Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur LeadsRx

Outil d'attribution marketing pour l'attribution en ligne et hors ligne des entreprises B2B et B2C. Fonctionne avec des programmes numériques et hors ligne.

En savoir plus sur LeadsRx

145 avis affichés

Anthony A.
Anthony A.
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

LeadsRX is a great attribution tool for both online and offline sales tracking, and complex issues

5 il y a 2 ans

LeadsRX succeeds in providing tons of integrations to the top ad platforms, a flexible API and various methods of tracking pixel fires. It helped us solve some really complex issues for fortune 500 customers.

It was buggy at times, and setup was not always clear. While support was always responsive, there were times when our needs were outside the scope of the support reps. Overall, we did work out our issues and successfully deploy.

Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great For Analyzing Your Traffic

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I'm definitely able to understand my traffic and lead better with the LeadsRx software. I've been able to see traffic that Google Analytics would only show as "other." That's been extremely helpful. With this software, I can taylor my customer experience because I can see who they are, where they're coming from, and how often they return.

I like that I can see where my traffic is coming from in a very simplistic and straightforward way. The interface is clean and simple to understand. I can see which leads are new and, out of those leads, how many sales were actually generated. It's also a great tool for understanding which of your landing pages are performing best and which ones you may need to tweak a bit. The fact that you can see your buyer reports and conversions by customer is a feature that has been extremely helpful. This tool helps you to spot return customers so that you can customize their visits more effectively.

I wish that the health check was a bit easier to understand. The score is a bit confusing. It would also be a cool feature to have suggestions on how to improve your overall site health.

Caroline T.
Médias de diffusion, 5 001-10 000 employés

LeadsRX Lacks Live Reads & Transcription

3 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience was fine. Customer service was great but the software was not strong.

Ease of populating campaign report. Customer/client support was always quick to respond, had excellent customer/client service

I often experienced issues with getting client's onboarded. Campaign reports were stagnant and weren't able to change the analytics to meet daily/weekly/monthly report needs. LeadsRX also failed to improve software to include live reads and on-air transcriptions.

Kassi K.
Media Planner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

LeadsRx Review

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I think this is a great platform, but it's bee a rough couple months trying to get everything set up.

I like being able to see which touchpoints/mediums are performing the best.

The set up was very confusing. I wish there was a little bit of explanation of what exactly to look for when looking at attribution as a whole. To help us know what to look for.

Lindsay H.
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

LeadsRx is very helpful in monitoring campaign attribution!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I liked the function of LeadsRx. It helped us prove campaigns were working, and show us where we could improve. The dashboards were all easy to read. Clients enjoyed looking at the data. It was very helpful.

LeadsRx was very easy to use. The dashboards were simple. I really liked how easy it was to get advertisers set up. The color-coding on the dashboards was very helpful. It made the data easy to read.

The overall color scheme was a bit dark (with the dark grey background). Also, it would be nice to pull reporting without showing the average cost per spot. It's confusing to the client and I wish there were an option to remove the avg. cost per spot on the reports.

Asiah P.
Digital Sales Engineer (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 10 000+ employés

Good product but wish it did more

5 il y a 11 mois

Very easy to use. Clean cut aesthetic. Intuitive nature.

I cannot provide my clients with a deeper dive into their performance. Very surface level data.

Tony F.
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Great for attribution!

5 il y a 10 mois

Very easy to use software. A fantastic tool for showing clients that their marketing worked!

No complaints at all. Very easy & efficient to use.

Mohammed " mike" J.

AE at iHeart Media

Commentaires : Great easy to use and understand

Easy to use and easy to explain to a client

That I couldn't give my client their own access to see just their account

Jeff N.
Senior Account Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

I truly value Leads RX

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have always enjoyed using Leads RX and it has helped me show attribution to clients.

I have always enjoyed using this product. I felt it was very easy to navigate and the reports were easy to pull and show to clients

Sometimes the pdf's can be a bit difficult to read if you use a longer timeframe

Cindy L.
SEM Specialist (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good software but difficult to integrate with other platforms

3 il y a 4 mois

I do like the attribution section, managing multiple channels. LeadsRX has great features, setting up custom parameters and tracking performance.

Customer service was a poor experience, I had to wait 3 days for someone to get back to me.

Matthew G.
Vice President of Technology (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 11-50 employés

LeadsRx connects the dots between TV and online advertising

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : For direct response or direct to consumer advertising, you expect a response when you run an ad on TV. Years ago we could rely on calls to a toll-free number. Today it's all online. Orders and activity go directly to the website. Without attribution, we can only guess which station or ad platform is working. With LeadsRx, we are able to accurately see and adjust what's working and what's not working, shifting more to what is working and cutting out what is not working.

The team at LeadsRx is top-notch and support is key. The integration tools and API access allows us to fully integrate with our own platform. We send data and retrieve attributed results. These results can be fine-tuned and adjusted by various attribution models. The simplicity of the front-end and sophistication of the back-end make the product great. The LeadsRx pixel captures consumer activity with millions of TV Spots allowing us to measure the effectiveness of our TV Campaigns.

The lack of online documentation, although this is made up with training and direct help. The inability to deliver a client facing report directly as an export or download from the platform (although I hear this may be in the works). Screenshots are available and integration with out own reporting via API or exports is possible, but a few standard reports would be helpful.

Jeff P.
Co founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

We've Vetted The Competition!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The management and team care about customer success. The software is reasonably priced. Many of our clients have decided to purchase the full product to better manage features other than podcast and radio to have a more comprehensive approach of their marketing mix.

The software is conservative on its estimates and does not try to give, "pie in the sky" estimates for attribution. We have tried out virtually all of LeadsRX's competitors. Many of them are full of smoke and mirrors. Clients don't accept the data which only reflects badly on our campaigns. With LeadRX we have a compass to know which direction a campaign is going and get it back on course when necessary. We were with a competitor and had issues with justifying numbers that clients would challenge. In addition the software works for podcast, broadcast radio, and satellite radio.

They are constantly updating and adding new features so sometimes it difficult to keep up with new features.

Alyson S.
Senior Director, Research & Analytics (É.-U.)

Invaluable Solution for Broadcast and Multi-Platform Attribution Measurement

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with LeadsRx is extremely positive. The software solution itself is easily one of the best in class and the support team is friendly, persistent, and approaches every call and email with a "can do", service-based attitude.

The UX on the website is fluid and makes it easy enough for sales people and non-analytics professionals to navigate, read and interpret the data.

I like almost everything about LeadsRx software! If I had to choose a category for improvement, I would say some of the data visualizations in the exports could be revised to have greater impact. For example, while the donut charts "look good" on the page, they are mostly repeating the text charts and do not offer "new" information.

Audrey W.
Broadcast Sales (É.-U.)

Attribution is Key!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I've been using this program with a utility company for the past 2 years. All calls go into a call center, and they were not able to listen to them. This satisfied that need.

the #250 program is extremely easy and user friendly. It's a great way to track calls, listen to calls to aid call centers, etc. My clients have seen great value in this program.

The only con is the length of the disclaimer. It is quite long - but, necessary.

David S.
Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Helping Us Uncover The True Value of Campaigns

4 il y a 2 ans

One of the things we like most about the platform is the fact it can be customised to meet the way that your business works to deliver the data that is most important for you.

The onboarding process is very difficult. Due to the complexity behind the scenes it takes a while to understand how it all plugs together. It would also be great if campaign costs could be analysed daily rather than monthly.

Lisa H.
sales manager (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés

Radio Attribution at it's best!

5 il y a 11 mois

I have been managing a team of Radio AE's for 5 years. It is the first time that I have been able to pull reports and attribution for their clients since I have gotten here. It is a one stop vessel to be able to pull all mentions and scheduled spots for the advertiser. Being able to show clients web lift is essential in radio broadcast.

It was a little difficult to translate web lift and the importance of this to legacy radio account executives.

Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent tool for tracking customer journey.

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : we looked for different software, which can give an in-depth insight into the Customer Journey. so that we can spend marketing cost properly. after so many interviews we landed up with LeadsRx.
Till now overall experience is good with LeadsRx.

Data is reliable. Clear cut information about customer journey. Easy to use without any difficult setup process. Customer support is super helpful and fast responsive.

A bit confusing GUI at the start. Can lost track some times. but otherwise nothing negative to say about this product!

Kath U.
Campaign Manager (Australie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Easy to use attribution software

4 il y a 11 mois

A good product that we use daily to help inform our overall performance and optimise our campaigns and channels. The set up was fine and didn't take too long for our developers to implement. Customer support is very responsive as well.

The interface is a bit clunky. And I'm not sure how to get rid of the blog widget on the dashboard.

Samantha B.
Account Manager (É.-U.)

Easiest Attribution Service!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I loved having this as a tool of measurement of success of marketing campaigns for my clients! It was an easy way to pull to ensure them that their campaigns were working hard for them.

I loved the ease of this program- setting it up for clients, the easy ability to read/decipher information!

The only con would be the ability to pull a little bit more data. Customers really lean in when we showed them this information, and would be interested in even more information.

Ivan M.
Growth Lead (Allemagne)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Lean solution for attribution tracking

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I loved working with LeadsRx - it gave us a lot of valuable insights about our acquisition and customer online journeys. Based on the insights we abandoned some channels that didn't work and focused on other ones. We also got more realistic about our CAC - seeing how many touchpoints lead to a conversion really helped. LeadsRx makes a difference.

- Great visibility into how people convert, which channels work and how - Info on how a channel assists conversions is amazing - LeadsRx is great if you have a relatively simple setup with clear conversion goals and a number of recognised online channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Fb Ads, Google ads etc) - It's a plug-and-play thing you can launch overnight - Their interface is very clear, you can easily find all the info - You can define and rename the sources - You can also do granular tracking per channel - Very robust support that can always help on tech & other details

- Setup for us was painful due to our complex funnel structure - The tracking insights did not match with our GA data (due to the conflict of LeadsRx with our app code), so we only got an approximate idea of what was going on

Lucia R.

Great for client recaps!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Excellent! Great for client recap reporting.

The software was super user friendly, my colleagues felt the same. All my clients appreciated how detail oriented, straight forward and easy to understand the reporting was.

Creative implementation would have been helpful. Also, a filter where one could filter particular campaigns would have been helpful.

Michael B.
Vice President (É.-U.)

Good Program Overall

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Positive overall experience as it helps guide optimizations based on results. If you believe in the methodology, the results seem accurate. Best for low frequency campaigns to see actual attribution.

Once you figure out how to navigate through the program, it is great to be able to see results around so many different variables.

The interface is extremely slow and clunky. Doing campaigns with a lot of markets can be very time consuming to set up and then loading accounts and reports (especially aggregate reports) can take a long time to load up.

Steven K.

Easiest Attribution Dashboard

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Used LeadsRX for 2+ years. The clients felt that all of the information was very simple to read and understand.

Connecting clients to the dashboard was simple. Very easy to generate reports. Quality display for the and simple explaining.

Not many to speak of. Honestly, if I was in control of keeping the platform, I would have.

Heather R.
Sales (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Ross

Commentaires : Liked using to optimize radio schedules

I liked the reports it generated and the different graphs and charts.

I wish it would capture streaming audio. Also, I felt the pin feature needs improvement or an alternate way to view/publish reports.

Kandilynn V.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great App Software!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It's a powerful software that does what it states that it'll do. Every start-up should consider using this software for their business.

This software is easy to use once you learn how to. This software is a good value for the money, and helps start-up eCommerce businesses to grow their businesses exponentially.

There is quite a learning curve before you can use the software to its fullest potential.