15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Landingi

Créez des pages de renvoi attrayantes pour susciter l'intérêt et attirer des leads rapidement. Utilisez des modèles et des fonctions de personnalisation aux couleurs de la marque pour stimuler votre activité.

En savoir plus sur Landingi

I use these tools for more than 2 years now. I like this software because easy to use & the price is value for money compared to others.

Landingi - Notes

Landingi a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 179 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Landingi ?

Zeke
Zeke
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Very easy to use landing page builder with great features

Commentaires : Overall, we are very happy with the platform and it suits our needs.

I have been using this landing page builder for several years now. There are lots of great features and functions built into the application. It's very simple and easy to use. I can train a new person how to use it within about 1 hour.

There are some functions that will change and make things complicated. Issues with injecting code and tracking forms is usually our biggest issue when things change.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Zeke thanks a lot for your opinion. It's great to hear that training of new hires is so quick and easy - we strive to make our tool as much intuitive as we can. As it goes for javascript code injections, we implemented a current way a couple of years ago and it functioned alongside older way for the old customers. The newer ones had just dashboard option. Recent refreshments caused the migration of all customers to new version, but I believe that our support team helped you with the transition. If you still need more support with that please reach out to me directly or book a meeting with our success team. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - team Landingi

Thiago
Online Media Manager (Brésil)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool, amazing support team!

Commentaires : I've been very happy with these guys for years! Technical support is always kind and fast, which is difficult to see in this market. I hope to continue working with them for many more years.

Great tool, very useful and easy to use. And the best part: I feel that there are humans on the other side listening to our problems and needs on the tech support. That makes all the difference!

There's a small lack of resources that need to be implemented via script, which could be accessible within the editor itself. In some cases, I had to bother the support team to find and implement more complex features.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Thiago, thank you very much for your time spent on this review - we appreciate it a lot. Great that you find our tool easy and useful, let us know about any resources you need in details and we will for sure give it a thought. You can send it directly to me via email. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Aleksandra
CRO Associate Consultant (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Review

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Ease of use, user support availability

I often struggle to line up elements how I want, and the spacing is not indicated.

il y a 11 mois

Aleksandra, thank you for your candid review! Much appreciated, and we are happy that you find Landingi helpful for your marketing actions.

Divertissement, 201–500 employés

Great WYSIWYG editor for a good price + awesome support

Commentaires : We've never released landing pages that fast. It's really esay to use and intuitive.

I like the ease of use of the editor, the preview mode and how easy it is to copy single elements or whole sections from one page to another. The support team is super fast and helpful. The tool gets new features and reworked interface on a frequent base to improve the usage and outcome even more. JS and CSS are completely customizable and HTML blocks can be inserted on specific locations on the page. Great price, especially compared to competitors. Awesome opportunity for companies that do their first steps in page editors. The dynamic text replacement feature is a winning point when it comes to relevant messaging toward search traffic. I did not try the A/B test feature yet but definitely will within the next month. Landingi is absolutely open and thankful for any feedback and they give the customer the feeling that needs and wishes are fully respected and considered. I personally did never experience a better customer service (response time + solution)

There could be more pre-developed widgets to play around with. But they do provide JS and CSS code snippets in their help sections for implementing some nice features like hover effects, media sliders etc. for users that are no developers. And you can implement custom CSS, JS and HTML,so you can even implement own solutions.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, thank you a lot for taking the time and for such amazing review. We're striving to keep and improve our customers' experience in every possible way. I'm passing your comments regarding features like sliders to our product team for tech verification. I wish you all the best. Karolina - Team Landingi

Jason
Jason
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Landingi competes well with Leadpages, Clickfunnels

Commentaires : Landingi is all in all easy to use once you've played with it for a few days and they have an excellent resource center where you can find answers to most questions. They also have a very robust integration library.

Landingi is an affordable, solid alternative to some of the bigger names in the industry. Not as feature rich yet, they are clearly a platform in growth-mode and listen closely to user feedback.

My least favorite feature could also be a perk for some users, which is the requirement to edit landing pages for different screen views. When you create for the desktop, you need to edit for the tablet and the smartphone view, which can add some significiant edit time. While you do have a greater deal of customization available to you, for me the jury is out on how beneficial this is. I use leadpages as well and they've managed to create a platform that allows you to show certain elements on certain device views without the need to edit each individual view. It's definitely faster, but you do sacrifice some customization.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Jason, Thank you for sharing feedback about our platform. We always strive to give users the best experience with Landingi. We know there is a long way to go, so the clear roadmap should be useful for our users. Right now we added URL builder to our site as well as a pop-up generator in the platform. We understand that editing mobile view from one perspective can be tiring, that's why we added the option to rebuild it. So the design goes in line with the changes made in the desktop view. Give it a try in free time. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Alfredo
Alfredo
Marketing Ops & Tech Manager (Guatemala)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Landing Page life-saver! (:

Commentaires : Becoming agile, clients got satisfied on our timing deliver, quality and results. A most of this software from the building perspective is the easy way to get it done, UI similar to some designing tools, in a nutshell = this tool makes reality "less is the more".

This tools became important part for agile our time on deliver landing pages from build, launch, analyze and integrate with several tools out there from our marketing tech stack. Becoming agile, clients got satisfied on our timing deliver, quality and results. A most of this software from the building perspective is the easy way to get it done, UI similar to some designing tools, in a nutshell = this tool makes reality "less is the more".

There's nothing really to be dislike from this tool, pretty much specific for our case, would be the language setup (Spanish or Portuguese), but this is not a problem, been an english it more than enough.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Alfredo, thanks for your opinion - we appreciate a lot your time spent on that. I'm happy to hear that our tool helped you to achieve quick delivery to your customers. Wishing you a lot of happy clients, Karolina - Team Landingi

Vincent
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great Alternative to the others in this Field

Commentaires : Found something with great templates to start and have made some really successful campaigns from it.

Better bang for the buck and on par with all other major landing page builders.

Features could use a little polish/increase functionality. Inserting a form directly instead of a popup takes a higher degree of difficulty where it shouldn't.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Vincent, thanks for your review. You can embed the form directly on the landing page in the same manner as any other widget available by choosing it on the left panel and dragging it into the working area. However, it is greyed out when you are preparing the thank you page and as it is available together with the main page I believe that it is possible to switch to it accidentally what causes difficulties with it. Reach always out to support via email support@landingi.com or directly via chat from the platform and we'll help you in case you'll get stuck with something or encounter any tech issues. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

João
João
Digital Strategist (Portugal)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A great page builder from Europe

Commentaires : The reason people opt for landing page builders is to be able to control their funnels, meaning, create landing pages without knowing programming, to sell products or services, or capture more leads. Landingi has a vast range of app integrations (eg. email marketing service providers). For those that there are no native integration, there's always Zapier, which will help you integrate with everything else.

Landingi is a page builder that already is market leader in Poland, and has been attracting users from all over the world. They had a lifetime offer for some time during 2019, so that was an influx of money they're using to develop the platform.

Sometimes the page gets slow to load, especially in the middle of doing some operations. This is bound to happen with browser apps, it's just that sometimes is a bit frustrating. However, when compared to other landing page builders, I'd say is above average when it comes to speed and ease of use.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jo?o, thank you for your opinion. As it goes for the speed of our platform, we have introduced recently beta version of the new UI - it is connected not just with the new look, but mainly to increase the speed of app & editor. You can try it and after we'll implement changes based on the feedback after tests made by volunteering customers we'll implement it for everyone. It should make the whole experience smoother. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Does what it’s supposed to; great customer support

Easy to set up landing pages. Easy to integrate with our CRM to capture data. Great customer service.

We ended up capturing a lot of unqualified leads - leads that were Clearly bots, fake, etc., and there is no tool in the platform to clean up/filter out suspected junk leads.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, thanks for your review. Have you tried to use reCaptcha v.2 in your form? It should already eliminate bot leads before the submission. Then you can either check your leads manually or keep filtering them/scoring in Hubspot after the data lands there. We plan to improve our leads inbox, so any detailed feedback what's needed will be great - you can send it to us via support@landingi.com. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Rastko
Rastko
Lead CRO Designer (Serbie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Better than Unbounce and half the price

Easy to use, responsive and pixel perfect editor. Also, you can add custom codes and make your landing pages more interactive for the users. The sky is the limit :) Big thanks to Landingi's customer support, really helpful and pleasant to talk to.

For me as a designer, big miss is that it doesn't have the alignment option and the grid scaling option.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Rastko, thanks a lot for your feedback - customer support team is happy to hear that you appreciate our work. As it goes for grid we have it available on the top right corner of the page - not sure if you have found it. If you need more advanced options to let me know, we'll listen to every feedback. Best wishes, Karolina - team Landingi

sandeep
Director (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Customer Support. Go for it.

Commentaires : Like I told, their customer support is fantastic. Even after being a small team, they never shy away from helping us with custom coding to achieve our goals. They are very real, not like bot like customer support of bigger companies who most of the time fail to provide any concrete solution. Although the landing page builder of landingi is not the best, but their customer support makes sure that your landing pages built on it are always fulfilling your goals.

Their Customer Support is fantastic. They everytime go out of their comfort zone to solve our problems.

Forms can be improved a lot. Like multistage forms are missing.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Sandeep Thanks for your review, it means a lot to us. I have passed your feedback to the product team as it stresses out the importance of the feature which already sits in our backlog. Personally, I'm happy to hear all the compliments directed to the Customer Support Team and I can assure you that we will strive to continue with the same level of effort of solving reported issues. Reach out to us anytime you'll need help. Wishing you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Gibraan
CEO (Canada)

Fantastic Tool

Commentaires : We are creating and pioneering 'online billboards' for advertising agencies. Landingi offers the functionality to create effective and impressive landing pages (we prefer to call our product Online-Billboards), and it is easy to use. Also it seems that Landingi's development team is very proactive in developing new functionality.

First the platform is ideally set-up for a white-label user. It is easy to manage sub-accounts and give access to clients. The interface is clean. The support team is very responsive. The marketing team is always reaching out to us.

We have very little, if any, negative sentiments about this tool. Really cannot think of any right now.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Gibraan My heart grows when I read positive reviews like yours. Honest feedback is the best source of knowledge. Thanks for letting us know that we are heading in the right direction. We are continually changing and adding new features like embeddable pop-ups that you can use in your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap from time to time. Incoming months will bring many new features. I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Mateusz
Digital Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 10 000+ employés

Quick, safe and easy!

Commentaires : Literally 0 common problems in implementation of LP and starting your campaigns, because of how easy is it to setup (not to mention you don't need to take care of your own server etc.). That's the biggest added value - I don't have to worry, that something will not work, as in many MA software offering LP builder. Quick wins, easy scaling, LP's are fast and not-buggy.

Ready to go, super-easy to create LP, forms, integrate with MA system, connect your domain and start campaign. Integrations +++

No module building - I have a lot of similar LP's and making some changes to shared elements is a pain. Though, I've seen on a roadmap, that they are implementing it soon, so in that case the least likable thing would be UX in the Leads tab: not much options to manage them, too much clicking, refreshing pages, especially when archived + lead capture alert could have all lead information in e-mail, so I don't have to login.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Mateusz, I love to read reviews like yours in the morning. Thanks for constructive and honest feedback. We try hard to add new features to the platform and give our users the very best experience. Saving time and option to scale your business faster was one of our main goals when we designed our platform. As you mentioned there are many things to come, we are planning to rework the lead tab so it's more clear to read and manage for users. But funnels and folders for grouping landing pages will come first. I wish you all the best in future campaigns! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Justin
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple landing page software for simple use

Commentaires : Landingi has been good for us in creating quick optin pages with their templates. Anything more like funnels or sales pages have not been doable with Landingi, but it's been good to have Landingi in our back pockets for when we need a quick page displayed.

Landingi is a great, simple software for making landing pages to get optins and signups. -Beautiful templates to choose from -Pretty much place whatever element you want where ever you want -Design for mobile independently from desktop view -Integrate data with many CRMs and email autoresponders

A couple things make Landingi less-than-choice: -This software is really great at the one thing it does, get optins. If you want multiple landing pages for upsells or other offers, creating a "funnel" is almost impossible. And of course, payments and other data gathering is not doable here. -The freedom to put whatever you want anywhere on the page is nice, but it's not up to par with design standards. As a result, if you get too creative with pages and where you place elements, the page doesn't load right on devices, resulting in a bad user experience. A little more limitation on design elements would help the non-designers a bit more.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Justin, thank you for your honest feedback. Definitely we will take under consideration your opinions regarding designing the pages and funnels. Did you have a chance to use our Action after submission functionality? It allows for transferring lead data from one landing page into another. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi.

jeremy
jeremy
Chief Digital Officer (Indonésie)
Internet, 11–50 employés

I'm Gollumn and Landingi is My Precious

Commentaires : Best of the best. Help me since day 1. Used it everyday. Really useful software

Superb easy to use. Customizable, really glad for all feature. Simple Fast And Great customer services

Lack of simple feature such as simply rotate, hover button, must use custom css, but its ok

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jeremy, thanks a lot for your opinion - it matters a lot. The option to crop & rotate images is coming soon, most likely it will be released first in beta - but hey, it will be available in the platform. So happy to hear that you find our support great, personally I'm responsible for this area of Landingi, so it's always nice to hear that we are meeting expectations. We're waiting for you in the right corner of the platform as usual and for now - all the best and have only high conversions! Karolina - Team Landingi

Growth Hacker (Pologne)

Really great product

Commentaires : It is designed to be fast and easy and it is exactly what it promises.

I'm using Landingi for 3 or 4 years now daily for me and my clients. I love it for simplicity and great support.

I would like to see more new features (lately it's much this is also much better and we got some cool new features now).

il y a 5 ans

Hi Mateusz Love to see that you like our platform. As you know, we strive to give you the best experience and boost your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap frequently to see what new features we are adding and what we have in plans. Embeddable pop-ups are a new addition to our platform. In the coming months, we also plan to add funnels and grouping in folders. It's the most desired feature from the community, and we want to meet your expectations. So, stay tuned and visit as often! I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

wladimir
Owner (Brésil)

Very impressive

Commentaires : Great cost benefit, easy to use and with a very smooth learning curve

Its very easy to use. Nice layout and integrations

I noticed some problems with the lack of freedom in the editor as to be able to apply clipping and transparency masks in image. This requires the use of other tools to edit the image before uploading

il y a 3 ans

Hello Wladimir, thank you for your review - we appreciate it a lot. It's great to see that you find our tool easy to use as it means your experience is enjoyable and that's what we want for you and other customers. The move advanced image editor is on our roadmap and for now there is a transparency hack so whenever you need an image to loom from the background with some opacity you can achieve that by adding a box over it with solid color and setting the opacity for it with the desired level. Our support team is there to help you too in case you want to achieve something different. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Craig
Client Service Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great platform & excellent support

Commentaires : Overall my experience is good. Other than the like to have features mentioned previously I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to quickly create and launch a campaign.

The ease of creating and launching a campaign in as little as a few minutes.

1) No mutli-step forms 2) No address lookup

il y a 3 ans

Hi Craig Thanks for your review, it means a lot. I have contacted our product team to emphasize the requests for missing features. Multi-step forms are on our roadmap though some overall improvements leading among others to faster loading time have higher priority. Great to hear that you are able to quickly launch campaigns. May they be so successfull as easy to launch. Best Karolina - Team Landingi

Sylwia
CMO (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Very nice tool for building fast landing pages that look quite ok

Commentaires : I find it useful and not expensive. Easy to learn and lake fats landing pages.

Easy and fast to build landing pages when you can not for developers and have no time.

It has some limitations when it goes about implementing design. Mobile version is sometimes hard to implement properly.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Sylwia, thank you a lot for your opinion. Great that it saves you time & costs as you don't need a hand from a developer. We're also constantly striving to make implementation easier, if you have any particular problems with mobile view you can send it to us via support@landingi.com oraz reply to this message directly to me. Wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Mark
Mark
Head of Paid Marketing (R.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

A competitively priced landing pages builder!

Commentaires : Create landing pages to get results!

Landingi is a great landing page builder we allows me and my team to quickly build high conversion focused landing pages.

Integrating analytics to pages could be easier than it is currently. Also there could be support in the FAQ knowledge base. As other companies have bigger support communities.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Mark, It's great to hear that you find our platform useful and you have a pleasant experience with it. We are thankful for your feedback, cause it's the best source of knowledge for us as developers. If you ever stumble upon a problem or want more in-depth information about landing page customization, I can schedule a live training session for you with one of our experts. You can write to us via messenger or use chat in your panel and we will schedule a training session. Thank you for your support. Luke - Team Landingi

Daniel
Daniel
Founder (Corée du Sud)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Best landing page builder I've used

Commentaires : I struggled with other landing page builders, but Landingi came very naturally to me. I've used it to create landing pages for Kickstarter campaigns, lead generation and for contests. I love the flexibility it provides when building my pages so I can match brand colors across my different web properties.

Landingi is by far the easiest landing page builder I've used. What I like - They have a wide variety of templates to get you started - Ability to import custom fonts - A/B Testing - Lets you track and export leads by landing page - Can add custom JavaScript for tracking and other service integrations - Flexible enough to create sales funnels

I wish I had more precise control over where items are placed on the page. The grid helps with alignment, but it is really hard to get multiple items centered vertically or horizontally. I'd like to see them implement a snap to grid option, the ability to change the size of the grid, or the amount of nudging for moving items around. I'd also like to see them integrate the new FontAwesome 5 icons as well. They provide a layers view so you can see how items are grouped on the site, but there's no way to rename those layers or the items in them. Renaming would help with organizing and make it easier to identify what you're working with on the screen.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Daniel, thanks for the support! Honest feedback is always appreciated because it gives us the guidelines to improve our landing page builder. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favors you.

Raquel
Graphic Designer (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201–500 employés

Landingi is awesome

Commentaires : Its been a great help in finding leads

You can easily draft and publish your own page or website using this software.

Have more type of forms and the source of where the landing page is found

il y a 3 ans

Hi Raquel Thank you for your review. It's great that you find our tool easy. If you want to track what is the source from the visitor you can do it via UTMs added to your campaign and hidden fields within your form. More sophisticated statistics are coming. Feedback regarding forms passed to the product team. I wish you high conversions - Karolina, Team Landingi

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Easy Landing page creations

It's easy to setup and start working instantly and then even have knowledge centre for more info to learn about lead generation through landing pages.

The templates which come pre configured for all view ports are not that great.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Thanks a lot for your opinion. It's great that you could start instantly and efficiently and develop your knowledge further. We have also introduced a series of webinars focused strictly on how-tos related to landing pages. Maybe you'll find this helpful: https://en.landingi.com/webinar. It would be great to hear from you what you'd like to be done differently regarding templates. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Flavio
Web designer (É.-U.)

Great landing page builder

Commentaires : I have had a great experince so far with Landingi. There customer support is decent and they usually respond within less then 24 hours to resolve any issues you might be having.

Ease of use to quickly build landing pages. Landing pages load fast. Many integrations to connect to your auto responder.

I wish they had a support chat box to get help instantly but instead they make easy for you to just email them instead.

il y a 5 ans

Dear, Flavio! We try really hard to give our users the best experience with our platform. I'm happy to see that you appreciated our page load speed. Recently we did some big updates, and I'm glad to see a result in the reviews. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge about landing page performance and optimization. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Lucie
CEO (Canada)

Landingi Review

The customer's services, the fastest way to respond

Not a french language, take times to translate

il y a 5 ans

Hello Lucie, Thank you for choosing our platform. It's great to have you with us. As we constantly grow, it can be tricky at times given. Feel free to reach to us anytime. We are always happy to help. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi