By FAR the BEST texting service on the market !

Publié le 23/03/2018
Javier C.
Growth Marketing and Product Manager
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I dramatically improved my conversion rate for my radio customer acquisition campaigns.

Avantages: Auto-responders - folks that text your short-code can be automatically enrolled in a marketing drip campaign or an ongoing content marketing campaign. We found that service to improve our app install ration by 40%.
Scale up - you can start with a low plan and just upgrade as you start using the service more. Once you're at the top, you're only paying /text!
Cost - Costs are very reasonable and super transparent. And if you want to go all in and get your very own shortcode, they can even help with that!
Self service - You can edit and improve your texts as you go, you usually don't have to wait for anyone
Customer service - AMAZING customer service. Real people that you can talk to over and over again. Super easy chat feature.
Group texting - If you want to send a message to everyone on your list, that's easy too.

Inconvénients: No timestamp - Biggest con is that they don't have a timestamp when people subscribe; they just tell you when the date is. Not having the time makes it harder to optimize marketing campaigns.
Filtering - trying to navigate the lists and autodrip can be tricky because most pages don't have filtering or sorting functionality. You have to skim through the page looking for the list that you want
No "duplicate" feature - When trying to recreate an autoresponder campaign, you have to enter ever message in one at a time, which is time-consuming.
A/B Testing - This is more of a WISH than a CON since I don't think any service offers this - would be great if they would let users A/B test different text messages to see which ones produced more engagement - like email subject line tests.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 02/04/2018

Thanks Javier for taking a few minutes to leave some comments and feedback! We always get excited when customers see such a benefit from using text messaging. With regard to your wish list, we're really focused on listening to our customers and delivering improvements wherever possible. Timestamps will be added to all list exports in the coming days, we think filtering, A/B testing and duplication are all great ideas and are on our roadmap so keep an eye out for these in the future.

Pricey, but love getting right to our customers "pockets"

Publié le 10/10/2017
Joanna K.
Director of PR & Marketing
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use for customers and keyword access.

Avantages: Lots of great features and easy for customers to sign up for messages/sales/specials at our Charity Bingo Hall and Resale Stores.

Inconvénients: For a non-profit, the service is expensive. Not too long after we signed up for the service, I was contacted about receiving a non-profit discount. I sent the information and checked back in, but got zero response back.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/10/2017

We really appreciate you taking a few minutes to write a review, Joanna. Glad to hear how easy it is for customers to sign up and for you to reach back to them instantly! Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the non-profit discount on sign up. We believe in making our service as accessible as possible for non-profit organizations and I've taken care of updating your plan now. We're here to help if there's anything more we can do. Thanks again for being a long time customer!

SimpleTexting Integrates with our ATS for easy candidate communication

Publié le 16/07/2018
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: We use our SimpleTexting subscription with our ATS system, BrightMove. This is something we had integrated to easily text candidates directly from the ATS. It works great and send communications promptly once you hit send. Customer Service team is great for any issues you may have.

Inconvénients: The pricing bundles for the amount of text messages. I really wish there was a 15,000 message option between the 7,500 and 25,000 text allotment.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 17/07/2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has helped you with your ATS, Eric! We do understand that your message needs will not always match up with our listed plans, especially when it falls between 7500 and 25000. That is why we're more than happy to create a custom plan for you! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team to get that set up!

Easy & Effective Communication Tool

Publié le 07/11/2018
Office Administrator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I love SimpleTexting. It's easy to use and an excellent communication tool. Texting is a much more efficient way of reaching partners since email is becoming a thing of the past.

Avantages: SimpleTexting is simple to use and easy to implement in your marketing and communication toolbox. We use to communicate important upcoming events to our partners. I love that I can import lists and we don't have to use the 555888 sign up feature. I like that partners can respond back to me and if I want to, I can respond back to them.

Inconvénients: Customer Service took about 3-4 days to resolve a problem for us. This is not a horrible lag of time but it would be better to have a 48 hour turnaround time. For those 4 days, we were unable to text and this slowed productivity. Also, I find it odd that all members of this software have the same number of 555888. I know people have to text in with the correct keyword but what if someone from another company accidentally types in our keyword? Does this automatically put them on our list? It hasn't happened yet but I always wondered that.

Using SimpleTexting to Drive Downloads

Publié le 12/01/2019
Ember F.
Marketing Manager
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed a simple way to drive app downloads for our company, and SimpleTexting provides that. It's so easy to add the shortcode and keyword to our marketing materials. The platform even integrates with our website, allowing visitors to request a download link to their phone simply by adding their number in to the appropriate field on our site. Before ST, we had to verbally explain the the download process or email download links, neither of which were streamlined solutions.

Avantages: New keywords and campaigns are easy to set up and reporting is robust.

Inconvénients: Our company has to use two different shortcodes, one for the US and one for CAN. We'd prefer to use the same shortcode for both, but the number we use in the US isn't available in CAN and has less keywords taken, so we have to stick with it.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 15/01/2019

Thank you for your feedback Ember! We're glad that SimpleTexting has helped you to increase app downloads! We actually do have the same short code in both the US and CAN, though they operate independently. We'd be happy to check on keywords in the US to see if we can make that work for you. Feel free to reach out at support@simpletexting.net.

VERY EASY SETUP! we were up and running and sending out messages in a few minutes.

Publié le 20/02/2018
Pauline V.
Business Development Director
Support client

Avantages: It makes SMS and shortcodes easy to use and manage. Other software would entail months of setup for a shortcode (but it's more specific / our own) however this one still works pretty much the same way! It's all about convenience and efficiency. Also easy to create and schedule blasts to our clients and hot leads. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING. We have never had a chat wait for more than 3 minutes. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUT.

Inconvénients: The limitations on imports. I still love how quick and easy it is to communicate with customer support so they can increase the limits on our imports but we churn out hot leads fast and it becomes a daily (and possibly tedious future task). we understand the implications of needed consents, but hopefully it can be automated in the future.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 27/02/2018

Thanks for providing some feedback and leaving a review! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to get started with short code messaging, and we're happy that you've been able to make it work so quickly for your business. Our customer support team is super excited about the shout out, they work incredibly hard to make it happen for our customers.

We're constantly looking at our processes to make our customers lives easier so I've asked our team to look at the import restrictions. To help ensure the integrity of our service, there are some checks in place but I'm sure we can make it a bit easier for you.

A great solution for our small businesses!

Publié le 26/12/2018
Bookkeeper
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great value for the money and flexible accounts that allow you to pay based on volume.

Avantages: All the features are easy to use! I love being able so simply schedule and send out texts. The ability to set up recipients in groups allow for targeted texts to specific groups within the organization.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is complicated to remove people or to figure out how to move them from group to group. Overall, with a little bit of hunting and pecking I was able to figure out everything.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 12/01/2019

We're happy to hear that SimpleTexting has been beneficial to your business! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the process of removing people or moving them from group to group, we love to hear them! You can reach us at support@simpletexting.net.

Simple Texting is Great!

Publié le 27/08/2018
Anthony B.
Senior Account Executive
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The staff with Simple Texting is awesome! They are very timely and extremely helpful and patient!

Avantages: I was recently shown some of the additional features like "Text to Vote" and was so happy to see this was already pre-made and ready to roll with only a little info needed from me. It made our contest a breeze for voting!

Inconvénients: The only thing I can think of is not realizing that each person texting in is more than one text. So when calculating pricing and such, I should have accounted for a couple texts each when determining how many credits I needed. But it's so cheap it never hurt my pocket going over by a few.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 06/09/2018

We're so glad that you're getting use out of our additional features Anthony! We are always trying to add new, easy-to-use features so people can communicate with their clients. In terms of credits, we do not charge for incoming messages and we're more than happy to suggest the appropriate plan size for your needs!

Publié le 09/10/2017
Joel G.
General manager
Support client

Avantages: Struggled to figure out the import contacts system, but customer support was fantastic! The layout of the software is very well thought out. Overall, this company was recommended by multiple people I know.

Inconvénients: Getting permission to import CSV files and all of the problems I had with it or a very cumbersome. First of all, when you try to import contacts from a list or CSV file, it asked you to first contact somebody in order to get permission to do so. However the link to contact someone did not work the first time I used it. So I had to go online and chat with someone in order to figure it out. Once I got permission, The program kept telling me that I was getting an internal error message. In the end, I had to end up emailing my lists and files to a customer support member in order to have him add them into the system. Someone please figure out how to improve the system of importing files

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/10/2017

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to write a review, Joel. It means a lot to get feedback from our customers! We try to strick a balance between ease of use and maintaining compliance standards when it comes to importing contacts. We're constantly reviewing our processes and we'll look into how we could make this easier for future customers. We're looking into the import issue now and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Happy to have you as a customer and we're looking forward to working with you!

Using Simple Texting for "transit alerts" - easy, efficient, effective.

Publié le 01/08/2018
John F.
Executive Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Overall ease of use and adoption by our customers has exceeded our expectations. Excellent value and has improved our customer service tremendously.

Inconvénients: More visibility into reason(s) why SMS might be delayed by certain carriers when they have internal issues - not really a Simple Texting issue, but something that would make the tool better.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 03/08/2018

Thanks for the feedback John! It's great the hear about your customer adoption rates! We do find that people greatly prefer texts. We appreciate your thoughts on issues that can occur specifically on the carriers' end and are in discussions on how we can improve the visibility on this!

Great Platform

Publié le 02/08/2018
Jeff K.
Collecte de fonds, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool.

Inconvénients: No regrets at this point. I've used this platform with dozens of my clients and everything is functioning well.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 03/08/2018

We're glad the platform has been a success with your clients Jeff! Our customer service team does work hard to give everyone a great experience and I know they'll appreciate your kind words here!

So helpful, great customer service

Publié le 15/12/2016
Andrea S.
Research Coordinator
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: These people really went above and beyond to help me set up my code and give us the best deal. They helped resolve a few issues I was having very quickly and were so responsive to my messages through their "chat" service. I've also been very pleased with the platform itself! One thing that I wish we could see is when autoresponder messages have indeed been sent. Right now my only confirmation that my 2week delayed autoresponder is sending is that my number of messages sent (total) for the last week is disproportionate to the number of new subscribers. I think there is some room to develop the user-friendliness of the platform, but in general, it does its job. I wish analytics had more some more abilities regarding how many subscribers and trends across weeks that I can define myself.

Avantages: It does exactly what I want to.

Inconvénients: The online platform could be more comprehensive and user friendly

Clean and simple, just like their name

Publié le 02/11/2016
Eric S.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The API was easy to get connected to, and the web interface was also clean and intuitive. Customer support was great, as they put me immediately in touch with someone who could fix my issue right away.

They are a very professional group with a ton of experience. There hands on approach is amazing

Publié le 31/07/2018
Clark T.
Managing Partner

Commentaires: Added monthly revenue

Avantages: Its easy to use and they are ready to help 24/7! The software does everything you need and then some.

Inconvénients: I actually can not think of any cons and we have been using the system for over 7 months now. Its simple and easy.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 03/08/2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has been a benefit to your business Clark! We strive to offer the features that people are looking for and to make them easy to use!

It's simple, easy and a great value for communicating with attendees at our events.

Publié le 03/07/2017
Tracee W.
Director of Marketing & Communications
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's easy to use for any of our staff. It gives us a simple solution for communicating with college students and their advisors who attend our meetings.

Inconvénients: No ala cart, one-time option, so we have to unsubscribe after we use it for an event. STaff was helpful with the unsubscribe request though.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/07/2017

Tracee - Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that your staff finds it easy to use to communicate with your event attendees. We've recently updated out platform to make it even easier to start and stop your subscription. You'll have access to a brand new dashboard when you're ready for your next event!

simple texting is great for work

Publié le 29/06/2017
Caiti B.
scheduling
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: it is easy to use and efficient. I like how I can mass text with hit and tell patients their appointment times

Inconvénients: some of the patients get confused about the first text that gets sent out about data rates. They think it is spam messages and then they opt out

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 11/07/2017

Caiti - Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to review SimpleTexting! We're really glad to hear that you like how easy it is to communicate appointment times over text. We love saving time where we can too! As industry leaders in SMS compliance, we want to make sure that anyone who receives a text is fully aware of the program which is why we send the compliance message. We'd be happy to chat about how you can communicate this to your customers so they don't opt-out and miss their messages.

Simply the best

Publié le 09/11/2018
Harrison A.
Creative Director
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use texting for multiple campaigns and objectives. Simple Texting has everything we need and much more.

Avantages: Simple Texting is the best tool for texting based campaigns, and their support is A+. And of course the value is just too good to pass up.

Inconvénients: Hard to find when searching for best texting platfomr

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 30/11/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Harrison! We're happy that we've been able to provide all the tools that you need to your text campaigns and we work hard to introduce new features that will best serve our customers.

Unbeatable Value!

Publié le 20/08/2018
Thomas P.
Chief Operating Officer
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The value from this system isn't even comparable to their competitors.

Inconvénients: There is a notifications when some people text in warning about a charge that could deter responses.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 23/08/2018

We're so happy to hear about the value you're finding in SimpleTexting, Thomas! In regards to that notification, that is sent from a person's phone/carrier and is not something that we send out. SimpleTexting does not charge the people that text in, but standard message and data rates may apply; the same as sending/receiving any other texts on their plan.

We needed a texting solution that allowed us to run a vote that wouldn't break the bank.

Publié le 09/04/2018
Derek L.
Promotions & Sponsorships Coordinator
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allowed us to run a text voting contest utilizing the phones in everyone's pocket instead of at iPad or Laptop stations for a reasonable price.

Avantages: It's simplicity and ease of use within the dashboard is what makes it such a great product. We did have to game the system a little bit to get what we wanted out of it, but in the end it was perfect for what we were looking for.

Inconvénients: The only thing I didn't like was that I had to create a workaround to allow for what we needed it for - we were looking for something where patrons of our show could vote for their favorite of 13 gardens by texting a word to the number. So essentially a text poll, but initiated by the user instead of by us, and instead of sending options, the keyword is on a sign at each garden. So it worked perfectly, we just sort of had to work it out ourselves - not really a con, since it totally worked, haha.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 10/04/2018

Great to hear that it worked out for you, Derek! And thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) We've worked hard to build a dashboard and interface that's simple to use but still really powerful.

Top notch customer service, great UI & price point

Publié le 13/11/2017
Heather Z.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Huge time savings! Ease of use. Excellent customer support!

Avantages: Quick and easy to send out SMS. Synced with Mail Chimp. Customer service and support was TOP-NOTCH! Pricing below competitors. I have recommended SimpleTexting to several business owners. I also liked the notes field that I used daily to keep customized member preferences.

Inconvénients: Searching users/members was awkward and did not always seem to work. I would search to see if a member existed before entering them manually. Then I would manually add a member only to find out they had already signed up by texting our keyword.

SimpleTexting has a well thought out online application and absolutely amazing support.

Publié le 26/10/2017
Video Production | Graphic Design for Print and Web | Photography
Support client

Avantages: Very simple to use online application. Their website is clean and streamlined; you simply cannot get lost on their website. The support is unbelievably great, where you can email, chat, call, and all queries are handled by the same person (no sending you off to billing for a new support person). I even received a complimentary add-on. My list of pros could go on, but you get the idea.

Inconvénients: I am unable to text outside of USA, but that may be a limitation of the industry (not sure about this). However, they do provide text-to-email as a backup sending method.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 30/10/2017

Thanks for taking a few minutes to review our service! Hearing from our customers means the world to us. We're excited that you're loving how easy it is to use our online app to send messages. We try and keep it Simple :)

As far as sending text messages outside the USA, we currently offer service in Canada and are continuing to look at how we can improve access around the world.

Finally a way to get off your phone

Publié le 06/06/2018
Doug C.
chiropractor
Support client

Avantages: I really like Simple Texting for business. No one likes calls anymore. A text can be delivered at any time of day and everyone gets them and reads them.

Inconvénients: I'm not always sure that the texts are read or if the client wants these texts but there is always a way to opt out for them

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 17/07/2018

Thanks for the feedback Doug! We're happy to have allowed you to reach your clients without needing to make any calls! The great thing about texting is that the vast majority of texts are opened, with most being opened within a few minutes of being received!

Great features and easy to use.

Publié le 02/05/2018
Graham J.
Support client

Avantages: The ease of use and customer service responsiveness. The platform works very well and the team has been there every step of the way to assist.

Inconvénients: Tha API is VER minimal and missing many logical features. I would like to see some enhancements to it

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 26/05/2018

We're so happy to hear that the platform is working well for you Graham! In regards to the API, we've recently added new features, such as the ability to add custom fields, and there are more in the works! If there are specific features you'd like to see, please let us know! :)

Fantastic tool for outreach!!

Publié le 18/10/2016
Alex A.
Support client

Commentaires: The team at SimpleTexting has been great from free trial through purchase and after implementation. Ease of use is insane as I can tell you my timeline didn't allow for any reading or tutorials and I have successfully been able to get my messages out to my audience with ease.
Customer support through the live chat is quite honestly my best online chat/online support experience. My team got a full return on the cost within two hours and I think my audience will receive the greatest value through our education efforts. Simple Texting is making that possible as we reach our audience where they are. If I have any feedback it is simply reporting and managing the "data" I received through responses or automation. But! Export capacities are on their way in Spring 2017 I hear so I'm sure even that will fall off of my list.

Was easy to use, straight forward, worked great

Publié le 18/04/2018
Andrea L.
Administrator
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how advanced you are, your website was great with tips in all the right places, love the little example of what my text number and response would look like on a phone.

Inconvénients: I guess I wish I had only signed up for the lowest package. I was just trying to collect emails from a conference and last year since I got 200, I figured i would need the bigger package, but it turns out I just got 25, the limit of the package, so i paid for the month which maybe I shouldn't have. But also, I noticed a few people unsubscribed from it immediately, and didn't actually click the link it sent them, to go to mail chimp and sign up for our email. So I'm wondering what scared them away.

envoyé par SimpleTexting le 21/05/2018

Thank you so much for your review Andrea! With our month-to-month billing plans, we make it easy to upgrade or downgrade your plan as your needs change.