Avis clients sur Zoho Inventory

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Zoho Inventory

Gestion de l'inventaire et des commandes pour les entreprises florissantes.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Inventory

319 avis affichés

Karun M.
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite"

Commentaires: Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

Avantages: As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

Inconvénients: The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

• Publié le 20/09/2019
Luke M.
Business Analyst
  • Publié le 29/08/2019

"Fit Our Client's Needs Very Well"

Commentaires: Although it's early the client has a much better grasp of their unique inventory management challenges and have been quickly adapting to a much more comprehensive solution that is ultimately easier to use

Avantages: Our client, a trucking parts supplier, needed a warehouse/ inventory management system that would integrate with their new Shopify sales channel. The seamless integration and robust features of the software are what fit the bill for this particular business situation perfectly.

Inconvénients: For the Canadian market the accounting module of Zoho has some minor shortcomings when compared with more popular accounting solutions in the region.

Brett D.
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/10/2018

"Love the Concept, reality is that its not ready for ecommerce"

Commentaires: Poor. I ran out of room on the cons: lack of business acumen. No ability to convert or auto convert specific sales transactions from various sales channels to final invoice in zoho books. The funny thing in discussing the sales order to invoice issue, "So many people ask for the capability". Crazy idea for an ecommerce co with multiple landing pages, Social media, and various sales channels. We have attempted to work with Zoho One and Zoho Inventory because I love the concept of having all the various systems on a single platform. You would think the mitigation of risk in todays world of ecommerce might be accomplished. I think what Zoho has perfected is the proverbial "Jack of all trades and master of none". There are simply countless holes, errors, and omissions that for one reason or another Zoho's Development team have not addressed or can not get to because the list of fixes is too long.

Avantages: proposed functionality and inter connectivity with CRM, campaign, books, etc... Too bad it does not work I do like the chat to support, although they rarely have answers. When attempting to chat to support tonight for the below issues the system turned it into an email. Hopefully they will get back to us over the next 2-3 days.

Inconvénients: Does not work or function properly. example 1) ~500 transactions via amazon merchant fulfilled. Inventory was out of sync within 2 days. Orders stopped being pushed from amazon into our system as sales orders and the customer service issues ensued. Zoho had no answer and we turned off the inventory. Most if not all 3rd party consultants we have spoken to advocate back end fixes using Zoho Creator and deluge. example 2) We add a new zoho one license for a consultant yesterday. a) the new email assigned to the consutlant does not work. b) zoho inventory decides to do a reset asking the consultant and all of our employees to walk thru the start up menu. Upon enabling zoho inventory once again, all of our transactions except those for the past 4 days are accurately in zoho inventory are in the system as sales orders. Upon review of our amazon marketplace zoho inventory integration it was turned off. Upon attempting to enable the amazon marketplace integration the application immediately recognized our credentials. Just missing last 4 days sales orders. No integration with shipstation, its on their roadmap. No ability to concurrently hold and run amazon merchant fulfilled and amazon FBA inventory, not supported by zoho inventory. Its either one or another. Zoho flow integrator is limited and most 3rd party consultants laugh when you ask about using the application to resolve some of the funcationality issues between the various zoho applications.

• Publié le 04/10/2018
Eric G.
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)"

Avantages: Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

Inconvénients: Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Jeff C.
Estimator
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Almost there"

Commentaires: Helped us with our inventory, quotes and sales orders. Ultimately switched to another product with more control over selling units and templates.

Avantages: Ease of use, online access, cost. Simple to implement. Informative reports.

Inconvénients: To sell as different units had to create different item code and bundle/unbundle. Would like more control over templates - the built in ones take up too many pages when numerous items. To search as typing have to know how an item is named.

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Marketing coordinator
  • Publié le 03/09/2020

"Good but not great"

Commentaires: This inventory software worked great when we used BigCommerce but once we switched to Shopify it wouldn't connect with our website. Inventory counts we're constantly off. This platform is intuitive and easy to use but I wouldn't recommend it.

Avantages: The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Everything is straightforward and laid out in a pretty logical way.

Inconvénients: It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.

• Publié le 03/09/2020
Kory A.
COO
Banque, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/10/2019

"Great system without a crazy budget"

Avantages: For the price, you get an amazing amount of tools for managing inventory. It has a great integration with Amazon and makes everything sync very easily.

Inconvénients: You can't segment customers based on purchase items.

• Publié le 12/10/2019
John P.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"My sales, shipping, and accounting are integrated into one platform"

Commentaires: If I do not have enough inventory to ship a full sales order, I am able to make partial shipments. When new inventory goes in, I can go back to see what I need to ship to complete that partial shipment

Avantages: I can make shipments directly from my sales order. It integrates pitney bowes shipping software, so I can ship USPS first class and Priority without having to leave the ZOHO platform

Inconvénients: I wish they had plans for smaller companies. We only need two users, but the plan they offer to go from one user to multiple users is 4-5x the amount we pay for 1 user. I just doesn't make economical sense to pay 5x the amount just to add one more user.

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Ann C.
ADMIN
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"A Must Have for Business"

Avantages: We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Inconvénients: Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Shaun S.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/11/2019

"Couldn't live without it"

Avantages: Zoho Inventory is by far the best software out on the market to handle inventory tracking as well as creating sales orders and invoices. It's super customizeable and very professional-looking.

Inconvénients: Inventory tracking was slightly hard to set up, since I didn't understand exactly how Zoho handled it. But after talking with customer service, we figured it out and it works great now.

• Publié le 27/11/2019
Prop.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"Zoho Inventory"

Commentaires: Solving all my issues in keeping a check on y stocks,in my different locations...

Avantages: Cloud Based, Accurate Inventory Accounting,seamlessly works with zoho books.

Inconvénients: That i had to pay for Zoho Inventory seperately inspite purchasing zoho books,also its a lil long to get it to check all the shipment fulfilment process,should be a lil more customized ,like a click away

• Publié le 03/09/2019
Abid A.
Group Head of Finance
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"Zoho Inventory for Trading business and Manufacturing concerns"

Commentaires: Though I am still exploring ZOHO Inventory but the best part was ease of use and instant impact on inventory management.

Avantages: 1- Its best for the Trading business.
2- The best thing is the ease of use. you don't have to be an accountant or a professional inventory manager to understand this software.
3- It is real-time. You don't have to wait for a department or server to process the command so that the information gets reflected.
4- Any prior period adjustment of cost or quantity, automatically adjust the costing and all the other accounts.
5- The best feature of Zoho is availability of customer service 24/7
6- For bulk data, you don't have to key in one by one. You just have to arrange the whole data in a specific format and upload it.
7- Composite items is the Bill of Material, which is gives you the option of calculating variances.
8- If you want to add an extra material, other than what is defined in the standard formula, you can do that.
9- The warehouse option helps you to keep track of inventory in each warehouse. While invoicing your customer, you can select the specific warehouse.
10- It is very well integrated with the ZOHO Books.
11- The Taxes can also be handled easily through Inventory module

Inconvénients: 1- For large organizations where multiple levels of warehouses exist and they require different approvals before issuance and receiving of materials or products, ZOHO inventory doesn't seems to provide that functionality.
2- You cannot print delivery notes on ZOHO Inventory, for that you have to go to ZOHO Books.
3- If you want to receive a product on multiple purchase orders together, you cannot. You have to receive the product of one purchase order at a time.
4- You can specify a purchase or sales price of a product but you cannot specify that as per the supplier of customer.

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Rishabh A.
Operations Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2019

"A Robust And A Well Designed Tool"

Commentaires: It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

Avantages: There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are:
1) Order Management
2) Invoicing
3) Integration with other tools available
4) works closely with other Zoho Products
5) Ease of access
6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain
7) Handles RMA easily

Inconvénients: Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though:
1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature
2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

• Publié le 23/08/2019
Peter V.
COO
  • Publié le 20/03/2018

"Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough."

Commentaires: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Avantages: Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Inconvénients: Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

• Publié le 20/03/2018
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Easy to use and affordable"

Commentaires: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Avantages: Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Inconvénients: Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Kelly C.
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/07/2019

"Best I've Found"

Commentaires: Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

Avantages: I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

Inconvénients: My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

• Publié le 06/07/2019
Vallabhan C.
Ops
Articles de sport, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2019

"Just the kind of business apps that any small-medium biz would need"

Commentaires: Our startup has small teams,some of who work in different locations. We have been comfortably managing our core ops on Zoho Books & Inventory very well. Our management team also has access to data at all times. The mobile app is an excellent add-on that comes for free. It supports bar code scanning, which is a blessing if you need to handle several SKUs and process large orders. I had initially tried Quick Books paired with a third-party inventory module, but I got tired of it quickly and had to drop it. Zoho wins over competitors hands down !

Avantages: It handles most day to day business processes of any product/service business with ease. The UI is very clean and easy to use. It is very unlikely that you would come across software bugs

Inconvénients: For its scope and target segment, I have to really try hard to say something negative about Zoho Inventory.

• Publié le 13/04/2019
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/09/2019

"The best Small business tools"

Avantages: I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

Inconvénients: i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

• Publié le 07/09/2019
Bob G.
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"More funtionality than some of the programs out there."

Commentaires: So far so good, it the product that we have selected for our business and has met our needs. We tried several others but choose this one and have been happy. The product is dependable and has not had any glitches so far. We would recommend this products to other users.

Avantages: We tried several products however most of them lack the function of being able to track items needed to produce your final product. Most of them are just an inventory product but lack the options needed for those of us that manufacture our own products. Once you find a product that does have these features they are pricey and difficult to use with little to no instructions. Then there is the problem of enabling them to sync with your accounting software like Quickbooks. This product has all of these features and is the reason we are using it.

Inconvénients: The screen resolution and display may need to be adjusted. We noticed that the side bar on the left does not open all the way and is partially covered by the mainscreen. It would also be nice if someone would come up with a program that automatically generated a product SKU number instead of always having to manually create these.

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Arjun A.
Textile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2019

"Good for Trading, should improvise for manufacturing companies"

Commentaires: I've found a way around to add BOM using composite item feature but Zoho definitely should consider including Bill of materials option in the inventory. it is literally impossible for a manufacturing company to use this software without BOM. otherwise it's really good, nicely integrated with Zoho books

Avantages: I loved the Composite item feature but multiple bundling option could be more helpful and less time consuming.

Inconvénients: Lack of Bill of materials. As a manufacturing and trading company it becomes extremely difficult to increase stock without BOM.

• Publié le 07/03/2019
Urszula U.
ECommerce Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2019

"Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops"

Commentaires: I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

Avantages: easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

Inconvénients: it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

• Publié le 15/04/2019
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"Simple,Easy integrate with the Books"

Avantages: simple to create product
integrate with the Books

Inconvénients: Product filter really need to upgrade, we need to download product as make a custom filter in Excel

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Proprieter
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/05/2019

"Zoho inventory - My saviour"

Avantages: Cloud Based ERP.
SKU serial tracking feature.
Awesome UI
payment reminders
integration with ICICI bank
portal feature

Inconvénients: I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still
cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

• Publié le 30/05/2019
Megan M.
Director of Operations
Articles de sport, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2017

"Amazing Value"

Commentaires: For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more.

Avantages: It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

Inconvénients: For our needs, it had too many additional features. I don't need purchasing or sales orders. But we just don't use those screens, so it's not a big deal.

• Publié le 15/08/2017
Priscila C.
Founding CEO

"Everything you need"

Commentaires: I looked around for a software that would fit our needs as a growing company. Some programs were way too complicated to use. Zoho has the additional benefit of having "sister" software for bookkeeping, etc and the price is spot-on.

Avantages: It is all I need for inventory management and it's easy to use!

Inconvénients: I guess it can be more visibly appealing.