really well. The customer support is excellent with continual free training from a personal account manager.

I've found that Falcon requires a steeper learning curve to get new staff to access and effectively use all of the features. It has been a little "glitchy" at times also

Rynie
Marketing assistant (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

How Falcon made my day to day life easier

Commentaires : Overall experience is very positive. Like mentioned above, I really like the Publishing tool. Engaging with the audience is also much easier than before (I do however wish that Instagram DM's could pull through to Falcon as well because then all my engagement could be done from one platform). But yes, overall I'm very positive. The team is also always very ready and prepared to help.

The Publishing tool saves me so much time. Instead of designing a content plan on other software or programs, I can now create my content on Falcon's calendar. I also save time then on briefing our designers, because I send it directly to them for approval where they see exactly what I have in mind and design it accordingly.

I really dislike that I have to create my audience from scratch every time I set up my ads. I don't want to create an audience from the listening tool, which is the only way you can save an audience. I would like to create an audience from scratch once, save it for that specific channel, and have it ready the next time/month I create my ads. Also, a recommendation - That you can edit published content as well (sometimes you want to change a small thing in the caption, but now you have to delete the whole post and add everything again).

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir Falcon.io : Sprout made engaging very difficult. The listening tool on Falcon is a BIG bonus. Another thing that Falcon offered that Sprout didn't was the approval option which makes it possible to do content planning directly on the platform.

Logiciel antérieur : Sprout Social

Pourquoi passer à Falcon.io : - Listening

Sabina
Senior Social Media Executive (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

Falcon review

Commentaires : User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

Alternatives envisagées : Sprout Social

Pourquoi choisir Falcon.io : Needed more features for our social media intelligence tool.

Logiciel antérieur : Hootsuite

Pourquoi passer à Falcon.io : It was recommended.

Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Take the time to explore

Commentaires : I am very impressed, I wasn't very famliar with it when I started using it but I'm starting to see the power of it. The learning curve, like I said, is a big one but there is a lot of help and resources available to navigate you thru it. I wish I started with the tutorials, like my CRM suggested but I hoped it would be fairly plug and play so that's my bad.

The best thing for me is their customer support. Falcon is a very robust software and it takes time to learn it. Having a person available at all times to answer your questions is a very powerful feature and one I've taken advantage of multiple times. They are always available, even if it is to help you locate a specific thing in your dashboard.

Probably the mobile apps. Since the software is so robust, there are a bunch of different apps that you need to perform all the different tasks. I think this is useful if you have a big team but our team is small, even thou our client is big and having so many different apps makes it quite annoying when trying to manage.

Hannah
Marketing Generalist (É.-U.)
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés

You can't go wrong with Falcon

4,0 il y a 7 mois

The calendar and ease of scheduling is the best part of falcon, but the monitoring system is great too!

The reporting system isn't the best. There are a lot of glitches and it's hard to manipulate the numbers the way you want, but you can get the basics.

Content Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good software, but limited on IG

Commentaires : I use Falcon to schedule social media posts for multiple clients.

I like that I can post to all social platforms from one location, and I can tag and track specific campaigns.

Still doesn't have functionality to post multiple images or videos to IG and they have not updated their emojis so newer emojis show up as question mark boxes.

Lynan
Lynan
Founder / Chief Marketing Strategist (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

Commentaires : I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Adrian
CRM Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Overall, the best choice for your social network monitoring

Commentaires : If you have to keep numerous channels in check, then Falcon is exactly what you need. The solution allows you to keep everything in order. It gives your team a comprehensive insight into your clients’ activities. We think it is one of the must-have programs.

With the help of Falcon Social, it has never been a problem to control all the company’s social media channels. We believe that the ability to create applications in the program is one of the best features of the Falcon platform. Besides, what we like about the program is its measure function. With its help, we do not face any serious problems and difficulties when creating and analyzing our reports. It is an all-in-one-place solution. Falcon gives us a great number of abilities to work on the content of our company, as well as provide our best practices through various media channels. Besides, the program allows making engagement with clients easier and more natural. All the things considered, it was definitely a worthy investment for our company.

Even though we did not have an urgent necessity to contact the Falcon support team, we believe it is a drawback not to have a phone hotline. Well, in some cases, it is a must for a customer to solve the problem occurring within the Falcon platform in the shortest time possible. In addition, it would be better for the service to have a more advanced ability for signing up for newsletters. We wish there was a feature of getting the necessary data and information into our company’s database.

Alicia
Director of Digital Media (É.-U.)

Must-Have for a Busy Agency

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I love it for scheduling, analytics, and engagement management. I have noticed a few bugs with it not working certain days or posts not able to go through. But for the most part, with how much I use it, I've had minimal issues, and I would recommend this for any agency or social media marketer that is juggling a lot of clients.

This platform cuts out hours of time scheduling & customizing posts for multiple social media platforms. It's also a great tool for managing comments/messages for multiple clients in one easy, organized location.

FB Business Suite now allows you to schedule IG & FB stories, while Falcon still doesn't have that feature. Also we paid for the Advertising feature which allows you to set up FB ads directly through the platform, however I have found that I still end up using FB Ads Manager to maintain my advertising. I was excited about the idea of being able to do everything in one spot initially but the advertising feature is not easy to use, although I'm sure a lot of that has to do with what the FB API allows for third-party apps, and you can't easily set up different types of ads & optimization, so you end up having to move to FB Ads Manager anyway to do anything that isn't a basic "boost."

Joanne
Social Media Specialist (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Falcon.io review

Commentaires : Community management is much easier with Falcon.io. Being able to easily collaborate with colleagues on tackling all comments helps the business improve its customer service.

Falcon is user-friendly and helps me plan and schedule content in advance. It also gives me an easy way to gain insights on the performance of content on social media. It makes community management a breeze as well.

It would be great if we could make carousels or upload multiple images directly in Falcon.io without the hub app.

Alternatives envisagées : Hootsuite

Logiciel antérieur : Buffer

Janina
Social Media Specialist (Allemagne)
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés

Efficient social media management tool

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Facelift Cloud et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Falcon.io : We were looking for a solution that better helps us with international collaboration

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Facelift Cloud, Meltwater et Hootsuite

Pourquoi passer à Falcon.io : We have received best overall combination in terms of functionality, service and price.

Cindy
Social Media Content Exectuive (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Falcon Review

Commentaires : Getting other teams to schedule has cut down my tasks in some ways, making people more responsible for their own projects and providing training for them so they've learned a new skill.
Customer service is always great, (Helgi is awesome) (and love that you can send GIFS), and they're usually quick to respond and resolve issues.

The calendar overview Scheduling quite easily Being able to leave notes Having a team system

The approval system and the access that different user roles have. Preview mode not always being accurate. Not being able to do things like tagging on pics for Twitter or needing an app to schedule certain posts on Instagram. Falcon not being able to collate all data from all channels for stats (but i know that's due to the channel permissions and not Falcon) Falcon sometimes refreshing and not saving posts, taking ages to load images. Channels being disconnected (again not entirely Falcons fault)

Gabriella
Marketing & PR Manager (Suisse)
Hôtellerie
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very recommended social media management tool

Falcon Social has helped us to keep all the different social media channels in check. We are also using the BUILD tab a lot since it makes creating apps - such as Sweepstakes or Picture contests - a breeze. The MEASURE function lets you analyse and create reports for a miriad of topics such as page likes/unlikes, page views, total reach, engagement, all the way to your page fans by gender and age and much more. Falcon let's you also use UTM strings for campaigns so you can trace them easily with Google Analytics which is another huge plus for us. There are several different user rights, e.g. Moderator, Editor or Admin. This can be essential if you work with apprentices like we do. This way they can create Posts independently which are then automatically sent for approval to a user with corresponding rights. Another huge plus: If you ever have any questions which are not answered by their comprehensive support page called Knowledgebase, you can just start a chat session with the support staff. We have had quite a few chats in the past and the supporters are always helpful, fast and very friendly.

There is no telephone hotline. However their chat function works well and you get fast responses. I wish their 'Newsletter sign up' app came with a double opt in function or even the possibility to get the collected data into our database instead of a simple .csv file. Among the many channels you can add (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.) there is only one missing: Pinterest.

Digital Specialist (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Life is better with Falcon

Commentaires : Falcon helped us massively streamline our approvals process, gives us a place to quickly and easily share graphics of channel and audience insights, and has overall created efficiencies for social media management.

An instinctive and smooth scheduling and approval process was one of the main reasons we first considered Falcon and we then found an array of extra features that helped convince us this was a good move: an on-boarding process, an account manager, analytics that are better than native stats, listening tools, and moderation. Having all of this in one place is a timesaver. In addition to the ongoing development of the tools, such as expanding Instagram and Linked In capabilities, Falcon is a real improvement to daily social media management compared to where we were.

We're still using native tools for ads, especially Facebook but can see this changing in time.

Hilary
Senior Social Media Coordinator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Falcon Review

I like the ease of use when assigning messages to my team. I also like the calendar view and the ease with which can reschedule posts.

My least favorite thing about Falcon is the reporting module, I'd love to see some revenue based KPIs in there as well.

Alternatives envisagées : Sprout

Pourquoi choisir Falcon.io : Wanted a more robust product

Logiciel antérieur : AgoraPulse

Julia
Manager, Advertising and Digital (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Would Highly Recommend

Commentaires : My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Sophie
Senior Social Media Executive (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Excellent so far!

Commentaires : Enjoying it so far, it meets all our needs and has great customer support.

The product is easy to use and hands down the best thing that comes with it is the constant support of their staff. Always very helpful and quick in responding to queries.

I think overall the platform could be a little more visual. We've previously used Dash Hudson and found this to be 100% user friendly and metrics could be understood at a glance.

Arseniy
Campaign Analytics Manager (Allemagne)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

All-in-one tool for social media

Commentaires : We are managing several dozen channels and over 70 users in a dozen countries - for me as an admin and coordinator Falcon provides tools to see what's happening where and allocate access and resources easily.

- Ease of user/channel management. - One-stop solution for publishing, engagement, listening and analytics - Reliable and easy web-interface and bulk upload features - Very responsive customer support - Lots of customer success management support - training, webinars, etc.

- I am less impressed by Measure tools than the rest of the suite, but this largely because we have extensive needs for pretty customised reporting on social channels' performance and I find it more productive to work with raw data and custom made dashboards. If you are a content manager and need to keep an eye on some key numbers - Falcon is OK.

Alternatives envisagées : Sprinklr, Emplifi Social Marketing Cloud, Percolate et CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Co-Founder | Creative Director (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

Commentaires : We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started. While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options. Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments. The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Vinko
Head of Operations (Afrique du Sud)

Falcon.io makes it easy

Commentaires : It is a pleasure to use this tool and the quality of data it collects is brilliant. The tool is very easy to use and navigation is seamless.

Very easy to use and the data collection is brilliant. Customer support is out of this world.

Lack for social listening analytics. In this sense it feels a bit light-weight. Twitter content performance data is limited. Boolean search queries are too limited for complex search queries.

Alternatives envisagées : Synthesio et Talkwalker

Pourquoi choisir Falcon.io : Tracx shut down.

Pourquoi passer à Falcon.io : Quality of the data was top notch. The tool is very easy to use and the support is out of this world.

Katy
Communications Coordinator (Australie)
Relations gouvernementales, 1 001-5 000 employés

Some great features

Commentaires : It is a great product that allows us to Monitor and Engage better than we did previously.

Engage function is really great. The scheduling function is great for Twitter, Facebook, the new Share function is great for sharing drafts with people not on the platform - can you add the share function to every draft page so you don't have to add Labels to get the right content?

1. You can't boost from the page. This means that any post you are putting money behind, you have to use creator studio for. 2. Multiple photos to Instagram. Again, need to deflect to Creator Studio for this. 3. I feel the Calendar functions could be better so that you can use it more in planning.