Avis clients sur KaleidaCare Solutions

par Foothold Technology

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur KaleidaCare Solutions

KaleidaCare fournit un logiciel de gestion des soins et du reporting en ligne qui répond aux besoins spécifiques des organismes de services sociaux.

En savoir plus sur KaleidaCare Solutions

43 avis affichés

Milo W.
Milo W.
Digital Marketing Specialist & Content Producer
  • Publié le 15/01/2019

"Advanced and expansive care management tool"

Commentaires: Our non-profit agency has benefitted greatly since becoming a Kaleidacare customer. Kaleidacare allows us to have a central database to track all of our clients and facilities, as well as staff and their notes and documentation. With Kaleidacare, we've become much more "Paper-lite". This software has truly transformed the way our social workers do their work, and how we access information for the better. Moreover, the Kaleidacare staff is phenomenal. All interactions with the staff has been positive and even exceeded expectations. Your agency's happiness is very important to them and they will go out of their way to ensure you are utilizing the system with maximum efficiency.

Avantages: We love the software's robust reporting capabilities as well as the tracking tools, custom form builder, and the vast amount of data you are able to track in Kaleidacare.

Inconvénients: Kaleidcare offers regular live webinar trainings and has a pretty extensive FAQ section, but I would love to see more video tutorials, perhaps even courses in the future! I can't say there's anything I actually dislike, though.

• Publié le 15/01/2019
Sean K.
Systems Administrator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

"Kaleidacare Simplicity"

Avantages: Most features are used the same way making it easy for new user setup. The ability to customize forms makes the software easily expandable.

Inconvénients: Want more customization options with building custom forms and lack of a comprehensive security auditing tool.

Deanne G.
Quality Assurance & Development
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"Data collection and records management"

Commentaires: Overall positive

Avantages: The data collection function is very useful, as well as document management to maintain records compliance.

Inconvénients: This software could definitely use some improvements with customization. This is not a one-size fits all program, and it would be very nice to be able to have a little more power over data fields in the Standard Forms. In addition, a due date feature (with reminders) should be added to document management so that we can easily see when certain documents need to be updated.

Patricia S.
Business Manager
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"Billing and Documents in one program"

Commentaires: It is too expensive to get things changed that are simple. Mandatory birthday- $3000.00

Avantages: I was not here for implementation but no balances were carried forward and it was a mess for the first year. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes the time to understand our issue and figure out a solution that will work for our needs. I like that the billing and the documents are housed in the same place.

Inconvénients: Birthdate not mandatory, Minimum Service Minutes, Reports not paginated, No back button, Save Criteria not available on Custom Forms, Billable forms central where all billable forms billed, block inactive clients, Division does not show up on reports, cant tell who changed what and when, authorization warning information can not be pulled to different report

Vicki A.
Consultant / Volunteer
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/02/2017

"KaleidaCare Solutions7 - A True Blessing"

Commentaires: We are proud to recognize KaleidaCare's generous support of the Mogra Children's Rescue Centre in Nairobi Kenya. My whole experience with Kaleidacare has been a very positive and exciting one. Back in the spring of 2016, one of the Customer support representative worked for a long time with me in identifying the fit of Kaleidacare with the needs of the orphanage. It was truly a pleasure to work with her, she was patient, eager to share her knowledge and very supportive in my learning the system. She loved the story of the orphanage and the hundreds of little ones and she worked hard to help me sell the concept to Mogra. The pass-over to Customer support representative was seamless and her enthusiasm and excitement about the project made the process go very smoothly. The biggest challenges we had were internet connectivity and power outages due to African storms which made on-line training sessions a challenge, but we did it. She was very patient and flexible, being respectful of our time and situation. The implementation process was structured in a logical and methodical order, working with more than a 10 hour time-zone difference. Johanna went above and beyond what was expected in the implementation of Kaleidacare; bringing order to the information of more than 290 young souls. She made the program fun and less intimidating - we could always count on her to quickly get back to us when we had questions. We very much appreciate having been assigned such a knowledgeable and personable implementation expert especially appreciative are the Mogra crew who are learning the system and will champion it! The management of Kaleidacare should feel proud of having employees as dedicated and caring as the ones we've worked with! The biggest assets any company can have is their people and it looks like Kaleidacare is RICH indeed.!

Avantages: Flexibility and somewhat customizable, consistency of menus and screens, easy access to reports. Ease of information dates.

Inconvénients: This pilot project was implemented in Africa, so some of the fields were not customizable - ie phone number format. Wouldn't be a problem if the agency is in North America.

• Publié le 25/02/2017
Lauree C.
Executive Director
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"Even us old-folks can use it successfully"

Commentaires: Being able to transition from paper files to electronic health records has been a HUGE benefit to our company, especially when it comes to auditing. Our outside auditors can review our files remotely, saving them and us on time and travel.
I personally am of an older and less tech savvy age group. KaleidaCare has been an easy program to use and takes some of my fears of technology away due to it's ease of use. And when I get stuck, I can always search for a video or tutorial on how to do whatever it is I need.

Avantages: KaleidaCare offers a comprehensive program to store files, manage reports and analyze data so that I can focus on the people part of our business. It is accessible anywhere I go. Their customer service is excellent!!! They offer lots of resources and extra training when needed. The staff are easily accessible and pleasant to work with.

Inconvénients: The incompatibility between custom and standard forms related to reports and data accessibility. At times KaleidaCare standard forms do not meet our needs and/or requirements from licensing or other regulatory entities, so custom forms are needed. This really limits us at times.

Katrina M.
IT Application Administrator
  • Publié le 23/02/2018

"I have always had a great experience using the software and working with their staff."

Avantages: The fact that we can capture several different programs within our agency all in the same database, the ease of input and the great reporting features. Being able to create custom forms and the many configuration capabilities the system offers. We just recently purchased the billing module and our accounting staff are loving it. It is saving them so much time and repetitive work. But the most important feature the Kaleidacare software system has is their amazaing staff, always attentive to your needs and willing to go the extra mile to help you figure out the system. Their staff takes pride in what they do, always looking to make enhancements to the system that'll benefit their clients and taking into consideration clients feedback.

Inconvénients: I guess if I had to think of something all I could come up with would be having more configureable fields.

• Publié le 23/02/2018
Kaylee V.
Director of Utilization Management
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Great software!"

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with KaleidaCare Solutions7 has been GREAT!

Avantages: Having used a few different EMRs in my career as a mental health provider, I can honestly say Kaleidacare is one of the best. Its layout is user-friendly and clean, data input is easy and customizable, and customer service is amazing. Some EMRs can be cumbersome or feel like they're built for IT professionals and not users in the medical/mental health fields. I love that Kaleidacare is not like this. In addition, I have truly enjoyed working with the individuals at Kaleidacare. Whether on the sales team or the troubleshooting team, all the individuals I've worked with at Kaleidacare I have known on a first-name basis and have been kind, helpful, and professional.

Inconvénients: I think my only complaint about Kaleidacare is it is sometimes difficult to extract data.

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Damian K.
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"A Valuable Electronic Asset"

Commentaires: Great customer support. Your staff are very approachable, and willing to discuss ways we can use Kaliedacare more effectively. Have had several productive discussions resulting in custom programs being developed for our use.

Avantages: Ease of use for our staff, and our therapeutic foster parents, who have been entering daily notes since 2010.

Inconvénients: While overall agency aggregation of data is pretty good, it is harder to aggregate individual client data. Standard forms allow for some of this, but custom forms require a customized kaliedacare solution in order to aggregate and analyse individual outcome data.

Jessica W.
EVP

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: It has made my job 10x easier. System support is always responsive and helpful. I really enjoy using this product.

Avantages: Ease of use, ability to customize, ability to access on multiple devices, ability to access client information without having to access the file storage room, ability to write group notes, ability to print and download easily

Inconvénients: Staff assignments can be tedious. For instance, I would like to be able to give my Program Director access to all direct care staff hired and have it happen automatically instead of direct 1-1 assignment. Dashboard should be easier to access than it is. Silverlight is not a very cooperative program. Custom forms don't pull the best reports for data analysis.

John S.
  • Publié le 22/02/2018

"Kaleidacare has improved our case management services to our clients."

Commentaires: Time saving for my case managers. Ability to work from anywhere. Greater work flexibility for everyone that uses the software.

Avantages: This cloud-based service has created a very convenient to work from anywhere. As a result, we are able to allow more flexibility to our social work staff. In addition, I have the ability to log on at any time to review service plans, therapy notes, and review and sign documents the require my attention. Since I travel quit a bit, this convenience is very important.

Inconvénients: Kaleidacare is not always user friendly. In addition, forms are not as easy to develop as I would like. There are also some additional features that we have recommended, that still have not be developed.

• Publié le 22/02/2018
Lynne C.
Psychologie, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"Perfect software for foster care programs!"

Commentaires: Since purchasing solutions 7, it has become so much easier to locate documents quickly and to customize forms we need specifically for our program.

Avantages: Kaleidacare is easy to set up and use. We can teach everyone from staff to foster parents to auditors to use it in less than an hour.

Inconvénients: I would love to make reports for custom forms look a little better.

Patricia D.
Exec Assistant to VP Ministries
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"Review of Solution 7 software system"

Commentaires: There are so many new releases ( at least once if not twice a month) and it is hard to keep up with all the changes and implement them with our staff, we have been with KC for many years and it feels like we are not using the system to its full potential because of this.

Avantages: Was part of the Solution 7 upgrade several years ago and appreciated the thought/planning that had gone into making the transition easy. Our agency uses the billing module and has appreciated the quick response when issues arise from support.

Inconvénients: Building custom forms is very cumbersome and time consuming. Sometime when contacting customer support it is hard to describe issues I am experiencing to get results.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Dan S.
Foster Care Program Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Why KaleidaCare is a great solution"

Commentaires: Outside of the things that make the system work well, the level of customer service will exceed all of your expectations. From meeting with a sales rep, to building your system and implementing it, and beyond to when you are fully live KaleidaCare takes time to make sure the system meets your needs. They will make sure that any issues you have are addressed quickly. The training that is provided is at the level of the learner and even folks who have never used a system like this will be able to pick it up quickly.

Avantages: The best part of this software is the ability to customize it easily. We are able to create our own forms and make changes as needed to those forms in house without the need to contact support.

Inconvénients: The one thing with the software is that you have to put the time into learning how to navigate from place to place. Until you really dig into the software it can be difficult to know how to navigate. That said, once you learn the system it is very user friendly.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Larry L.
Director of Clinical Services
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"solid software with good features"

Avantages: I like that the product is easy to use and customizable in many ways. The staff is great in helping you to setup the system so it works for your agency. The helpdesk is also useful and answers many questions quickly and accurately.

Inconvénients: The most difficult part is getting used to the way the software is designed so that adjust your processes appropriately. Sometimes it "feels" like there is a disconnect in one part of the software to another even though it's really a purposeful design issue.

Danielle J.
Licensing & Clinical Support Specialist
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

"User Friendly"

Commentaires: I have been using it for 5 years and its user friendly. As a supervisor I would like to attend the conference to learn more about all that kcare and really utilize it more with our agency and teach others how to use it more efficiently.

Avantages: Its simple to use, easy, our foster parents are able to enter their daily notes and understand how to use kcare which makes our job a lot easier.

Inconvénients: Mileage- When my staff enter it into your data base its a few cents off so we have to do some additional math to ensure that the staff get paid correctly.

Victoria S.
Program Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"A great way to go paperless"

Commentaires: It’s a great software if you are trying to go paperless

Avantages: You can potentially have all your documentation in one place

Inconvénients: Integrating existing forms into an online format is difficult at times. Some employees get frustrated with the length of some of the forms and if Kaleidacare times them out, they lose all their progress. It’s sometimes difficult to know where information gets pulled from

Darrin M.
  • Publié le 01/03/2018

"We are thankful to streamline a complex process into a single working structure!"

Avantages: KaleidaCare has given us the opportunity to streamline a previously complicated structure into a manageable process. Rather than having multiple employees overlapping services our process is funneled to one source.

Inconvénients: We would like to be able to add and expand the forms and their content to more exactly follow our organizational goals.

• Publié le 01/03/2018
Sophia P.
Social Worker/Program Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés

"KaleidaCare Review"

Avantages: I like how this software tracks all information relevant to a children's home.

Inconvénients: This software is not very user friendly and it seems to be very confusing at times to use. A lot of us at our facility have a hard time using it and trying to figure out how to use it.

Charmian H.
Director of Operations
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

"Worth the expense"

Commentaires: The team is always willing to help and checks in frequently.

Avantages: Not only can I pull real-time data, but I can also see productivity reports for each employee.

Inconvénients: It is expensive and takes a lot of training. But once you get the hang of it, it's very beneficial.

Rochelle C.
System Administration Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 201-500 employés

"Solutions7"

Avantages: Solutions7 is easy to follow and user friendly.

Inconvénients: A couple of the features could be improved (Training/Education Tracking and Custom Form Builder). They are both a bit clunky and not as user friendly as the rest of the system.

Jessica K.
Program Director

"Excellent product"

Avantages: Kaleidacare is very easy to use and customer service responds quickly

Inconvénients: Not everything allows for the system administrator to customize it, making it more time consuming to build your own forms than use the standard forms.

Juliann B.
Program Manager
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

"Kaleidacare"

Commentaires: It is a good product and as we learn how to customize forms more it will be better.

Avantages: It is online based and our paperwork can be done from anywhere.

Inconvénients: The bugs that happen. Having to log out and log back in for information to pull, etc

Jennifer M.
Director of Foster Care

"Foster Care User"

Commentaires: Being able to send direct reminders to foster parents is time efficient.

Avantages: Being able to generate a list for foster parent payments save an enormous amount of time.

Inconvénients: Customization could be more intuitive and easier to use.

Bob P.
Technician

"Great Software!"

Avantages: For me, it is easy to use. I like how all features are easily accessible from the drop down menus.

Inconvénients: Program updates, but this is getting better.