En savoir plus sur Reservationengine

Système de location de voiture basé sur le Cloud offrant des fonctionnalités telles que l'attribution automatique, une vitesse de réservation accrue et un flux de travail amélioré. [Regardez la vidéo]

En savoir plus sur Reservationengine

Non disponible

Non disponible

Reservationengine - Notes

5,0

Reservationengine a reçu une note globale de 4.8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Reservationengine

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Reservationengine ?

Jordan J.
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Excellent software backed by amazing people

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I found Reservation engine after many hours of trawling the web looking for an up to date and well thought out car rental booking solution. Everything else was either outdated and lacking functionality, oversimplified and not fit for purpose, or clearly developed without real understanding of how a modern independent car rental company does business. Reservation engine has clearly had a lot of thought and effort put into it, and is by far the very best I have seen. The guys at reservation engine have a very good understanding of the industry, and are keen to learn more every day to find new ways to better serve their subscribers. They have solved problems for us that we hadn't even fully understood ourselves. In the few months we have been using the system I have seen useful new features added on a continuous basis, and it looks as though the system will continue to get better still. Support from reservation engine is superb, better than I've seen from any other company, small or large. This was a huge concern for us, we needed to know that we would have the support we require. I'm pleased to say that I was blown away by the attentiveness, devotion and helpfulness of the guys at reservation engine, they seem to be available at any time, and most importantly they are extremely knowledgable and know their product inside out (support is provided by the people who developed the system). I'm not sure I can ever recommend this system highly enough, but as somebody who was very frustrated by the other systems in the market, I encourage any modern and ambitious car rental business to give this system a try. I'm certain that it will exceed your expectations and hope that you will be as impressed as I am. The reservation engine team are an absolute pleasure to deal with, we look forward to a long working relationship with them. Thank you guys!

Excellent support Well thought out Superb optimisation

None

Christian S.
CEO (Pérou)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

RESERVATION ENGINE . BEST RENTAL CAR PLATFORM !

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Best Rental Car Software period. Great customer service and support team!
Keep up the Great Work!
I am very proud to say that the Reservation Engine team has helped me a lot from the begining and has solved all my questions helping me and my rental car business increase in productivity with their software solution.

Vasilis V.
Grèce

One of the kind

4 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : We would say that reservation engine is a tool which is easy to use and very helpful ! We would recommend it with no doubt to any rental company who wants to upgrade the reservation process.

Réponse de l'équipe de Xiteagency

il y a 6 ans

Dear Sirs of Capterra review. My client has already respond to your email. Please correct his rating asap. It was made by mistake.

Stephanos G.
Managing Director (Grèce)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

The ultimate tool to promote and expand your car rental business

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : So far so good!!! A must have for a car rental company...it takes time to see some reservations, but I believe its worth every penny of it.

Dimitris S.
Car Rental (Grèce)

Great Job !!

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Happy with my website!! Happy with Customer Service !!

Hatzisouleiman R.
Grèce
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Very good and easy to use

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Good and easy to use also for the customers.