15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TopNotepad

En savoir plus sur TopNotepad

TopNotepad est un logiciel de facturation et de comptabilité en ligne conçu pour les indépendants et les petites entreprises.

En savoir plus sur TopNotepad

Can't ask for more at the price point, in fact they are giving much much more than the competition.

The worst part about this software is that it doesn't allow us to format and migrate text documents to third party apps.

TopNotepad - Notes

TopNotepad a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 104 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TopNotepad ?

Omar
Superviseur (Maroc)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2–10 employés

Logiciel fort recommandé

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Très utile pour tout les programmeurs pour moi ça m'a beaucoup aidé pour la gestion de comptabilité

La rapidité et l'organisation et la simplicité

Ma gestion des réglages a propose de la programmation

naveen
naveen
Freelancer (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

“A simple to manage your business”

Commentaires : Overall it's a very good experience.

I'm making an attempt to seek out a tool to manage expense for comes in my team and that i found this web site. By mistreatment its trial version I will see the advantages that it brings to American state. I will add a lot of shoppers, estimate expense, manage involves, payments and refunds. I can also add and import merchandise. This web site comes with two categories: Sales and Purchases thus you'll build your business terribly clear. The accounting perform additionally helps you with money book and bank book. i think the functions of this web site area unit enough for you to manage your business. you'll use the trial version before buying for a paid account

I think it's ok on behalf of me, thus I even have nothing to criticism.

Atir
Sr Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Super Easy Accounting Software

Commentaires : I used trial version for our company, as we are interested to use this software for our organization. Compared to other that we tested, this is is most simple and easy to use with most of the basic features that we need in an accounting software.

Invoicing, Creating quotations and proposals and Automatic payment Reminder are the most important and useable features.

It's Super easy to use. Very convenient to create invoices and track payments.

deanna
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 501–1 000 employés

Notepad

Easy to copy and paste data. Easy to read files.

Data can’t be converted easily to Word or Spreadsheet format.

Samiran
Devoloper (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Honest review about this note pad

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The app is good for daily tasks, journal, writing etc and easy to use

It's very useful for daily use and easy to use

This app need more updates and more features with some another themes

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant (Malaisie)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Simple application for invoicing

TopNotepad is a great invoicing and accounting software for a user that not having a strong background on accounting, but need a simple and easy software to do it. The interface of the dashboard is simplistic enough that a novice user can start learning to use it themself.

Even though the software is quite simple to use, it still be really helpful if they can provide a deep learning video tutorial so new user can really have a complete learning of all the feature in the software. All other thing is quite standard.

Loriana
Real Estate Broker (Inde)

This is the best Invoicing and accounting software I came across after trying 7 other tools

I have finally settled for this software. I have been trying multiple tools, taking trial of every possible tool out there before I found TopNotepad. It is the simplest of all. No accounting jargon, simple and clean software for business invoicing, quotation making and accounting.

Have not explored the software enough to do justice to this section. I am able to accomplish my tasks, no issues in that.

Alejandro
Chief (Espagne)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Nice one

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Using this app only for accounting. Very useful to be able to have access to my data from anywhere

Too many options I dont need at all. Would be cool to be able to customize the interface depending on your needs

Trang
Trang
Cad Draftsman (Viêt Nam)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A simple to manage your business

I'm trying to find a tool to manage expense for projects in my team and I found this website. By using its trial version I can see the benefits that it brings to me. I can add more clients, estimate expense, manage involves, payments and refunds. I also can add and import products. This website comes with 2 categories: Sales and Purchases so you can make your business very clear. The accounting function also helps you with cash book and bank book. I believe the functions of this website are enough for you to manage your business. You can use the trial version before purchasing for a paid account.

I think it is good enough for me, so I have nothing to complaint.

Amy
Amy
Senior Accounts Officer (Malte)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Simple software to auto create VAT form

Commentaires : I am happy. Does what it says.

The software has a built in feature to generate VAT compliance reports. Easy invoicing and recording purchases are a few other features that make my job less complicated.

They are add one click VAT submission just the way they have in UK.

Marielys DL Angeles
Enfermera (É.-U.)

Simple to understand for new users.

Very easy to use tool when you need to create an invoice because all the steps are really easy, the fulfillment of the IVA, the tracking of the billings, is the most complete software of all.

Improving calculations and formulas I think it would be the perfect software

Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Top class cloud based invoicing solution

Commentaires : We use it in our sales team. We are so happy and convinced with this tool and would recommend to others.

Simple Interface It can restrict users access from specific IP addresses, which makes the tool really secure.

Integration with third party tools can be improved.

Peter
Freelancer (Architect) (Inde)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

Very simple to use

Commentaires : Have been using this product for like 4 months now. It very simple to use, the interface is clean with absolutely no clutter. I mostly use it for estimates, invoicing and logging my expenses, it takes literally less than 15 minutes a day to do all my invoices and log all my expenses. Did not use their leads management module yet, while it is available to me under the same subscription.

- Uncomplicated interface - Gives options to choose from various invoicing templates - Convert an estimate into invoice in one click

Need more integrations, they just have PayPal and I use both PayPal and Stripes, please include stripes as well.

il y a 8 ans

Thank you Peter for the review and feedback. We are working on adding more payment processing options.

sydney
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A tool handcrafted for freelancers and small businesses

Commentaires : TopNotepad is a no-nonsense software. It feels like your natural extension, it shows you what you want to see and would seek minimum information. Example: you need not have email of a client to bill a client, just name is good. A few softwares I used, have email as compulsory field. Another example, in real world, a lot of times invoices are not paid in full in just one payment, it let's you log partial payments.I use all the other features as well, like logging my expenses, managing leads and tracking my books. The experience has been great so far.

Very very user friendly. Even the least technical person can use it without any help. The in application tutorial are great step-by-step guide. You can play as many times.

Thank you Sydney.

Kevin
Founder (Inde)

Simple software for VAT compliance

I issue hundreds of invoices every months and seek services of multiple service providers who issue bills to me. After introduction of VAT, it was very difficult for me to reconcile the VAT I collect and I paid, getting to know the exact liability was a nightmare! The software has helped me track my VAT liability with ease.

Have been using just invoicing and purchase bill features, have to use the rest of the features to be able to do justice to this section.

Sam
Founder (R.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

A Good resource for my budding business

Commentaires : I tried this software as a solution for my business accounting issues and it did not disappoint. The software was user-friendly and provided a place to store all my created invoices. Creating each invoice took very little time and I could personalize with my business logo to make each invoice look extremely professional. It is a useful addition to the software needed to smoothly run my business.

Easy to use. Storage options. Invoices can be personalised for your business.

Didn't really find any.

Thank you!

Kumutha
Team lead (Inde)
Recrutement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best software for online transaction and payment

Commentaires : Almost 6 months using this software for online transaction

I used this software for payment and bank account details maintenance. It's really safe and secure here to maintain our database

Really I don't have anything to say here overall it's really helps a lot. Specifically payment transaction

Neil
Inde
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

I liked the invoicing and accounting module

Commentaires : I liked the invoicing and accounting module. Clean and simple invoicing templates are treat to use. The best part they do not ask you to configure your account, you create your first invoice and your preferences would be configured in the process.

Auto configuration of preferences, easy integration with PayPal, variety of invoicing templates

The leads management module can be enhanced with more integration

Thank you!

Ruby
Developer (Inde)

Easy to use and has many features packed in one

TopNotepad is very clean software. I now login to just this one software to manage my estimates, invoices, payment and leads. Navigating through so many features is very easy.

Should have option to configure the page that should appear immediately after login. Currently, it lands into invoices always.

Pankit
Assistant Finance Manager (Émirats arabes unis)

It was a very good experience.

The thing I like the most is that it is really very to use and it is also very pocket friendly. Even a lay man can easily use it.

there is nothing as such that I do not like about this software. It would be great if it can be linked with various ration analysis.

Kim
Owner (Inde)

Easy and affordable invoicing solution for my small business

The software is very user friendly. I was able to create my first invoice as well as first estimate within few mintues of signing up. I just upgraded in no time, even before my trial expired. Keep up the good work TopNotepad.

Guadalupe
Associate Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Top notepad is very convenient to have your life organized!

Commentaires : Top Notepad is the go to tool for keeping yourself and your business organized

The thing I liked the most is that it was not just a list

Top Notepad needed a little more of a fresher design, it was a bit too plain for me.

Ruby
Owner (Inde)

Simple invoicing tool for my catering business

I am caterer and I need to provide both the estimate of my service as well as invoice at the end of service. Top Notepad is a very simple program, where I can create both estimates and invoices.

Justin
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

simple accounting software

makes bookkeeping and financial management easier and streamlined

learning curve, not the fault of the app, more to do with my financial literacy and tech ignorance

Raven
h3video1 (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

notepad++ code and general notes

Commentaires : posative

diverse features and multipourpas useability

lack of built in tutorial but thats not really their job