Ease of use, simple UI make this a leader

Publié le 26/11/2019
James L.
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great UI. The "SimpleTexting" name says it all. it IS simple to use. A winner.

Avantages: The simple and quick to grasp user interface makes this tool a winner over all the others we tried. And we tried a lot of them. When using a texting software, you want to quickly add recipients, handle lists with no fuss, and get message out quickly and remotely. This excels at all of them. Especially since we use this 2-3 times per year for onsite events, coming back to it after a few months is a quick dive with minimal re-learning time.

Inconvénients: Renewals. The auto-renew feature was difficult to understand. I thought I paused the billing, but then it renewed automatically and we were re-charged. At first I was upset, but then found the menu for it in a bit of a non-intuitive location. They were nice and reversed that charge. I just made a note of it for the future. So just an FYI if you'd be using it periodically. Not a game killer though because the tool is so easy to use.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 27/11/2019

Hey James! Thank you so much for the kind words. :) We're so happy to hear that you've found the platform so easy to use for your events. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on renewals and pausing your account. I'm bringing this back to my team so we can discuss how we might be able to make this process a bit more clear. Thanks again, and happy texting!

By FAR the BEST texting service on the market !

Publié le 23/03/2018
Javier C.
Growth Marketing and Product Manager
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I dramatically improved my conversion rate for my radio customer acquisition campaigns.

Avantages: Auto-responders - folks that text your short-code can be automatically enrolled in a marketing drip campaign or an ongoing content marketing campaign. We found that service to improve our app install ration by 40%.
Scale up - you can start with a low plan and just upgrade as you start using the service more. Once you're at the top, you're only paying /text!
Cost - Costs are very reasonable and super transparent. And if you want to go all in and get your very own shortcode, they can even help with that!
Self service - You can edit and improve your texts as you go, you usually don't have to wait for anyone
Customer service - AMAZING customer service. Real people that you can talk to over and over again. Super easy chat feature.
Group texting - If you want to send a message to everyone on your list, that's easy too.

Inconvénients: No timestamp - Biggest con is that they don't have a timestamp when people subscribe; they just tell you when the date is. Not having the time makes it harder to optimize marketing campaigns.
Filtering - trying to navigate the lists and autodrip can be tricky because most pages don't have filtering or sorting functionality. You have to skim through the page looking for the list that you want
No "duplicate" feature - When trying to recreate an autoresponder campaign, you have to enter ever message in one at a time, which is time-consuming.
A/B Testing - This is more of a WISH than a CON since I don't think any service offers this - would be great if they would let users A/B test different text messages to see which ones produced more engagement - like email subject line tests.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 02/04/2018

Thanks Javier for taking a few minutes to leave some comments and feedback! We always get excited when customers see such a benefit from using text messaging. With regard to your wish list, we're really focused on listening to our customers and delivering improvements wherever possible. Timestamps will be added to all list exports in the coming days, we think filtering, A/B testing and duplication are all great ideas and are on our roadmap so keep an eye out for these in the future.

Pricey, but love getting right to our customers "pockets"

Publié le 10/10/2017
Joanna K.
Director of PR & Marketing
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use for customers and keyword access.

Avantages: Lots of great features and easy for customers to sign up for messages/sales/specials at our Charity Bingo Hall and Resale Stores.

Inconvénients: For a non-profit, the service is expensive. Not too long after we signed up for the service, I was contacted about receiving a non-profit discount. I sent the information and checked back in, but got zero response back.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/10/2017

We really appreciate you taking a few minutes to write a review, Joanna. Glad to hear how easy it is for customers to sign up and for you to reach back to them instantly! Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the non-profit discount on sign up. We believe in making our service as accessible as possible for non-profit organizations and I've taken care of updating your plan now. We're here to help if there's anything more we can do. Thanks again for being a long time customer!

SimpleTexting Integrates with our ATS for easy candidate communication

Publié le 16/07/2018
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: We use our SimpleTexting subscription with our ATS system, BrightMove. This is something we had integrated to easily text candidates directly from the ATS. It works great and send communications promptly once you hit send. Customer Service team is great for any issues you may have.

Inconvénients: The pricing bundles for the amount of text messages. I really wish there was a 15,000 message option between the 7,500 and 25,000 text allotment.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 17/07/2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has helped you with your ATS, Eric! We do understand that your message needs will not always match up with our listed plans, especially when it falls between 7500 and 25000. That is why we're more than happy to create a custom plan for you! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team to get that set up!

Easy & Effective Communication Tool

Publié le 07/11/2018
Office Administrator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I love SimpleTexting. It's easy to use and an excellent communication tool. Texting is a much more efficient way of reaching partners since email is becoming a thing of the past.

Avantages: SimpleTexting is simple to use and easy to implement in your marketing and communication toolbox. We use to communicate important upcoming events to our partners. I love that I can import lists and we don't have to use the 555888 sign up feature. I like that partners can respond back to me and if I want to, I can respond back to them.

Inconvénients: Customer Service took about 3-4 days to resolve a problem for us. This is not a horrible lag of time but it would be better to have a 48 hour turnaround time. For those 4 days, we were unable to text and this slowed productivity. Also, I find it odd that all members of this software have the same number of 555888. I know people have to text in with the correct keyword but what if someone from another company accidentally types in our keyword? Does this automatically put them on our list? It hasn't happened yet but I always wondered that.

Using SimpleTexting to Drive Downloads

Publié le 12/01/2019
Ember F.
Marketing Manager
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed a simple way to drive app downloads for our company, and SimpleTexting provides that. It's so easy to add the shortcode and keyword to our marketing materials. The platform even integrates with our website, allowing visitors to request a download link to their phone simply by adding their number in to the appropriate field on our site. Before ST, we had to verbally explain the the download process or email download links, neither of which were streamlined solutions.

Avantages: New keywords and campaigns are easy to set up and reporting is robust.

Inconvénients: Our company has to use two different shortcodes, one for the US and one for CAN. We'd prefer to use the same shortcode for both, but the number we use in the US isn't available in CAN and has less keywords taken, so we have to stick with it.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 15/01/2019

Thank you for your feedback Ember! We're glad that SimpleTexting has helped you to increase app downloads! We actually do have the same short code in both the US and CAN, though they operate independently. We'd be happy to check on keywords in the US to see if we can make that work for you. Feel free to reach out at support@simpletexting.net.

VERY EASY SETUP! we were up and running and sending out messages in a few minutes.

Publié le 20/02/2018
Pauline V.
Business Development Director
Support client

Avantages: It makes SMS and shortcodes easy to use and manage. Other software would entail months of setup for a shortcode (but it's more specific / our own) however this one still works pretty much the same way! It's all about convenience and efficiency. Also easy to create and schedule blasts to our clients and hot leads. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING. We have never had a chat wait for more than 3 minutes. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUT.

Inconvénients: The limitations on imports. I still love how quick and easy it is to communicate with customer support so they can increase the limits on our imports but we churn out hot leads fast and it becomes a daily (and possibly tedious future task). we understand the implications of needed consents, but hopefully it can be automated in the future.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 27/02/2018

Thanks for providing some feedback and leaving a review! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to get started with short code messaging, and we're happy that you've been able to make it work so quickly for your business. Our customer support team is super excited about the shout out, they work incredibly hard to make it happen for our customers.

We're constantly looking at our processes to make our customers lives easier so I've asked our team to look at the import restrictions. To help ensure the integrity of our service, there are some checks in place but I'm sure we can make it a bit easier for you.

Simply the Best Choice

Publié le 23/09/2019
Hunter V.
Business Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SimpleTexting may seem like they do everything all the other text vendor do. But, where they really stand out is their customer service. Every question I have asked has been at least acknowledged within 30 minutes. Every issue has been fixed within 24 hours. SimpleTexting makes it very easy to reach out to their customer service and they are very quick and friendly every single time. This is by far the main selling point for me when it comes to picking out out a vendor.

Avantages: The ease of use which seemed far easier than most every other vendor in the business.

Inconvénients: The very small limit on characters used per credit. I feel like this could be just a slightly larger cap for a 1 credit text and it would not be an issue.

Best Text Marketing Platform We Have Used

Publié le 22/11/2019
Kyle P.
Operations Manager
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is great to break into different markets with a dedicated short code. Sean has been super helpful and was very beneficial in helping us stand this up. We love to see the data and subscription rates across different cities/markets/channels and ST allows us to do that flawlessly.

Avantages: UX is great and easy to work with. Setting up keywords, subscriber lists, viewing data/analytics, is all very simple (I could make a pun here) - The biggest difference I noticed in SimpleTexting compared to other text marketing tools is the quickness. SimpletTexting sends messages to tens of thousands of our subscribers at once within seconds. Other platforms we used took anywhere from 5-10 minutes TOTAL for the same amount of volume we do with ST.

Inconvénients: Haven't really found anything that we disliked about the software yet. ST allows us to get what we need done.

Easy to use and customize

Publié le 24/08/2019
Shana T.
Content Strategist
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great software that's easy to use. Many features that allow this software to be used across many industries and for many purposes. For instance, general news from a health club or a survey series from a political group.

Avantages: This is my go-to suggestion for clients who want to begin a SMS marketing campaign. For instance, I've used it for health clubs, restaurants and more. The software is easy to use and set up, and is fully customizable. I love being able to send longer messages rather than truncated ones, and you can send MMS as well. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients: The contact import is a little sloppy if you don't have your CSV juuuuuust right. You may end up with duplicate contacts, or with contacts whose details are mixed up. I'd recommend using XLS instead of CSV.

A great solution for our small businesses!

Publié le 26/12/2018
Bookkeeper
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great value for the money and flexible accounts that allow you to pay based on volume.

Avantages: All the features are easy to use! I love being able so simply schedule and send out texts. The ability to set up recipients in groups allow for targeted texts to specific groups within the organization.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is complicated to remove people or to figure out how to move them from group to group. Overall, with a little bit of hunting and pecking I was able to figure out everything.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 12/01/2019

We're happy to hear that SimpleTexting has been beneficial to your business! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the process of removing people or moving them from group to group, we love to hear them! You can reach us at support@simpletexting.net.

Simple Texting is Great!

Publié le 27/08/2018
Anthony B.
Senior Account Executive
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The staff with Simple Texting is awesome! They are very timely and extremely helpful and patient!

Avantages: I was recently shown some of the additional features like "Text to Vote" and was so happy to see this was already pre-made and ready to roll with only a little info needed from me. It made our contest a breeze for voting!

Inconvénients: The only thing I can think of is not realizing that each person texting in is more than one text. So when calculating pricing and such, I should have accounted for a couple texts each when determining how many credits I needed. But it's so cheap it never hurt my pocket going over by a few.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 06/09/2018

We're so glad that you're getting use out of our additional features Anthony! We are always trying to add new, easy-to-use features so people can communicate with their clients. In terms of credits, we do not charge for incoming messages and we're more than happy to suggest the appropriate plan size for your needs!

Publié le 09/10/2017
Joel G.
General manager
Support client

Avantages: Struggled to figure out the import contacts system, but customer support was fantastic! The layout of the software is very well thought out. Overall, this company was recommended by multiple people I know.

Inconvénients: Getting permission to import CSV files and all of the problems I had with it or a very cumbersome. First of all, when you try to import contacts from a list or CSV file, it asked you to first contact somebody in order to get permission to do so. However the link to contact someone did not work the first time I used it. So I had to go online and chat with someone in order to figure it out. Once I got permission, The program kept telling me that I was getting an internal error message. In the end, I had to end up emailing my lists and files to a customer support member in order to have him add them into the system. Someone please figure out how to improve the system of importing files

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/10/2017

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to write a review, Joel. It means a lot to get feedback from our customers! We try to strick a balance between ease of use and maintaining compliance standards when it comes to importing contacts. We're constantly reviewing our processes and we'll look into how we could make this easier for future customers. We're looking into the import issue now and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Happy to have you as a customer and we're looking forward to working with you!

Using Simple Texting for "transit alerts" - easy, efficient, effective.

Publié le 01/08/2018
John F.
Executive Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Overall ease of use and adoption by our customers has exceeded our expectations. Excellent value and has improved our customer service tremendously.

Inconvénients: More visibility into reason(s) why SMS might be delayed by certain carriers when they have internal issues - not really a Simple Texting issue, but something that would make the tool better.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 03/08/2018

Thanks for the feedback John! It's great the hear about your customer adoption rates! We do find that people greatly prefer texts. We appreciate your thoughts on issues that can occur specifically on the carriers' end and are in discussions on how we can improve the visibility on this!

Great Platform

Publié le 02/08/2018
Jeff K.
Collecte de fonds, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool.

Inconvénients: No regrets at this point. I've used this platform with dozens of my clients and everything is functioning well.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 03/08/2018

We're glad the platform has been a success with your clients Jeff! Our customer service team does work hard to give everyone a great experience and I know they'll appreciate your kind words here!

So helpful, great customer service

Publié le 15/12/2016
Andrea S.
Research Coordinator
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: These people really went above and beyond to help me set up my code and give us the best deal. They helped resolve a few issues I was having very quickly and were so responsive to my messages through their "chat" service. I've also been very pleased with the platform itself! One thing that I wish we could see is when autoresponder messages have indeed been sent. Right now my only confirmation that my 2week delayed autoresponder is sending is that my number of messages sent (total) for the last week is disproportionate to the number of new subscribers. I think there is some room to develop the user-friendliness of the platform, but in general, it does its job. I wish analytics had more some more abilities regarding how many subscribers and trends across weeks that I can define myself.

Avantages: It does exactly what I want to.

Inconvénients: The online platform could be more comprehensive and user friendly

Clean and simple, just like their name

Publié le 02/11/2016
Eric S.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The API was easy to get connected to, and the web interface was also clean and intuitive. Customer support was great, as they put me immediately in touch with someone who could fix my issue right away.

Wish I knew about SimpleTexting a year ago

Publié le 05/12/2019
Simon V.
Marketing
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're using SimpleTexting to communicate with our donors and engage with other supporters and customers on a daily basis.

Avantages: The user interface is simple to navigate and it's super easy to get started. The other options were underdeveloped or too intimidating to onboard. A huge plus is that they gave us a nonprofit discount—and we didn't even have to ask!

Inconvénients: There was nothing I liked least. I've been impressed from the start.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 10/12/2019

Simon, thank you so much for this positive review! We love our non-profits and are so happy to be able to offer you all 15% off all of our monthly plans. :) We're also so happy to hear that you've found everything so simple and easy to use in communicating with your subscribers!

Keep up the great work!

They are a very professional group with a ton of experience. There hands on approach is amazing

Publié le 31/07/2018
Clark T.
Managing Partner

Commentaires: Added monthly revenue

Avantages: Its easy to use and they are ready to help 24/7! The software does everything you need and then some.

Inconvénients: I actually can not think of any cons and we have been using the system for over 7 months now. Its simple and easy.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 03/08/2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has been a benefit to your business Clark! We strive to offer the features that people are looking for and to make them easy to use!

It's simple, easy and a great value for communicating with attendees at our events.

Publié le 03/07/2017
Tracee W.
Director of Marketing & Communications
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's easy to use for any of our staff. It gives us a simple solution for communicating with college students and their advisors who attend our meetings.

Inconvénients: No ala cart, one-time option, so we have to unsubscribe after we use it for an event. STaff was helpful with the unsubscribe request though.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/07/2017

Tracee - Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that your staff finds it easy to use to communicate with your event attendees. We've recently updated out platform to make it even easier to start and stop your subscription. You'll have access to a brand new dashboard when you're ready for your next event!

simple texting is great for work

Publié le 29/06/2017
Caiti B.
scheduling
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: it is easy to use and efficient. I like how I can mass text with hit and tell patients their appointment times

Inconvénients: some of the patients get confused about the first text that gets sent out about data rates. They think it is spam messages and then they opt out

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/07/2017

Caiti - Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to review SimpleTexting! We're really glad to hear that you like how easy it is to communicate appointment times over text. We love saving time where we can too! As industry leaders in SMS compliance, we want to make sure that anyone who receives a text is fully aware of the program which is why we send the compliance message. We'd be happy to chat about how you can communicate this to your customers so they don't opt-out and miss their messages.

Simply the best

Publié le 09/11/2018
Harrison A.
Creative Director
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use texting for multiple campaigns and objectives. Simple Texting has everything we need and much more.

Avantages: Simple Texting is the best tool for texting based campaigns, and their support is A+. And of course the value is just too good to pass up.

Inconvénients: Hard to find when searching for best texting platfomr

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 30/11/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Harrison! We're happy that we've been able to provide all the tools that you need to your text campaigns and we work hard to introduce new features that will best serve our customers.

Unbeatable Value!

Publié le 20/08/2018
Thomas P.
Chief Operating Officer
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The value from this system isn't even comparable to their competitors.

Inconvénients: There is a notifications when some people text in warning about a charge that could deter responses.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 23/08/2018

We're so happy to hear about the value you're finding in SimpleTexting, Thomas! In regards to that notification, that is sent from a person's phone/carrier and is not something that we send out. SimpleTexting does not charge the people that text in, but standard message and data rates may apply; the same as sending/receiving any other texts on their plan.

We needed a texting solution that allowed us to run a vote that wouldn't break the bank.

Publié le 09/04/2018
Derek L.
Promotions & Sponsorships Coordinator
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allowed us to run a text voting contest utilizing the phones in everyone's pocket instead of at iPad or Laptop stations for a reasonable price.

Avantages: It's simplicity and ease of use within the dashboard is what makes it such a great product. We did have to game the system a little bit to get what we wanted out of it, but in the end it was perfect for what we were looking for.

Inconvénients: The only thing I didn't like was that I had to create a workaround to allow for what we needed it for - we were looking for something where patrons of our show could vote for their favorite of 13 gardens by texting a word to the number. So essentially a text poll, but initiated by the user instead of by us, and instead of sending options, the keyword is on a sign at each garden. So it worked perfectly, we just sort of had to work it out ourselves - not really a con, since it totally worked, haha.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 10/04/2018

Great to hear that it worked out for you, Derek! And thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) We've worked hard to build a dashboard and interface that's simple to use but still really powerful.

Great platform!

Publié le 25/11/2019
Dana S.
Donor Database Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were looking to use a text platform for the first time ever during a fundraiser. No one on our team had any experience in this area, but it became clear from early on that SimpleTexting was a stand out product. I'm a fan!

Avantages: I like everything about SimpleTexting! The pricing was the best I found, the customer service has been outstanding, and it's very intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients: I really have no complaints about the software. The only thing that would be fun is if there was also an app.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 26/11/2019

Hi Dana, we're so glad to hear your team was able to get a hang of the platform so quickly! You'll be happy to know we launched our mobile app this year. It's available for Android and iOS!