15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur REACH

Le logiciel d'affichage dynamique de REACH est une solution facile d'utilisation disponible pour seulement 30 $/mois. Plus de 400 "avis cinq étoiles" sont là pour le prouver.

En savoir plus sur REACH

Really adds to our front lobby, for a price we could afford. Best customer service I've ever seen, very knowledgeable and helpful.

It could be a little intimidating for someone without any web skills.

REACH - Notes

4,9

REACH a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 555 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé REACH ?

Douglas
Douglas
Assistant (Bénin)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Annonces publicitaires

5,0 il y a 9 mois

C'est un logiciel qui vous permet de faire évoluer votre entreprise sur les réseaux sociaux J'aime la façon dont on peut planifier les graphiques ça me permet d'offrir à mes clients plusieurs types d'optionsREACH est un logiciel très fiable je le conseille à tous si éventuellement vous souhaitez faire connaître votre jobs ou commerce En plus de ça c'est même pas chèr

Les configurations de REACH sont très compliqué sinon j'ai pas eu d'autre problème

Jeff
Jeff
Director of Design + Digital (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

Commentaires : I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Wayne
Wayne
Web & Digital Developer (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

Commentaires : Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

Alice
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

My Experience With REACH

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The tool makes handling document management as well as signing electronically is easy

No serious flaws experienced while using REACH

Great for First Impressions

This platform allows us to showcase our offerings. We use it to show our videos of our programs in the lobby area. We also use to inform our constituents our schedule and offerings. It helps us to be more green as we do not need to print out as many flyers. We have also increased the number of current participants that may not know other offerings we have and now

We are not able to connect it to our current software. We have to manually create the feeds through the REACH Program. It would be easier if it was able to work together.

Peggy
President (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

REACH Digital Signage

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Awesome. From the sales team to the support team, I have had NO bad experiences or long wait times for information and support over past 4-5 years.

Easy to install, setup and maintain. The simple interface on using different calendars and layout templates. LOVE the fact that we do not pay for new/revised template creation!!

Having to call to register each player during setup.

Richard
IT Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

Commentaires : We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

Christine
Assistant to the Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Communicate Like a Pro

Commentaires : From the start I knew I was dealing with a professional company. The training was very helpful and the fact that we can onboard any other person, at any other time, for free, is great. I was able to utilize the software right away and didn't really need a lot of support. When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays. I'm glad that I did my homework and chose a winner.

I love that it is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't want to have to buy special hardware or be a tech genius to operate it. I need plug and play and that is what I have. The other thing that I like about Reach is that when I have questions, I get excellent support.

I like the designing content features the least because they are not as user friendly or intuitive as other design software out there. Although, having said that, once you spend the time and get used to the nuances, you can create some very nice content.

Sean
IT Sectional Manager, Video and Events (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 10 000+ employés

Reach Media platform is great and easy to use

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Our experience with Reach has been great. They have good support and the players just work. The content managers love the playlist management and how simple it is to use.

We liked the simplicity of web portal, the playlist management and the remote management of our devices. Their support is also very good.

Once in a while we need to reinstall the application on some devices.

Alison
Communications Coordinator (Canada)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Reach's ease and convenience has allowed us to step up our marketing and promotion efforts.

4,0 il y a 5 mois

I love the ability to create our own custom graphics and add them to our Reach screens. The screens look so professional and consistent throughout our buildings. We have six facilities with screens, and I like being able to manage them all from one place. We've been able to step up the promotion of our products and services while saving time and money.

So far, it's been a great experience. I don't have anything to add here.

Deborah
service rep (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

REACH makes my job easier!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am so HAPPY to be using this product, I use it everyday. It's a joy to use.

I like the fact that you could demo the product before purchasing, it's user friendly, you can schedule training, I love the layout of the product. Response when you need help is available and timely. There's just so much I love about this product!

In the filter status I like to be able to see what I have scheduled because sometimes I'm asking myself did I schedule something. I schedule my events at least 2 weeks in advance.

Kathy
Marketing Assistant (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 501–1 000 employés

Very satisfied with REACH TV

Commentaires : My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

Jereme
Tech Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

Commentaires : Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

Valerie
Marketing & Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11–50 employés

REACH Software takes our brand to the next level

Commentaires : From the initial conversations and demonstrations on how the software works, to designing a layout and implementation of our devices, the experience has been top-notch. My questions have always been addressed, and you can tell the responses are sincere. The follow up and updates are appreciated and relevant to my company's needs. We are so happy with the software, we're in discussions on how to use additional devices for future projects now too. The REACH team is so great to work with - you won't be disappointed!

I was involved with selecting this software, implementing it in our buildings and updating the content regularly. There are many things I like about this software: it is customized to fit our needs, tech support is not only helpful, but they're quick to respond and actually provide a resolution, and the product performs exactly how I hoped it would. Not to mention, it is extremely user friendly! The quality and performance of this product was important to us, and it definitely shows. We've received many compliments on it and we're considering adding more in additional locations. This software not only offers a great communication tool for our company, it helps to elevate our brand. We couldn't be happier with the software.

I honestly cannot think of any negatives - we're very happy with this software.

Jordan
Front Desk Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Wonderful Product! Can't imagine using anything different!

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with REACH has been nothing short of amazing! They are a company who truly cares about making the experience easiest for their users and works hard on building customer relationships.

The most impactful feature of this program is how easy it is to not only use with our computer system, but how easy the implementation process was as well. The customer support for REACH is extremely helpful and efficient! They were able to answer any questions we had quickly and helped resolve any problems we had in a time efficient manner. As the one who updates information to the TV screen, I really appreciate that you are able to do batch uploads. This feature alone saves so much time for those of us who have a ton of other items on their agenda!

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about this software.

Miki
Recreation Superintendent (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Marketing Rule of Seven

Commentaires : It's seldom down, but when it is, tech support is quick to answer the call. The video quality is good.

I like that users of our facility are being marketed to unbeknownst to them and the more hits, the better (Marketing Rule of Seven). Whether they are a parent waiting for a child to get out of skate lessons, hanging out on the front entry to catch some air, or waiting in the concession line at intermission, it reaches out to the patron where they are without requiring them to actively search, and may just intrigue someone to check an activity out.

It's difficult to delete a text box once created and sometimes it doesn't project like it previews.

MARY
Food Service Director (É.-U.)

REACH APP Helps Reach Kids

Commentaires : I love using it to spread the word...whether it be sports events, meals being served or wishing kids a happy holiday or vacation throughout the school year! It's an easy way to let our community know what's happening in real time. I really also like all of the stock slides I can use. They are always timely!!

I am a Food Service Director. I take pictures of the food that is being prepared in our kitchens, upload them to the app and add some text. It's that easy. I also coach and use the app to make slides for the teams, letting them know about practice and letting the rest of the school community know about the outcome of our games. Ease of use would be what I like the most. I also like being able to choose what monitors to display slides on. And also choose the duration for how long it would run.

What I like the least is that I can not go back to the exact color that I chose for text if I venture off black or white. And sometimes its hard to adjust the size of the text box without moving the picture behind it.

Cheryl
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 201–500 employés

Multiple Displays

Commentaires : We were in need of a software that had the capability of displaying a rolling safety metric on all monitors; REACH was able to assist with a stationary year-to-date widget that is easy to update. Overall, I am extremley satisfied with the services provided by REACH.

Love having the ability to display different content on multiple monitors. We were able to digitize our brand on the welcome display for our guest, thus reducing the need for paper brochures. Most of our employees are not able to check emails regularly so having the option to display important company announcements facility wide is a major plus for our organization. Contacting REACH Customer Service was a breeze; the employees are very knowledgeable and offer excellent technical support.

Have not experienced any issues with the software.

Genesis
Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

REACH system for the City of Bell

Commentaires : My overall experience with REACH has been great. The service that I have been receiving to make the changes that we need have been helpful and patient.

Very easy to use! We are able to make any changes needed as we advance in our programs, events, announcements etc. We can upload and remove any images or programs and mess around with REACH when needed. It is reliable to use at our City parks for our patrons to see it is a catalog but on TV for everyone to see what the city has to offer.

As of now we have not had any issues with the software or service. I have been working closely with Dean Running in updating our REACH system for the City of Bell, with a new logo we need new changes with colors, backgrounds, announcements. We will be in process of creating something new.

Paul
High School Principal (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Central Algoma Secondary School

Commentaires : We have found Reach to be a very useful and effective tool in communicating with our student body and staff. It is easy to use and provides a choice of stock images or the capacity to personalize your communications in a variety of different ways. We use it daily.

We like the functionality of the product and find it very easy to use. We are able to upload media products from different sources and present them as needed on Reach. We use it daily to support school communication and it only takes a few minutes from each day to update in part because there is a very good supply of stock images which are regularly updated as well as our own media files.

We would like to see the software compatible with a wider range of file formats.

Evan
Community Center Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201–500 employés

The Best Mobile App

Commentaires : Amazing customer service! Always quick to resolve any issues. Very helpful offering advice on how we can best utilize the software the custom features with it.

REACH is very easy to use and edit. We use their announcement and signage program, and also their mobile app. The mobile app has been a tremendous help for our organization and helps us connect with our customers very easily. We have over 7,000 mobile app users, and we continue to grow with users. All that use it, tell us how much they love it.

The also issue we have is that on occasion the announcement/signage program loses its connection and needs to be reset. Other than that, we don't have many issues with the product at all.

Jennifer
Co-Director of Indoor Parks and Recreation (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Keeping our Community Informed has never been so easy!!

Commentaires : I love that when we discussed needing to add a screen outside, and had an idea, but needed to know if it could be done that REACH customer support was ON IT!!!! We now have our outdoor television with mount, and all that we need to connect to REACH and get info to folks that are visiting our outdoor areas (playground, disc golf, outdoor pool, tennis courts, etc. . .) Now I feel that we "reach" (no pun intended) everyone that visits the center - both in and out!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!

The ability to create content so easily and get it to the areas that need it. I love that if we are doing something center specific, we can just advertise here, but when we want the community to know, it is just as easy as leaving all of our boxes checked for all areas. Brilliant!!

I cannot for the life of me think of anything that I do not like about the software - it has been an absolute game changer for our recreation center!!

Debbie
Marketing/Communications Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

An excellent communications tool

Commentaires : Reach allows us to communicate with members as they check into our facility, and also effectively communicates with guests. Our community sponsors are pleased because their businesses are highlighted directly on the TV thanks to the REACH software. It is an excellent product and our members have only given positive feedback.

As an administrator, REACH software allows me to update remotely, which is most convenient. I like that I can load photos and video links. I also really appreciate the end date so I don't have to manually remove outdated slides.

While the text editor is not my favorite, it is easy enough once you get used to it. Sometimes it freezes, but not often. A simple re-boot takes care of that.

Isabel
Electronics Assistant Buyer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Having the REACH display in our store really helps us display information and it is very easy to use

-It's very easy to use -I can schedule announcements to display and expire, which is amazing for planning things ahead of time

-Currently, the social media feed (Instagram and Facebook) shows very small compared to the size of our display. -Tweets show without pictures -The time stamp for our social media feed shows incorrectly. -I have brought this up to our rep already, but there's another department that submits their announcements to our screen and our message gets lost. We didn't get a straight answer on why it's happening or a solution. I wish there was an approval procedure before another department can submit their announcements.

Bobby
IT Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

GREAT Digital Display!

Commentaires : We needed to replace some old pin-push bulletin boards. REACH offered the most cost-effective solution that gave us really nice displays for the public who visit us daily.

Ease of Use: The REACH team gave us a tutorial before using this system and we found it very easy to learn and use daily. It's very easy to update our announcements and daily schedule. Template: REACH set up a really nice template that fit our needs perfectly!

We had some issues with the device freezing up initially but after some updates (via REACH support) it has been running problem-free.