Great features, a bit of a learning curve, but helps keep email a bit less crazy!

Publié le 06/03/2019
Owner-Operator at Animity Community Health and Wellness Center
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: SaneBox does a nice job of organizing your emails into different categories that help you prioritize the way you read emails. Instead of getting all sorts of emails sent to your inbox, SaneBox automatically takes certain emails from senders and places them into boxes that you can check less frequently to make reading emails more efficient. What's nice about SaneBox is that you can "train" it to automatically send emails from certain senders right into a designated box. Pricing tiers give you a decent price point to get started. For people who get a lot of email and are looking to make things a bit more efficient, SaneBox is a great option to consider.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of a learning curve, for sure, and it takes a while for you to figure out just how you personally would like to use it. For my purposes, for example, I have my main inbox, and then I have a Sane Later box and a Sane News box. Those are my primary three boxes, and I check those regularly. I can train other emails that I don't want to go to the black hole box so I never see them again in the future without unsubscribing. It just takes some time to set it up and then learn how to use it. Because there are no hard and fast rules on how people "should" use it, there is sort of a lack of definitive support when you are looking for it sometimes.

Sanity Restored

Publié le 19/12/2018
Miki T.
Founder/CEO
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Because of SaneBox I am able to focus on my clients and planning customized travel itineraries, growing my agency and working on the numerous projects I have in the works. I can relax knowing that my clients trip requests will not be get lost amid all of the endless newsletters and supplier emails I receive daily. Sanebox has saved me hours daily, I am on top of my email game and am so organized. I know exactly what folder an email is in. My bottom line has also increased because prior to implementing SaneBox I missed client trip requests and lost the sales. That was the last straw for me so I started exploring email management tools. I tried 3 tools prior to trying SaneBox and none of them worked like I needed them to. When I tried SaneBox, I knew that I was going to subscribe after my trial ended. My life was instantly changed. It did take about a week to get use to being organized and I also went through their Zero Academy and I was hooked. Your life will be forever changed by SaneBox. Subscribe now you will not regret it!!!

Avantages: I love everything about SaneBox. It is super easy to use and their Zero Academy is awesome. It focuses on 10 easy tips for you to maximize your use. Everyone should initiate this email management solution even in your personal life!! I spent approximately 2 hours on getting my account exactly where I wanted it when I started my trial and that included reading up on all the features so not a lot of time at all when you consider I spend hours daily scrolling through my emails. I don't have to worry about client trip requests getting lost within the mix of the hundreds of newsletter & supplier emails I receive daily.

Inconvénients: There isn't anything I don't like, but I do have a wish and that is that I could create more than six trainable sane folders. In my industry I need a few more categories than six. I make it work absolutely, but if we are wishing for things, I would wish for some more.

Wish I had started using Sanebox years ago. Saves me oodles of time.

Publié le 15/06/2017
Russell W.
Support client

Avantages: Cuts to the chase, and allows me to prioritize mail, smoothing out my workday. I really don't know how I handled email before signing up for SaneBox.

Inconvénients: The role of "SaneBlackHole" is a bit confusing...It is apparently for junk mail, but not for real junk mail....I wish I could just send all crap there and have it forever disappear.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par SaneBox le 15/06/2017

Hi there, Russell! We are so glad to hear that you are loving SaneBox, but are sorry to hear about your feelings of SaneBlackHole. Unfortunately, SaneBlackHole is meant for real people and businesses not Spam.

Spammers go out of their way to make it difficult to train their emails by consistently changing the headers of their emails so it looks like it is coming from somewhere else even though it is the same email. The only way that we would be able to properly catch those spam emails is if we accessed the body of your emails and SaneBox will never do that.

We usually recommend that users contact their email providers and see about having them increase their Spam filtering if you are still getting an overabundance of Spam in your Inbox instead of your Spam folder. You can also try another 3rd party Spam filtering service. If you have any questions please reach out to us anytime. Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate all feedback :)

Sanebox brings sanity to my email.

Publié le 17/09/2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sanebox has reduced the amount of time I spend checking my emails and thus helped me save valuable productive time.

Avantages: Sanebox has greatly sanitized my mailbox,giving me control over the type of emails I receive.I love the "NoResponse" filter and I use it to bring out emails I send to people,which got no response from them.
The "SaneBlackhole" feature is where unwanted newsletters I receive go into, and I have it to thank for how easy it is to scroll through my inbox these days.The weekly reviews I receive from Sanebook which informs me of the number of hours I have saved on Sanebox for the week and the number of emails that ended up in my SaneBlackhole only make me appreciate the enormous job Sanebox is doing for me.

Inconvénients: I have got reservations about how everytime someone sends me an email for the first time, their email ends up in the Sanelater Folder rather than my inbox. On some occasions ,such emails have ended up being very important emails.

A-MAZ-ing! Saves me so much time!

Publié le 14/07/2017
Micaiah F.
Co-Founder & President
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Many hours of my life back and way less frustrations with my email.

Avantages: My company is based in San Francisco and I have been using Sanebox for over 5 years now. Before Sanebox it was nearly impossible for me to hit InboxZero. Today, I get there nearly every evening! For the cost of the software, I get back at least an hour per week. There are so many emails that I used to have to archive. Now they get auto-archived and I just focus on the important things.

fantastic piece of software that just works

Publié le 13/03/2018
Uzair A.
Co-Founder and President
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you had the misfortune of signing up for a lot of newsletters then this is the best program for you

Avantages: It just works - I spent maybe 5 minutes training it at the start but it does a really good job considering right out of the box

Inconvénients: I had this time the software just stopped working for some reason and then my emails were all over the place. Plus the training doesn't always work as intended I have to do it multiple times before it's good to go.

Truly a Gem

Publié le 02/02/2017
Matthew H.
CIO
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In this age, software generally works pretty well. It's hard for software to rise to the top. In this case, Sanebox rises to the top across the board in every area. Meeting a need in the email space, ease of use, keeping new features coming, can't say enough good.

Avantages: Solves a huge need to manage your Inbox. Adds features across platforms.

Inconvénients: Every once in a while it seems their servers get slow and the email processing stops working. It doesn't last for long, maybe five to 10 minutes.

SaneBox

Publié le 17/12/2018
Health and Social Services Workforce Consultant
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A good and reliable product with excellent customer service

Avantages: Simply the fact that most of the non-urgent mail is diverted for later.

Inconvénients: Probably not the software's fault, probably mine for not monitoring sufficiently closely, but so much seems still to get to SaneLater rather than the Black Box

Sanebox - Email Sanity

Publié le 20/04/2019
Jürgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Once setup, it just runs in the background to automatically pre-sort email and keeps your inbox lean.

Avantages: Ability to filter email into folders and keep the Inbox lean.

Inconvénients: Learning curve for new users, however does come with incredible features.

Time Saver

Publié le 06/08/2019
Evan H.
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love what I use, I could use more of the tools. Changes how I look at email, focus on what matters most.

Avantages: I believe​ this product saves me 1 hour a day at least. Very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Takes time to train the system, worth it.

Not Sanebox

Publié le 27/01/2017
Jim C.
Managing Editor
Médias en ligne, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Probably a good filing system for emails your receive. My experience was terrible. Sure, it sorts the emails you want to keep...however...they advertise a SaneboxBlackhole....that does not work to delete unwanted messages at all... It is just falsely advertised...straight-up, doesn't work... So... I canceled... That really started the problem... The Sanebox folders will not leave my Outlook at all... No matter what I do the folders reappear time and time again... The support sends directions on how to uninstall...those don't work... Support does not go beyond the 'articles' on how to deal with problems... When the user files a complaint...the support people just quit writing.... A note to the owner of the company, Stuart Roseman, a respected guy in the field... goes unanswered... Requests to look at the problem on a screenshare were refused... Requests to even look at my screen went unanswered. Maybe a bazillion people love this product....but it doesn't work on our screens at all.... I would never put this software on my computer again...ever... Of course, I've only been working on computers since 1990, so I probably don't know enough about how they work yet...according to Sanebox support... oh, sorry, better go back to school! The phone number listed with ICANN does not work. The email contacts for the company are also non-working. InSaneBox...

Avantages: It appears that it would be a great way to handle our overload of emails.... 300+ daily.... NOT

Inconvénients: Impossible to uninstall. Support is nearly non-existent. No contact information outside of a nearly automated "I'm sorry.... " email reply that pays no attention whatsoever to the comments made by the customer....

Great tool for managing your email inbox

Publié le 11/03/2018
Customer Success Manager
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: Love the ability to create my own rules to keep my inbox neat and clean and leaving only the important things.

Inconvénients: It is not available on mobile so that limits you working in your inbox from your desktop only. A mobile version would be great.

SaneBox significantly increased my productivity

Publié le 18/12/2018
Max K.
Senior Manager
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I don’t have to create filters or write rules. Combining this with MsgFiler or keyboard shortcuts, it makes processing email a breeze. I started with over 8,000 messages in my inbox, and avoided looking at it as regularly as I should. SaneBox has automatically cut things down and made it much easier to prioritize my attention with a very shallow learning curve.

Inconvénients: If you don’t *want* to look at email, this isn’t going to help you look at it. This works best if you can get down to Inbox Zero, which isn’t always practical for everyone. What it will do is make it easier to get through the things you choose to spend time on, and to spend less time with the things you want to avoid.

SaneBox Will Change Your Email Game

Publié le 16/04/2019
William R. Rogers Director of Friends Center and Quaker Studies
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love this app. I recently bought 2 years worth of the service and would recommend it to others.

Avantages: -Automates some of the most labor-intensive​ aspects of email
-Adds many features to email such as snooze, reminders, and "no replies" functions to allow you to stay on top of your game
-Great "Inbox Academy" helps you learn great skills for managing lots of email
-DoNotDisturb function is awesome for getting away for the weekend, etc.

Inconvénients: -Has a little bit of a learning curve to it - the dashboard has a lot of power but could be intimidating if you aren't comfortable with a lot of preferences and tweaks

As a software developer, sanebox allowed me to regain control of my email inbox from recruiter spam.

Publié le 08/02/2017
Andrew G.
Infosec security analyst
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I chose sanebox because job solicitations, often from erroneous sources, flooded my primary email. Sanebox fixed it and I no longer see unimportant/unsolicited emails until I review them later. Their service sits on top of Gmail so it's more than a spam filter, it's a filter with the email owner in mind, so rather than waste time considering every erroneous email, I now just review the questionable ones at the end of the day which has increased my productivity and natural workflow. I'm a big fan of sanebox!

Avantages: Easy filtering and easy to set up.

Inconvénients: Honestly I'm happy with everything, even the price.

Very helpful is prioritizing what to read

Publié le 16/06/2018
John C.
Educational/Leadership Consultant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Support client

Avantages: I love the filters and the time i have saved by using this software. It keeps my inbox much more better managed.

Inconvénients: I have to often look through to catch the emails that have slipped through filters. This just comes with time and getting the settings right ... but it is doable.

SaneBox Review

Publié le 24/12/2018
Natalie R.
Realtor
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fantastic! Sane later and sane news are becoming more refined too... what was once paid attention to, is now deleted for moved to sane black hole. Less clutter in my mind, in my life!

Avantages: The amount of organization and therefore ability to prioritize tasks in fantastic. This therefore saves me time; which equals money!

Inconvénients: Sane no replies and sane reminders are a tad confusing. But once mastered will be my favorite features for sure !

It should be better known

Publié le 21/08/2018
SEO Senior Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have tried the tool for personal and work use since I have the same mail in both cases and it really works as the description says, there is nothing hidden and it is really simple.

Avantages: Sanebox is a tool with a simple and neat design, very easy to use from the first time. The integration with the most popular email platforms is extremely easy. The free trial is really free and allows the use of almost all features.

Inconvénients: Nothing in particular; perhaps mentioning that it is not the most common to pay for an add on of this type, therefore it is important that they offer accessible prices.

The learning curve for normal, efficient use made it hard for some heavy users.

Publié le 06/12/2017
Ray P.
Membership
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We love the idea and even the approach to simplifying our inboxes. The software integrates easily with Google and has a clean interface.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately the heaviest email users in our office never quite wrapped their heads around the different style of managing their inbox, so were regularly missing emails. We had to uninstall.

Great technology -easy to use and has been a huge productivity lift

Publié le 09/01/2018
Brian F.
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: Massive productivity lift

Avantages: Easy to use and implement. Its a technology that truly changes the way you think about email. This has been a massive time saver - a complete productivity lift!

Inconvénients: They do not support POP3 Accounts. It is a complex software and would like to see a software such as walkme to walk through key features.

Sane Box Rocks

Publié le 06/02/2017
Lee B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a small business owner, parent, and active in the community, I get about 200 emails a day after google sorts it and eliminated the promotions. I was missing the important emails more than I'd like to admit. Sane Box cuts it into different files for me. Ones that are important, semi important and ones I dont have to look at. Out of the gate it was over 90% accurate and after a week 99%. I am no longer missing important emails or wasting time on stuff I dont need to.

Avantages: ease of use

Complete Mailbox Makeover

Publié le 09/02/2017
Matthew M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love it. I'm much more efficient and organized and I bring my inbox back to zero e-mails twice a day and it feels amazing. Also - when I'm home with my family, I don't need to worry about my phone buzzing with non-critical e-mails. The reminder feature is also great and helps me not lose track of things. Worth every penny!

An inbox must

Publié le 14/12/2016
Ben S.
Support client

Commentaires: I love sanebox. It keeps my inbox organized in a way I didn't realize I was missing. It saves me countless hours each week.

Auto Detector and filters the emails with great accuracy

Publié le 15/03/2018
Steve K.
Student

Commentaires: good learning

Avantages: Incredible features that make email work again. Great customizations. Easy to use. It turns your inbox back into the inbox it was meant to be by weeding out unimportant messages.

Inconvénients: Service itself generates a few emails, which might feel counter-intuitive