Avis clients sur Lucidchart

par Lucid Software

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Lucidchart

Cette application de création de diagrammes en ligne facilite la création et le partage de diagrammes professionnels.

En savoir plus sur Lucidchart

1 083 avis affichés

Aaron C.
Lead Software Architect
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"Easy to use and powerful diagramming tool."

Commentaires: Lucidchart is my goto for complex network diagrams, system workflow diagrams, process workflows, data flow diagrams, API call flow sequence diagrams, system component diagrams.
I have used it for years and don't see any reason to switch to another product.
I would highly recommend this product.

Avantages: 1) Super easy to get started with simple registration options.
2) Very flexible sharing and collaboration options.
3) Multi-edit a document in real time with other users.
4) Easily lock down access to documents.
5) Many predefined industry standard documents to start from
6) Large list of export diagram export options. Examples, PDF, PNG...

Inconvénients: 1) At times the shape locator tool on the left hand side can be confusing depending on the document type you are working on, for example if you are working on a DFD diagram, the shapes directly related to the diagram should always be visible first after which other shape groups should be searchable.

• Publié le 30/09/2019
Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 10/04/2020

"Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features"

Commentaires: I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

Avantages: It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

Inconvénients: The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

• Publié le 10/04/2020
Paul A.
Digital Data Manager
Automobile, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2017

"Its a very easy to use tool with some great assets but lacks some integration"

Commentaires: Simple visions of complexity

Avantages: This is a staple of my workload to plot process, data and system flows.. have also used for office relocation designs a little

Inconvénients: This would be great if it integrated into other engines like BPM's but understand that this is particularly difficult to do especially these tend to have their own similar designers

• Publié le 07/09/2017
Miguel M.
Sr. Product Innovations Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Great solution for Architectural diagrams"

Commentaires: We were looking for a tool that we can use to communicate our Architectural diagrams, and that would integrate with Confluence. Their support and training when we implemented the solution was excellent.

Avantages: The integration with Confluence/Atlassian is straightforward. We do all our ERD in Lucidchart, and I used to create internal and external presentations. In my job, I have to present complex problems and sophisticated solutions to our dev teams and our senior team. Lucidchart helps me communicate those complex problems and ideas to solve them.

Inconvénients: The library is extensive for developers that need to prepare ERDs or architectural diagrams. However, the library is limited for themes outside software development. The integration with PowerPoint is not as straightforward as I expected. And their online help is very extensive, but I find my self not able to find the articles that solve my questions.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Operations Manager
Édition, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2019

"Makes Process Mapping Fun"

Commentaires: It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Avantages: Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

Inconvénients: At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Michael D.
Director, International Operations
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2019

"Way better than visio!"

Commentaires: Love it. I was able to make complex flow charts on my first time using the software.

Avantages: Lucidchart is a far superior product to the more traditional flowchart software Visio. The simple layout, easy sharing and the ability to build complex flow charts make Lucidchart the best out there. Additionally, I find the templates for other projects, that are not flow chart related, very useful.

Inconvénients: My only issue with Lucid is that, at certain points, where the details of lines and boxes can get very cluttered, I find it hard to navigate the layers and often end up dragging out boxes and lines that I do not wish to, even though they are not selected originally. This is very rarely an issue and it just takes a few minutes to fix, but it is an issue.

• Publié le 29/09/2019
Yasiru G.
DevOps Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2019

"Best Diagram tool while being the easiest, Lucid Chart"

Commentaires: As a whole Lucid chart is a really great tool which helps you to draw any diagram with ease and with the large amount of shapes and icons to be used in diagrams.

Avantages: I have used Lucid chart to draw from simple flow charts to very complex architecture diagrams. And Lucid chart never disappoint me. It has all the icons and tools needs for drawing all kinds of diagrams we draw day to day. Web app of Lucid chart is really smooth so can be used any where and any device I work with.

Inconvénients: One problem I had with Lucid chart is when it comes to drawing connections with one component to another in a chart sometimes the automatic lines which are drawn is not as I want that lines lines to be and sometimes it's hard to change that too.

• Publié le 18/08/2019
Director of Marketing
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"What a GEM"

Commentaires: Love it. I use to use it in my previous job as a project manager to help visualize processes to customers and team members. I've used it now to create visual representations of processes and customer journeys and I love it.

Avantages: Creating workflows, swim lanes, customer journeys and graphic charts have never been easier. They offer templates that makes it easy to plug in your information, make a few edits, and share with a team!

Inconvénients: Sometimes the arrows from one action box to the next get a bit wonky and crazy. Not the end of the world, but slightly annoying sometimes.

• Publié le 13/11/2019
Director Of Technical Services
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2019

"Great for Smaller Flowcharts"

Commentaires: Lucidchart is a great tool for small flowcharts and diagrams that are used during the documentation process.

Avantages: The free version is the perfect tool for those cases where you don't need a full-fledged Visio license. Incorporates nicely with Google Drive.

Inconvénients: The number of symbols was limited at first, but that seems to be increasing. Page layout can be confusing until you get used to how the product handles.

• Publié le 25/09/2019
Felipe F.
Curator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Growing functions and professional"

Commentaires: Good seen by other companies and helps to integrate and validate internal processes.

Avantages: It's really professional, has a lot of types of charts, good costumer support and tutorials.

Inconvénients: It's a little bit difficult to understand the interface and lines/vectors logic to connect objects. Sometimes you get lost when place a line and it has a strange behavior.

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Kishore K.
Student
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 24/11/2016

"My Review after using Lucidchart."

Commentaires: I'm an Engineering Graduate Student. This is my Review after using Lucidchart for a Month. I'll be giving review about the product after use in a class project. Some problems are complex enough that you may not know how to ask the right question. That's where Web Apps come in. With a few clicks, these form based course assistants solve many types of problems which are commonly encountered in your classes, no questions asked. Create engaging lectures and materials by uploading your own real world data, or draw on thousands of data sets already available in Lucidchart. Tailor the look of your results with customiszble visualizations.
The color, style, and elements of generated charts and plots can be customized and downloaded. And export results in 60+ file types. You can download results in various formats like XLS, PDF etc. There's so much you can do. They are always adding more content and more features to help you create the best classroom experience possible. So, that's good that it gets regular updates.

Avantages: HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES:
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- BPMN
POWERFUL & EASY TO USE:
- Hundreds of shapes with easy drag and drop functionality
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost
- Dedicated support team to address your questions
BUILT FOR COLLABORATION:
- Real time collaboration
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control and revision history
- Group chat and comments
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites
SECURE & RELIABLE:
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
- 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers
- Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements
ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
- Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
- Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
- Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company.

Inconvénients: I found customers (who already use LucidChart) sometimes shared their diagrams with just the employee needing it "right then". However if someone else needed to work on it they didn't have access, and usually didn't have the rights to be able to share it with other people in our company. I wish when customers shared it with someone in our team that it was automatically shared with everyone in the team. This was such a big issue for us we ended up canceling out company subscription and converting it to a single user subscription forcing everyone to log in using the same account. Issue resolved with customers sharing with us.

• Publié le 24/11/2016
Matthew M.
Senior Operations Manager
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/08/2019

"Beats Vizio Hands Down!"

Commentaires: I am responsible for projects that are needed to enhances processes for my department, and Lucidchart has made this a million times easier than it was when I used Vizio. I also have to create the process flows for my staff, and again this has made my life so much easier, and given me a lot of time back in my which is simply priceless!

Avantages: The ease of use, and pre-made templates for all things 'flow' are phenomenal. I used to use Vizio, but Lucidchart is so much easier, and intuitive, to use. I use for everything from org charts to project/process flows - have even used to make a floor plan for our department.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I have come across yet that would be a negative from me. I have used templates from almost every section and have others throughout the organization using it now too.

• Publié le 12/08/2019
Lee K.
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2019

"Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!"

Commentaires: In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Avantages: Pros First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Inconvénients: Cons If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

• Publié le 10/04/2019
Kent C.
  • Publié le 23/11/2016

"Teaching Computer Science With This Tool"

Commentaires: As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

Avantages: The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

Inconvénients: The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.

• Publié le 23/11/2016
Data Analyst
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2019

"Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations"

Commentaires: I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

Avantages: I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

Inconvénients: There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.

Consultor de Servicio y Soporte
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2018

"Lucidchart, an incredible tool for diagramming."

Commentaires: In my work I constantly have to carry out installation and restructuring projects for networks, equipment among others, and Lucidchar allows me to make models or diagrams to organize and plan such processes, identify requirements, describe the tasks necessary for the execution of projects, in general, is an excellent tool for the realization of diagrams which facilitate the understanding of multiple problems.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that it offers numerous templates and varieties of diagrams so it is a versatile tool that allows multiple functions to be performed from one place. Additionally, it works on the web so it is not necessary to install any program on the computer, and you can access it from any device with an internet connection, as well as, share the documents and in general, the work done with others users. It is also easy to use and during the creation of each diagram offers guides to use the program. Another notable aspect of this software is the possibility of integration with other commonly used applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, which greatly facilitates the work of users.

Inconvénients: So far my experience with the program has been good but I think there are aspects that can be improved, such as sharing files that are working with other users and that can work simultaneously in them to allow collaborative work. Another aspect is the connection to the internet, although it is an advantage to be able to access the program from any device with internet, at the same time it is a disadvantage because if the connection fails or I am in a place where there is no internet, I can not have access to software.

• Publié le 05/12/2018
Joseric M.
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2018

"Easy and Beautiful Diagrams online "

Avantages: Lucidchart is our alternative go-to software coming from Visio (Microsoft) and Dia (open source). In the long run, we fell in love with the ease of use and quality of this online diagram platform, plus the collaboration feature. Teams can work together on the same diagram for faster work and easy checking. The Pro comes with a ton of professionally crafted shapes to make our diagrams stand out for presentations. It can also be saved into a Visio format for those who have remained using (an outdated version of) Visio in our office. We have used Lucidchart not only for creating our HR/org charts but also for process improvement initiatives in the office. We used it to map our current processes, and then add the improvements. Sometimes business processes have to be made visual (e.g., via these diagrams) in order for one to grasp it better and to make improvements. One more thing, Lucidchart also works in offline mode which is great especially for us who go out into the field/remote areas often. Also very helpful is the Android app for additional mobility via a smartphone.

Inconvénients: My only problem with web apps is my connectivity (since my work requires me to move a lot to remote areas and places with no/limited connectivity). I would love to have a lucidchart that is installable locally into my laptop and to be able to use it fully without an internet connection.

• Publié le 10/08/2018
Abiola A.
Consumer Relations Analyst
Biens de consommation
  • Publié le 02/07/2018

"I refine my business thought with Lucidchart."

Avantages: I am a lover of charts and flows ,as they assist me in better critiquing my business ideas and thought.I started out with using just a paper and a pencil and would end up littering my desk with ruffled paper after every diagramming session.
I later embraced alternate diagramming programs and the sole reason I migrated towards Lucidchart is its collaborative edge. Being that it is cloud based, I get to go into the world of flows and charts at anytime without any prerequisite requirement like having a particular device on hand. I get to also work on charts and flows collaboratively with my colleagues ,even if they aren't physically by my side. Lucidchart overall helps me refine my business thought process.

Inconvénients: There is a need for more templates available to users on Lucidchart. I also tend to think Lucidchart comes with a bit of tough learning time for new users.

• Publié le 02/07/2018
Robert B.
Reactive Operations Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2018

"Cost effective visualizations."

Commentaires: A cloud based alternative to Visio.

Avantages: Web based so can be accessed anywhere without the need of a file repository. Allows you to download directly in pdf format. Easy admin console, and cheaper than almost all of the competitors in the same space.

Inconvénients: Their sales team will email you and call you just about every month to get you to upgrade. As well, the way purchasing licenses works isn't seamless or industry standard. For example when we upgraded past 10 licenses the next option at the time was purchasing 20 seats. Which left 9 unused but paid for; on one of the afformentioned sales calls I brought this up and they lowered the seats to 15 (at the time the amt of users we had). Next time I needed to add a user it jumped back up. For a cloud based service they should be able to automatically scale licenses based on users and not a "range" of users leaving us paying for more than we need.

• Publié le 12/07/2018
Research Analyst
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2018

"Lucidchart is such a joy to use; a breath of fresh air coming from other software"

Avantages: Has Everything: L:C has literally every type of chart, bubble, line, and template that I can think of. I've yet to run into a situation where LC did not have something that would work. Sharing Capabilities: Like Google Drive, users of LC can collaborate on charts. I know that our engineering team uses this a lot, I have yet to find a need to collaborate on charts that I've created, but I love how easy it is should the need arise. It even integrates with Google Drive to boot! Does One Thing: Sometimes this is a con; when a software is just a One-Trick Pony. I think that its a trap that a lot of software companies fall into, especially young ones. They try to do too much too quickly and come to market with incomplete, inconsistent, or generic products in saturated markets. LC does charts and chart sharing so well that it can afford to do nothing else and I appreciate them for that.

Inconvénients: Direction: If you are a chart rookie or simply are not sure where to begin with chart creation, LC has templates that can help, but the user has to approach LC with the creative vision and direction in play already. There is no sandbox mode for this part of the chart-making process; I still use a legal pad to start with. LC's templates are neatly categorized based on business needs or otherwise, but they are still just templates. In some respects, this is not so much a con as it is a natural limitation on the creativity chart-makers must overcome in the first place

• Publié le 31/01/2018
Joseph K.
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2019

"Get your drawings done and share them with ease by using lucid charts."

Avantages: I have been using Lucid charts to do drawings and network diagrams. It is very easy to use and there are nearly thousands of templates and the drag and drop option has helped me in exporting files with ease in a matter of seconds. We can export to any required format, and it provides free integration with chat, calendar and mailing tools. We can add members by invitation and also automate this joining process. The tutorial had given us details about where is which tool and why and how you can use the same. The best part about this application is that it is faster than most of the drawing tools available in the market. And you just pay for the tools you use, like the pricing is different for large and small businesses. It is very much intuitive and cloud-based, you can access your drawings from anywhere and via all the devices.

Inconvénients: Integration with Microsoft apps are sometimes very time consuming and no other drawbacks as of now.

• Publié le 08/03/2019
Dipin R.
Technical Support Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2019

"Lucid chart helped me create great diagrams easy without hassle!"

Avantages: There are tons of templates available that has helped me create a lot of flowcharts as well as organizational charts without much lag. It provides a lot of real-time collaboration and the customer service is highly responsive. Data is encrypted using 256-bit encryption, high levels of security are promised. It has helped us to program, plan and solve problems. I had found multiple tools for design and shape, and this had helped me to design workflows with ease. The application has been priced well and is quite flexible! I just loved the drag and drop functionality, it has helped me complete tasks easy. You can try the trial version, it has got almost all version as the paid one.

Inconvénients: If we try editing a diagram, at times it gets quite confusing to deal with. The application can be used offline, if there was an offline add on, it would just be great. At times, I had found the program getting crashed.

• Publié le 22/04/2019
Chris B.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"Great Product Idea - Integrates With Other Apps"

Commentaires: I’m so averse to subscriptions in this suddenly over saturated monthly fee market that hit the world like a giant wave that it clouds my judgement over software and the companies that made it. I actually stopped using Lucidchart because of that for a while ....but the superiority of the product and the fact it works across devices and platforms (from iOS to Windows, to android) brought me back. I would rather buy my license then rent one....so, I hope they address that desire because if a simplistic program comes out that I can buy....I’ll have to make the jump. I would rather stay here though as it is truly a easy to use program with tons of features.

Avantages: The flexibility in this software is pretty stellar. You are not limited to one type of document or flow for your project and you can customize what you’re working on really easily by utilizing the available tool set. The app integrates with Hoogle and Microsoft so you can backup and save to Google Drive etc. The app also comes with an admin feature that allows you to call up the app from within Google Sheets or Google Docs which can be super helpful for embedding your drawing or project into a larger document.

Inconvénients: The free version only allows a single document to be saved and if you’re lucky - after a period of time you’ll be offered a free document so you can have 2 drawings going. You only get 25 MB of space with the free version....so it’s really just a taster. You have to do the dreaded S word (Subscribe) in order to get any usable space for anything large enough for any serious process mappers etc. You cannot outright buy a version of the software so for anything usable (for serious mappers) you have to pay $5 per month at minimum. This frustrates me to no end with good software.

• Publié le 02/04/2019
Adanne A.
Process Analyst
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"Lucidchart is always within reach for me."

Avantages: I started my diagramming experience back on 2011 with Edraw max. However I tried out Lucidchart in 2016 and I have never had the cause to look back ever since. I am an avid user of Lucidchart simply because it is cloud based , it is affordable,supports importing diagrams to and from Microsoft Visio and allows me to collaborate with my colleagues in real time ,while working on my diagrams.
Being cloud based , ensures I am able to pick up my device and begin working on diagrams at a moment notice, I get access to this fantastic diagramming program.

Inconvénients: I have no iota of reservation about Lucidchart. Its user interface was very easy to get used to ,and this is majorly because it has got similarities with Edraw max,which was the software I was coming from.

• Publié le 01/08/2018
Redactor de fútbol
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Diagram, connect and improve your trade."

Avantages: When you need to create a flowchart, an organization chart, a concept map, or even a mental map, try to do it with a platform totally dedicated to perform these functions, and one of the best, without a doubt, is Lucidchart. Surely, if you are reading this review, you have already heard of this work tool, because it has more than 15 million users who have this resource as a fundamental material for their work. The fact of having so many people in use, means synonymous with guarantee and comfort to operate properly.
Lucidchart has been constantly updated, to the point that a tool fully compatible with other formats such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, Atlassian and other leading applications to maximize productivity in your organization. I dare say that there is no other platform more comprehensive, simple and efficient to create diagrams that Lucidchart.
Therefore, if you are an entrepreneur and you need to create schematic content, do not think twice and try to establish Lucidchart in your team. In addition, it offers a free trial download, and then go to pay for their services. You will notice that it is worth it and you will not regret it.

Inconvénients: Few negative things stand out in this platform. It is perfectly designed for a specific audience and a clearly determined work. Anyone who does not understand the subject and begins to elaborate with Lucidchart, obviously will have several setbacks, however, that is why it can not be considered a negative aspect. The experience of working with this tool is 100% guaranteed.

• Publié le 03/04/2019