Avis clients sur Total Expert

En savoir plus sur Total Expert

Total Expert est un logiciel de gestion financière, précurseur en matière de système d'exploitation marketing (Marketing Operating System, MOS) moderne pour l'entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Total Expert

It's integrated with BombBomb which we like. Other than seeing the open rate of our BombBomb videos, we haven't found much use for Total Expert.

The answers from the help desk and sales reps have been utterly useless.

Total Expert - Notes

4,0

Total Expert a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 41 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Total Expert ?

Sheena
Sheena
Divisional Marketing Director - CRM Trainer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

The best CRM on the Market!

Commentaires : I love the level of support they offer. It is a huge task to learn a new software solution, but for LO's it is even harder when you're busy with loans. Total Expert has multiple forms of support including the chat function, help videos, guides and help desk. This shows how much they care about YOUR success. After you go live, they do on-site training's, which are awesome. This is something I haven’t seen other companies do. It’s a chance to navigate the platform with the people who are most knowledgeable about it. They want you to ask as many questions as possible and they take time before, throughout and after the training's to answer any questions. Even after implementation, they provide so much support you almost feel like they are a part of YOUR team. You are assigned a Customer Success Manager, which serves as your direct link to Total Expert. You aren’t left out there by yourself calling a 1-800 number or emailing a customer service email when you have issues or questions.

Total Expert is actually very easy to use and the UI is simplified compared to a lot of other CRM's. It is 100% mobile friendly so I've shown all my LO's how to get it on their home screen and manage the system from their phones. They are constantly evolving and building on their technology and function as the times change. This ensures they will never become obsolete, they are timeless. They take time to listen to their clients and welcome as much feedback and enhancements as we have to offer.

Everything I've had issues with in the past have been taken care of or enhanced, so I really don't have any cons at this time.

Jake
CRM Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Always Moving Forward

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Total Expert is overall simple to use, especially once you get past year 1. Things start to click in the brain and scenarios start popping in your head and it's very easy to take those ideas and create them. The first year you are there and sometimes feel overwhelmed? That's ok! Their CSM and Customer Support teams are always there to help you! Ive built about 100 different journeys from single follow-up journeys to 40 email complicated journeys with split testing and dynamic content. My CSM was always there for me when I had questions.

From creating emails, fliers, or social posts to creating automated campaigns and journeys, Total Expert keeps things organized and easy to use for the common user. It also allows the more advanced users space to create and grow ideas they have. Total Expert continues to improve and are constantly adding to their system.

The only issue that I have run into is the communication of when something is down or there is a bug. They are getting better at this, but sometimes i feel completely in the dark when there is a server issue or a bug they are working on.

Kelsey
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Total Expert for Experts

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The automation this platform offers was what made this a no brainer decision for us. The implementation was pretty seemless, and the TE team does a good job of always coming out with new features and enhancements.

There are several glitches in the system... which can probably be said about any platform. I will say though that the TE support team addresses those issues quickly and works to fix what can be fixed.

Betsy
CRM Specialist II (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés

Use Total Expert for all your financial marketing needs.

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been amazing. I love the team we work with, and the ability to add our own collateral/branding. The overall ease of using it makes training easy and marketing almost seamless for those who dive in and get to know the platform.

What I like most about this software is that it seems to be the only platform that is structured to specifically be configured to meet the marketing needs of those in the banking/mortgage industry and covers everything: print; email; social; single property sites; lead capture apps; and most importantly syncing/updating financial information.

When there is an issue it takes a long time to get it resolved. The updates sometimes cause a problem in a different area of the platform and getting information of how it's being resolved can be challenging, making it difficult to update our users on what's going on and when that functionality will work again.

Kasey
Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

TE has great features but many kinks.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

I like how this platform is a one-stop-shop for our marketing team. We can easily manage many accounts as an administrator and we have access to many great features. Email campaigns are my most frequently used feature and it is very helpful.

I find that there are many technical difficulties. I work out of this platform 75% of every day, so I find every error in the system. Some days I find that every tab I open has some sort of error that I need to address with support. It can be a time waster to solve so many tech issues.

Katie
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

Positive Experience With Total Expert

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Total Expert has solved many of our marketing short comings. Their team is always willing to help and work through any challenges. Overall a positive experience.

The overall product is tailored to the mortgage and finance industry.

Foundational updates can take a while to be enhanced and is not always of focus.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer (Inde)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Features of Total Expert

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with Total Expert is pretty much good if you have selected features in mind like financial CRM tools and marketing management tools then one can surely go for it.

When it comes to combination of financial CRM and marketing management tool then total expert is one of the leading industry tools in these domain where we get the best handy financial CRM functionalities as well as campaign management embedded tools.

Though majorly total expert have various descent features but when it comes to client management and calender management functionality then surely total expert should improve on them.

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administrator Officer (Bangladesh)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Source : GetApp

A great all-in-one CRM & Marketing management solution

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, It is a very prospective software with great possibilities. I am loving this software for our company because it is bringing great outcomes for our company.

It helps to boost the marketing process of our company. It automatically manages our customer database & helps us with Email marketing. I have used several Marketing & CRM tools previously but I have found Total expert is a great performer compared to others available. It is helping us to create extra engagement.

The UI is sometimes faulty & the customer support seems quite slow. Issues arise while updating contacts. I hope they will be fixing it soon. It will require more necessary third-party integration.

Annie
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

If you're looking for the unicorn of CRM technologies... this is it!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I was brought on to the team shortly after implementation of Total Expert, and working with the TE team and software has been nothing short of wonderful. I highly recommend this product!

While I appreciate each of the current features, what I value most about Total Expert is that they are always innovating and creating ways to add more value to the platform. Their seasonal releases are a game changer, simply in the fact that they are never complacent with what they currently offer.

The Email Builder was released with a few quirks. There are workarounds for everything, and it's definitely not a reason to not move forward with Total Expert, but that is what I enjoy least in the platform current state.

Tony
Sr CRM Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

A solid All in one marketing platform

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very positive, Total Expert is continuing to improve with each release and they value and listen to feedback.

The greatest part of Total Expert is how quickly you can set up and launch a multi channel marketing campaign that includes email, print, social and web assets!

Total Expert has very few downsides but one that sticks out the most is some very advanced settings are locked for Administrators.

Kim
Marketing Support Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

More than just a great CRM

Commentaires : We've had an excellent experience with Total Expert and view them as partners in the success of our company. They are always looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition with their technology and features to give our teams the advantage in the markets we serve.

Having been an admin for several CRMs, I find Total Expert the most intuitive and easy for our Loan Officers to learn and adopt into their daily routines. There are so may tools available to help them grow their businesses, so any mortgage pro can find features that are the best fit for them. The support teams and our Customer Success Manager, Mike, are always available and quick to respond.

Currently there isn't a way for us to directly upload marketing assets (flyers) ourselves so we wait a little longer than we prefer to get them live and out to our team, but I understand there is an enhancement coming soon that will fi this. Also looking forward to the enhancements coming that will make building custom emails a little easier for those of us that don't know html code.

Austin
Marketing Field Manager (É.-U.)

Total Expert Marketing and CRM Platform Review

Commentaires : Overall I feel that our team has been able to maximize our efforts with this platform and really improve our realtor/referral partner relationships. By offering so much value in becoming our co-marketing partner we have increased our referrals a good bit. I also really enjoy our customer Representative and his support level he provides to our staff.

I think the software is a great asset to enhance and develop LO realtor relationships which is a huge part of growing any Loan Officer's business. I like the EDDM Function, Single Property Websites, Lead Capture Applications and think these are all great. I also like the Auto-Campaign features of being able to stay in touch with a database proactively with a set it and forget it ease of use.

I believe there could be some adaptations to enable video drip campaigns or have a video library built out in the future, but otherwise I'm pleased with the system overall. The one aspect I would like to see improved is for Drip Campaigns to be more automated in removing a recipient if their status changes from lead to an actual borrower.

jeremy
Loan Officer (É.-U.)

Leonard Mortgage & Total Expert

Total expert was easy to begin with. They are an ever growing company that each week has a new advancement on our industry. If you are looking for a CRM and marketing tool that all around has the best features then you have come to the right place.

Uploading contacts was a nightmare. Duplicates kept showing up.

Director of Integration and Branch Technology (É.-U.)

Great Enterprise Support

Commentaires : It has been great and the ability to phase into LO accounts and troubleshoot problems for them is a huge advantage. Being able to see exactly what they see allows the admin level to support them in a more efficient way.

The user interface is very easy to navigate and simple to use which is key for LOs. The Customer support that we receive is second to none. Our Customer Success Managers have always gotten us quick responses and consistently see things through to conclusion.

Keeping up with all of the enhancements can be challenging at times, yet they are creating integration after integration which ultimately benefits the client.

Cindy
Loan Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

It's great at what it does but hard to use

Commentaires : Love-hate. It takes forever to figure something out and then figure out the shortcuts. It does provide some great materials once you do figure it out. It just takes a lot of man hours, which is unfortunate.

Once you figure out how to use it, you can create very professional marketing pieces with just a few clicks. This is the most outstanding aspect of it. It's very helpful to have the chat function with a live person to provide help.

You have to go through all kinds of complicated permissions to create co-branded materials. You're very limited in the ability to edit photos and have to reach out to support for assistance. It is not always intuitive, and there are not readily available job aids to tell you how to do things. It's complicated.

Lori
Director, SVP Mortgage (É.-U.)

Excellent Technology

Commentaires : Excellent experience.

The marketing materials, single page property feature, ability to co-market seamlessly with real estate agents and the streamlined way of managing all marketing materials to meet Respa guidelines.

The technology continues to evolve. There are additional items that can be added but the team is working diligently to continue to enhance which is beneficial.

Corporate Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Lots to look forward to

Commentaires : A one-stop marketing operations platform that combines a digital and print marketing library, approval workflows and intelligent CRM. It allows us to provide our co-marketing partners with more resources and benefits than simply our great mortgage process alone.

The scalability and segmentation of our marketing materials is huge for us as we continue to grow. The UI is clean and easy to use and constant enhancements gives me peace about our 3-year contract.

The technology is still lagging behind a few other competitors, and the turnaround on long-term integrations can be very slow. There are some great improvements on their roadmap, but they seem to be constantly pushed back from original timeframes that are communicated to customers.

MISTY
marketing rep (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Automate yourself!

Commentaires : I love the automation with Total Expert! It saves us time and money but not having to manually enter data or send out email campaigns. The marketing resources for print and digital marketing also are a huge plus! You don't need a seperate editing software to make flyers or produce digital content.

I like that so many things can be managed by this software. Integrations with our loan origination software makes lead management easy and I also love the marketing tools to print flyers and produce print and digital marketing material.

I think some of the editing tools for flyers could use some tweaking but once you're familiar with the software it really becomes a non issue.

Deirdre
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Fabulous technology and very easy to use!

Single property websites and lead capture apps are amazing and generate real time leads and contacts to begin marketing to with just a couple of button clicks!

Requested changes seem to take a bit longer than expected.

Jelaire
Jelaire
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Total Expert - Our Journey with a new MOS

Commentaires : Overall, we have had a fantastic experience with the system. Our customer service rep Allison, is our Champion. She will always go to bat for us and I know we are in good hands. I genuinely look forward to our phone calls every week as we solve the "worlds" problems!

The customer service is by far the best I have experienced!

How it maps with Encompass. I find that this is not user friendly and there is a lot of miscommunication. I do wish this was better.

Chelsea
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Love the customization, but would like a more simplified interface.

I like that TE allows me to customize a lot of things! They are great with listening to my ideas and implementing them when possible.

The user interface is difficult for our sales team and RE agents to learn. They say that there are too many steps. It's not a program that they can pick up right away, it takes them lots of time and practice to get it down.

Social Media and PR Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

LOVE this for our company

4,0 il y a 3 mois

I love that it is all in one place. Our LO's love it

There are too many steps for creating a social post. It is way too difficult and confusing for our LO's

Compliance Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great CRM for Mortgage Professionals!

Commentaires : My company utilizes it as our CRM for our production team. The response in general has been great since we made the switch less than a year ago.

This is a great way to manage your customer database and keep in contact with your referral partners. It can integrate with your loan operating system without requiring you to export and import your contacts. From there, you can send marketing information, blast emails, newsletter, etc.

It's hard to get customer support on the phone for immediate assistance when encountering errors.

Karla
VP Product Engagement (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Success is contagious! Win with Total Expert!

Commentaires : A dynamic platform providing opportunities to refine best practices. Simple solutions that work in concert with your marketing strategy.

Offers solutions for our sales teams to be in touch with their valued clients and referral partners. Customer service is also key and the Total Expert team offers expert advice.

It's all good! Simple and sophisticated technology.

Grace
Marketing Officer (É.-U.)

Better Insights for Better Customer Engagement

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. Our implementation team has been very responsive and training has been extremely thorough.

I like that the software gives a truly wholistic view of our customers. This insight is so valuable for us on the marketing side to provide better, more timely communication to our customers - resulting in a better customer experience overall (and hopefully, lifelong customer relationships!).

Implementation has taken us longer than expected. Part of that is on our side - we needed to clean up our data first. And we are learning what questions to ask. This is our first CRM ever - so we are really relying on tbe TE team to help us understand.