En savoir plus sur BrandpointHUB

Built by content marketers, for content marketers.

En savoir plus sur BrandpointHUB

Non disponible

Non disponible

BrandpointHUB - Notes

4,0
4,0

BrandpointHUB a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BrandpointHUB ?

Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Saves time and simplifies the content review process

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This has simplified my content review process - especially going back and forth between internal reviewers and my agency writers. What I have most enjoyed working with Brandpoint is the support. They are very responsive when I have questions and many "wish list" items I have brought up have been integrated into features. Their service and client attention is top notch.

It makes managing content revisions so much easier! I love not having to deal with compiling multiple edits of the same document but just automating a simple workflow for our review process. It is also easy to see past versions and changes without searching through past emails or documents for those times when you feel you lost messaging through the edits you want back. It is intuitive to use and has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

No real cons. I have been with the product for a couple years so through some growth - as more features get added the better it gets. There is a slight struggle to get others in the organization to use it, as they are used to just emailing me changes/edits. Though after a couple times though of using the system, the are at ease.

Emily P.
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

So many clicks

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : So far, I really truly do like the Hub. I love that I can use the calendar view to see all the content we have being published on any given day, or how many in a week. My only complaint is that it takes several clicks (about 4) to get to the page where you're actually creating/writing the content. I know this is a picky thing, but it just seems that there are a lot of steps before you even start creating. I'd love to have a "Create Content" within the Manage menu so you can go straight to setting up the time and type of content.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Emily, Thanks so much for your feedback! You're not being picky at all - we're working hard to reduce clicks in this particular instance, as well as throughout the tool as a whole. Please feel free to provide any additional feedback to our direct email, hub@brandpoint.com. Thanks again.

Amy H.
51-200 employés

Updates inconvenient

4 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I use the Hub to write fb posts for DCI/Saputo cheese. I've submitted a review previously but wanted to submit another, as there have been ongoing updates.

Generally I find this easy to use, although I have two minor issues. 1. Things change. A lot. Which is fine. But there's never any communication about what updates have been made, and I end up confused/wasting time trying to figure out where the info I need is housed, or doing work that gets lost because I haven't been informed about new tasks I need to do (like hit "save" before "approve"). 2. Many of the updates that have happened have just made the tool less convenient for me as they've required me to do more work. By "work," I mean "click more," so it's not like any of these updates are horribly inconvenient (other than the issues I noted above). But they do take more time. For instance, I have to click "save" now and wait for it to finish saving before I can hit "approve." It was easier when I could just hit "approve." And now the information I need is hidden under the "content plan" tab, when it used to be readily available once I opened the page.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Amy. We are regularly updating BrandpointHUB's interface & functionality to resolve defects and add enhancements. Our number one priority is making sure all of our clients and users have a great experience using the HUB. Are you receiving our update emails and in-HUB messaging? I'm sorry you weren't aware of our changes and that they impacted your experience. We're very eager to learn how we can better serve you and make the HUB even easier and more efficient for your team to use. We've reached out to you directly and are looking forward to connecting. We invite you to contact us at hub@brandpoint.com. Best Regards, Brent Swanson Product Manager, BrandpointHUB

Sam R.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great content management and marketing resource

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : BrandpointHub is the ultimate tool for organizations that produce content. The tool allows us to easily share, edit, and track content. Then we can easily publish our content on our blog and all of our social media channels. It is very easy to use and the interface is so intuitive that I very rarely have to use the help guides (although when I do, they are very helpful). The ROI on the Brandpoint Hub is off the charts because of the amount of time we save. In addition, it took which used to be a dreaded chore -- writing and publishing content -- and made it something easy which has allows us to maximize our marketing efforts.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sam! We're thrilled to hear the HUB has turned a once-tedious task into an efficient (and fun!) exercise. Keep up the great content! - The HUB Team

Scott L.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Brandpoint Hub automates what previously was an inefficient combination of email, Word and Excel

5 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : Brandpoints HUB is a new tool that automates content management workflow for teams. The Hub replaces the combination of email, Word and Excel and gives teams a robust tool focussed on the workflow around managing content for websites, email campaigns, social channels etc. Thus far, we have found the team at Brandpoint to be very supportive when we've had questions. And what I like most is that we can control based on the user, who has access to which content, which client, which campaigns etc. Excited to see this new tool continue to evolve as it already provides a tremendous level of benefit over more manual workflow processes.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Scott! We're glad you find the tool so valuable.

Emma H.
Social media manager (É.-U.)

Helpful and useful!

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Brandpoint Hub is incredibly useful to my colleagues and me! I love the collaborative aspect of it--how you can write an article and then have your colleagues edit it directly or write comments beside it instead of having to send emails back and forth with revision after revision. The calendar is excellent for scheduling postings on Twitter and Facebook, then seeing what is going out when and where all in one place. Plus, whenever I run into any issues or have questions, Brandpoint Hub representatives are so, so responsive and quick to fix the issues! I highly recommend Brandpoint Hub.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks, Emma! Glad that BrandpointHUB is so useful to you and your team!